15 Days With The Possessive B...

By oneperson100feelings

"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and... More

You use my money to buy condoms?
OMG! He is a Greek God.
I do not want her in bed.
You got a job?
Shorts and no bra work.
I don't need your help.
I am glad she is in my bestfriends life.
Keep your big fat ego in your pocket
Reality check, I am not yours.
I likeeeeeeee youuuu
That was your first time?
I am going to cut those balls and feed it to dogs
You believe in love?
Was I jealous?
Making you happy makes me happy.
I am not like other girls
I want you all to myself
Stay with me.
You haven't kissed him?
I am always going to be there
Something just like this
Tonight sex on the beach?
You're on your period?
You removed your T shirt?
You're my favourite human
I want to be with you
Thats my girl.
You're the best thing that happened to me
I loved him
Lucas?
Where is Ayan?
I love you
He is going to kiss me
I got pregnant
He pressed his lips against mine
I am very possessive
We had sex
I was so wet (18+)
I had a boner (18+)
What are you doing in her bed?
She had to know he is mine
Two boners in few hours (18+++)
He took me against the wall (18+++)
I still love him
He can't meet his daughter
I wanted to pamper you
He threw me on his shoulders
He unhooked my bra (18++)

I am going to make it upto you.

10.4K 308 26
By oneperson100feelings

Veronica

"Should I wear this? No, this colour does not suit me, what about the blue one?" I asked Nicole putting the blue crop top in front of the mirror.

"Ahhh this is the 18th time you are changing just wear something and go. It's not like Ayan is seeing you for the first time." She clearly sounded very irritated. I finally decided to wear a white tshirt with multi colour shorts and accessorise a little bit.

"Do you think I am overdressed to be going to a park?" I asked as I looked in the mirror.

"No way, in fact you look really pretty I should say hot but there is a difference, hot is when my eyes go to your legs and pretty is when my eyes go to your face and trust me I cannot take my eyes off your face." She said and then gave me a genuine smile.

"Just to let you know, you are the bestest friend anybody can ever have. I think I should take that lesbian thought seriously." I laughed. Nicole and I got close in to time and I never thought we would become this close. It is nice to have somebody by your side all the time.

"Just remember baby you say a yes and I am all yours." She winked and giggled.

"Oh God you are so melodramatic, how do I even bear with you?" I said.

"You love me bitch and I love you more. I wouldn't trade you for anybody." She hugged me tightly.

(A/N - Guys tag or comment for your bestfriends to tell them you love them just a random gesture.)

"OMG I don't know why we are having such a dramatic conversation. Just let me go, okay?" I hugged her and left the room. She can become such a drama queen sometimes. I reached the Central Park and saw my watch it was 7:55. I am early maybe he will be here in sometime.

"Ms Veronica?"

I saw a man dressed in black tux approach me. He looked a little older than us and intimidating too. I nodded when he said my name again.

"Sir Ayan had told me to assist you. Please come behind me." I just nodded and followed him. He led me inside and park and somewhere behind where there were rose petals all along the line. I was surprised to see the amount of efforts he has put. The guard left me there and I looked around.

The whole ground was covered with rose petals. In the middle of the rose petals was a dinner table and everything on the table was purple in colour that was my favourite colour. He remembered. I looked around to search for him.

"You look prettier each time I see you." I heard his voice from behind me. I blushed. How was he having such an effect on me in such a short time?

"I love my effect on you cookie." He was too close to me I could feel him behind my back. I turned around to see him. He had wore a black shirt with denims he looked so handsome just like a Prince Charming. My Prince Charming. My stupid mind forgot that he is not mine and can never be.

"Ayan all this is beautiful, thank you so much." That is all I could tell him. I wanted to say so much more. I wanted to tell him how much I loved all this, how much I appreciated him doing all this or how handsome he looked. Have you sometimes been so happy that you have no words left. This was that time.

"No, cookie this is nothing for how mean I was to you, I yelled at you, kissed Natalie and I did not even pick you up when you fell. I am such a jerk. I got all possesive and jealous even though you always care about me and I removed all my anger on you also. Who can be more of a fool than me? I am sorry Cookie."

He looked so cute when he apologised and I was so happy how he apologised. I just wanted to go and kiss him. Since when did I start having such desires?

"Its alright Ayan we are all humans, we make mistakes. I forgive you." I said politely to him and kissed him on his cheek. I could see how his cheeks got red.

"Did The Ayan Brooke blush?" I asked him teasingly. I was so sure he was going to deny it because that would wound his man ego.

"I did not blush. I am not a girl. Forget this and listen I am going to make it upto you, I have to make you as happy as much as I hurt you." He said in a commanding tone. This guy was so stubborn. I already said I had forgiven him. Why can't he understand?

"No Ayan, you don't need to do anything." I told him. A part of me wanted to know how he would make it upto me and a part of me thought that he really did not need to I was happy that he realised his mistake and was apologising.

"Take this Cookie." He handed me a sheets of papers. Did he write an apology letter? I was hoping for a kiss but this is fine too. I have got to sound so desperate. I gasped when I saw that it was my Bucket list.

