Yami No Pokemon

Autorstwa onepiecelawfan

"Hold on !" Thunder cracked. "You can do it Altaria !" The same voice encouraged. Rough unforgiving winds sm... Więcej

Alice Entered Wonderland
Furious Battle Yami Game !
Escaped Prisoner
Hard Beat !!!
Into the Fire
Clash ! The strongest Monster
The Poison Man
Theft ! Legendary Super Watch
Alice and Yugi's Secret
Desperate Situation
Digital Pet Rebellion
Ultimate Yo-Yo Technique
The Secret Mask of The Beautiful Pressing Teacher
Rumored Capmon
Extremely Lucky Enemy
The Fangs of Great Prophecies
A Bomb makes the Worst Date
An Eerie Woman
Sudden Turnabout by A Doctor
The Model Invites
Popularity Contest
The Most Powerful Ultimate Trump Card !
American Hero Part 1
American Hero Part 2
Capsule Monster Chess
Deadly Russian Roulette
Project Start
Death Theme Park: The First Battlefield !
Horror Zone: DEATH T-2
Terrifying Squares
Death match ! On a Game board !
Ruthless Final Battle
One Piece of Heart
Let's Find Love
Pokemon Beach Battle !
Monster Fighter
Team Rocket Due Cassidy and Botch (It's Butch !)
Evil Dragons
The Millennium Enemy Part 1
Millennium Enemy Part 2
Millennium Enemy Part 3: The Traps of Zorc Castle
Millennium Enemy Part 4: I'll Fight Back !
Millennium Enemy Part 5 Fight ! Fight !
Millennium Enemy Part 6 White Wizard Bakura
Millennium Enemy Part 7 Last Roll
Notice and Thankyou

Don't Touch the Forbidden Game

222 7 1
Autorstwa onepiecelawfan

Alice

Today was truly boring as Jounouchi went on how tired he was about his boring life. Tuning it out she fed Namid who eagerly jumped around. "No. Stop it," She heard. Looking up she noticed the others were sneaking around a building.

 Following them she saw a bullying scene. "Hey, isn't that Imori from class ?" She questioned. It wasn't often you would see a scrawny skinny orange haired kid who always had this tired, I stayed up the entire night.

Imori was what she would call a runt. To small and weak, he was a ideal target for bullying. Watching on, one of the larger thugs threw a coin at a pot. It didn't go in. Next was Imori's turn however Yugi intervened.

Yugi flipped his coin, as it rolled and bounced off a few barrels and crates and then a bush the coin landed on the pot's rim where it fell in.

"What !? That wasn't fair !" The second thug objected. Yeah it was, she thought as she stealthy moved in. However Dumb and Dumber beat her to it as they intimidated the dumb thugs who only thought to use brute strength.

"Your amazing, Yugi-kun," Imori thanked. "It's no big deal," Yugi replied with a blush. "You really are the son of a game shop owner," She pointed out. "He's cool when it's not about strength," Miho added.

   "Yugi-kun is really good at all games, right ? That really is amazing. I have no skills," Imori said. "I don't believe that," Yugi said. "I really want to be like Yugi," Imori replied wistfully.

Bored she slipped away. It was getting kind of strange staying at a place so long. She needed to train with her pokemon.

Later

"Use Night Slash !" She ordered as Meowth lunged while Roselia dodged. Leaping high in the air the Thorn pokemon used Petal Blizzard. The beautiful petals circled right before hitting Meowth. "Cut the petals with Fury Swipes !"

The effect was rather  flattering as the now harmless petals fluttered bye. Twirling Roselia used Aromatherapy, enveloping them in a wonderful scent of roses the Grass type then used Sunny Day.

"Use Double Team and then Shadow Claw !" Roselia seemed to be planning on finishing this battle fast. At once five Meowths appeared. Each had sharp claws made of shadows. The Ghost type attack hit Roselia who was down.

"That was dazzling guys," She praised the two pokemon.

It had gotten pretty dark now. Time to head back. "Return," She ordered.

"But this seal must not be undone. This is Ryuuhai, called Dragon Block. A game passed down in China. This is the first time I've seen it," Gramps said. Not bothering to let them know she was here she looked at the clay vase and the box that were bother sealed.

I'm gonna guess this dangerous game belongs to the wet blanket's family, She thought as she glanced as Imori. The kid was rather dark and unbalanced. It seemed Yugi had befriended another troublesome person.

I'll just assign Misdreavus and Gengar to babysit the little panda. Also as note she had those socks and vest to burn tomorrow as well. Yugi had forgotten all about them so it was safe to burn those suckers.

I'll make him Mareep socks, She added.  That would be way better since Mareep wool could not be beaten by a normal common sheep in this world.

"Dragon Block ?" Yugi questioned.

"Dragon Block  in the past was used to train those learning  Taoism and Feng Shui," Gramps informed. "Feng Shui ? That fortune telling ?"

"Yes. Feng Shui is a way of controlling the energy  coming from the land. It's said it was formed over 4000 years ago."

"So why was Dragon Block sealed ?" She got their attention as the three jumped up.

"Ah Alice, I had not noticed you were here. Under Taoism there are branches Onmyou and Gomyou. Ying and Yang. In other words, everything in this world is balanced by light and darkness. If Dragon Block's seal was undone...Yin and Yang would erode each other. A twisting power would be created," Gramps informed them.

