The Start of Something New: J...

By tomliloson

Jade Thirlwall and Liam Payne are in the biggest bands in the entire world, the have everything they always w... More

The Start of Something New Jade Thirlwall and Liam Payne
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one (contains smut)
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty four
twenty-five

twelve

1.9K 47 6
By tomliloson

Jade’s POV

                Liam has been in his room for a couple of hours now, and I’ve become a bit worried. I think he’s a bit upset because Tyler Oakley made a tweet at him that he is confused. I knock on the door gently.

                “Who is it!?” He asks a bit angrily. I laugh a bit; I mean who else would it be. But I still respond, “It’s me babe, you’ve been in here for quite a while. I just wanted to talk.” I say.

                “Come in.” Liam says, and when I do Liam looks a mess. He looks like he’s been crying a bit. I sit by him, “What’s wrong?”

                “I—I tweeted one of the guys from Duck Dynasty, and Tyler tweeted me back and suddenly everyone is jumping at my throat. I don’t understand why though, I’m guessing he said something, but just because I like a show doesn’t mean I agree with everything…” Liam says sadly.

                I hug him and rub his back, “I know babe, no need to get all worked up though. It’ll all blow over, promise.” I reassure him.

                “What if it doesn’t, I don’t want anyone to hate me. I mean, everyone already does, so that wouldn’t make a difference, but still…” Liam says, and that hurt me.

                The fact that Liam does not feel confident about himself has been showing for the last couple of weeks now, and it’s hurtful that he doesn’t see how great he is. Although Liam may make mistakes—which he has, doesn’t mean everyone should turn on him.

                “So management called me and they want me to meet with them. And I don’t know why—I’m kind of scared.” I say faintly.

                Liam immediately grabs my hand, “There is no way they can be mad at you, I mean—you’re perfect. You’re a great singer, you’re polite, and your imagine is incredibly clean. So I guess it’s just a good job kind of meeting.” Liam smiles at me.

                “You really think so?” I ask him, he nods his head fiercely and smiles widely like an adolescent school boy, it’s quite adorable. I smile back and hug him.

                “Are you going to be okay?” I ask him. This time his smile drops a bit and he nods slowly—I know his lying, but there is no way I can help Liam right now.

                I return to the living room and check out Twitter, to see Tyler tweeting that he’s not being mean to Liam, he’s just standing up for what he believes in. Which is great, but the way he’s tweeting, it’s like he’s proud of what he’s caused. I sigh and catch up on TV.

                As I watch more TV, curiosity kills me and I decided to google search Duck Dynasty. I start to read some mean and vile things. The father, of who Liam tweeted, made a couple of “anti-gay” comments, now I see why Tyler is upset. But something then catches my eye.

                Liam Payne of One Direction is Homophobic

                This is clearly untrue, why would these journalist lie like this. I pray that Liam doesn’t see this. As the afternoon turns to night, I decide to just call it a night, especially since I have a meeting with management. Sleep over-takes me and I drift off to a dreamless sleep.

                Hours later, it seems to be the way earlier than the crack of dawn, I hear banging and cursing. I hear Liam and he sounds hurt, and angry. I open my phone to see Liam is making an entire rant on Twitter, he has gone berserk! I quickly drop my phone and run to Liam’s room. I don’t even bother knocking, I open the door to see a whole in the wall, a shattered mirror, and Liam bruised and bloody knuckles.

                “Liam!” I call out to him, but he doesn’t listen. I then grab him and shake him hardly, “Liam you need to calm down for me!”

                He snaps out of it and sighs deeply. He takes a seat and puts his face in his hands, “Jade did you see the shit they are writing about me! I’m so damn tired of it Jade! I won’t let anyone walk over me anymore. I’m tired of being the nice guy and you’re right I’m sick of apologizing for shit!” Liam screams.

                I jump a bit at his anger, and he realizes and sighs, “I’m sorry babe…” I smile at him, “It’s okay babe.”

                “Liam, I honestly don’t think this rant was necessary. I understand you’re upset, but come on. Did you really need to say that Tyler isn’t a real fan?” I say to him.

                “Oh so you’re siding with him? Jade, I’m your boyfriend!” Liam says sadly. I look at him, “But it’s kind of like what you said. Liam, just because I love you doesn’t mean I agree with everything you do.” I say sincerely to him.

                “But babe I don’t even understand why this is such a big deal. I deleted the tweet because it caused so much controversy. I’m sure he said something bad, but I don’t understand what Tyler is going on about…” Liam says.

                “Liam it’s not about what Willie said, it’s about what his father, Phil said. You do know what he said, right?” I ask him.

                “No, I know the show has been going on for three years now, but I only just started watching the first season. The family is nice, and despite the fame, they are still together.” Liam shrugs.

                “Liam, the dad has made many racist and anti-gay tweets. He is clearly a racist homophobe, who doesn’t respect everyone’s beliefs. He said gays are heartless, ruthless, and that they were going to die.”

