Chapter 27; Finding Him

I followed Sheldon to Hell, we had to wait for Lucifer to show up and he was taking too long. I patiently stood there, looking at the floor.

"So you finally heard?" A deep voice asked which I immediately recognized as Lucifers.

"Heard what?" I asked as I looked up.

"The last test." He laughed and took a step closer to me.

"Yeah, I heard." I told him and looked away.

"Well, the reason I called you here was because I am going to tell you who you have to kill."

I immediately looked at him, with wide eyes. "what?"

"You have to kill the people who made you. The people who forgot about you, and left you all alone." He whispered.

"My mom?" I guessed.

"Correct. And your dad." He finished then walked away, not giving me a chance to ask him any questions.

I turned to look at Sheldon. "But I don't know where my dad is at." I told him.

"I do." He said and walked back to the entrance.

~~~~

I sat in the kitchen table, drinking orange juice just thinking on how I would be able to ever kill my parents. As much I hated my dad for leaving I couldn't kill him, I wasn't like that. My only other choice was to die and if that meant that my parents would still be alive then I would.

"I know where your dad's at, if that's what your thinking." He said.

"Where?"

"He's in Florida." He simply replied.

"What's he doing there?" I hadn't seen my dad since this whole thing started and he just left us withought saying where he would go.

"He got a new life and is married." He said and sat down next to me.

"But how the hell could he marry someone if it's only been about a month since he left?!" I screamed, anger boiling up inside me.

"He's been married to this woman for 3 years already."

"He was cheating on my mom?" I whispered, I sure as hell wanted to kill him now. But I wasn't going to break, I wasn't going to kill.

"Yeah, wanna meet him?"

"No." I closed my eyes and leaned back in the chair, trying to relax. "I don't." I stood up and walked back to my room. I had to talk to Ollie.

Once in my room it only took a few minutes for Ollie to walk in. He sat down next to me on my bed and just sat there quietly, waiting for me to start a conversation.

"You said you didn't technically kill anyone. Can you now tell me how you passed the test?" I looked at him and he looked away.

"My mom and dad were cheating on each other. The funny thing is that my dad's girlfriend found out the day Lucifer told me about the last test, she ended up killing my dad the next day and then disappeared. Those days I told you I had things to do the truth is that I've been looking for her. I'm not sure why I am maybe it's because she did it for me or because I want to know why she did it. I know that cheating is a really horrible thing to do but killing someone for doing that?

"Anyways, my mom had cancer. Breast cancer. It was bad, she wouldn't last any longer so her boyfriend left her. I went to visit her everyday in the hospital until two days before Lucifers deadline. She died a painful death, they wouldn't let me in the room so I sat outside, hearing her screams. You could hear them from 5 hallways away, it was awful but she died. Once she did I went back to Lucifer and told him that my parents were dead, he knew I hadn't killed them but I had still technically passed." When he was done he looked back at me.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"That's why I said those things when you told me that your mom had cancer. She can die from it and you can pass."

"But my dad..."

"Your dad...? Sheldon..?" He let me go and looked at me, I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Sheldon's going to tell you. I can't." I stood up and walked downstairs, leaving Ollie behind.

"Sheldon, what happened to my dad?"I asked him as I ran into the kitchen, he wasn't here but he was standing outside, looking into the forest.

I opened the glass doors leading to the backyard and took a step outside. "Sheldon, what happened to my dad?" I asked once again.

"You have to see it." He said and turned around to look at me.

"What?"

He walked back into the house and I followed behind him. He went to the basement and a bright light came from under the door. "Where are we going?"

"Miami, Florida." He replied and opened the door.

~~~

A/N: I had thought I wouldn't finish this chapter but I did :D I'm going to try my best to be able to update next week but I'm not 100% sure I will be able to do that :( anyways, vote? comment? thanks ^.^