KING || Jikook

By BtsZen

He was soon to be King. He was a thief looking for revenge. A story in which a Prince falls for a thief being... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
hi !
hi pt2 !

16

5.7K 236 194
By BtsZen

Chapter 16: Different

MATURE CONTENT

Pulling his lips away from the other Jimin let out a breath and kept his forehead placed against the younger who was trying to catch his breath.

" I can't hold back anymore " jimin said grabbing a hold of jungkooks wrist and dragging him out of the room.

Jungkook frowned jimins words ringing through his head as he tried to keep up with jimins pace.

As usual eyes were on them but this time even a gasp was let out when jimin opened a certain door and pushed him in it. Before Jungkook could examine the room he was already pushed on the black silky sheets of the bed.

Jimin looked at the younger sprawled on his bed entangled with the silky sheets. His hair messily lays on the silky sheets as he looks up at jimin with swollen red, wet lips.

Jimin quickly climbed ontop of Jungkook straddling him as he pressed his lips against the latter's once again. This time it was different it was rough but not angry.

During the heated make out session jimin slipped his hands up jungkooks shirt and pinched his nipple cause the younger to whimper and twitch.

Fuck he's sensitive

Jimin thought to himself before pulling his lips away and taking the ends of jungkooks shirt in his hand pulling it over his head. His own shirt later followed and thrown along with jungkooks somewhere on the floor.

Taking one of Jungkooks nipples in his mouth sucking and nibbling on it making Jungkook run a hand through jimins hair and tugging on it and the other one was on his back with nails dug in it. They were definitely going to leave marks.

Leaving the nipple jimin pinched the other on and left open mouthed kisses all the way up to the latter's neck.

His neck. Oh his neck was driving jimin crazy there is this thing about it, the milky soft skin and the way the latter's Adam Apple moves when he swallows or how the veins in his neck show when he's trying to hold back moans.

Licking jungkooks neck leaving a wet trail behind before sucking and biting in the smooth skin.

" fuck Jungkook you drive me crazy "

Jimin whispered as he continued to abuse the youngest neck.

" I can't get you out of my mind " he continued.

By now Jungkook was a complete moaning mess and the princes words were not helping.

" I want to you to myself I don't want anyone near you " jimin breaths out bringing a hand down sliding it into the youngest pants causing him to let out a whine.

" I want to hold you and fuck you none stop I want you begging for me to stop because I'm making you feel too good"

" I want you calling- no screaming out my name so everyone knows your mine"

" f-fuck please Jimin " Jungkook moaned.

" ugh moan louder say my name louder jungkook" jimin whispered licking and biting on his ear load and his hands worked wanders in the boy's body. One was squeezing and twirling his sensitive nipple as the other one had his shaft running his thumb over the sensitive slit.

" I - fuck j-jimin I thought you don't like me saying your n-name only her " jungkook breathed out barley able to form a sentence.

" I change my mind. I want you. Call my name baby show everyone who you belong to" jimin said before giving Jungkooks cock a squeeze cause Jungkook to jerk and scream his name.

" f-fu-Fuck ! Jimin fuck me please please please " Jungkook begged tears began to whelm up in his eyes.

Jimin just let out a groan before pulling the latter's pants along with his boxers throwing them some where on the floor not caring where they fall.

Later his own follows before attacking the boy's soft skin with wet kisses. " your skin is so soft so white " jimin says breathlessly with every wet kiss.

Jungkook having enough of the teasing did something that made jimins eyes widen. He flipped then both over so that he is now straddling the prince.

" I've had enough of the teasing " Jungkook whispers with their faces only mere centimetres away. Foreheads and tip of the nose are touching.

Leaving soft kisses down jimins body as he made his way to the latter's crotch he paid special attention to his neck sucking and licking marking the man just like he marked him.

Finally cutting jimins torture short, Jungkook brought the princes cock in his mouth taking the large member in the heat of his mouth.

" f-fuck Jungkook " jimin moaned out loudly entangling his fingers in the boy's locks pushing him down further on his cock trying to go deeper into the youngers mouth.

Jungkook didn't even gag he just took it all in. Sucking the member hard before taking it out with a pop and kitten licking the tip causing jimin to arch his back.

" fuck n-no stop I want to come inside you " jimin grunts pulling Jungkook up by his hair causing him to whine as they attached their lips together.

Letting the younger lips go jimin continued to push the latter up until his hole was right in front of his face. Blowing some air on it watching the muscle tense before giving it a quick lick.

Jungkook moans and lifts his hips in attempt to get away from the princes tongue but fails with jimin having his arms tucked under Jungkooks thighs and his hands gripping his hips pushing him back down to directly sit on jimins face.

The older swirled his tongue teasing the hole before entering it, hearing a loud moan from Jungkook. Jimin began to move his tongue in and out not forgetting to maneuver it in different directions and rubbing it against the youngers walls.

