Mysterious Girl (Harry Potter...

By MaryEden08

She can apparate into and out of Hogwarts when it should be impossible. She can randomly apparate to whereve... More

My Life
Unexpected
Impulse
Hospitality
Punishment
Payment
Facing Fire
Hope...
Renewed Friendship
Long Time No See
Weird Rooms Again!
Questions
Arrangements
Mysteries
Turning Tables
I'm so excited!
Flying
Old Faces
Quidditch
Quick Thinking
Sober
Warnings
Queries
First Prank
Hazel
Leaving Hogwarts?!
Focus
NOTE FROM AUTHOR!
Christmas At Hogwarts
Juice Face Boy...AKA Malfoy
Throw caution to the wind?
Detective Work
Jelly vs. Satan's Imp
Spiders, Magic, Centaurs
Author's Note
Finding the Chamber
Inside the Chamber of Secrets
Sunset
New Beginning
Author's Note: COMING SOON.
Double Trouble
The Guards of Azkaban

Bish Please...

8.6K 432 75
By MaryEden08

As the week leading up to the Christmas holidays dragged on, I found myself feeling more excited for the holidays than I ever remember feeling, even when Mistress were alive. The flip side to this was that as I counted down to the end of the week, it seemed to get slower...and slower...and slower...of course having to stay in one room without leaving, this also meant that I eventually got increasing bored as time passed. All of the books Professor McGonagall and I, had retrieved from the library I'd read; most of the spells I had mastered, except from the ones that required a wand. Stupid inconvenience, not having a wand, viasgbwrhvbsifvkrbfcv! Grr!

Without new books to occupy my interest, I'd resorted to trying to make myself levitate, which didn't exactly go against Professor McGonagall's request since I didn't count as furniture... My original aim was to be floating around the room by the end of the week, singing 'I believe I can *FLOATTTTT! I believe I can touch the *ceilingggggggg' unfortunately this goal was never reached. Being the funny goldfish that I am, I got distracted; I don't know how but I'd somehow managed to get my ipod stuck on the roof, well I say stuck...more like hovering really close to the roof where I can't reach it, no matter how many pieces of furniture I piled one on top of the other.

When Friday eventually arrived, Professor McGonagall must've thought I'd gone crazy; she'd finished teaching for the day and walked in on me, that afternoon, yelling at the ceiling, "Why do you do this to me Poddy?" - My ipod's nickname- "Why don't you just come down and we can talk this out?" I said hoping my ipod could somehow hear and understand me. "No? Well fine. Be like that! Its not like I need you anyway.... Oh Poddy, please come down." I whined.

"Uhuhm..." Cleared a voice from behind me. Wide eyed, I turn around slowly.

"Oh, erm, hey there Professor." I spoke shyly to an amused Professor McGonagall.

"Maybe that is something I could help you with?" Asked the Professor, directing her chin towards the roof.

"Erm, if you wouldn't mind please?" I ask sheepishly, smiling. I watched in amazement as the Professor, with a flick of her wand, released my Ipod from its frozen state for it to fall into my quick to snatch grasp.

"Now, have you finished the work I set?" Asked she sternly. I nodded, in assurance that I'd manage to complete ALL the work she had set and extra. "Show me." I did as she asked; showing her all the spells I'd learnt, including the extra ones I'd learnt when I was bored. "I'm incredibly impressed. You must learn faster than I anticipated, well done. It's the Christmas Holidays now, as I am sure you are aware?" I nodded, grinning. The Professor raised an eyebrow, in her mind, she wondered why my eyes had changed from emerald green to hazel; I guess I probably shouldn't mention that I was feeling quite mischievous with the way I planned to used my new found freedom... I was gladly awaiting the chances I would have to prank the students remaining at Hogwarts for Christmas. I wonder if the twins have stayed? Now that would be fun!

"Erm, Professor?" I ask innocently. "Would you mind if I went to the library?" It took some time before I was able to convince the Professor to allow me to go on my own; through her unspoken thoughts, I found it was because of recent events that she was worried about me. We compromised; the Professor would walk me to the library before leaving to go and see Alby Jesus.

Once the Professor had left, I quickly browsed and assembled a pile of the books I needed and afew others that had peaked my interest; shoving them into a bag I'd brought with me, I headed out into the corridor having no idea which way to go next. As always, well planned Robyn. Sneered the little voice in the back of my mind. Oh shush up! I countered.

"Potter, heir? Its ridiculous." Sneered a voice coming down the corridor on my left. Checking up the corridor, I ran to the nearest suit of armour and hid myself behind it as well making myself invisible with an invisibility spell I'd learnt recently. "I swear those stupid mudbloods and muggles are born without brains." Now standing in my previous space outside the library, a pointed faced blonde boy stood looking quite puny in comparison with the two thickset boys flacking him, or should I say guarding him like a pair of loyal dogs.

