Super Genius (Origami X Reade...

Oleh Relentlezz41

Don't call her Tobiichi this white haired chick is a handful. A stalker in a sense, a clingy girl, she gets j... Lebih Banyak

Ch 1 - First Day
Ch 2 - Dates
Ch 4 - Hot Blood
Ch 5 - Eating
Ch 6 - Spitfire
Ch 7 - Gawking
Ch 8 - Choosing
Ch 9 - Maid
Ch 10 - Downing
Ch 11 - Vacation Winks
Ch 12 - Twin Fling
Ch 13 - Twining
Ch 14 - Lotion
Ch 15 - Rebuttal and Choice
Ch 16 - Echo Bitch
Ch 17 - Twin Sisters (Mini)
Ch 18 - Phantom
Ch 19 - Yuri?
Ch 20 - Draining (Mini)
Ch 21 - Lesbian Experience
Ch 22 - Tea Time
Ch 23 - Girl House
Ch 24 - Isolate
Ch 25 - Evil Ways
Ch 26 - Confess (Finale)

Ch 3 - Cute Duo

4.3K 81 42
Oleh Relentlezz41

< Yo Shido it's 'Sukie' as Reine would call me. Location? >

< I'm in the shopping mall. All lights are out waiting for Hermit. What's next Kotori? >

< The AST probably isn't making a move for a while due to your given location. >

Then Shido makes contact with her. He's surprised because the puppet snuck up on him.

< Options. >

"(FN) where's Shido?"

"Off to work." He whispered.

"But it's dangerous out there. My teacher told me all about the quakes."

"Ummm she's our teacher. Him, you, me, and even Tobiichi."

"I'm finding my Shido. Nothing is going to stop me." And she runs out of sight.

< (FN) to Kotori. Tohka fled. She's tracking Shido."

< Ugh. Nothing we can do at the moment. The AST was firing artillery and we got Shido in the field. Stay at your post. Best if you cover for those two. >

< Fine. I'll take this. All you Cuz."

~~~~~

After that spacial quake when it was determined safe you returned home. Shido and Tohka got there before you did. And whatever happened to them they were getting into it.

*Knock Knock*

"Tohka. Will you let me in? Please. Just hear me out."

*Crash*

"Why don't you talk to your little girlfriend. I have nothing more to say about it. You dummy."

"Girlfriend? Shido how could you?"

"Cuz not you too."

"Shido?"

"The spirit. She fell I caught her and she accidentally touched my lips."

"Cuz you kissed her?"

"No."

"Oh man. So what now?"

"I got work to do. Please take care of Tohka."

"And you try not to mess up."

"Got it."

As soon as Shido leaves the door Reine comes in.

"Well I guess I timed it well."

"Reine?"

"Sukie. I need Tohka to come with me. And I want you around because she thinks your a good friend."

"Okay. Where?"

"The diner to grab something to eat."

"Good call. Lunch was rather quick as you know."

So you get down to the diner and Tohka is still mentally not all there. Her mindset is off.

"Tohka I'll get right to it. You're moody and I think it's because of Shido and that girl." Said Reine.

"It's not it. I don't determine who he dates or kisses. But when the rabbit said she meant more I felt horrible. I'm in the worst mood ever." She huffed.

"You know it was accidentally right?"

"Huh?"

"Quite. As Sukie said. It was an accident. And he risked his life to save you."

"He......he did. I have to apologize."

< Cuz can you hear me? >

< Kotori? What's up? >

< Shido is back at the house. Meet up with him and the spirit. Her name is Yoshino. >

< Like the name. Sure thing. >

~~~~~

You get to the door. As soon as you had your hand on the doorknob Tohka pushes you aside.

"Shido I'm so sorry I......"

It looked very wrong at you and Tohka's angle but it looked like Shido and Tohka were going to kiss but Shido stopped himself.

"Uhhh Tohka, Cuz this isn't...."

"Please don't hurt me." Yoshino flinched.

"Ugh. You're a stupid pig." Tohka stormed off in her room again.

"Welp. Can't defend you there. Hey are you Yoshino?"

She comes from behind the sofa. "Yes?" She asked softly.

"You're looking for your friend right?"

"Yes. Yoshinon."

"Shido talked to me about you. I'm his cousin I'm here to help."

"You are?"

"Of course."

"Thank you." She cracked a smile.

< Ummm (FN) we found it. >

< Something wrong Kotori? >

< It's at your girlfriend's house. >

< Seriously? >

< Get over there and I'll instruct. >

"Ugh. Shido man the house. I think I've found Yoshinon."

