Prettiest Boy In Town (a Josh...

By InthenameofJoshDun

Josh is the kid in school with a very poor family. They can barely afford food and his clothes are either ver... More

1: Maths
2: Skirts
3: Blue
Take story off of "coming soon"?
4: Awkward
5: Sorry
6: Tumblr
My Joshler books
EVERYONE READ THIS, IMPORTANT
7: Regret
Spooky Party - a Joshler Halloween one-shot + smut!!
EDITED// : Fanfic ideas! I need YOU! :
8: Sick
Twenty One Pilots asks
Thanksgiving
New fanfic 5: "I'm sad. Please help me." A Joshler story!
9: Intriguing
I am the happiest girl on the planet
Here's the answer
Christmas Clumsiness (a Joshler christmas one-shot!)
Super small sneak peek
10: Date
๐Ÿ’œ
11: Close
If you're going to the show
I need someone, & I'm sorry for another A/N.
NEW fanfic 6: Dear Josh. (A Joshler fanfic)
Eight Parts Of Mind (a Joshler fanfic)
Valentine's Velvet (a Joshler Valentine's one-shot)
A few things about why I /still/ haven't updated this
NEW BOOK: @InthenameofJoshDun 's Concert Stories
13: Games
NEW BOOK "Listen and you'll understand. (A Joshler fanfic) coming soon!!"
14: Gentle
Characters
15: Insecure
Speeshees
I made it to Twitter
16: Family
17: Careful
Ok
18: Prove
So...
19: Afford
I love Jeremy Loops
I'm sorry
NEW FANFIC "Down South" Joshler COLLAB!
20: Love
21: Songs
Okay quick thingy
Birthday Boy (a Joshler birthday one-shot)
I'm sorry & I love you
22: Miracles
23: Zoo
24: Sad
25: Missed you

12: Trust

4.6K 139 182
By InthenameofJoshDun

Somehow I strained or pulled a muscle in my back and now I can't breathe without feeling pain in my chest and back and I can't stretch my back and I can't cough or talk without pain and I can't reach out my arm to grab stuff and the only thing I can do is lay in bed and write for you on my laptop of phone so that's what I'm doing and that's why I am updating this fic as well as the music fic in one day. I'm on fire. Well, my fingers typing on the keyboard are, not the rest of my body 'cause I feel like I can't do shit and just breathing and laying already hurts soooo badly. Send help pls what did I do to deserve this.

Some of you are like "oh Vesperteen... That's the place Josh was at... Right?" Or "oh from Josh's snapchat... Right??" And I'm just writing about them because I absolutely love Vesperteen and Jesse and Colin are the coolest people in existence and they're honestly my new favorite ship after Joshler because they're soooooo. fuuuucking. cute. I love them so much & I love them together so much & wowie help me I'm losing myself in my new second favorite ship (and honestly I wasn't sure about Jesse bottoming 'cause he could be a top but Colin is such a top wowie we need that)

Also I used to read so many fanfics but there's only like 2 or 3 I read anymore 'cause I'm always writing lol

Also I don't mind the daddy kink at all and I even write about it myself in my fics n stuff but I can't help but cringe every time someone changes Josh's snapchat name to "Tyler's daddy" like pls no why would you do that

w h y

Ok anyways enjoy this chapter!! I kinda wanna know what you think of how Tyler's (and now Josh's) friendship with Jesse and Colin is 'cause me is curious ok.

Happy reading!

~~

"So how d'you guys like my makeup?" Jesse asked as he showed them better.

"You're so pretty!!" Tyler said. "I love it!" Colin smiled as he ran his right hand through Tyler's hair and his left hand gently up and down Tyler's left arm.

"Josh and I match now", he said as he hugged Josh closer.

"Aw man, I wanna match with Joshua", Tyler pouted.

"Yeah I'm kinda bummed that I'm not matching with my boyfriend either", Colin sighed dramatically. They all laughed.

"Better luck next time, love. Hey where's Andrew by the way?" Jesse asked.

"He's out somewhere with Jared", Colin said. Jesse nodded. "Mhm gonna go see if I can find them", he said as he caressed Josh's hair back for a second, before getting off of him.

"Sure thing, love. Twenty minutes 'til we need to get up there", Colin said.

"Won't forget!" Jesse said as he walked to the door and left the room.

"Joshua I wanna cuddle you", Tyler said as he tried to touch Josh, but couldn't because his arms were too short in the position he was laying against Colin.

"C'mereeeee", he whined softly as he made grabby hands towards Josh for the hundredth time that day.

"How?" Josh asked, not really seeing how Tyler was planning on cuddling him in the position he was in.

"Just lay on your left side with your back against the backrest of the couch and your head here", Tyler said as he patted his own chest.

