ARRANGED TO LOVE

By rockingdesign

#1 in random (15 Oct 2016) #96 in Romance (1 April 2017) #86 in Romance (25 April 2017) #82 in Romance (13 ma... More

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
CHP 1: when two opposite meets
CHP 2: when things go wrong
CHP 3: WHEN SORRY BECOMES HUMOROUS.
CHP4: HALDI
CHP 5: HALDI
CHP 6:THE DARK KNIGHT.
CHP 7: THE AGREEMENT.
CHP 8:CAN DREAMS COME TRUE.
CHP 9 : Marriage Is Not A Deal
CHP 10: WILL YOU SAVE MY LIFE AGAIN
CHP 11: PLEASE BE ALIVE.
CHP 12: THOUGHTS
CHP 13 : I wish I met you before
CHP 14 : I wish you were mine...
CHP 15: EMOTIONS AND ENGAGEMENT
CHP 16: NIGHT
CHP 17:Don't Strangle Me!!!
Chapter 18 :New start
CHP 19:surprises.
CHP 20: stolen.
Chp 21: canvas
CHP22: I love someone.
CHP 23: Insecurities.
CHP 24: snow fight.
CHP 25: words
CHP 26: chaos.
chp 27: chaos 2.
chp 28: kill her...
CHP 29: BREAKFAST AND LAUGHTER
CHP 30: DON'T GO...
CHP 31: shattered dreams.
CHP 32: lies
CHP 33: truth.
CHP 34 : life goes on.
Chp 35:cold death.
chp 36: cold night.....
chp 37: revenge.
chp 38:rebonding.
chp 39 :hospital.
chp 41: waking up
Chp 42: News
chp 43: prank.
chp 44: how are you?
chp 45: soulless people.
chp 46 truth revealed.
chp 47: going back
chp 48: shocked me.
chp 49: Marriage.
chp 50: marriage part 2
chp 51: epilogues

chp 40: fragmented love.

4.6K 165 5
By rockingdesign

Addy's pov:

As we drove towards mansion Steve was stiff and tense I asked him many times about who that girl was and what's wrong with him but he didn't reply. If we were in any other situation I would have ordered or threatened him to reply me,but right now I was anxious about who the person could be. As the driver stopped the car in front of my house I could see a police force with my parents standing out of the mansion. I quickly got out of the car and went towards the officers to ask what the matter was and why was a full force in front of MY house rather than near the house where the culprit was. As I was going towards the office I saw my mom was crying clutching my dad's arm but I didn't go towards them because I wanted to know what the problem was.

"hello officer " I said extending my hands for him to shake.

"hello Mr Addy" he said shaking my hands.

"so officer why are we gather here, in my mansion? And why are you not catching the culprit?" I asked and he looked towards Steve to which Steve kept his head Down and said
" I thought it would have been better if you would have said it by your self."
"Oh! I see" he said looking a tad bit nervous maybe knowing my temper issues.
"uh....okay so I hope your bodyguard or whatever must have told you why we are here " he said looking towards Steve.

"yes...you found the girl"

" And she is in your house"

"what? How can she? Where was the security when she entered? " I said angrily.
"The security grant her the entry" he said.
That's the reason she could push Aisha inside the cold water without people getting suspicious because only trusted people were allowed entry.

" who is she?" I asked angrily.

"sir it's better you calm Down" The officer said.

"okay I am calm, now tell me who is she?" I asked taking a deep breath.
The officer looked towards my dad and Steve before his eyes landed on me.

"It's none other than your own sister- Ana" he said and my eyes widened with shock.
What the hell!!
And next came the anger and I grabbed the officers collar.

"Is this something kind of joke officer? Have you lost your mind?" I said angrily and I felt Steve and my dad grabbing my shoulders and pull me back.

"This is not a joke Addy" My dad said looking in my eyes. "They have got proofs. The man himself said she was the one he saw and.....even Ronald said that it was her" He said and I could picture Ronald laughs mocking me. He wanted to hurt me and he successfully did it.

"Dad.....this is not possible....why would she do it? Why would she go against her own family?" I said trying to reason it.

"none of us know about it Addy" he said looking towards my mom who was coming towards us.

"Mom" I acknowledge her and hugged her as she sobbed.

"Addy, what are they talking about, you know your sister would never do it, She loves you so much. " she said sobbing. I looked towards my dad to see he looked like he was in pain. I could understand what he was going though seeing your wife crying while your daughter is being accused of a crime she didn't even commit.

"Mom" I said slowly and she looked towards me.

"believe me mom if Ana has done nothing wrong then I won't let them take her away from us" I said looking towards the officer.

"but... "she started

"no buts Mom....you are all staying here with dad until I solve all this problem and misunderstanding." I said and started walking towards the door to my mansion.

As I opened the door I was greeted with silence and I saw many officers going around the house taking positions and hiding themselves.

