Find My Way Back Home {Sequel...

By xoRMG44xo

Maybe I've should've seen it coming to be honest. Maybe it was bound to happen or Gods punishment for being s... More

Find My Way Back Home {Sequel of Kellin Quinn.. My Step Dad}
Who Knows?
Hell Hole
I Can't Believe It
Near Heart Attack
Welcome to Hell
Going Where?
The Escape
Put Up or Shut Up
What Now?
Sweet Dreams or Beautiful Nightmares
The Meet Up
Esculating Quickly
The Damage
Someone Save Me
(A/N)
Better Off Dead
A Better Day
Nothing But Love
No Real Escape
Sun Rise
Ignorance is a Bliss

Beginning of the End

296 13 9
By xoRMG44xo

Chapter 20

*Scarlett's POV*

I woke up again around 11:20 to people talking very loud and music playing. I kinda figured I should get up and get ready for the day.

I get out of Kellin's bunk and made my way to the bathroom. I knocked to see if anyone was in it. There was no answer so I went in.

I look at myself in the mirror and saw that my hair was all over the place. My makeup that I had worn the other day kind of smeared. I let out a frustrating sigh and began to wash my face.

Once I finished washing my face, I saw that there still was a small bruise under my eye and a tiny cut. Nothing that makeup couldn't hide.

Since I didn't have my makeup bag on me, I decided that I would just brush my teeth first and then get my makeup bag. And that's what I did.

After I brushed my teeth, I looked in the mirror one more time before exiting. Once I got out, I was met by Justin who was waiting to use the bathroom.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you had to go, I would've gotten out sooner. I'm re-" I started but then Justin stopped me.

"It's fine kid. I wasn't waiting that long. You're all good. Don't worry about it." He said with a smile.

"Oh. Um okay. I'm still sorry." I say quietly.

"Don't be." He said, taking a quick glance at my eye and then back at me. He just smiled and went into the bathroom.

I let out a small sigh. Can I ever do anything right?

I went back to the bunks and went straight to my bunk. Since I didn't sleep in it, the bunk was still made and my bags were still ontop. I opened one of the bags Erin gave me, which had nude makeup. There was also a hand held mirror which could really help me right now.

I grabbed the makeup bag and went to the back lounge. I opened the door for the back lounge and saw Nick there with his guitar.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was back here." I said and turned around to leave.

"No it's fine, I'm just working on some stuff for our new record. You wanna hear?" He said.

"Oh sure I guess." I said, shyly.

I timidly went by him and he handed me the headphones. He started to play with some cords for about 5 minutes. I told him that it was good but it was missing something. He said that he agreed. Then we started talking about music for about 20 minutes until he got a call.

"I'll be back." He said with a smile and left.

I started to hum the melody of the song I jus heard. It was actually quite catchy. It sounded edgy and in a weird way.

Stop trying to act like you know what you know what you're talking about, a voice said.

I just rolled my eyes. Sometimes these stupid voices got on my goddam nerves.

Maybe if I died, these voices would shut up, I thought.

I laughed to myself. But then a thought occurred to me.

I grabbed a nearby pad and pencil and began to write something.

Maybe I'm better off dead.
If I was, would it finally be enough to shut out all those voices in my head?
Maybe I'm better off dead.
Better off dead!
Did you hear a word, hear a word I said?

That's when I heard a knock on the door. I looked up and saw Kellin there smiling at me.

"You busy kid?" He asked.

I shook my head no and out the notepad down and to the side. I smiled over at him as he sat next to me.

"So Nick told me you guys have been talking about the new album?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say with a smile, "it actually sounds really good. I'm excited to hear the final product."

"Yeah it's gunna be amazing." He said and look straight at the bruise under my eye.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." I say quietly.

"Are you sure?" He asks, sadness in his eyes.

"Yeah, I promise." I say, sending a reassuring smile.

"I just wish I was there to protect you. I couldn't believe that you were just taken away from me so easily. I don't want you to think I never stopped looking for you." He said, a sense of urgency leaving him.

"I know dad. I always had faith in you. I always knew that you were going to get me. I just didn't know when." I told him, looking away.

This part was kind of true. I was always so skeptical about Kellin coming to get me. And there were moments I didn't think I'd get to see him again. But I knew for a fact that I was going to get away from Josh.

"Anyways I just wanted to let you know that we are going to go eat in a bit. I wanted to know if you were ready." He said.

"Um yeah, I just have to finish my makeup." I said, getting up.

"Okay." He said with a sigh, "This might take a while."

"Hey, gotta feel pretty some how." I said lowly.

"You're beautiful just the way you are." He says with a smile.

"Thank you Bruno Mars." I say with a smile.

With that I grabbed my make up bag and went to the bathroom. I guess I better hurry up.

*Kellin's POV*

I just laughed. I missed having my little sunshine around.

I looked over at the notepad Scarlett was writing on earlier. I looked at and was amazed. It looked like a poem but it was written nicely.

