Love In A Dark Dangerous World

By CORiNa4

We have all heard of them, right? Shadow people, the ones who work with Lucifer, ruler of Hell. As most peopl... More

Love In A Dark Dangerous World
chapter 1; Ava
chapter 2; The secret is out
chapter 3; Hell
chapter 4; Meeting Jace and Blake
chapter 5; 1st test
chapter 6; Ollie.
chapter 8; Shopping
chapter 9; A little clue.
chapter 10; 3rd test
chapter 11; Packing
chapter 12; A Date
chapter 13; One Last Time
Chapter 14; Moving
Chapter 15; Guardian Angel
Chapter 16; Guardian Angel Part 2
Chapter 17; Death It Sucks
Chapter 18; Almost Together
Chapter 19; Change In Plans
Chapter 20; Shoes
Chapter 21; One-Man Tag
Chapter 22; One-Man Tag Pt2
Chapter 23; Almost Done
Chapter 25; Secret's Out
Chapter 26; Kill To Survive
Chapter 27; Finding Him
Chapter 28; Florida
Chapter 29; One Dead
Chapter 30; An Asshole Almost Dead
Chapter 31; Pull It
Chapter 32; Finally The End
Sequel :D

chapter 7; A haircut

56 1 0
By CORiNa4

  It was 4:30 and Blake had told me to get ready to go buy ice cream. I went to my room and got our some dark blue skinny jeans, a purple shirt that read "STAR POWER!" In golden letters and white flip flops.

I walked out of my room and followed Jace and Blake out to the ice cream store. It wasn't a long walk, maybe 15 minutes. I got chocolate ice cream and Jace got strawberry becuse he didn't like chocolate ice cream. When I asked him why he said that it looked like shit. Blake didn't get any ice cream at all. We walked to the park after getting our ice cream and sat down.

  "So we know about your friend." Blake said suddently.

  "What?" I asked. Was he talking about Ollie?

  "Ollie." Jace answered for him.

  "What about him?" I asked them.

  Was this a bad thing? Jace and Blake turned to look at each other then Jace walked away leaving me alone with Blake.

  "You shouldn't hang out with those types of.. 'people'." He said putting air quotes when he said people.

  "What are you talking about?"

  "He's different." He said then looked away. "But I'm not allowed to tell you why." He looked down at his shoes and his hair fell down on his eyes.

  "I won't go around telling me what to do. He's my friend." I told him then walked away back to the apartment.

  Halfway there Jace walked up behind me. "What do you want?" I asked him.

  "I knew that Blake would tell you that about Ollie."

  "I don't understand. What's so bad about Ollie?"

  "It has something to do with his last test. That's all I can tell you."

  "Thank you for telling me as much as you can."

  "I didn't want you to be mad at me too. And... Can I ask I ask you something?"

  "Sure."

  "Do you like my hair?"

