The big book of Danganronpa X...

By obsessedwithkenmaaa

Welcome to my attempt of a Danganronpa book. I'm lazy and I hate Iruma (sorry) More

Suggestions
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Rooms}~
Rantaro Amami x Fem!Reader ~{Colour}~
Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Opposites}~
Kizakura Koichi x Fem! Reader ~{Promises}~
Makoto Naegi x Fem!Reader ~{Guardian}~
Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Thunder}~
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Pranked}~
Kaito Momota x Depressed!Fem!Reader ~{Playing the part}~
Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Fem!Reader ~{First 'Friend'}~
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x Fem!Reader ~{Be Happy}~
Gundham Tanaka x Fem!Reader ~{Hear Me Now}~
Kiibo x Fem!Reader ~{Warm}~
OMG WTF
Kaito Momota x Fem!Reader ~{N-no}~
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Shouting}~
Shuichi Saihara x Mastermind!Fem!Reader ~{For you}~
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Screaming}~
Kiibo x Fem!Reader ~{Sleepy}~
Rantaro Amami x Fem!Reader ~{Caught}~
Mastermind!Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Useful}~
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Puppies}~
10 facts about me for 1K
Face Reveal
Gonta Gokuhara x Colourblind!Fem!Reader ~{Muddy}~
Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader x Kokichi Ouma ~{Share}~
Korekiyo Shuiguji x Fem!Reader ~{Interest}~
Kaito Momota x Fem!Reader ~{Chased by Miracles}~
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Wrong Science}~
Jokes on you ;(Tagged thing);
Kauzichi Souda x Fem!Reader ~{Daddy}~
Kaito Momota x Childhood Friend!Fem!Reader ~{I Love You}~
Mastermind!Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Blushing}~
Kokichi Ouma x Childhood!Shy!Fem!Reader ~{Best Friend}~
Byakuya Togami x Childish!Fem!Reader
Kazuichi Souda x Fem!Reader ~{Misunderstanding}~
Chiaki Nanami x Male!Shy!Reader ~{Games}~
Kokichi Ouma x Suicidal!Liar!Fem!Reader ~{I know now}~
Working on Requests!
[Requests are closed]
Beta!Teruteru Hanamura x Fem!Reader ~{Tears}~
Mastermind!Genocider Syo x Fem!Reader ~{Mine}~
Yandere!Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Happy}~
Rantaro Amami x Masochist!Fem!Reader ~{Daydream}~
Ryoma Hoshi x Fem!Reader ~{Dangerous}~
Kiibo x Fem!Reader ~{Later}~
Im fREAKING OUT
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Close call}~
Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Procrastinator}~
Rantaro Amami x Fem!Reader ~{Chocolate}~
Sorry!
Hiyoko Saionji x Male!Reader ~{Sweets!}~
Kirumi Tojo x Fem!Reader ~{Accident}~
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{I'm not lying}~
Izuru Kamakura x Fem!Reader ~{Not so Boring}~
Wtf- and suggestions
Im so sorry!
UwU nicknames
25k: Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Childhood friend!Reader
Update!
[Request 'rules']
[Book on hold]
Author.exe stopped working
Good and Bad News
Update again :p
Yee shoutout to this gal
Discontinued
Hey.
Yo yo