Then that's when my head started to come up with an idea.

I unlocked my phone and went to the camera. I took a picture of the poem and then put my phone away. I was going to ask Scarlett about this later. Right now I was starving.

I left the back lounge and went to the front. There the guys were messing around, wrestling or arguing over something stupid.

"Justin I told you like a billion times not to touch my shit. Yet you're always eating my candy!" Gabe yelled.

"If it doesn't have your name, then it's free game!" Justin yelled back.

"God you guys are annoying. Are we almost there?" Jack asked.

"Almost, now everyone shut up. You're all like little kids fighting." I said, sitting on the couch.

"Boooo" The all asked at the same time.

"So how's Scarlett doing? She seemed pretty upset when I saw her earlier." Justin asked, sitting on the couch next to me.

"She's okay. I think she's just trying to get used to everything going on. I know I am." I said.

"Yeah true. We all are. Just glad that she's away from that psycho." Justin says.

I can just hear the anger in his voice. I knew he was always going to be angry. He was like a older brother to her. He always wanted what was best for her, we all did. Out of all the guys, he was probably one out of two guys who were more angry than upset. The rest were upset or confused.

~Flashback~

"What the fuck! Why would he even want her in the first place!" Justin screamed.

"I don't know." I said blankly, still trying to process everything that had just happened.

"All of the fucking sudden! He thinks he can get away with this shit!" He screamed again, balling his hands up into fist.

"Justin please calm down." Gabe said, trying to relax him.

Nothing worked.

"He has to pay." He said, letting the anger pour out of his voice.

I said nothing. I know there was no point. I was also still so stunned. Why would this happen?

That's when Justin punching the side of the tour bus snapped me back to reality. I looked over at him in horror as I saw his knuckles bleed a little.

"Justin! What the fuck?!" I said.

"I don't know. All I saw was red." He said, looking down and his hand and then back at me, scared.

"We still have a fucking gig dipshit!" Gave screamed.

"Fuck off prick!" Justin said back.

"Okay we all need to calm the fuck down." Nick finally said, probably getting tired of all of this.

"No you don't fucking understand. This guy is a bad guy! He's bad news. If he fucking does something-" Justin started but then Jaime came over to us.

"Yo! What's up guys? You ready fo- hey what happened to your hand Just?" He asked, he face turned from hyped to confused.

"Nothing it's fine. We'll see you guys in a bit." Justin said, shaking his hand and cursing under his breath.

"Doesn't seem fine. Are you okay?" Jaime said, taking Justin's hand and looking at it.

"I'm fine, just back off okay." Justin snapped and walked off.

For the rest of the day he didn't talk to anyone. He didn't interact with anyone, he just played our gig and then went straight to the bus.

~End of Flashback~

"Yeah I'm glad too". I said, sending him a smile.

Then Scarlett came into the front are with the rest of us. She and Gabe started arguing and messing around and I kind of just thought for a moment.

She's been through so much crap. She's been hurt mentally and physically. Yet she can still be able to smile and fight for herself. She is probably one of the most strongest women I know. She isn't a little girl anymore, which scares me because I don't want to loose my little girl. She already had her innocence taken away. I don't know if I was able to handle all of this.

She noticed me staring over at her and Gabe and she smiled. I smiled back at her, hoping she would get the message that I was proud of her. This young lady was extremely strong and I was really proud of her.

"Hey Kells, you okay?" Justin asked.

"Yeah just perfect." I simply said and smiled at him.

There's nothing in this world in which could change how I feel right now.

Then my phone vibrated, telling me I had a text. I take out my phone and saw it was from an unknown number. The number came along with an unpleasant message.

To Kellin
From Unknown: Enjoy it while it lasts. She won't stay forever.

(A/N) I know I'm a horrible person who never updates anymore. IM SORRY. I know how I want this story to go but idk how to word it. I'm trying though, trust me. Anyways I hoped you liked it. I am TRYING to update a lot more because I want this to be over by at least summer vacation. Hopefully we can do it lol.. Anyways comment, vote and spread the word. I love you all and want to thank you all for the amazing support. And yea
Peace ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 189 14
De 22 jarige Isabella is een van de meest populaire youtubers van Nederland. Ze staat bekend om haar looks, humor en succes. Maar wat als ze door een...
11.8K 215 51
Kan de net afgestudeerde en zoekende Elin wel het drukke YouTuber leven aan van Matthy of zal het zorgen voor een kloof tussen de twee die ze niet me...
922 24 12
Matthyas Het lam, Oftewel Matthy. Matthy was de meest gezellige, aardige & zelfstandigste persoon die je maar kon bedenken. Totdat zijn vrienden opee...
187K 2.4K 70
Lisa is het zusje van Raoul en komt hem op een dag weer tegen. Ze hadden elkaar een lange tijd niet gesproken. Lisa ontmoet daarna ook Matthy, een va...