Josh did what Tyler instructed him to do and shuffled around until he was in the position Tyler wanted him to be in. He rested his head on Tyler's chest and Tyler wrapped both his arms around Josh. He leaned down a little and kissed Josh's forehead, before laying his head back against Colin again. Josh cuddled Tyler closer as he wrapped his arm around Tyler's waist, and closed his eyes in contentment.

He then softly felt fingertips run through his hair and gently felt fingernails scrape against his scalp, making him shiver. His eyes fluttered open and he looked up, since Tyler still had both his arms wrapped around Josh, and was met with Colin who softly smiled at him. Josh blushed and returned it. He closed his eyes as he let Colin run his fingers through his hair.

"You better not be using those goosebump-worthy tricks and steal my man", Tyler hummed, causing Colin to let out a laugh. "I'd never steal your man, I already found the love of my life. My babe Jesse is already more than enough. And my baby girl and little best friend", Colin said as he ran his hand through Josh's hair gently, while doing the same to Tyler with his other hand.

"How is your babygirl doing?" Tyler asked. "She's great, really", Colin smiled.

"Babygirl?" Josh asked confusedly. Colin hummed in confirmation.

"Okay this is gonna sound stupid but.. You're not like in two relationships or something are you?" Josh asked. Colin let out a soft laugh. "Of course not, only Jesse", Colin told Josh as he softly stroke his cheek, before going back to his hair again.

"Then who are you talking about?" He asked.

"My babygirl", Colin answered.

"...that's the word that got me confused about who you're talking to in the first place", Josh replied.

"Hm? How do you mean? Wait. Ty didn't you tell him?" Colin asked.

"Why am I supposed to tell him about that? It's about you", Tyler replied.

"Yeah but you're around him all the time", Colin replied.

"I know, but-" Tyler started.

"Right, guys, this discussion isn't answering my question", Josh chuckled. Colin and Tyler let out a laugh.

"Colin has a kid", Tyler said.

Josh sat up and turned towards them. "What?" He asked confusedly.

"He has a kid", Tyler chuckled.

"Two to be exact", Colin hummed as he was still running his fingers through Tyler's hair.

"You're kidding", Josh muttered.

"Nope", Colin said.

"I'm guessing you don't know Colin is a few years older than us either?" Tyler asked. Josh slowly shook his head.

"I'm twenty-four", Colin smiled.

"Yeah, he got a son when he was 18 years old and then a daughter when he was 20", Tyler said. Colin hummed.

"Wasn't planning on it", he chuckled. "I got a girlfriend when I was 14 years old and we were together for a long time. Accidentally got her pregnant when I was 18 and I quit school to go find a job and care for my kid, and when I was 20 we broke up because I realized I was in love with Jesse and she knew and we just both kind of fell out of love, and like 2 weeks after we broke up she discovered she was pregnant again", Colin explained. "And we considered getting back together but we knew it wouldn't be good for her or the kids or me. Then my dad's company had a breakthrough and he now makes a lot more money so he's able to help us pay for the kids and I was able to go back to school", Colin said. "Jesse and I met when I was playing with my own band House Of Heroes and we became friends and then fell in love, and when I was about to go back to school we decided I might as well go to the same school as him", Colin continued.

"Woah. I had never seen that coming honestly", Josh said. Colin let out a laugh. "Most people don't, actually, but it's true", he said. "My little boy is six now and my babygirl is four, and they're both so wonderful", Colin said. "Probably because their mommy and I are still close friends and we go on family trips and stuff together, but they know we're not together anymore because I take Jesse with us often, and they love Jesse. And Jesse loves them, which I'm really glad about", Colin chuckled. "My little girl Clover was born when Jesse and I were together already. My son Saylor had always liked Jesse since we became friends, so they welcomed him with open arms. And their momma is really happy with Jesse too, since they kind of see him as a third parent. They call him Papa as well, which is adorable", he smiled. "And painting nails with Jesse is one of their favorite things to do", he hummed.

"Sounds like the perfect family", Josh smiled. Colin nodded. "Definitely", he smiled.

"Let me show you a pic of Colin and his lil humans", Tyler said as he grabbed his phone out of his bag.

((Yes I know the kids in the pic are older but they're his real kids & I made them younger 'cause otherwise Colin had to be older as well and I didn't want that & I don't really want him to have his first kid at 16 years old yanno))

"Welp, you're probably the cutest and handsomest dad in the world", Josh said, causing both boys to laugh. "True", Tyler smirked. "I'm flattered", Colin laughed.

"Heeeey what are you guys talking about?" Jesse asked as he walked into the room.

"My kiddos", Colin smiled. "Josh didn't know Colin was a dad yet", Tyler told him.

"Oh yeah he's the best dad in the world! And I still get to call him daddy", Jesse said, causing them all to laugh. "Relationship goals", Tyler laughed.

"Have you ever seen a picture of Colin with a beard though Josh? 'Cause you'll immediately understand what I mean", Jesse said.