"Where is she?"

You sigh. "Tobiichi's apartment."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Wish me luck man."

~~~~~

You grab an umbrella cause it was still raining madly. Then she gives you directions to an apartment building.

You finally reach it and exhale.

< Kotori this is it? >

< Ring yourself at apartment 512. >

*Buzz*

< Who's there?"

< (FN) I came...>

Then door opens immediately.

"Okay then."

< Kotori I'm in the elevator. What now? >

< The sig.... break..... hear me......___ >

"Shit."

Well so much help there. But it made sense for an AST member to have a kind of jamming signal to keep important information classified.

But it was time. It said Tobiichi on the door. You buzzed in and the door immediately swung open.

"Whoa." You didn't see that coming. Or her dressed in a maid outfit. "Hey Tobiichi."

"Hello."

"Thanks for inviting me on very short notice."

"You're welcome. Anything for you. Come in."

You join her at the table for some tea. She pours you a cup. But it's weird because it looks very hot and spicy. It freaks you out.

"What is this Tobiichi?"

"Just drink it."

"You kidding me?"

"Drink it."

"Sure I'd love to." You're scared but trying to be kind. You close your eyes and take a sip.

It burns down your throat and you fall on your back. She jumps on top of you.

"What's going on?"

Then she grinds in your lap. "Do you like this?"

"Ummmm....."

"I'll get off of you on one condition. No ifs, ands, or buts. Deal?"

"Depending."

"I'm over you calling me by my last name (FN)."

"Come again?"

"You say everyone's first name but me. I'm just Tobiichi to you and I'm your girlfriend."

"You I did say that date but I don't remember asking you."

"My name is Origami. I want you to call me that for now on. Deal honey?"

"Of course."

"And when we talked about that date you're right we didn't have it. Yet anyways."

Dodging the last statement I see.

She gets off of you and walks the other direction.

"Where are you heading?"

"The shower. I got a little sweaty in this outfit." She enters the room and shuts the door.

Well she does look hot in that. I'll give her that. Oh wait. The puppet. No wait. Yoshinon. That's right. I got to find Yoshinon.

Starting in the kitchen you check all draws and cabinets. And you saw the ingredients in the tea. One of "Black Viper" and the other "Energy Max."

Dear Lord she's trying to give me Red Bull on steroids in tea form. Wait. If she drinks that how is she so calm?

Continuing search you try the bedroom. Something you couldn't tell the girls at home about....

Next was searching the dresser and wardrobe. The top dresser was all white panties and some with small ribbons in the front on the left side and the right side was all lace thongs.

Okay I'm moving on and pretending I didn't see anything. I'm not a pervert. Wait. Am I? I'm in a girl's dresser. Wait I'm looking for Yoshinon. I'm not a pervert.

You close the dresser and breath deeply. "Okay close one. Cmon it's here somewhere. Kotori confirmed."

Then you check her bed. Their is nothing underneath or under the covers. But a pillow on the front says "No Problem". Being disturbed you flip it over. Bad decision because the other side says "As you please."

Dammit none of this helping. Literally this is the worst.

You flip back over the pillow and look around the room. You shake your head from the disturbing things that happened.

This is not good. And I heard her shit off the water. What the.... Oh hello.

The little rabbit was on the night stand the whole time. So you shove him inside your pocket and go back to the table. She opens the door.

"Well that was fast. Huh?"

She's wrapped in a towel from her low bosoms to her very upper thigh.

"Something wrong?"

"Fine. Fine. I'm......fine." Aside of the nosebleed I am trying really hard to hold back.

She inches close to you and you nervously back off a foot or two.

"You okay?"

"Never better."

She inches close to you again.

"I want to ask you something. I was on a mission and I'm pretty sure you......Nevermind. I want to know what you are."

"Have you talked to a spirit before?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying I have. Tohka is one. And Yoshino who they called the Hermit."

"But it's dangerous. You shouldn't be doing good such a thing."

"It's not. Give a shot and find out. You would be surprised. I get that some spirits could be very bad. But they're not all bad. I probably sound crazy you to Origami but it's true. Tohka and Yoshino mean well. They don't want to hurt us. I have to help Yoshino and for Shido and being a good friend I need to protect Tohka as well. Just please honey. Please don't hurt good people. You're a good person. Not much different from you and I. Why does it have to be like this?"

"Look. I don't know but it can't be helped. Even if you are right and they are harmless what about the spacial quakes?"

Her phone is going off.

"It's them. We're being deployed."

"Origami two more things."

"Okay?"

"If the quakes stop won't you withdraw?"

"Look it's not about right or wrong. What I think doesn't matter. It's about my orders. And I have to follow them."

"I get it."

"And the second thing?"

"Can I get a proper goodbye?"

"What you mean?"

"I mean this." You grab her by her waist and pull her towards you. And kiss her.

It was one of those how the person doing the act has his/her eyes closed and the other other eyes wide open and has to figure out exactly what is happening.

"(FN)?"

"Yes Origami?"

"You just kissed me."

"We're together aren't we?"

"I think so."

"You said I was cheating. Which I wasn't but you made that call."

"I did? Right I did."

"Goodbye Origami. Please......be safe."

"Bye (FN)."

