The Contract Marriage (Comple...

Από ShaanaG

#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th febru... Περισσότερα

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Ryouma's P.O.V
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
about nxt update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
The next book
FAQs

Chapter 58

37K 1.4K 56
Από ShaanaG

I receive another flower from this so called secret admirer. This is the fourth in this week that I received from him. For the first time, receiving flowers can be creepy too. I sigh. But his note tells me we've met before and again we'll be meeting soon, tonight's party. Just who the hell is this? I kick the flower bouquet, 'Sorry dear flowers' I mutter and lie on the bed. I turn my head to the side and see the flowers sent by my ex-husband, I roll to the side and caress them smiling. As promised, he didn't send anything for a whole day but as soon as the sun rose the next day, my room turned into a flower garden again. I stop by each bouquet and read his lovely notes again.

'I am not good with words but still I'll try.'

'You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.'

'When I first met you, I had no idea you would be so important to me'

'I love you, you annoy me more than I ever thought possible but I want to spend every minute with you irritating me. This is not so romantic but still ;)'

' When you smile, my whole world lights up.'

'I can be annoying, arrogant, weird, and sometimes overly emotional but I'll always love you like there's no tomorrow.'

What has gotten into him? Was he always like this? I remember my birthday week and smile; He was but always hid behind his cold and arrogant self. I pout.

My ringtone brings me back from my thoughts; I look at the screen and smile. "Yes?"

"Thinking about me?" I sense him grin. What the? How does he know? I look at my window but the curtains are closed. I sigh with relief. "Stop giving yourself this much importance, I have many things to do than think about you." I reply quickly.

"But I am thinking about you always."

"That's your problem then, Mr. ex-husband. Nothing I can help with."

"What's with this Mr. ex-husband?"

"But that's what you are, Mr. ex-husband."

"Then I got to do something about this quickly." He sighs. "And my lady only you have the solution to my problem. I want to see you. Meet me?" I sense him grin again.

"Can't."

"Why? Teresa, it's already 10 days and I've got only 2 weeks and 5 days." He yells anxiously.

"Dad's home and I don't want to give him a shock by meeting you. And I've got a party to attend." I reply.

"What party?"

"Some business party, I have no idea about." I reply a little embarrassed.

I wasn't ever interested in business party but since I married this perfect businessman and he made me join his office I sort of remembered every businessman's name but now I'm blank again. My brain's like that, it easily deletes the info on the not so important things, but now I'm back into this business world, god save me from getting embarrassed tonight. I pray silently.

I hear him sigh. "I didn't want to attend this party but I guess, see you at the party then."

"You're coming too?" I ask him surprised.

"You thought I wasn't invited?"

Oops, totally slipped out of my mind. How can HE not be invited?

"So, Miss Teresa Scarlet, see you tonight. Bye."

"Hmm." I nod. "No, wait, wait..." Too late, He hung up already. Oh damn, what do I do? Party means unveiling the secret admirer.... Secret admirer and Mr. ex-husband... I haven't told him about this secret admirer! Wait, why am I worried about that? He's not my husband anymore. He is ex-husband and whom I meet and whom I don't is none of his business and it's not like I'm cheating on him, he's not even my boyfriend! Relax Teresa! I take a deep breath. Oh no! Mr. ex-husband and dad... How am I going to handle this? My dad will explode if he sees him. You gave him a chance, whispered my subconscious. If dad gets to know about this, I'm so dead!! Dad won't say anything because he himself told me I can do whatever I want, it's my life and like before he won't interfere in my decision on marriage or my life. But he won't be happy to see Ryouma at all at least not after the stunts he pulled to meet me. I can clearly imagine the look on his face. How will I face him? I don't want to step out of my house anymore. I hide under my blanket.

I anxiously tap my feet and look around.

"What's wrong?" Dad asks finding me nervous.

"Nothing at all." I lie and smile at him. I look at every guy at the party but I have no idea about my secret admirer, maybe he isn't here yet? I sigh. I just want to hurry up and sort this out before Mr. ex-husband shows up. Thank god he isn't here yet at least one thing to be glad about. I glue my eye at the door and pray that Mr. ex-husband doesn't show up at all. I look around again and see my dad coming towards me with someone. Wait, I've seen that guy somewhere? I give a small smile as they stop in front of me.

"Teresa, I'd like you to meet someone." He smiles at me and turns his attention back to the guy. "Marcus Drew, Marcus, Teresa my daughter. Marcus is investing on our company." He introduces us. I blink at my dad with surprise and smile. "That's great!" I grin. "Nice to meet you, Mr. drew. And thank you so much." I shake his hands giving a big smile. Finally dad can start his business. "Pleasure is all mine, Miss Scarlet." He smiles back. "I hope you loved the flowers." He adds. I gape at his words. The infamous secret admirer is the Marcus Drew?! He laughs at my reaction. "Oh so you're the flower guy." My dad smiles at him. He likes this Mr. Drew, because he didn't punch this man who dared to send his daughter the amount of flowers turning my room into flower garden, instead he's smiling at him. Well only few of the flower garden was from Mr. drew but my dad doesn't need to know that. Marcus Drew, of course I remember now, he's one of the top 10 businessmen of the world. And I'm actually relieved that my secret admirer is quite handsome. *wink* *wink* But I don't remember meeting him before. Ah, he's also a young businessman, raising an empire at the age of 25, just like my ex-husband. Oh wait, shit! Shit! Shit! "Mr. Rival!" I shout widening my eyes. I immediately shut my mouth and smile nervously at the crowd eyeing me with weird look. My dad gives me what's-wrong-look, but Mr. Rival smiles at me knowing exactly what's wrong with me. Damn! He's the very business rival because of whom Ryouma got mad at me and the indirect reason of my divorce. The very person I hate from the core of my heart. I mean he did play a part on that! Damn it!

