Captured By The Mafia

By BlackxRaven

*Completed 2017* *EDIT 2024 Hey lovelies! I will be editing this story for Kindle publishing! Will update wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Help
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 22

25.8K 962 162
By BlackxRaven

Thank you all for commenting on the last update. You guys gave me some really good ideas and thank you!!

I love all of you guys!!❤❤😘😘

__________________________

Chapter 22: Trips?

Dante

*One Month Later*
"Sir?" My assistant said walking into my office.

"What?"

"It's uh... it's late Sir and I'm leaving now." Oh... I turned looked at the time and it was almost twelve.

"Alright. I'll walk you out."

"Thank you Sir." I got up and grabbed my coat.

"Oh cousin! You're home?" Kelin said as he walked into my room.

"Yes, this is my home?" Fucking dumb ass...

"Well around this time of the year you visit Italy-"

"Ah! You're right! The family reunion!" I sighed kicking my shoes off.

"Yeah and I was thinking..."

"About what?"

"How about contacting Carney again?"

"I was going to shoot my own brother for bringing her up. You think I won't hesitate to shoot my adopted cousin?" I said turning around to face him.

"Fine. You don't have to be a dick about it... I already invited her."

"You did what?!"

"Hey, hey now. She's going with me. Not you." He said with a smug smile.

"Just what kind of relationship do you two have Kelin?"

"Well, that's none of your business. You had your chance but you screwed up. Carney obviously chose the best man." This cocky bitch is dead.

Carney

Should I do it? No... It's not good enough-I could change so much. But I've already worked so hard on the damn thing! I closed my eye and pressed send. I hope my professor gives me a good grade. I know I wrote the hell out of that ducking essay! Leaning back I sighed... College is a bitch. (Seriously though...)

"Hey Beautiful." Jenn said peeking her head in my room.

"Hey girl." I said sitting up. She smiles and walks in with a bag, and the smell of donuts fill my room.

"Oh please tell my you have glazed in that bag?"

"Oh yeah... and it's still warm." I jumped out of my chair and grabbed the bag.

"Jenn I freaking love you." I said biting into the donut. Oh... that's good...

"I know! So now will you talk to me about you and Kelin?"

"The trip to Italy?"

"Yeah, no one just flies a girl to a place like Italy for no reason."

"Well he told me it's to make up for being around Dante."

"Sure... I bet he wanna piece of your fine ass." She laughed and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"No, Kelin like girls with a Kim K. But he's just being his sweet self."

"So you wouldn't want to bang him? Because I wanna ride that stallion." I gasped as she started 'throwing it back'. Why don't I know normal people?

"Oh Jesus I need new friends."

I sighed walking across the courtyard. Seriously I can't wait for the break because fuck this shit. I just finished my last exam and I'm ready to get drunk off my ass- but at home where it's safe to do so.

"Damn girl you looking good!" A familiar voice said and I smiled seeing Kelin. I few girls stopped in front of him and he looked confused. I quickly walked over to him and pushed the girls out of my way.

"Sorry ladies he was talking to me." I said grabbing on to him. They walked away saying the usual insults but it's whatever. I look up at Kelin. "What are you doing here?"

"Dante's being an ass so I left the house." He said opening the car door.

"I'm not surprised." I said getting in. Kelin made his way around and got in.

"So we are gonna meet up with someone..."

"If it's Dante then I'm getting out."

"Oh it's not!"

"It's so nice to see you again!" Dante's mother said hugging me. I looked at Kelin, I'm going to murder him.

"It's good to see you too Ma'am."  We all sat down.

"Ah well, it would be better if you had a nice engagement ring on... But falling back in love takes time. How's my son treating you hmm?" She asked sipping her tea. Me and Kelin exchanged glances.

"Me and Dante haven't been in contact in months Ma'am." She smiled and put her cup down.

"Oh really?" She asked and I'm fucking scared.

"Y-Yes." She suddenly stood up.

"Give me a sec?" She said and we nodded and she walked away.

"What the hell Kelin?!" I shout throwing a grape at him.

"Hey?! If Auntie say jump best believe I'm jumping!" He said tossing the grape at me and it went into my shirt. I sucked my teeth as I got it out while he laughed.

"Fucking ass!"

"Awe Carney! I love you too!"

"I'm so not hanging with you after this!"

"But we're going to Italy!"

"Oh? You're coming to the family reunion?" We both turned to Dante's mother.

"Ah yes! I asked her to attend." Kelin said nervously as I glared at him.

"Oh! This will be the perfect opportunity for you and my baby!" She laughed sitting back down. I smiled at her.

"I can't wait!" I said while smiling tightly at Kelin. Oh you sneaky little bitch.

"I don't want your fucking snuggles Kelin!" I huffed getting up. I glared at him and Jenn. Trying to trap me!

"Oh come on Carney! You love to snuggle." Jenn said with a pout.

"I don't snuggle with lying bitches!"

"Oh well she must be talking to you Red because I'm not a bitch." Kelin said putting his hands behind his head.

"No. You're the lying bitch for not telling her about the reunion!" Jenn said throwing a pillow at him.

"Oh yeah... I'm sorry. I just get so bored there."

"I don't care! You should've-" I was cut off by someone banging on my door. Making me and Jenn jump. Kelin quickly got up taking out his gun.

"Who the fuck is that?" He asked is and we shrugged. "Alright, stay here okay?" He said and we nodded. Kelin walked to my front door quietly, when he disappeared into the hall Jenn got up and grabbed me.

"Let's get to the room!" She said and I pulled my arm from her.

"Okay. You two need to calm down." I said walking to the hall. I was about to peek around the corner when someone walked into me. I quickly stepped back smelling his unforgettable cologne. "What the fuck are you doing here Dante?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Oh Carney, you cut your hair?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't avoid my question."

"Well my mother called me. Oh and don't worry about the Italy thing because neither of you are going." He said looking between me and Kelin.

"Yeah right, in family so I'm going."

"No you're not. And for now on don't leave your post." He said and I could tell Kelin was hurt.

"Dante! Don't be such a dick!"

"No, it's his fucking job."

"Fine. Call you later Carney." Kelin said walking out. Leaving his dick of a cousin in my house.

"You can leave now." I said and he just kept a straight face.

"Now Carney... I'm being completely serious right now, are you fucking him?"

"No. And even if I was it's definitely none of your fucking business."

"Fair." He said turning around and leaving calmly. Me and Jenn stared at my door with our jaws hitting the floor.

"You fucking whipped him Carney..." Jenn said in awe.

"Uh... yeah?" I said turning to her.

"Are you still going to Italy?"

"Oh hell yeah, I still got my ticket!"

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 72.4K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
363K 12.1K 44
Started this when I was in my mafia phase and finally decided to finish it 2 years later so here ya go 😭 . . . . . . . #1 in #friendstolovers #1 in...
613K 14.5K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
753K 12K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...