chapter 3; Hell

There was a path that lead straight, how could someone get lost? There were colorfull flowers on each side of the path. Each flower was very beautiful and had it's own unique color. We kept walking straight. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a bright light moving around so I stoped to look at it. There were many of those lights, each of them a different color.

  "C'mon Ava." Sheldon reminded me.

  "But they're so beautiful, can we follow them?" I asked.

  "No, they're too dangerous. It's a trap." He said then pulled me fowads to keep walking.

  "A trap?"

  "Yeah, this is a secret path leading somewhere. It's full of traps so humans won't find out where it leads to."

  "What is this place?"

  "You'll find out in a while."

  We kept walking then I realized that this place was like a labyrinth, the farther we walked, the more confusing it got. Now, I wish I had brought a snack with me. We had walked for about 15 minutes and I was starting to get hungry.

  "So, umm, do you have any food?" I asked him.

  "Sorry, no. Are you hungry?"

  "Yeah."

  "What do you want to eat?"

  "Umm, chocolate ice cream?"

  "Sure."

  He walked until we reached two different paths. He walked right and kept walking until we reached a house, it looked like any other normal housebut there were fairies flying around. This place was...  Magical!

  "So what's this house?"

  "They have food in here."

  "It isn't one of those traps, right?"

  "Yeah, the eye color of the fairies are blue so it's not a trap. Brown eyed fairies are bad."

  "oh." I said then carefully looked at one of the tiny fairies. He was right, her eyes were baby blue.

  We walked inside and I noticed that the inside looked like a bar where people come here to get drunk. Was this a bar? It was kind of weird.

  "Marcy!" Sheldon hal- screamed.

  A woman in an orange dress that reached below her knees with blond hair walked in from the back door. I noticed she didn't have any shoes. Why? She was very pretty, just like an angel. She walked in laughing and hugged Sheldon.

  "Feeding the unicorns?" Sheldon asked. I knew that unicorns didn't excist but I also thought that faeries didn't either. So why wouldn't there be unicorns here?

  "Don't forget the pegasus." She laughed putting her wavy blond hair in a pony tail.

  "I always forget them." He laughed.

  "Is she new here?" Marcy asked looking at me.

  "At 14." He answered. I felt so left out. Did they really have ice cream in here? Unicorns and pegasus too?

  "What place?" She asked.

  "Shadow." He replied.

  "Oh." She said then turned to look at me, "I wish you luck." She told me.

  "So, what are you doing here, Sheldon?" She asked.

  "Came for food."

  "What type of food?"