When I'm out of my thought-processing, I find myself standing alone with Mr. Drew. What the hell? Where's dad? I look around in panic. I don't want to be alone with him, not when my ex-husband can appear any moment. Unable to find my dad, I finally look at Mr. Rival who gives a brilliant smile, any girl would fall for, but sorry bro not me. I give a small smile in return. I need to get away from him before Ryouma sees me with him. I hope he isn't here yet.

"I was pretty impressed by you, Miss Scarlet. Finally we get to meet face-to-face." He smiles.

"Impressed by me?" I blink. Well of course there is a reason he's my secret admirer, isn't it?

"Of course you brilliantly snatched the contract form me."

Oh yeah, finally bulb glows in my head. He was there, when I won the contract in my husband... ex-husband's stead. Wait, he knows I'm related to Ryouma. I narrow my eyes at him. Is he doing this on purpose? The secret admirer thing? Because he knows I'm his rival's ex-wife. But then again I am his ex-wife, what use an ex-wife be against his rival? Am I thinking too much? May be I am. Can't help it, I don't trust businessmen; can do anything for their own benefit, after all Ryouma married me for his business. I sigh.

"Am I that boring?"

"Oh no, of course not. I'm just shocked to know that you're 'the secret admirer' cause I've done nothing to be admired for." It's true what is there to admire?

"Oh you are. But I guess diamond doesn't really realize it's a diamond, but jeweler's eyes can easily differentiate the diamond from the coal." He winks and I blush.

"Other than business, I must say you're quite good at flirting too."

"That was kind a cheesy, wasn't it?" He scratches his head in embarrassment.

"umm... yeah." I nod and we both burst into laughter. He's not that bad as I thought. My eyes suddenly stops behind him and I freeze on the spot. My ex-husband is burning with fury, his eyes blazing, tightened jaw, clenching his palm into a fist, radiating a super deadly aura from him freezing me on the spot with a murderous glare. "Second time", I mutter. What timing he has! I curse. He turns around his heel and leaves. Shit!

"Excuse me." I mutter and run after him.

"Ryouma, stop. Listen to me." I manage to catch his arm, totally out of breath. Oh! He walks so fast and he's angry, super angry. He jerks his arm off but doesn't move. Thank god! I thought I would have to run a marathon again.

"Get away from me Teresa, I don't want my anger to vent on you." He grits his teeth.

"It's okay. Look at me. You think I'm scared of you? I've faced this last time too. And I'm way scary than you." I cup his face and make him look at me. Shit! "On the second thought, I take that back, Sorry." I turn away feeling guilty. I'm not used to his anger; he's scary, super scary! He starts to leave but I hold his hand, "Who said you could leave?" He stops. Phew! "He's just investing on dad's new company and I was being polite that's all." I sigh.

"You know who the hell is he?" He hisses.

"I know but what can I do in this? I just got to know a few minutes ago that he's my dad's investor."

"I'll invest in your dad's business. I don't want him near you."

"You think dad will even see your face after you threatened him to lock behind the bars. And can't you keep it professional? What are you getting personal for?" I snap at him.

"It is personal. You don't know him. He knows what you mean to me, you're my biggest strength and losing you is my weakness, he's finally got a hold on my weakness, I'll kill him before he even thinks to use you to get me. Please I beg you stay away from him."

"If he even has a small tiny hope that he can use me, I'll kill him myself. What do you take me for? You really think just anyone can use me? I'll kill you first for thinking that. I'm very hard to handle let alone use. You should know better than anyone. You disappointed me." I click my tongue and shake my head. "Of course, you're one hell of a woman." He finally smiles. "But please, stay. away. from. him."

Why should I agree with him? He's not my husband, his ex-husband and I'm not his possession. I want to say this but my anxiety already took lots of my energy and right now I don't have any spare energy to fight with him. "Fine." I nod. But then if this Mr. Rival really has his heads filled with the thought that he can use me, I need to show him his proper place. No one messes with me, especially not when I've already got my hands full with one arrogant jealous over-possessive businessman.

The next day, Mr. Rival is at my house having dinner, chitchatting with my father. I am confused, is he as bad as Ryouma says he is? But he doesn't seem that bad, I mean he hasn't made a pass at me yet and he seems to be totally interested in nothing other than business. And whom am I taking seriously? The one who gets jealous of my own best friend, in fact he gets jealous of every single guy around me. He's a total jealous freak!! He even gets jealous of my dad. I think I'm just thinking too much. Well that's good then. I sigh with relief.

"What?" I blink at my dad's words. He wants me to go on a date with Mr. Rival? "Dad!" I glare at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He frowns. "He seems to like you and I'm not telling you to date him or get married to him. It's just a dinner." "Sure." I nod. I need to get things clear with that dude, seriously!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.3M 55.1K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
522K 16.3K 198
A contractual marriage with her best friend' brother. A cute and adorable baby. Close encounters and blooming of romance Love confessions Disclaimer:...
251K 8K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
188K 6.3K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...