"Okay I must agree with that", Tyler said. Colin rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"I haven't, but show me", Josh said. Jesse grabbed his phone and scrolled through it for a bit.

"The guy next to him is one of his many friends which I don't know their name of 'cause I don't know who they are", Jesse said. "But just pay attention to Colin", he smirked.

....okay you're definitely right I get what you mean", Josh said as he looked at the picture.

Colin snorted. "Alright guys, enough, we need to get on that stage", he chuckled. Tyler let out a whine. "But you're like almost the best pillow in the world, after Joshua", he complained. Colin chuckled and pressed a kiss on Tyler's hair. "C'mon now, you're here to watch us play, not to lay on a couch", he said. Tyler giggled and sat up, pulling Josh towards him and pecking his lips.

"I'm here because Joshua and I are on a date", he smiled as he looked up at Josh, and kissed him again.

"I'm sorry sweethearts but I'm gonna have to send you away if you don't want to miss the show", Colin said as he stood up, and so did Josh and Tyler.

"Good luck!" Tyler said as he hugged Colin and then Jesse, before giving Andrew a hug when he and Jared entered.

He then gave Jared a hug. "Good to see you again! This is Joshua", Tyler smiled.

"Josh", Josh smiled as he shook Jared's hand. Jared chuckled. "Awesome that you're here, man. I'm Jared", he said. "And I'll be going with you guys into the crowd 'cause I'm the photography guy and I'll start with some shots from in the crowd", he said as he grabbed his camera.

Josh told them all good luck as well, before heading out and into the crowd. Tyler got Josh and him a drink after Jared told him he'd be photographing from the side of the stage first.

Tyler grabbed Josh's hand and they got closer to the stage with their drinks, but they didn't go all the way to the front. This way they still had enough space to move and no one who was pushing anyone.

Colin, Jesse and Andrew then came up on stage after the lights turned off in the room, except for the lights at the bar and on stage. Their fans started applauding and cheering when they came up, especially when Colin came up. Colin grabbed his drumsticks from the drum set he was standing in front of, and they started off with Inhale and Hold, Colin singing beautifully as always.

They went right into I Never Knew How to Love You then, before Colin welcomed everyone at the show and talked for a brief moment. He thanked the two bands playing after them for having them, before Jesse and Andrew left the stage, Colin grabbed his acoustic guitar, and he played a cover of Dream On.

After that, Jesse and Andrew got back on stage and Colin went back to drumming. They played Obsess Possess, and then Feathers So Hollow. Then Jesse and Andrew left the stage again, when Colin grabbed his electric guitar. He played a beautiful, slower version of Drinking From An Empty Glass, and when he was done, Jesse and Andrew joined him again for the last two songs. They played What We Could Have Been, their newest single, and ended their set with Shatter In The Night.

After the show, Tyler and Josh made their way back backstage, where Colin met them. "Hey guys", he smirked. "How did we do?" He asked.

"You were so amazing! Oh my god I loved it so much this might be the coolest thing I've ever been to", Josh rambled. Colin let out a laugh as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I would hug you but I'm not sure if you'd be happy with that since I'm kinda sweaty", he chuckled.

"I honestly only care about getting a hug", Josh chuckled, causing Colin to laugh and hug him tightly.

"I really wish we could stay longer but I need to grab a quick shower and head out to meet some of our fans, and Tyler has another plan for your date", Colin said as he pulled back, but wrapped his arm around Josh's neck. Josh nodded. "It's okay, I'll see you soon anyways right?" Josh asked. "Of course, babe! I'll see you on Monday", he smiled, causing Josh to blush lightly. Then Jesse and Tyler walked up to them.

"Love you need to get in that shower 'cause otherwise we're gonna have some impatient fans", Jesse teased, and Colin let out a laugh.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going, I'm going", he said as he raised his hands in defense. He pulled Josh closer and pressed a kiss on his cheek, before letting go and pressing a kiss on Tyler's cheek. "I'll see you both on Monday and I want to hear all about how the date turned out! Love you both!" He said as he walked backwards towards the showers.

"We will tell you about it! We love you too!" Tyler said as he and Josh waved at Colin, who waved back, before turning around and jogging to the bathrooms to take a shower.

"Well guys, Andrew and I are gonna go take a shower as well, and you should go to the last part of your date! I'm sure you are gonna love it Josh!" Jesse smiled.

"Let's hope he will", Tyler chuckled as he walked into their dressing room and grabbed his bag and bomber jacket. He pulled it on before grabbing Josh's zip up hoodie and walking back to the hallway where they were all waiting for him.

Josh and Tyler said goodbye to Jesse - both got a kiss on their cheek from Jesse as well - and gave Andrew a hug. Then Jared appeared and told them he wanted to participate in the hug fest, so they gave him a hug too. Then they left the backstage area, through the room where the stage was, through the hallway, up the stairs, through another hallway, and finally got outside.

