Red Hood X Reader (lemon) ||...

By dementedAesthetics

A deadly game of cat and mouse-a game where the one who slips up first loses. When you, the adoptive daughter... More

↠ C H A P T E R 1 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 2 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 3 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 4 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 5 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 6 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 7 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 8 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 9 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 11 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 12 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 13 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 14 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 15 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 16 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 17 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 18 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 19 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 20 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 21 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 22 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 23 ↞
↠ C H A P T E R 24 ↞

↠ C H A P T E R 10 ↞

14.1K 292 167
By dementedAesthetics

YoN - Your Other Name in RWB
Choices for your red gown up ahead!
::*::

Surprise! Try not to die too much!

I'd like to thank Em for drawing this amazing piece! I could accept Ethan Dolan as Jason Todd, really (if Em hadn't called dibbs on him). Please show her artwork some love, guys! She worked hard on this for us! 🖤

Em, girl, Jason looks so dangerous!

Me likey!

*cough*

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this surprise update!
::*::

Your POV, Wayne Manor

The ride to Gotham was underwhelming. I wouldn't be joining if we weren't doing this for Saint Paul's Orphanage, in all honesty.

Maybe I should've taken up Jason's offer on staying in?

But the good thing is, we're helping the Waynes host an auction to help fund the education of the orphans and what better excuse to buy vintage jewelry then charitable causes!

Oh who am I kidding, the orphanage, even though I hated it there, I was grateful to have a better home for myself compared that blasted farm shack. I had three full meals a day and a safe environment in the orphanage; my only problems were the daily prayers and the hypocrites who don't even follow their own teachings.

Saint Paul's is actually a training ground for future crime syndicates, but the Wayne's didn't have a clue or they aren't top priority because they were the lesser evils in Gotham.

I smiled to myself, holding the hem of my expensive gown so I could do myself a favor and NOT trip in front of everyone. I didn't get dolled up just to make out with the floor, oh no.

"You look astonishing in red, (Y/N)." Jason complimented me with a smile, offering his arm to me for support. "Are you also wearing red underneath?"

"You won't be able to find out, Mr.Todd, I'm just a one time thing, remember?" I smirked.

We continued walking in silence, greeting other benefactors as we made our way to the grand hall.

'Dad is here?'

I could hear hushed voices conversing behind one of the doors on the side of the manor's main hallway.

'Razam please, contain yourself—RAZAM!'

Before the woman behind the door could stop her son, the huge slab of wood swung open revealing a young man who was a split image of my senior, Dick Grayson.

"Dad, I can't believe it! You really came!" Razam beamed, showcasing his pearly white teeth and his boyish charm.

I looked at Jason, expectantly waiting for an introduction AND an explanation.

"Ah, Razam, this is (Y/N), my date. (Y/N) this is Razam Grayson, but you can call him Leo if you're having a hard time with Arabic." Jason began, before ruffling Razam's hair. "He's not my actual son, but I practically raised him."

"C'mon dad! You're messing up my style!"

"I was changing your diapers since day one, now you're getting shy because of my pretty date?"

I was giggling at them because they were honestly adorable, but it seemed impossible that Jason raised this kid. Razam looked like he was a nearing his twenties.

Unless he was some sort of demon hoo-ha hybrid like his mom.

A gentle cough interrupted my thoughts as a beautiful woman in a black and blue silk gown greeted us.

"Jason! You're finally back!" The woman smiled, rushing towards Jason and giving him a quick kiss on his cheek. She notices me, and immediately turned her attention towards me. "Ah, hello, miss. Welcome to the Saint Paul's Orphanage Beneficiary Party. I'm (YoN) Grayson, Dick's wife and Razam's mother."

I smiled back, not appreciating the fact that she was still clinging to Jason. We looked like polar opposites, my red gown clashing with her black and blue one. From what I've gathered, she was an Al-Ghul, a demoness who somehow managed to seduce Dick Grayson, who was Nightwing.

She was beautiful, I have to admit—but I hate her.

I don't know why or how, but I usually keep a neutral opinion about other people. This annoyance towards (YoN) is an unwelcome surprise. She probably got the hint, because she then excused herself and gave me a small smile and took her son with her. But before she left, she turned to me, a sickeningly sweet smile on her beautiful face.

"I'd love to chat with you more, (Y/N)." She smiled.

"Sure thing Mrs.Grayson." I replied sweetly, emphasizing the 'Mrs'. "You know where to find me, then. Nice meeting you."

I watched her leave, letting my eyes throw daggers as she walked away.

"That was... Hostile." Jason whistled, making me laugh.

"Was it?" I asked, walking ahead of him, sort of pissed. What is he playing at? Letting a woman pounce on him while he was with his date?

"Very, but I appreciate you prying her away from me. I don't exactly enjoy an ex pouncing on me like I still belong to her." He smirked, his hands finding their place at my waist. Is he purposefully testing the waters? I know Jason's a very sharp man, but I'm always one step ahead of him.

Do you have a death wish, Mr.Todd? I'm this close to making Project Omega kill you.

"Just enjoy the night, Jason." I smiled at him, thinking of ways to pay that bitch back. "Because I surely will."

We entered the grand hall, my arm linked around his. People were whispering, looking at Jason and I with shock.

'Ms.Luthor and the black sheep.'

'He doesn't even go to the parties his father arranges, why come here?'

'That man brings trouble anywhere he goes.'

I looked at Jason, sympathizing with him, but I made sure he didn't see me since I know we people of status don't want people feeling bad for us.

