Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

XCI.

3K 131 20
By jayinspired19

(Jay's POV)

I never would've thought that it would have come down to this. The person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with fed me lies. I ate those lies everyday. I never wanted to see another meal. All of the thoughts that derived in my mind. All of the rumors I heard. I tried to dust it all under the carpet.

But, everything from the darkness comes to light. If you never show your true colors they will one day shine bright.

Sitting on the airplane as it ascended into the air made me think back on the moment that officially changed my life.

"Wassup Chicago?" I looked up and saw Chris walking out the door smiling at me.

"Ok... Hey and my name is not Chicago." I said locking my phone.

"When are gonna tell me your name?" He asked walking close to me.

"It's Jay... My name is Jay." I said looking up as he towered over me.

"Alright Jay... Where you headed?" He asked as I tried to gather up my response.

"W-well I was going inside."

"W-well I was going to go out to grab some food. Wanna join?" He asked laughing and mocking me from when I stuttered.

The moment I stepped into his car, I never would've known that we would come this far. Stepping into an everlasting bliss of adventure, love, and hesitation.

"Chris are you seeing anyone?"

"Only person I'm seeing right now is you."

"Chris I'm serious... If you already have another girl in mind or if there is someone else, I don't want to intrude." I said turning to look at him.

"Jay... I have my eyes on you right now... If there's not a problem with that, I'd like for it to stay that way baby girl."

He showed me the world. He gave me the world. He embraced my flaws and imperfections. Seeing his golden complexion with ink running along his arms... to the tiny freckles plastered on his face. His masculine scent... to the way he spoke to me and uttered my name. It was all mine until he gave it away to another broad.

Who would even think that we would be over.... it was supposed to be us till the end. We were supposed to be the ones to win. As I looked out the window, a tear rolled down my cheek as I closed my eyes.

Christopher Maurice Brown was supposed to be the one for me. But, instead he had his own agenda apparently.

"I love you" He said smiling and going back to sleep.

"I love you too." I said snuggling my nose into his chest.

Stupid freakin lies man. The only thing is I meant what I said. I loved Chris with everything that was in me. Who am I kidding... I still love him now despite everything that's taken place. I just wish that he could've done things differently. I plugged in my headphones and "Remember" by my girl Jhene came on as I reminisced on that moment....

(Hours before @ 7:10)

"Bestieeeee I think we should go get breakfast after this." Q said as I was waddling around to my seat.

"Ooooo that sounds really good. I could go for some French toast, bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns, and------"

"Okay Jay I know your appetite is changing because you're pregnant. But, I'm gonna help you because you don't need all of that food. Nope I won't allow it." Q said laughing as I side-eyed him.

"Ugh whatever bro... and guess what."

"What?"

"I requested for there to be peach cobbler at the reception because that was the first dessert that Chris and I shared together. But, the restaurant's cobbler was actually nasty. So, I was thinking about having a really good one as a symbol to start a new chapter. Like how we did with the last one. I'm corny right? Yeah I probably am, but I don't care." I said with a huge smile on my face.

I'm getting married in two months. I cannot wait. To be honest, I can't wait for the honeymoon. It's gonna be a time to remember.

"You really are my corny best friend so I have to tolerate it unfortunately." He said as we both sat at the table filling out evaluations for patients. I'm about to go on maternity leave, so I'm trying to do as much work as possible.

"Yeah yeah whatever. But, at the reception, it's gone be turnt. Trap music, R&B, house music... you name it! The playlist is gonna be the bomb. Then, we agreed on the songs we're gonna dance to and I want John Legend to perform." I said still cheering. I love me some John Legend.

I just can't wait for this moment. I'm gonna finally get to call myself Mrs. Brown.

"Excuse me for a second somebody is calling me." I said looking at the caller ID. It was Chris.

"Hey honey bunches...." I said as Q looked at me and he shook his head. I silently chuckled and waited for a response.

"Chris.... hello?" I continued to say as I heard voices in the background.

"Whatchu mean? Stop lying to me man." I heard a voice that sounded like Chris.

"Chris why would I lie about something like this?"

It sounded like a female's voice with an accent.

"Because that's what you do man. Get outta here with that! I'm out!" I heard him semi-yell.

What was she lying about? He said that he was going to the studio this morning, but he didn't say for what. Now, I'm upset because he's meeting with her. For what though?

"What's wrong bestie?" I heard Q say as I held one finger up telling him to hold on.

I took the phone from my ear and I put it on speaker.

"It's Chris and Rihanna.... somebody dialed me and I'm trying to hear what they're talking about. Something is going on." I said aloud as Q closed the door.

We waited for more words.

"I do not want you Robyn.... don't you know that I'm getting married in two months?!" He said as my heart jumped. So, she has been trying to take him away from me?

"So, you just gonna up and abandon me and the baby?"

When I heard her say that... my heart dropped and Q looked at me.

"You are not pregnant. Stop lying man cause I know I strapped up. So, you must've let another nigga hit dat. Stop trying to break me and Jay up. Why won't you just leave us alone?"

I heard Chris say as I hung up. I didn't even know I was crying until I felt Q come and wrap his arms around my back. I stood up from my seat and I shoved my phone in my pocket.

"Q can you please turn in my evaluations? I'll see you soon okay?" I said getting up on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek.

"Best friend I'm sorry you had to hear that. But, where are you going? Don't leave."

"Q I have to go... I'm sorry... I'll call you soon."

(Present time)

I have to get away for a while. This is just for me. I know that it's gonna be tough being away from everybody, even the person my heart belongs to. But, he shredded it into pieces after he laid down with the woman that dislikes me.

It's just gonna be me and the lil man in my stomach. I'm tired of getting my heart broken after he promised it would never happen again. I don't know when I'll be back.

----------------------
😞Any questions? Comments? Feedback?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.8K 42
this is a abusive story and it contains bxb it has foul language and etc and its a chris brown and august alsina story august and chris been...
23.1K 467 35
August Alsina's daughter? A whole 16 year old daughter a secret? Nobody knows abt her, is she really his daughter? I think it's all a lie!!
Nightmare Town By 🤍

Mystery / Thriller

90.2K 5.7K 28
Believe only half of what you hear but everything that you see. Your mind is not playing games with you. Trust your gut feeling. Your gut is always r...
273K 6.4K 36
A must read. There's explicit content. This story is a Chris Brown fan fiction. Must follow to read full content. XXX