What's wrong with them . When she is not the culprit why are they acting like she is the one.

They checked all the rooms which were down but they were all empty, as we proceed to go up ,towards the staircase we saw some movements up there and all the officers ran behind the person who was staring us from upstairs. I looked closely and it was Ana as she ran scared and locked herself inside my and Aishas room.
I ran behind them to protect her from false accusations that they have put upon Her.

"stop!! You all are not going up there." i said sternly.

"so how do you think we will catch her?" One of the officer said angrily.

"No one will catch her,You all wait down there while i go and talk to her"

" she is a criminal she can hurt you and we can't afford that"

"She.Is.Not.A. Criminal. " i said angrily. "stop saying or acting like she is one. I know her, she would never do this and most of all she would never try to hurt me or anyone especially, Aisha." i said and he looked hesitated before nodding and all the force went down.

I went up and stood outside my room.

This is it Addy....today either you will come face to face with truth or another lie.

" Ana open the door" i shouted while banging the door but no response came making me more frustrated.

"ugh... Ana Open the door. I am here to save you, I won't let anyone hurt you ever baby sis" I said banging on the door loudly. The door opened finally to reveal Ana with a gun in her hands and pointing it out to me. To say I was in shock was an understatement, it was only me and dad who owned a gun and the gun she was holding was none of us.

" come inside" she said and i obeyed her and she locked the door behind her still pointing the gun at me.

"Ana what are you doing? Are you crazy put the gun down" I said in shock.

"I am not crazy Addy, I know you are here with them to arrest me but believe me I am not going to come in any one of yours hands" she said as she pointed the gun at her head.

"Ana!! what are you trying to do, keep the gun down you will hurt yourself." I said and moved a little forward to help her but she pointed the gun at me making go behind.

"It is better for me to die than to come in any of yours hands, especially you" she said threateningly.

"Ana, when you have not done anything why do you want to die? No one is going to arrest you for the crime you have not done " I said and she laughed sarcastically.

" you think I would fall into these trap of yours, you think I will trust you when you destroyed my life" she said laughing.

"what the hell are you talking about?" I asked her as her words were not making sense to me.

"acting naive huh? Oh sorry I forgot you are naive and stupid from the beginning" she said smirking.

"ANA!!"I said angrily.

" Don't shout Addy or else I will send you where your stupid finance is" she said giving me a glare and the realization hit me. She could only be the one who could do all this because she knew everything about us. From when I leave to when I could come back, only she could know where Aisha was when she was threatened, only she could easily go in and out of the house, only she could push her inside the cold water without anyone getting suspected.

" you didn't just do all of this,did you?" I asked in disbelief and she smirked and it felt as if someone had thrown a bucket full of cold water on me.

"Of course you did it because only you could be around us without being suspected" I said.

" I see you are not that dumb as I thought you are, huh? " she said smirking and I felt as if a big weight was put upon me making it hard to stand straight.

"But why?"

"because you destroyed me" she said angrily.

"what? I destroyed you? What the hell are you talking about Ana? Are you in your senses?" I asked angrily.

" don't act like you didn't do anything Addy. I know it was you and your dad who made Zach, my boyfriend, break up with me." she said angrily.

" what?" I said frowning my eye brows.

"yes it was you and dad who gave him money to go away from me. It was you who threatened to kill his family when he didn't go away after you bribed him" she said with so much hate and I felt my heart fill with sorrow that my own sister did this with me,my own sister was responsible for all my suffering

"but why did you hurt Aisha then?" I asked angrily. "what did she do to you, for you to send her in this condition. She was nice to you all along, then why Ana? Why did you hurt the only girl who was able to bring our family together, Why did you hurt the girl who thought only about you, about us? Why Ana why?" I said angrily.

"Because you took my love away from me and I wanted to destroy you, but whatever I did you always had her supporting you, and to hurt you I had to hurt her, yes I did all this just for you to know what pain and heartbreak is, for you to know how does it feel when you loose someone you love" she said with sheer anger and my heart filled with pain knowing this time I was betrayed by someone I love.
Yet another betrayal...but this time by my own sister ,the one I love and cared for. Some betrayals angers you, while some breaks you to a point where you don't want to trust anyone, where you feel like everyone and everything in this world is going to hurt you and you feel like not loving anyone or anything at all. Maybe betrayal by the one you love is the reason why people are afraid to smile back at you when you smile to them as a polite gesture. Maybe somewhere in the heart, the betrayal given by someone they love is still there which stops them from smiling back at you thinking, yet another person who wants the power to hurt me or maybe they get jealous thinking ,that you can trust everyone while they, can hardly trust the one they love.

"Do you even know the full story?" I said angrily yet calmly

" He told me everything" she said.

"He told you everything yet nothing which is true" i said angrily and her head wrinkled in confusion.