~~~~~

While countless others are in shelters from the quakes the AST is firing mini turrets. At Yoshino of all people. When you rush to the scene Tohka being all smiles goes into combat with Origami.

Man life sucks when things get this deep. Seriously right the feels dude.

< Cuz? >

< Kotori? >

< Got Yoshinon? >

< Yeah yeah. What now? >

< See that blizzard looking tornado? >

< Ahhhhh yeah. Think I just peed myself. >

< Shido's waiting for you. >

< You freggin killing me here guys. >

< I hate his plan too. Just delivery it down to him and take cover. >

< Will do. >

So you stay hidden as Tohka is flying low and high shaking off the AST as a distraction while you go over to Shido. A few rounds miss when you take cover by an alley. But by Burger Land Shido is waiting patiently.

"Cuz. Catch." You throw the puppet.

"Hey. Yoshinon."

"Indeed."

"Thanks for everything so far (FN). You have no idea."

"You are more than welcome. I even had a nice time with Origami too."

"Seriously?"

"Shido you see Tohka and my girlfriend fighting?"

"Yes."

"You see that tornad"

"Yes."

"I know you do. So shut the hell up and go inside. My and Kotori will wait for you. Move it."

"Yes sir."

"I know like that. Sir. Hehe. Cmon. Knees to chest darn it."

~~~~~

You wait sometime and the sky turns blue and their is a big rainbow over the tall buildings. Everything seemed to clear up. And Tohka during the flash of light turned back into her school girl disguise. The AST saw that their was no angel to battle so they fell back.

"Thank you." Said Yoshino.

"From me too. Thank you for saving me." Said Yoshinon.

"Anytime you two. That's why I'm here. Good work Shido."

"Same to you."

< Guys. >

< And now? >

< Head home. >

So the four of you walk to your house and sure to come is a giant building what to you looks like an apartment complex.

"About time you showed up." Smirked Kotori.

"What's with that?"

"I told you before. We were building a unit to keep the spirits safe. Tohka will email moving in there and so will Yoshino. And Yoshinon goes where she goes."

"Yay. Yoshino new house." Said the puppet.

"Well Shido you and Tohka good now?"

"Shido is great. Now help me pack." She grabbed him by his arm.

"That sounds about right. Well Shido. Solid work. And thanks Kotori."

"Oh speaking of which. When the signal jammed what happened?"

"I did what a normal 'boyfriend' would do. I made conversation and gave her a kiss goodbye. My first actually."

"First kiss?" They were in shock.

"Yeah. So what?"

"I'm sorry." Shido was sincere.

"No need for apologies. I kinda like her. Crazy enough."

"You're welcome. Hehe."

"Kotori don't start that. It was all me."

"True. Have fun with that.....boyfriend. "

"Hey. Not funny."

~~~~~

Admin - Another hard chapter to execute the way I wanted but I like it. I threw in the twists because the point of this is not take away the role of Shido and love Origami. But their will some jealously and trouble in between. No spoilers though....for now.

I like how the apartment scene came in. I thought it was good to leave with a kiss. Anyone voting on Lemon let me know so I can work around it. Next chapter should be a good one. And one of the more favorable characters are in it too. Hint. Hint.

As always people hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and have an awesome day. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

73.7K 1.9K 45
Shido gets cornered by Mio, but manages to travel back in time and restart at volume 1 again. Essentially, a redo of Date a Live but Shido has all 10...
7.6K 277 38
The second half of Spiritual Kinship. In this part, Syouji becomes slightly Overpowered. But not totally Overpowered. He's just gonna be stronger, a...
710K 31.4K 26
Uzui Tengen x Female Fushiguro Toji Reader [Ft. Little Megumi]. _________________________________ โ๐—œ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ... ๐—ฎ...
278 0 28
April 10th. Yesterday was the last day of spring vacation, so starting this morning it was a school day. After being woken up by his cute little sist...