Okay so basically this game is way to much trouble, She summed it up. Glancing she saw the puzzle glowing. Maybe it was the Dragon Block or Yami ? Either way she was sure Yami would make an appearance soon.

          "It's said the Millennium Puzzle also has a mysterious power. It's probably reacting to the Dragon Block's energy," Gramps informed. "You got that right. There's this strange power coming from the Dragon," She commented earning stares.

"It feels different from the Millennium Puzzle," She explained. The sealed game radiated power that seemed to brush against her. It did not feel friendly to her.

"Well the Dragon Seal's power, it's not something people should not carelessly touch. Listen. Be sure not to open this Dragon Block," Gramps said sternly.

"I get it."

I somehow doubt that, She thought.

Not to long

She felt that power again, except it was like a flood. Soaking up everything.

Next day

Okay something was up. Not only was a bully who was picking Imori found lying on a street in a coma but a whole nearby island disappeared. And Imori radiated darkness. It was icky and no doubt thanks to the Dragon Block.

Honda however blamed Jounouchi who had yesterday wished something horrible happened in Japan. Idiots. Only those with legendary powers like Groudon and Kyogre were able to do something like that. And of course the Dragon Block.

"You would have died long ago !" Jounouchi yelled.

Gengar

"Something was definitely wrong with this Imori kid," He commented as the dark brat demanded that Yugi give him his homework. "We need to inform the mistress of this," Misdreavus added.

As they continued to watch how this so called 'Friendship', was rather selfishness. 

"You traitor !" Barked the dark kid. This won't end well, He thought as he watched the the storm stomp off.

Later

After a swim they followed Yugi. Well he did since Misdreavus was a lady and would stay with their Mistress. The puzzle was gone !

From a messenger  of Darkness, He read the final of the letter. Secret Base and that creepy kid Imori equaled trouble.

Imori lived in a rather large private Japanese home with its own garden. As for the Secret Base it was a basement with a secret lever.

He watched as Yugi's soul was sacrificed and went into the vase. "Ah ! This game is creepy ! Where is Misdreavus and Alice !" He yelled as he clutched his head. What do I do ? Do I attack this kid or something ?

Alice

She raced as fast as she could in her usual clothes. When Misdreavus came to her acting panicked she quickly changed out of the cumbersome uniform and into her usual trainer clothes.

She almost lost her hat and shoes a few times but she finally made it to what must be Imori's house. The secret basement was rather treacherous even with a guide as she almost jumped off the stone stair into who knows what.

Bye the time she found the two, Yami was playing against Imori who seemed to have no idea of the second soul. Thank goodness, She sighed in relief. "I'm gonna kill this brat," She panted as she collapsed.

"How did ?- how did you find us ?!" Imori questioned. "If you survive this game then you can worry about the punishment I'll give you for all of this. You unseal the Dragon Block and even steal the puzzle," She growled baring her teeth.

Misdreavus

"I gather two dragons. I summon them !" Imori shouted. "I also completed mine," Yami replied. Whirlwinds appeared as a Water and Wood Dragons flanked Imori while Yami had an Earth and Metal Dragon.

"Is that good ?" She asked Gengar. "No, Yami is at a disadvantage," He replied. The two seemed to be able to protect and help each other, Earth and Metal Dragons survived the water attack.

Water gave power to Wood. The Wood Dragon seemed do be growing a lot. The Wood Dragon used a Mega Drain version attack on the Earth Dragon. Not good, she was just now learning this game and even she knew this was bad.

The Metal Dragon who survived the drowning however cut the leaching branches and freed the Earth Dragon. "Way to go !" Alice cheered.

The Earth Dragon made a crack so deep that the Water Dragon fell in.

"I lost...It can't be."

Alice

Yami won !

"This time your soul will be sacrificed, Imori !" Yami declared.

A dark orb came out as Imori collapsed while a golden orb of light came out of the vase. Yugi's soul. "My other soul has been recovered," Yami said as he hugged his chest were the soul went.

"H-huh ? Where am I ?" A confused Imori questioned. Imori's haughty dark heart had been sacrificed.

Later

Dragon Block's was sealed and placed back in the hidden room.

"I never want to see that cursed game ever again," She said as Gengar flouted next to her. "Gengar," He seemed to agree with her. Gengar grinned as he stuck his tongue. "Have you even flown before Yami ?" She asked.

"No-" Be began before she pushed him On Gengar who quickly became huge. "Let's go back to the shop please," She requested once she was comfortable. It had gotten pretty dark but they were treated with a show of bright stars.

"I love to fly," She said with a smile. Lounging down she watched the bright stars.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

86.5K 2.1K 32
*All images are paid commissions created by the artist Less_End. Please do not copy or use in your own work* A turn here. A turn there. No wait! Don'...
3.2K 46 39
Ruby Rose has wanted to be a Hunting Duelist all her life, to train her aura to manifest the monsters in her deck to fight the Grimm. So when she get...
905 11 4
Yu Gi Oh! X Pokemon X slight! Super Danganronpa Another 2 crossover Setsuka Chiebukuro was reincarnated into a new world after her murder. She awaken...
749 3 20
Summary: The parallel world where creatures and magicians all come together to save the Quái Vật world. Yami, a shadow magician, and Yugi, a light ma...