" He was with you only for your money Ana.....do you remember few months before he had came to our house to meet you and pick you up for that dinner date of yours. You both were in so much hurry that he forgot his phone in your room and when i was passing through your room i heard it ringing, i thought it was you calling his number, trying to reach his phone but it was some girl,I didn't answer it, I thought they were friends and then i saw some messages from the same same girl showing up on the screen, I am not the one to pry on but it was something about the name he saved for her,she was saved as bae in his phone. I opened the text message 'have a nice date with that rich bitch.😉' it said and so i read the entire conversation and realised you were nothing but a side chick for him. I told some people to get your bank account statement and i realized it was you who paid for everything you both bought or went on a date to, for even those things that he brought for himself, you even payed for his house rent and bills"

" so what's wrong with me paying for everything, it's modern world for god's sake"

"There is nothing with you paying for everything but you have to know when we men love someone we want to spend our money on them and he was playing a game in which it was his own profit, you were spending your parents hard earned money on someone who was using you "

"But he didn't had a proper job dammit, how will he pay"she said angrily and a sarcastic laugh escaped my mouth.

"really,a proper job? He earned well enough Ana, He used you to get a good job, he used our name to get a job in a company, He told them he was going to be future son in law of this company's owner and if they wanted a good relations with us they had to give him a job and they did, When Dad came to know about it he was angry To a point where he was going to send him to jail but then we thought about what will You go through if you came to know about it, so we told him to get lost from Your life for which he asked for a large sum of money and.....we payed him but he played with us" I said last part angrily to myself for trusting him to be true to his words.

" you are lying....he told me you would lie if i confronted you about it" she said as if realizing something and i couldn't stop the sarcastic laugh escaping mouth.

" you trust someone who you met just few monts before than the Family who raised you up. How sick of you Ana to think that we, your Family would hurt you and especially me Ana, how could you think that i would do anything which is not good for you or think of hurting you" i said as a tear escaped my eyes thinking what will i say to my mom who loved her so much, who loved her more than me and what will dad go through after loosing his only daughter.

"Ana you let us down" was all i could say without breaking everything in anger.

"stop emotionally blackmailing me." she shouted.

" SHUT UP ANA!! " I shouted angrily and she flinched at my tone and pointed gun at me in reflex "He used you Ana and he is still using you to take revenge from us, why can't you see it dammit, He is controlling you like a puppet Ana,Why can't you see that, how naive and blind can you be, you have distroyed lifes Ana, you have destroyed lifes of people who loved you in your stupid need for revenge, You have hurt the ones who loved you with their life Ana, You have become someone you never wanted to be, You just blindly belived what he said to you and see where this has brought you now, where it has brought us now" i said angrily.
I saw her face fall and with that my heart, a part which loved Ana said to save her and not let her get punish while the part which loved Aisha and saw her body covered in blood said that she deserved justice. It was like i was standing at a point in my life where whatever i choose it will be me who will loose ultimately.

"But why would he do that?"she asked to herself.

" Because he wanted to take revenge Ana" i said in a disbelief.

" you are not lying, are you? " she said as her eyes were filled with tears.

"No Ana" i said taking small steps towards her. She didn't looked normal to me i could see she was in a deep shocked state and i knew this was not good seeing she is impulsive and emotional type with a fully loaded gun in her hands.

"I tried to kill Aisha?" she asked lost in her thoughts.

"No you didn't it was he who was manipulating you" i said moving towards her slowly and Carefully.

"I tried to hurt you" she said looking strainght into my eyes and i stopped moving,She sniffled.
" I broke your trust Addy, i broke mom, dad and Aisha's trust." she said as a tear escaped her eyes.

" I don't deserve to live, i want to die." she said as her eyes hardened and she pointed the gun at her head.

"Ana No!!!" i shouted and pounced on her to take the gun back from her hands.

" No Addy i deserve to die, let me die , i don't wanna live anymore knowing that i hurt the people I love "she said as we were pulling the gun from each others hands.

" No Ana it was his fault ,not yours, he manipulated you."

" But it was me who got carried away. Please let me die Addy" she pleaded.

" Ana stop you will get hurt " i said as i tried to pull gun out of her hands.

"i don't care " she said and with this i don't know who pulled the trigger but the sound of gun being fired echoed in the room and the blood sputtered on the wall. I sucked in a deep breath as Anna's eyes widened with fear and tears pooled in her eyes. I could feel my whole body go rigid as i fell on the floor with pain shooting through my body. The bullet had hit me. My breaths came out as fragments .

"Addy, no, no,no,no please i am so sorry ,please Addy don't leave me, please ." she said crying as i heard door being knocked of it's hinges and Ana being forced on the ground. I could see and hear everything but couldn't react as the pain had made my body go numb. I took a deep breath as the world around me went blank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 3.2K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
1.5M 61.9K 52
"Ashima come with me, we need to talk" Edward said and before I could react he took hold of my hand leading us out of the club ignoring my protest as...
405K 38K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...