✔️My Purr-Fect Key ⇝ Adrien/C...

By kogikofi

↱complete↲ ⇨ 2/27/17... More

Ch.1» First Unofficial meeting
Ch.2» First official meeting
Ch.3» Ladybug's first impression
Ch.4» What a Night
Ch.5» Hangout
Ch.6» Hello Again~
Ch.7» FAB
Ch.8» Memories
Ch.9» Mornings
Ch.10» Indirect
Ch.11» Tell Me~
Ch.12» First Day
Ch.13» Christmas Coincidence
Ch.14» Decorating
Ch.15» Surprise?
Ch.16» Unexpected
Ch.17» Thoughts
Ch.18 » Admitting
Ch.19» Planning
Ch.20» Decision
Ch.21» Dat-Hangout
Ch.22» Crazy
Ch.23» Helping
Ch.24» Sad To Happy
Ch.25» Compliments
Ch.27» Unexpected Someone
Ch.28» Getting Ready
Ch.29» Goodbye?
Ch.30» News [EPL]
Bonus (Special Nash chapter :'D)

Ch.26» Just a Little Chat

4.2K 139 161
By kogikofi

It was pretty annoying the next day, let's just say she decided to approach the both of you." I'm baaaack~ Did you miss me Nashy voo ( Don't. Ask. ) . " Chloe say, pinching the cheeks of the said male." Sorry if I didn't make it to the play. But next time, I'll be there. See you soon~!" She lets go and started to walk.
" Bye, (Y/n)!"

You force out a smile and lightly wave your hands.

" That was the worst pinch on the cheek I have ever gotten. " Nash exclaims, rubbing his, very red cheek. " And why does she have to come back? " he whined.

" Be nice, Nash." You say, obliviously lying.

" Right..." he rolls his eyes. " And I'm guessing you hate her too. "

You shrug, continuing your walk with your brother.

" I wish she breaks both of her ankles. " Your twin muttered, but it was still audible.

" Nash! That's just too far! I know that We hate her, but that's just too far. " Truth is, you really want that to happen.

" No, it's not! What really far is; she, getting killed!" He protest.

" You know what? let's stop this conversation here and now. " You cross your arms.

" Agreed. "

« Time Skip »

" He's busy? Again? " The (H/c)-haired male ask Marinette, who is nodding at his question. " I feel bad for that guy. He just practically beat us with our schedule back at London!"

" True. But I thought you have fencing class with Adrien today?" You ask, shifting to the side of the couch to get into a more comfortable position.

" Yeah, I still have. It's just that it was moved, it was supposed to be 8 to 9 in the morning but right now is 4 to 5 in the afternoon. "

" I thought you already know fencing?" Alya asked.

" I do, I just want to know how Adrien fight. Plus, it's been awhile since I last played. " Nash nods his head, patting the beanbag he's sitting on.

" It only has been 1 week..." You sweat drop.

Nino tilt his head. " Huh? How come we didn't know this?"

Nash shrugged. " I always practice here in the house. Well, after I got better at it. "

" Who's your partner whenever you practice?"

" I spar with [Butler's Name], our butler. "

The male nod his head in understanding. You stood up and sat down at one of the hanging chairs, grabbing a pillow before hugging it and leaning your back.

" Do you guys have those around the house?" The blue-haired female asked.

You nod your head. " Yup, even at Nash's room. "

Everyone turn their heads to the said male, who just raise an eyebrow.

" What? Is it wrong?"

" We haven't been into your room. Actually, neither of your rooms. We've only been in the open places. " Nino stated.

" He does have a point, Nash. " You say.

" Soon...as of right now, not yet. Though, I'll be happy to show Marinette my room first~" He cooed.

You bit your lower lip, but then start to giggle.

" I know what you're thinking, sis. " He rolled his eyes.

" What? How'd you know?" You utter out between your laughs.

" We're twins! It's normal!"

" Wait, what were you thinking?" Alya looked at you, confusingly.

