Chapter 32; Finally The End

Once we had returned from the forest Jace was back and was watching tv. He turned around and smiled at me then stood up and grabbed my face between his hands.

"Look at me!" He told me.

"I'm looking." I told him.

"Ok good. Now you better promise me something." What was wrong with everyone today?

"Sure..."

"Promise me you won't forget my face."

"Umm... I promise." I told him.

I needed to know what was wrong with them today, they all just seemed worried about me. I hated being so curious because it killed me but I just couldn't find out what this was all about.

He took a step away from me and hugged me then walked back to his spot on the sofa and continued watching tv. I looked at him curiously but shrugged it off, I knew that I would find out soon enough I just needed to wait. Sheldon walked in the room a few minutes later and the hugged me too, I hugged him back and curiously look at him too.

"Don't forget my face." He told me.

"I don't know what this is about but I won't." I promised him.

He smiled then walked off to do whatever he does during the day. Next was Blake who ran through the door and hugged me too.

"I won't forget your face, I promise." I told him before he could say anything.

"Ok good." He smiled and sat down next to Jace.

We all forgot our arguments about how they had killed someone and how I was angry with them for doing that but I just pushed the thoughts aside and sat down with them to watch a scary movie.

During the movie I cuddled with Ollie and his my face in his chest every time I got scared, he would smile and hug me tightly. Sometime during the movie Jace decided to cuddle with Blake and called it a "bromance" Blake just went along with it.

By the time the movie ended Jace had convinced us to watch just a few more movies and we ended up watching scary movies the whole day. I fell asked on Ollie sometime at around 11:30 pm.

When I woke up I was back in my bed and my head was on Ollie's chest.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, yawning.

"Don't you remember? You asked me to stay here with you last night." He stretched and stood up.

"Oh, well thanks I guess." I stood up too and walked over to my closet.

I was looking through my clothes when I heard the door open but just assumed it was Ollie who had left.

"Where's Ava?" It was Sheldon.

"In the closet."

I walked out sleepily and yawned. "Yeah?"

"Your dad has died."

Those words woke me up completely in just a second. What would happen next? I had now passed this last test but there was something after the last test, something I feared. I couldn't quiet explain it but it just didn't feel right anymore.

"When does Lucifer want to see me?" I asked him.

"Four hours."

"Ok, good." I told him and walked back in.

I picked out a red shirt and black skinny jeans the. When I was done I walked over to my room and quickly blow dried my hair then I let Ollie do my hair, he seemed to be worried about something.