The moment my eyes fully took in his face, my stomach turned, the colour drained from my face and I forcefully repressed shaking. It wasn't him. No, it obviously wasn't him, not the man who'd killed master. This boy was a smaller and younger likeness to him, most likely his son. Despite the release from master's ownership that man had given me, I couldn't be thankful because that man had also cruelly abused Dobby and me at every opportunity. So did I hate him? Yes. Was I scared of him? No. Not since I'd discovered the extent to which I'd so far been able to perform magic.

This smaller version of that man had the same expression of smelling something foul and instantly I felt that this boy was not to be trusted as well as avoided. The more I watched and heard what the boy said, the more I disliked him; he had the same effect as his father in making my stomach turn. Now that I couldn't be punished for rebelling, I began to feel angry for the way Dobby and myself had been treated. Suddenly, I found my plan for pranking the twins again take a turn to focus on this boy and his friends. Mainly him though... My new targets.

At quick glance into their minds, they were headed to the Slytherin common room. I didn't know my way there, I only knew I wanted to prank these boys in the same place I'd pulled my prank on the twins which was near there. Just as I began to worry that I had no way of finding my way there without getting lost; I'm happy to help, sounded the male voice from my locket who'd directed me in my last prank. You locket people are saviours. I thanked, to which their smiles replied.

As the three boys walked unseeingly past me, I slipped subtly out from my hiding place and followed directions taking me through short cut until I eventually found myself standing in the same corridor, luckily a few minutes ahead of my targets.

I'd settled for using the same prank I'd used on the twins; I was familiar with what I had to do and could carry it out quickly enough before my targets entered the corridor. Losing no time, I imagined the girl sitting in the same place as, before by the time the boys entered the corridor, everything was in place and ready. They didn't care like the twins had about the crying girl, instead the blonde boy marched forward, "Oh shut up you wimpy first year! Slytherins' don't cry." Just as he reached the girl and his backups stepped up behind him, the girl turned around.

The three of them couldn't run into one another quick enough before they finally managed to stumble their way down the corridor as much as they chubby and puny legs would allow them. The girl ran after them, only this time I had her flying after them similar to the way a ghost would've done. As they all ran past me unnoticed, I saw the tears forming in their frightened expressions and my knees buckled as I slid down the wall; collapsing from laughter.

My laughter echoed through the corridor as their screams distanced, which was when I became aware of another set of laughter joining me. I wiped the tears from my eyes and breathed through the cramp laughing so much had caused before looking to the opposite end of the corridor, which the three boys had left. There stood the twins. Supporting each other as they clutched their stomachs, their laughter now being the only sound reverberating off the walls since I was now regaining composure.

As I got to my feet, I pulled the hood up on my cloak and reinforced the invisibility spell so I could creep past them, back the way I had come. "That girl sure knows how to pull a great prank!" sobered up one of them.

"Least its not just us she used it on." Replied the other in the same notion. I stopped as I now stood behind them, one more little trick wouldn't hurt, I thought as I imagined both of their trousers just falling down and then put some effort into making the idea happen. Accordingly their trousers fell down. "You're welcome boys." I giggled, watching them spin around but then fall over as they tangled their trousers; their perplexed expressions at not being able see me, completed it.

Skipping back the way I came, I felt in a considerably lighter mood as I directed myself through the maze of corridors back to the entrance to the library but the moment I picked my bag up, I dropped it again. The sudden appearance of a little ghost man dressed in outlandish clothes including a bell covered hat and a bow tie, frightened me by his lack of transparency. Compared to the glimpses of other ghosts I'd seen around Hogwarts, he was solid-looking and not nearly as pearly white.

Professor McGonagall had filled me in on the ghosts here and particularly warned me about a ghost matching this ones description; this must've been Peeves the poltergeist. I panicked when he saw me and just as he gave me a sly, evil, up-to-no-good grin, with a wave of my hand I popped him like a balloon and watched him soar backwards down the corridor. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Laughing in victorious mischief, I picked up my bag of books, throwing over it over my shoulder and couldn't prevent my happy mood from spreading over my features. That's how you prank and cause trouble!

For today, my work here is done... Mwahahaha!

_____________________________________________________________________________

AS PROMISED! :3

Hellooooo again everyone! :D Hot-seating, for anyone who doens't know what it is, is where you can take a characters from the story and ask them questions :P read the authors note, if you like the idea, its an open suggestion :)

Thankyou for all the support, love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 101 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
33.1K 932 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...
398K 10.9K 31
Alice is a secret prankster. Everyone sees her as a straight-A, goodie two shoes girl. But Hogwarts also has a secret prankster that no one knows the...
9.9K 370 13
Lynn is now at Hogwarts and things are going wrong! Hogwarts is not how she left it, and there's already someone on her bad list. Will she make it ba...