                Liam’s jaw dropped and tears appeared in his eyes. He puts his head in his hands, and is silent for a second, but he begins to sob louder and louder. He looks up at me with his rosy cheeks, pink nose, and red eyes. His bottom lip is quivering, “Oh my God. Jade what have I done? Now I know why everyone hates me. I can’t do anything right, can I?” Liam says as he breaks into sobs again.

                “Liam please stop crying, this is literally hurting me to see you like this.” I beg him. I see him trying to stop desperately, he begins to gasps and hold in his sobs. After a couple of minutes he finally stops.

                “Are you okay now?” I ask him, he doesn’t look at me he just looks at the ground and shakes his head no.

                “Let’s get your hand cleaned up, okay babe?” I say. Nothing is fazing Liam at the moment, the only reaction I get is when I dab his cuts with alcohol, is only when he quietly hisses in pain. After I’m done I hug him, and he hugs me tightly. I think he is silently crying because tears hit the crook of my neck.

                “I’m so s—sorry. I—I didn’t mean it…” Liam stutters quietly. I rub his back and nod, “I know babe, I know.” I whisper quietly.

                Seeing Liam like this is completely heartbreaking. Tonight was Liam’s final breaking point.

Liam’s POV

                I don’t think I can deal with this anymore. How could I be so stupid? I am putting on this bad ass façade, acting like this thing isn’t fazing me at all, but in reality this is literally breaking me apart. Every time I come on Twitter I get this small amount of hate, and I never know why. Tonight I deserved everything that has come my way.

                Jade slept some more before getting ready for her; it took me a long while. I cried most of the time until I got sleep. I felt Jade kiss the top of my head before leaving. I hope everything goes well for her, although I’m going through all of his, I really don’t want Jade to endure what I have or will have to.

                I decide to give my sister Ruth a call. She always knows what to say. I wait until I hear the voice that reminds me of home.

                “Hello, Liam?” Ruth asks. I smile at the sound of her voice, “Yes, Ruth it’s me.” I say trying to mask my sadness, but I am probably doing a bad job at it.

                “How are you holding up mate?” She asks me, I smile sadly. Ruth has called me mate forever, it’s times likes these when I miss home terribly.

                I sigh, “Not so well…” I admit. I can practically feel her frown, “Oh Liam, you shouldn’t have to go through this.” Ruth says.

                “I deserve it…”

                “You do not deserve anything Liam! You were misinterpreted, that’s all! Don’t dog on yourself, you know I hate when you do that!” Ruth exclaims.

                “But it’s true.” I whisper into the phone. The other line is silent for a second, “Liam I think you need a break from social media. It’s heart breaking to hear you like this. I can’t handle to hear my baby brother so broken every time he calls me up.” Ruth says quietly.

                “I just need to know how to make this right Ruth.” I say.

                “Liam as of now, I really think the only thing to make this whole situation better is time.” Ruth says. I shake my head knowing it’s not true, “No that’s not true, because I can never do anything right Ruth. I’ve done a lot of dumb things, but this by far is the dumbest and I don’t think there is any turning back from this one…” I say as tears roll down my face.

                “Please don’t cry Li, I know you’re crying—I can feel it.” Ruth says. I wipe my face, “Don’t worry too much about me okay Ruth? You’re right I need a break from the social media sites.” I say.

                “Okay, so promise me you’ll be alright.” Ruth says. I nod even though she cannot see me, “I promise Ruth. I miss you so much, you always know what to say.”

                “I miss you too Liam. I miss you so freaking much it hurts.” Ruth says.  I hear some chatters in the back, “Liam I gotta go, just hang in there, okay baby bro? I love you.”

                I smile, “Okay, and I love you too Ruth.”

                As I hang up the phone, I am beginning to think about the amount of consequence I have to undergo due to this. I am 1000% sure that management will be pissed at me for cussing on Twitter and acting like a douche toward a “fan”. Okay, maybe I was out of hand for saying that Tyler wasn’t a true fan, but he is at fault just as much as I am. He shouldn’t be getting death threats, as I shouldn’t either, but he isn’t the innocent one, and I surely do not know why he is trying.

                The difference between Tyler and I though, is that I have an imagine to maintain. I have to be seen to the public eye as Liam Payne, the innocent one. And of course, any innocent person wouldn’t rant or cuss over the internet, but what if the innocent is tired of the drama?

                What if this the “innocent one’s” final breaking point? I think as a single tear runs down my face.

______________________________________

So this is obviously filler (we’ll find out what happened with Jade & management in the next chapter) what happened on Twitter gave me all the inspiration for this. AH, I don’t want any hate for this >.< What do you all think of this chapter, does it seem realistic.

                Vote & Comment :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 1 100
This is a story told through Instagram Posts, It involves Harry styles, Niall Horan and Jade thirlwall.. including one contract... and a lot of feel...
352 16 15
(May be a trigger does include some self harm). 1year, 1year and 11 months actually. Full of happiness and lov...
39.5K 613 45
This is a one direction and little mix fanfiction it is about a one direction reunion because all of us miss them and the boys get to meet the girls...
57.2K 1.1K 66
Little Mix are the most popular girl band in the world & nothing will ever keep them apart. Niall always fancied Jade ever since he layed his eyes o...