  "I still like your hair." I answered.

~~~~ DAY BEFORE TEST #3 ~~~~

  Tomorrow would be the third test. I also started hanging out with Ollie more often. I also wondered why his eyes weren't the same color like Sheldon, Jace, and Blake. The 3 of them had the same dark blue eye color that looked like dark blue ink.

  "Can I ask you something?" I asked.

  "Sure."

  "Why do your eyes look black? They're not like Sheldon's."

  "It's because something happened on my last test."

  "Will you tell me what happened?"

  "Yeah. I promise."

  So that was still a mysterie. We were walking towards the park eating strawberry icecream. It was only us two waking there. I want to know why Blake doesn't like Ollie and what happened on his last test. But nobody would tell me until my last test.

  We stoped walking and sat down on an old wodded table in the park. The tree that was about 3 feet away was giving us shade from the sun. It was June and the sun was already drying up all the flowers that didn't get any or enough watter.

  Ollie stood up and walked towards me. He stoped when he was standing right in front of me. I stared at him and i think he was staring back at me, I wasn't sure because his hair was covering his eyes. Then I thought of a staring contest, what if we were having a staring contest right now?

  "Is there something on my face?" I finally asked finishing up my ice cream.

  "No..." He trailed off still staring at me.

  "Then what's so intresting about my face?"

  "I don't really know. Maybe I just hate your hair color." He smiled.

  "You want me to dye it black or something?" I joked giving him my empty plastic cup that was once full of ice cream. He walked around the table and threw it away in the trash can.

  "Yes, you should do that." He answered once he was standing in front of me again.

  "i was just kidding!"

  "And a haircut too." He added.

  I decided to go along with it. "What type of haircut?"

  "Something like mine."

  "So I would have to dye it and get a haircut?"

  "Yeah!"

  "I'm going to think about it."

  "No! Let's go now."

  "I was kidding!" I half screamed as he started pulling me away from the table.

  "I wasn't."

  He dragged me back to the apartment, I was already getting scared about this haircut. I recognized the path back home so I decided to calm down. Left turn at the stop sign ahead, I told myself. But to my suprise Ollie pulled me right. Should I worry again?

  "Ollie?" I asked a bit afraid.

  "Yeah?"

  "Where are you taking me?"

  "Somewhere to get your hair done." He casually answered me.

  "I don't have money!" I lied hoping he didn't know about the $50 Sheldon gave me at the begining of each month.

  "You're lying. I know Sheldon gave you $50 today, if you don't want to use that money then I'll pay for it."

  "No!"

  He suddently stopped walking and I ran into him. "C'mon, you would look good in a new haircut!" He told me.

  "I don't want a haircut!" I whined. That wasn't entirely true, my hair was just straight- no layers or anything like that. I think I might be getting tired of my own hair.

  "Fine. You win." i finally said.

  "Ok! I'll pay."

  "No, I can pay for this."

  We started walking again under the hot sun. He knew where this place was at so I followed right behind him. After 15 minutes of walking we finally reached a store. It was huge! It took me a few seconds to realize that this wasn't a store, it was a mall.

  "So this place is inside a mall?" I wondered out loud.

  "Yeah. It's where I got my haircut a long time ago."

  "Umm... Ok."

  He took me straight towards some haircut store wich read 'Perfect Hair' on the glass door. Ollie pushed the door and let me in first.

  This place wasn't that bad. It had some weird smell, it was probably shampoo with some hair dye smell to it. A huge mirrow was covering the top half of the wall infront of me and the walls were all some type of baby blue color.

  I turned to my right and noticed that Ollie wasn't there next to me but next to the table that was on the right side corner with a cash register on top of the table. He was talking to the girl behind the table. I walked over to him and stood directly behind him.

  "Ok, you're getting a haircut and your hair will magically turn black!" Ollie told me.

  "Ollie!" I cried.

  "With blue highlights..." He whispered the last part so I could braly make out what he had said.

  "What?!" I nearly screamed.

  "Yeah... It'll add something to your hair." He told me, isighed. It would be useless to do anything about it.

  A woman walked up to me, she had blond hair that reached just below her shoulders with green highlights and looked like she was on her 30's.

  "Ava?" She asked.

  "Yeah."

  "Ok, follow me. We'll go get your hair done. Your boyfriend will have to stay here." She said sounding really bored about all this. Her green eyes looked tired, she was a little fat, and just a head taller than me.

  I didn't realized that she had called Ollie my 'boyfriend' until I was sitting on the comftrable black chairs in front of the mirrors. It was too late to say anything about it but my cheecks gave out a dark pink color.

  She was about to ask me what type of haircut I wanted when Ollie walked right behind her and talked to her about my hair. She nooded and and got to work by grabbing the scissors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
133K 3.8K 33
Ava had always been a beautiful girl to all the boys in school, her intense blue eyes made all the boys want her, but one boy wanted her more than an...
1.9K 278 87
"I know I should stay away from you." said Oliver. "You're a clever boy." I replied with a smirk on my face. "But I can't." he said. *** Adam and hi...
239K 8.9K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...