Nagito Komaeda x Fem!Reader ~{Missed}~

13.1K 180 729
By obsessedwithkenmaaa

~~~~~

There is Lemon in this

WARNING: IT IS BAAAADDDD
----------------

You sat on the beach, watching everyone swim and splash about. You had all your clothes on and stayed a good distance away. You are the Shsl scientist so there was really nothing to do.

"Hello (L/n)-Chan" you turn around to see Komaeda in swimming trunks "not going swimming?" He sat next to you and you sighed.

"I can't..." You have a replacement heart, as in a robotic sort one, and you have no clue if it's waterproof.

You look at the floor, pretty bored. Nagito stands and grabs your hand, dragging you to the store. You blushed at the fact he held your hand.

You were much smaller than him so you struggled to keep up.

"Nagito!" You put your hand over your mouth after calling him by his first name. You see him stop and turn.

"What's wrong?"

"You're too fast!" He smiled and picked you up, then running. You blushed in his arms and hid your face.

When you get to the shop, Komaeda puts you down. You both walk to the swimming where and you pick out a nice white and black checkered bikini.

You were about to pay until Komaeda offers and pays without your say.

You put it on at your cottage and when you walk out, you see him blush, but he looks at the blue glowing out of your chest.

"What is that?"

You burst into tears and cover the blue light. Komaeda walks over and hugs you, stroking the top of your head.

"My heart- I was born w-with a hole in- in it... So I have a fake h-heart" you look up at him and he leans down and kisses your forehead, making you gasp.

"It's ok (Y/n)" he winks and you blush brighter than any other time. You feel his arms go around your waist and he kisses you. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck.

You feel Komaeda lift your legs and walk you back into the cottage. You pull away and gasp for air. You shut the door and he locks it. As he walks over to the bed, you shut all the curtains. You grab a lab coat and cover the camera.

"Sorry Monokuma but this is something you can't see."

You see Nagito laid on the bed, you walk over and seductively crawl over him.

[Lemon ahead]

You both share another kiss, but during the kiss, Nagito unties your bikini top, letting your boobs free. He flips you over after chucking the bra across the room.

He starts to attack your neck, making little whimpers come out of you. He found your sweet spot and small moans came out of your mouth. Komaeda trails down you boobs where he teases and suck on the buds, causing you to moan a little more.

After a while Komaeda got bored and took off his own shirt. You giggled and pulled him back into a kiss, as you kissed you felt him play with you through your bikini bottoms (oh shit). You moan more into the kiss and trail your hands to his swimming trunk, you pull them down just enough to let his hard member out.

As you finished the kiss, a string of saliva connecting you, you start you play with the tip of his member, you push him back and you go down. You give the tip a few kitten licks, his moans and grunts get you even more turned on. You take the whole thing in your mouth, feeling it hit the back of your throat. You do this for a while until he cums, and you swallow and giggle crazily.

He pushes you down and pulls down your bottoms. You gasp as he enters his middle finger in you, adding more to stretch you. Starts pumping his fingers in and out of you, soon you cum on his fingers and he happily licks them clean.

You prepare yourself as he gives you the look.

"Are you sure?" He whispers

"If anyone is gonna fuck me first, I would want it to be you" you smiled.

"I'll be gentle, it's your first time after all"

He feel him push himself inside you, you cry a little and he kisses your tears away. After a while you tell him to move, and at first he takes it slow. After while you tell him to pick up the pace. Your moans echoed around the room.

"Ahh~ Faster!!" You cry out, digging your nails in Komaeda's back as he moves with inhuman speed.

"(Y/n)!" he grunts out "I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, Nagito!" You felt it was appropriate to call him by first name.

You both cum and collapse by each other, panting.

You share a delicate kiss before falling asleep.

[Lemon Over]
----------------

You sat on the beach looking out at the water. Nagito behind you, cuddling you, with hand protecting your to child to be. You kiss him and snuggle into his chest.

"7 months, another 2 to go" you giggled. He smiled and nuzzled his face into your hair.

"I really am lucky to have you." You out your hand over Nagito's and chuckle.

"You're too sweet"

------------

You scream as you push out your child in the hospital. Though Monokuma is for killing, he was there to help with your baby and was excited to be the God bear (instead of God Parent). You knew your baby was a month early but it will be all ok.

---------

You carry your child around the destroyed streets, you was a Remnant of Despair but you escaped due to your child's hope. You smile as they sleep. You joined the future foundation and (c/n) was a huge part on being an apprentice to Makoto Naegi.

You were told to help Komaru, but (c/n) outsmarted the facilities and followed you, so it was a struggle.

"(Y-n)!!" You heard Komaru and you run over to her.

"Someone got injured at the edge of the city a- and I don't really want them to die! They just need help, I don't want to be known for killing someone!" You smile.

"I am a scientist and I know my medicines, I'll help out if you can take care of (c/n)" she nods and takes them. You nod and run to the edge of the city.

----------

"Hello?" You called out.

"Oh how lucky I am, someone came." You look around the corner to see Komaeda, who hadn't noticed you.

You take a deep breath and run around the corner.

"I was told to come and help out." You take a glance at his knees and then at his face, his eyes shining with Hope and awe.

"Y-you're alive..." You giggle and kneel by his side. You rest your forehead against his.

"Yes Nagito, I'm alive and here."

You start to sort his knees, when he grabs your hand and gives you a reassuring smile.

"You have no clue how much I have missed you and (c/n)" you finish with his knees and you kiss him.

"I still love you, and I will do anything to get you back on the track of Hope and end Despair." You start to cry.

"I love you too... And I have all the hope I need now" you brush his hair out of his face and clean all the marker off his face.

"(C/n) is now Naegi's apprentice to be the Shsl Hope." His eyes shone.

"We have the most perfect child? Thank god they not one of the others!" He hugged you.

"I really missed you"

"You said anything to get me back to hope, right?"

"Yes..."

"How about round 2?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 78 20
I terribly rewrite drv3 and give it so many romantic subplots that not even I can keep up with it
282K 1K 13
This is my collection of danganronpa v3 one-shots! They will include mature content, so, be aware! Characters are portrayed as 18+ - [ update ;11.27...
49.2K 866 21
~completed~ It's my first story so don't get your expectations so high,also,it's not gonna be lemon or something(I'm not good at stuff like that) Upd...
5.2K 84 23
Hey! Here is a DanganRonpa oneshots book :) Requests closed, sorry!