I for one, don't want my one night stand feeling bad for me.

"You're a Luthor, (Y/N)?" Jason asked, shocking me for a split second.

"Adopted, but yes. I AM a Luthor." I laughed, looking at him with innocent (E/C) eyes.

"And they fired you? Don't you basically own the place?" He inquired again, a tinge of suspicion in his voice.

"My father is not my father when we are in public. I don't want people to think that my father defines who I am. I practically begged him to give me no special treatment." I let the lies roll flawlessly off my tongue. "I don't... exactly agree with his principles even if he's my dad, so when I found out that he— I— they let me go."

I acted as if I saw something horrible, but this was my plan all along. From seducing Jason to making him ingest Project Omega and then having fun with him before I threw him away like a kid who got bored with her toy.

Too bad he was the only guy who understood me, but, we have two very different stand points and two very different alignments when it comes to justice.

He was the baddest hero, and I, well.

I'm just too bad to be good.

"And the two black sheeps join together to crash their party." Jason snorted before he let go of me. "I'll go get us some wine, is anything in particular that you want?"

"Chardonnay, please" I replied, making him grin at me.

Once he left, I scoped the room for my father. It wasn't that difficult to find a bald man who had a lot of people surrounding him. I walked towards the group, catching my father's eye.

"Ah, speak of the devil and she comes!" My father laughed jovially. "We were just talking about your recent success with Nobel, (Y/N)."

See? Isn't my life full of irony and oxymorons?

"Ah, let's not dwell on that father. It's a party!" I joked, earning laughter from the group.

"She's got a great sense of humor, Lex." A guy complimented, making me look at him.

Shit.

I was met with piercing blue eyes, I remember his features all too well.

There he was, Dick Grayson, the man I was so coo-coo for, towering over me with a handsome smile plastered on his face. He was more handsome than I remember—more muscular. He opened his arms for me and I gave him a friendly smile and hugged him.

"Hello there, (Y/N), I haven't seen you since I was in college! You've changed a lot." I could hear the vibrations of his voice from his chest. "You look very beautiful."

Wow he smells good. What shocks me more is that Dick actually remembers me.

"Here we go again with your flattery." I laughed, wanting to stay longer in our hug but I had to break away. "Oh, actually, I came with your brother, Jason!"

There were whispers from the group, but I kept on my blithe and innocent façade.

"He's here? That's great! Where IS Jaybird?" He asked, eyes more hooded but he was still smiling.

Oho, how fantastic! Have I hit the nail on the head? When I heard from Jason that Dick married (YoN), I figured that their relationship got even more strained. I didn't think it was this bad.

"He said that he'd be getting us drinks, but until he returns, why don't we talk more about our college days?" I smiled, making Dick return to his normal self.

"You heard the lady, men! Excuse us." Dick chuckled, making the other people from our group—including me and my father—laugh.

He then started leading us away from the posey by walking me towards the dance floor where people were dancing to the waltz. I placed my free hand on his shoulder, while his was on my waist.

"What have you been up to lately, Mr. Grayson?" I asked him, my feet moving gracefully along with his.

::*::

Jason's POV

I was standing there, looking at my perfect brother sweep my date's feet away. They were laughing like idiots and dancing like children.

I was honestly THIS close the breaking Bruce's fancy French wine glasses.

"Hey, Jay?" A very familiar voice called out, making me turn towards them. "Your date, (Y/N), where did you meet her, again?"

"At a rooftop, she went out to get some fresh air after getting fired from her job." I replied, glaring at Dick and (Y/N) who were dancing happily. "Why do you ask?"

(YoN) shrugged, biting her beautiful lips before fiddling with her fingers—a nervous habit.

"She seems dangerous, Jason. She—"

"—Because she's Lex Luthor's daughter? Please, (YoN), you're an Al-Ghul and messed around with my dearest brother." I glared at her, feeling my blood boil. Who was she to preach? "You messed around with me, (YoN)."

"Look Jason, I'm just warning you okay? I still care for y—"

"That's bullshit, (YoN) and you know that." I replied through clenched teeth. "If you cared for me, LOVED me for even the slightest bit, you would have avoided me. I've been playing a fool's game with you for far too long."

"Jason, she's planning something. I can feel it!" She argued, grabbing my arm in a desperate attempt to convince me. "You just have to trust me on this one, Jason. You know my intuitions are never wrong!"

I snickered and pulled my arm away from her. She looked at me with surprised eyes. She looked hurt. I know she was honestly trying to help me, I know that I'm playing a deadly game of cat and mouse. But do I look like I care?

I want this physical connection. I want (Y/N)'s body. I want her submissive moans calling my name.

I want to feel needed even if I know it won't last.

Even if I knew it was true.

I knew from the start that there was something off about (Y/N) but I couldn't quite piece it together. I knew she was using me, but I was using her as well.

I wanted to scream that 'I was just doing this to forget what we had, (YoN). I wanted to forget about you, and here you are trying to fuck things up again!' in front of all these snot-nosed elites just so she could lay off, but I never was the type to reveal my plan.

I just wanted to forget.

Is it too much to ask?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 10 63
Kitty Pryde is a 19 year old living with her adopted father Bruce Wayne, she was trained to be an assassin by Nick Fury and then passed over to the L...
113K 3.4K 50
One shots about Jason Todd + Dick Grayson
49.2K 1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
69.5K 1.6K 37
Reanimation and resurrection: what's the difference? (Y/n) can't really tell the two apart, especially when it happens to someone she's loved- and co...