It had listed all the things I wanted to do in life in my diary. Some of them were too expensive, some were too risky and some of them were the things that I was terrified of doing.

I can't let him do this. He didn't make such a big mistake and he certainly didn't have to pay such a heavy price.

"Ayan how did you get this? Did you read my diary?" I faked a little anger. I am sure he would buy it. He gets really tensed when he sees me angry.

"No Cookie, I just told Nicole to read them out of your book and I wrote them down." I was surprised Nicole knew about it and she did not even tellme. She is my best friend, she is supposed to tell me everything.

"Listen Cookie, you know we have a mid term break at college so I am taking you around to complete all the things in your bucket list as my apology to you." He commanded.

"No Ayan you really do not have to do any such thing. I have already forgiven you and I don't have the money to spend on travelling." I looked down sadly. Even though I was really happy that he was doing this. I could not afford to spend such a huge amount now. My mother was already struggling to pay my tuition fees.

"Don't worry about the money Cookie, I am paying for it, its my apology." He said. There is no way he was doing that. It was not such a big mistake that I expect him to pay such a hefty amount for it.

"Then there is not even a slightest chance that I am coming, I cannot take your money." I said. He could not make me agree to this. There was no chance he could do that.

"Why not? I can afford it Cookie." He was really confused now. I knew he could afford it but he could not just understand my point.

"I know you can but I am not friends with you for your money. I will not be able to enjoy the holiday if I know its your money, if we go then I am paying you not all at once but slowly or in the future." I wanted him to understand that I am not a girl who spends money of rich billionaires.

"I am not taking a penny from you." He said. I don't understand whats the big deal if I pay. Why do guys think that if girls pay it will ruin their ego?

"Then I am not coming with you." I crossed my arms and turned away from me then I felt two huge arms around my waist. His touch melted me. Sparks ran across my body. He started placing wet kisses on my neck.

"Cookie?" He said between kisses. I was so delighted by his touch that I could not be in sense to reply properly to his question.

"Hmm?" I was in no mood to reply. I was enjoying his kisses so much. I have to tell him to stop but I cannot do it. Why?

"Let me pay for it, please?" He said again. That bought me to my conscious. He was playing this game to make me agree to him. He thinks he is too smart? I am smarter.

"No Ayan, please can we drop this? I want to pay for myself, please?" I requested and make a really cute puppy dog face. If his kisses melted me then my puppy dog face did that to him.

"Okay fine. If it means that much to you and do not make this face next time now lets go eat." He said softly. I was about to walk to the table when he lift me up and carried me his arms. I blushed. Nobody has ever carried me like this.

"You know I can walk right?" I did not want him to let me go but still I could atleast sound that desperate.

"Nope, you are my princess tonight and I am not letting you walk." he smirked. I blushed again.

"Its just that no guy has ever carried me like that."I confessed to him.

"I am glad to know I am the first one and I definitely know I am the last one too." He said with so much pride. I wonder how he knew it.

"If you pamper me so much then start carrying me everywhere." I joked. It was so nice that we always had such a light environment around each other.

"No way, its only tonight that I am carrying you, I did not know so were heavy." He laughed as he put me down on the chair and say opposite of me. I was very irritated when I got an idea of how to get back at him.

"Oh okay thats no problem." I casually replied. His face was really shocked and I made a self note that I would love to see this face many times in future.

"Wait? You're not mad or irritated? You would not make that face you make when you are irritated?" He asked surprised.

"Firstly, I do not make any face and secondly it is fine. I have Max I can tell him to carry me everywhere." This time I was the one who smirked. In less then a second he was beside me. I wonder if he is a vampire or something looking at his speed.

"Nobody will ever touch you, hell if it was in my means no man could even see you." He was very pissed and I was enjoying it.

"And why is that?" I was trying to test his patience more but his angry mode really scared me.

"Because Miss Veronica since the first day I saved you from those college freaks I knew you were special and these last few months we have spent together I know you are too special but you have to be special only to me because I do not do sharing. And definitely not you. When I say your mine I do not mean it as an object I say it because I like you a lot and I want you to be only mine. I want to be the reason for that smile, I want to be the reason you get an adrenaline rush in your body, I want to be the first person you come to share your happiness to and even your problems. I want to be your first and I know how to make myself the last." He smirked.

I was shocked until now I was just joking but now he was so serious. All that he said left me in goosebumps. I was still digesting all that he said when he moved forward he was waiting for his lips to be smashed to mine.

"I want to kiss you Cookie." He said with desperation in his voice. I was very nervous. I wanted to kiss him so bad but something said I should not.

"Ayan this is not right." I said and immediately he stopped.

A/N- Hey guys I hope you all are reading and liking it please leave comments. Few questions

Whats was the best part about this chapter?

Were Ayan's feelings clear enough?

Write down somethings in your bucket list too. I would love to know.

Leave your beautiful comments please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
1.7M 41.3K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
1.6M 47.5K 50
"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
877K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...