Dragon Descendants.

By Cj_Writes04

Highest: #1 in Action! Elena lives in a world where dragons are well-known to man kind and tamed by... More

TRAILER
Character Profiles
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
EXTRA - Happy Valentines
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen - First Battle Day
Chapter Twenty!! - BATTLE DAY 2
Chapter Twenty-One - ASH VS BAILEY (Day 3)
Chapter 22 - ELENA BATTLE! Day 4
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
--Chapter 30--
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter **40**
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50!
Sequel? Notes. - YES!

Chapter Four

61.1K 2.5K 1.1K
By Cj_Writes04

Soon the first set of classes was over. The lessons seemed pretty similar to my old school. I thought I could manage the day perfectly fine, until lunch break came along.

"Dude there is a chick in the school!"

"She's in your class!"

"Isn't she is the lowest class?"

Everyone began to talk, but it didn't help when I walked out to the lunch area. It felt like I was the only interesting thing to ever happen here. The rumours spread like wildfire.

I got my lunch from the front of the cafeteria and sat down at a table that was empty, but of course, it wasn't for long.

I found myself surrounded with boys, either interested in why I am here or interested in making a joke about me.

I sat there and decided ignored them for as long as I could.

"So you're the new girl, my name is Jake, how about you come sit with me and my pals?" a boy asks, trying to be cool.

"No thanks," I said, not even considering it.

"Move my turn," another guy pushes him out of the way like I am a toy.

"So me and my buddies are just over there-"

"Sorry but I do not plan to move from my seat," I say, hoping everyone heard it. A guy jumps over the table to sit opposite me,

"Hey, I heard your name is Elena," he says,

"That is correct," I respond,

"Cool, my name is Fin. I also heard you are in E class, how about you hurry up and make it to A class, me and my... friends know how to keep you company," he says,

I stand up about to give him a mouthful before...

"Elena!" My brother is waving from across the room,

"Sorry... gentlemen, I have to go," I say as I take my food and begin to walk away.

"Awww so you are only interested in the big shots like Jackson?" the boy comments,

"Excuse me? Jackson is my older brother," I tell him as I walk off.

We both walk into the student council room, where he spends most of his free time.

"Argh, I didn't think I would get this much attention," I bang my head on the table.

"Well, you are the first girl in history to be enrolled at a dragon school." My brother points out.

"I know that I just didn't think it would be like 'this' you know?" I say.

"Well no matter what you do it is going to be like this for at least a month," my brother says.

The bell rings and once again I head off to classes. The whole day is pretty much full of people either telling me to come with them, or saying I don't belong here.

I watch the clock, it is 2:40pm. 20 more minutes and I can go to my dorm.

I watch as the clock reaches 2:50, the bell rings.

The class packs up and begins to move, wait we still have 10 minutes.

I grab my things and I walk down the hall, till I see my brother.

"Jackson!" I call out to him and he stops,

"Elena, what is wrong?" He asks,

"What is going on, why doses the bell ring 10 minutes before 3?" I ask,

"No one has told you?" he asks,

"Told me what?" I question,

"Our normal school finishes at 2:50. We head to our dorms and get ready for dragon lessons," he says.

"Dragon lessons?!" I exclaim,

"Yeah. Don't worry I am spending this lesson with your class, considering you are sort of at risk," my brother explains.

Oh, God.

"Go back to your dorm... where ever it may be, and get into your other uniform," My brother says.

"Fine," 

"I'll meet you in front of the Sky dorms at 3:10, don't be late." My brother says as we begin to walk,

"Jackson!" A guy calls from a group of other students,

"Sorry, got to go, see you soon," my brother runs off.

I pull out a slip of paper from my bag that should show me my room. The director drew it... it looks like a 3 year old did.

Somehow I manage to find my way to the building, and as it says I went to the 3rd floor.

It was a ghost town.

Not a single voice can be heard, in fact, no sound is in the hall at all.

I walk until I see my room number

C37

I walk into my room, and see two beds. The room is quite large. Two beds, two desks, a bookshelf, and a drawer for my clothes. My suit case is at the door. I walk over to a bed where one has a item of clothing laid out. I pick up a note that is currently resting on the clothing, I pick it up and it reads...

So I guess this is my uniform. But forget the uniform for a second, and lets look at his hand writing. How in the world is this the director's hand writing, WHEN HIS DRAWING LOOKS LIKE IT IS FROM A THREE-YEAR-OLD!

I decided to ignore the 0% logic behind this and look back at the uniform.

It looks to be skin tight. It is a full body suit, from my ankles to a little further than my elbow.

The material seems to be made out of dragon scales, and it changes in certain areas. The area around my chest and main organs is thicker, and stronger than the other bits around it. My elbow area, and knee area is also harder and thicker than the bit around it.

Most of the suit is a shade of black, the main areas such as my chest, elbow, and knees are boarded with white, and the inside is a shade of grey, there are also a few other details.

I then notice the sound of the shower running.

Do I have a roommate? How? Isn't everyone else boys? They didn't... did they?

Soon the door opens and a woman walks out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Oh, Hi." The woman says, she looks to be older than me, maybe 17 or 18?

"Hi..." I say, wasn't I meant to be the only female in the school?

"Oh, my name is Ema, I presume you are Elena," the woman says.

"Yeah," I say. "How are you here?" I ask,

"I do not understand the question." 

"I thought I was the only female in the school."

"Technically you are the only female in the school, the only human female that is. I am 62% robot, meaning I no longer classify as a human female."

How is she only 62% robot?

"So... are you my roommate?" I ask,

"That is correct." She doesn't sound like a robot... at all.

"So where is everyone? It is like the whole building is empty," I ask,

"The whole building is empty," 

"Why?" 

"At Heteria Dragon Academy the school is blessed with 4 dorms. The sky dorms, the fire dorms, the earth dorms and water dorms. Out of all these dorms, the water dorms are the closest to the dragon flying zone, which makes it a safety hazard." She explains,

"So we get the building that is most likely to fall and get us killed?"

"Yes," 

"Great," I say as I fall on my bed,

"But this building has never fallen, or kill any more than 5 people,"

"Well that makes me feel better," I say,

"Miss Elena, it is currently 3:00 aren't you meant to be getting ready for the Dragon sessions?" She asks,

"Oh yeah," I say, I grab my uniform and go to take a shower.

*******************************************

<3 EDITED <3

This chapter does have more words than usual, (300 more tbh)

Thank you once again for reading, 

Vote, Comment, Add to reading list all of this helps!

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 13.1K 64
'"I cannot feel this way. You clearly don't feel-" "I do though." He interrupts me. I finally look up to meet his eyes. It holds so much sadness. "Be...
17.3K 932 58
Can two lovers from different background be together again after everything happens at the past which hunts one down? ...
368K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
81.1K 7K 33
Ariella doesn't want to love a human, they have ruined her world, tried to steal from her, taken those she loved away from her and made her life diff...