" She's thinking that I'll let Marinette fall off the terrace. "

" That's just Brutal." Nino stated.

" I know right!"

" Because one time, he was showing the cat around his room with me. He let the cat rest at the balcony but he accidentally hit the cat, making the cat fall off. " You explained.

" Yeah. I'm just happy that cats has 9 lives. "

" What happened to the cat?" Marinette looked at Nash.

" I decided to bring it back to the shelter since we were starting to get busy that time..."

" Annnnnnnd?" You say, giving him a sign to continue.

" And I got traumatized. " He rolled his eyes. " But, come on! That was the most scariest experience I've ever had! People might think I'm a killer for killing a cat!"

" As long as the cat is alive, that's all. " You chuckle.

" Easy for you to say! Like you haven't killed a cat. "

You roll your eyes at your brother. " I haven't. "

" What you kissed one?"

You blushed." I-it's normal!"

Nino nods.

" On the lips?!" Nash gave you a look." Who does that?!"

" Nash! Are..are you serious? " You exchange look. "But, girls do that most. "

" What if it's Chat Noir, (Y/n)?" Alya tilts her head.

You look at Marinette with widened eyes, obviously triggering your brother into suspicious mode.

" Alright. I know that look. Tell me what happened." Nash fold his arms.

" Nothing happened. Trust me!" You snap your head at him.

He sighed." Why would you kiss Chat Noir,anyway? You already have your first kiss with Adrien. " The (H/c)-haired teen click his tongue.He then looks at you. " Right?"

'Wait, should I tell them about it? Nash might...kill me though.'

Finally gathering all of your courage, you puff your cheeks and close your eyes before shaking your head. Everyone gasped, obviously shock — even Marinette, she really didn't expect you to let out the truth. You explained everything to them but surprisingly Nash stayed cool.

" Awww. I really want Adrien to be your first. " Your twin pouted, making the others agree.

You blushed and hide your face." Wait.My first!?!" You shout through the pillow.

" First kiss! What were you thinking, sis?!" He protest as everyone laughs.

Nash glance down to his watch before standing up and stretching his arms. " Anyways, I have to go now."

" Go on. I'm gonna stay here. " You reply, revealing your face.

" You should come with me, Nino." Your twin suggest.

The mentioned male stood up and nod his head. " Sure. I want to watch."

" Alrighty then, we have to go."

" Go on. " Alya waved as both male left.

You groaned and hugged the pillow tightly. " Let's pretend that this never happened. "

Alya wiggle her index finger. " I can believe you kissed Chat Noir! That's the most—ugh!" The female squeals.

" It's — it's not a big deal. " You denied.

Marinette slouched down the couch while blushing.

" Okay. What's going on with you, Marinette?" The teen beside her cross her arms.

You chuckled. " Probably because of Nash. Remember what he said a while ago?"

Alya let out an 'oh'. The blue-haired female blushed harder, hiding her face for her friends.

" You know what? I think you should sleep, so Nash could carry you home. " You teased.

" Gah..." Her face then turns into a tomato.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

I may take a long time to update because of school, but I'll try to find time to update. Please bare with me.

♦♥~ Queenly Unicorn💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 29 10
!SMUT WARNING!(Later on though) Chat Noir/Adrien, the almighty hero and model of Paris, is in love with Ladybug(also a hero of Paris). The thing that...
8.3K 163 5
After losing hope when ladybug rejects Chat Noir, Adrien quits being a super hero for good, and the events that unfold are disastrous consequences fo...
Wolves By Cat

Fanfiction

16.8K 616 26
'I open my mouth to call for help, right then the wolf clamps its jaws down onto my arm. I pull it toward me, trying to break free. My pain and terro...
Princess By Ella

Fanfiction

96.8K 4.4K 22
"You are my Princess, Marinette. You know that. Don't ever forget it!" They say that words can change lives, but for Marinette, an ordinary Parisian...