Chapter 19; Change In Plans

"I've had a change in plans." Lucifer said as he stood infront of us.

There was a meeting that Lucifer had planned out of nowhere and now we were sitting here, in a room waiting for Lucifer to tell us why we were here. There were other girls and guys in the room too, all about my age, maybe older.

The walls in the room were a gray color and it blocked out the noise that was going on outside of the room. The room looked just like a classroom except for the posters and teachers desk. I wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible so I could talk to Ollie.

"Your next test is too easy for you so I plan on making it a bit harder for you all and entertaining for me. Your next test is called One-Man Hide and Seek, aka the One-Man tag." He looked around, many of the people here looked scared I knew what this game was and I wasn't going to like it.

"Every one of you will have different dates to test, and that's all. Now leave." He said and walked out of the room leaving us inside.

~~~~

"So he changed the test?" Ollie asked.

"Yeah, to One-Man Tag." I told him

We were standing in the backyard leaning against the house so the shadow covered us. It was fresh out here, nearly cold and the sun was almost going down giving everything shade.

"That sounds... Scary. Good luck." He told me.

"Thanks."

"So... About that thing we were talking about before we got interrupted..." He started.

"What about it?" I asked playfully.

"Well..." He said and stood in front of me. "Do you really like me?" He asked.

"Yes, I do."

"So you wouldn't care if I put my hands here?" He asked as he placed his hands on my waist.

"I'd rather hold your hand." I told him and grabbed his hands then intertwined our hands.

"I like this." he said and took a step closer.

"I do too." I said and did the same then put my head on his shoulder.

"So where does this put us?"

"Where do you want us to be?"

"I'd like for you to agree to be my girlfriend."

"Or...?" I playfully asked taking a step away from him.

"Or... I'll leave and never come back." He joked.

"I agree to that."

"To being my girlfriend or making me leave?"

"The first one."

"Good." He laughed.

He took another step closer to me and I layed my head on his shoulder again. "You're very comfortable." I told him.

"That's good, we get to cuddle then." He said as he hugged me.

"That's good."

"I KNEW IT!" A voice screamed from behind us.

I looked up just as Ollie stopped hugging me then he stood next to me. Our hands still intertwined. Jace was here to ruin our moment.

"You two are dating!" He said as he quickly walked towards us. "How long have you been dating?!"

"10 seconds ago." Ollie replied for me.

"You're lying, I just know it." He said.

"He's not." I said.

"You two are a cute couple!" He exclaimed like a girl.

"Umm... Thanks?"

"So what are you two going to do now?" He causally leaned against the wall.

"I don't know. We didn't plan that far because you got here." Ollie told him pulling me in closer.

"Darn it! I'm always ruining your moments!" He said turning away. "I should just stand and watch!"

"Why don't you go back in and watch a movie?" I told him.

"Yeah, I'll give you your moment." He turned around and walked back in the house.

Jace walked into the house disappointed. I laughed at his actions and went back to hugging Ollie. We stayed like that for a few more minutes then went back inside.

Jace was watching a scary movie, right now he was in the part where they kidnap the girl and take her away into the van. He saw us and went back to watching the movie. Ollie sat down on the corner of the sofa, I sat down next to him and leaned my head against his shoulder.

Blake walked in the living room and stood by the door. He seemed like he had some things to do. "Ava, I need to talk to you." He said then walked out the door.

I pushed myself away from Ollie and walked outside where Blake was at. He was standing next to the door looking at Sheldon's car or maybe he was just thinking. I stood next to him and waited for him to talk.

When he didn't talk, I started the conversation. "What do you need to talk about?"

"Ollie." He simply replied.

"What about him?" I asked remembering the day at the park where he told me to stay away from Ollie because there was something different about him.

"I told you to stay away from him but you two seem to be getting closer." He replied shaking his head.

"We're more than friends now, why do you want me to stay away from him?"

"He did something different on one of his test... You know I can't tell you what but please stay away from him." He begged now turning to look at me.

"So what? What does that have to do with anything?"

"He's different. I'm trying to get you away from him because he's different."

"He's different from you. If that's what you mean, and just because someone's different from you doesn't mean that you can just tell everyone else to stay away from that one person." I told him and turned away, I grabbed the door knob and just before entering the house again I said one last thing. "I don't want to argue about this." I entered the house leaving him alone outside.

~~~~

A/N: So... I'm not sure what's going to happen next chapter... I gots to think!!! Blahh!!! Anyways, vote? comment? any ideas? thanks! ^.^ one last thing! I just published a new book called THE THINGS THAT HURT THE MOST, please go read!!!!