Jungkook gasps and moans loudly moving his hips trying to get away from the princes tongue it was too much pleasure for him to handle. It was so different from last time. It was rough but not angry, it's filled with lust. And that's what's driving Jungkook over the edge all these different emotions are bringing him closer to his high.

" Ji- ah! Jimin-ie please! I ca-can't take it I'm gonna cu-cum ah! "

Taking his tongue out jimin rolled them over so now Jungkook is layin on his back with his legs spread whilst the princes face is in between his thighs.

For a second Jungkook thought jimin was going to fuck him but he found out he was wrong when jimin stuck his tongue back into the boy's tight hole but this time he stuck his middle finger in along with his tongue, pumping it slowly.

" Jimin- ! Oh my god ! I can't- please Ji- ahh! "

With His last moans Jungkook clenched his hole and pressed his knees together trapping jimin in between as he tugged on jimins hair and came hard just from jimins tongue and finger.

The older boy slowly took his tongue and finger out making Jungkook let out a whine and clench his hole whilst trying to press his thighs closer as he twitched and breathed heavily.

" Th-this is not fair " Jungkook panted while jimins face appeared from between his thighs as he brought himself up to face Jungkook.

" I think it's pretty fair " jimin smirked. Pressing a soft kiss to Jungkooks pouty lips.

" no it's not- ah! Jim-in fuck! Ah!" Jungkook moaned out wrapping his arms around jimins neck and pulling his face to the crock of his neck moaning out his name and the older latter pushed his large tip passed the youngers sensitive whole.

Slowly pushing his member in jimin took advantage of his position with Jungkooks legs spread and him between them burying his cock deep inside the other hole with his face pressed in the crock of Jungkooks neck, jimin began to suck on the boy's tender skin leaving bruises and marks.

" I'm goin' to make you come again " jimin whispers nibbling on Jungkooks ear lobe.

" I can't! I'm Sen-ah fuck ah jimin please ! " Jungkook moaned out voice cracking and eyes filling with tears from over stimulation and pleasure.

Jimin slowly pulled his cock out before pushing it back in hard. This took a scream out of Jungkook and loud moans out of the prince as he pounded into the other tight throbbing hole.

A sob broke out of Jungkooks lips as jimins cock buries itself inside of him and sliding back out in inhuman speed. The pleasure was too much. His eyes began to roll to the back of his head. He Came not to long ago and now the princes cock forcing an orgasm out of him was driving him crazy.

" you like that kookie ?" Jimin moaned out into the latter's ears as he thrusts in and out of his wet hole.

All Jungkook was able to do was was moan out and he sobbed and clenched on jimin tighter.

" I asked you a question " jimin grunts out bringing Jungkooks legs over his shoulders so now he literally had the younger bent in half.

This angle gives jimins cock a better access to Jungkooks prostate pounding into it.

" I - ye- yes! Fuck yes! Jimin-! I - I can't it's too much! I'm so full!" Jungkook sobbed out feeling as he was reaching high once again.

" fuck yes baby moan out my name " Jimin moans out yet again never slowing down or showing any mercy to the boys fucked out hole.

" Jimin ! Jimin! Jimin !"

" Jungkook fuck! Baby ! "

" I'm gonna- agh! I'm gonna cum ! " Jungkook clenched his hole.

" cum for me !- ah fuck I'm gonna cum asw-" before Jimin could finish his sentence Jungkook squeezed his hole tightly against his throbbing cock as he came which resulted in jimin to come aswell filling the younger to the brim.

Jungkooks body twitches as the warm liquid splashes against his prostate. He was over stimulated. Any more of this and he would pass out.

Jimin panted burying his face deeper into Jungkooks neck as he tries to pull his cock out of the heat.

This has Jungkook shaking his head." No no-agh pl-please just wait I can't take anything anymore...don't pull out just yet" Jungkook begged still keeping a tight hold on Jimin never letting his neck go.

Jimin presses a soft kiss to Jungkooks neck and buries his face in it as he whispers into the latter's ears " shhh it's okay what ever you want "

This shocks Jungkook but he has absolutely no energy to question it at the moment. Later, jimin slowly pulls out of the latter and pulls him to his chest holding him tight as both of them fell asleep.

-

[ UNEDITED ]

Hey guys smut again ! I just want to say I'm sorry it's probably crap it's my second time writing smut. Any way I hope you enjoyed it. I didn't take long to update!
Shit guys I'm spoiling yous with 1896 word smut

I already started working on the next chapter and there is a lot of jikook so get excited.

As always if you would like this story to continue please vote and comment.

Remember if any of you need someone to talk to I'm here for you.

Have a lovely day or night!x

Word count: 1896

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
261K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 45.9K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...