"So since they were the first ones of the night, and we went for dinner early, it's only 10:30", Tyler said as he reached out and intertwined his fingers with Josh's for the first time in a while.

"D'you wanna go to the last part of this date, or do you wanna go home?" Tyler asked.

"I'm kinda curious to see what else you have planned", Josh smiled. Tyler giggled.

"Then I'll lead you to the final part of our date", he smiled as he swung their hands back and forth in between them.

"Hey Joshua?" Tyler spoke up.

"Yeah baby?" Josh asked.

"Are you okay with Colin and Jesse?" he asked. Josh lifted an eyebrow. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He asked.

"I mean... Are you okay with my relationship with them? With our friendship?" Tyler asked softly.

Josh looked over at Tyler. "Honestly?" He asked. Tyler nodded, maybe a little nervously even.

"I talked to Jesse about it", Josh said. Tyler lifted an eyebrow. "Really?" He asked. Josh nodded. "Yeah. When I saw you with Colin on the couch, I was kinda... I don't know really. I don't know what I thought or what I felt. It wasn't jealousy... It was... A little bit uncomfortableness (is that even a word?? idk but comfortableness is but my autocorrect says uncomfortableness isn't. But then again, my autocorrect also says autocorrect isn't a word so it's probably lying to itself.) I guess and I asked Jesse about it and he kind of explained to me how he thought about it and stuff. And I kinda started to understand that... That that's just how you and them are friends, and I'm totally fine with it", he smiled. "And besides, Jesse told me he wanted me in the whole friendship thing, so yeah", he chuckled. Tyler let out a laugh as he grabbed their intertwined hands with his free hand as well.

"I'm glad you're okay with it, that really makes me happy", Tyler blushed. "They helped me a lot in the past few years and it would be hard to just... Kind of throw that away", Tyler said as he looked down at their feet walking down the pavements.

"I... I'm... I-it's..." Tyler tried to word what he wanted to say. "I'm kinda scared to tell you more 'cause I'm scared you're gonna think I like Colin or something", Tyler muttered.

"Do you?" Josh asked. "No! Of course not, I would've never made a move at you if I liked someone else", Tyler explained, kinda worried that Josh, for some reason, would think differently.

"Then I believe you", Josh said with a smile. "So you can tell me", he added as he looked down at their feet as well, after looking at Tyler the whole time.

"...And your opinion won't change to thinking that I am lying to you?" Tyler asked. Josh shook his head. "Nope, I believe you. Everything you say to me, I trust you. I believe you won't lie to me", Josh said. Tyler smiled softly as he gave Josh's hand a gentle squeeze. "Thank you. I promise to never lie", he smiled.

"So um... For the past few years, every time I felt bad, I talked to Brendon but I went to Colin, or Colin and Jesse. 'Cause, well... Colin is obviously the most dominant. And I always really liked that about him, it always made me really comfortable. Every time I felt bad, he would cuddle with me and take care of me. He'd buy me donuts and make me tea and dry my tears and run his hand through my hair or tickle my sides... He'd always make me feel cared for, made me feel better. Jesse knew about everything and he always trusted us. We never did anything more than a kiss on each other's cheek or forehead. But Jesse and I do that too, and a lot of times Jesse was at Colin's when I was there, and he'd cuddle me and care for me all the same, and Jesse was happy he did. He'd even help Colin in any way he could. They... They always took care of me. And it means a lot. It probably made me even more submissive", Tyler said as he let out a laugh. "Because I loved how someone took care of me", he said.

"So far, you've been taking care of me, not the other way around", Josh smiled. Tyler let out a laugh. "Subs need to take care of their doms as well", he smiled. "I'll always take care of you", Tyler told Josh. Josh smiled. "I will take care of you in any way I can", he said. Tyler rested his head on Josh's shoulder.

"So you're not mad or uncomfortable or anything about the friendship I have with them?" Tyler asked. "Definitely not, if anything, I'm super happy about how they were there for you and cared for you", he said. Tyler smiled. "Thank you Joshua", he said.

"Can I kiss you? It's been a while since I've done that", Tyler said. Josh smiled. "Of course you can, beautiful", he said as he stopped walking and turned towards Tyler. Tyler giggled as he rested his hands in Josh's neck and kissed him softly, lovingly.

"One question, though", Josh said as he pulled back. Tyler looked at him, questioningly, as he held both of Josh's hands.

"How can Colin be so dominant?" He asked. "'Cause I have to agree with you and Jesse", he said with a chuckle. Tyler let out a laugh. "I don't know how he does it! He's just 100% dominant. But then again, I'm 100% submissive. I can see you fucking me but not the other way around", he giggled. "If I'd be in a relationship with Jesse, Jesse would probably be the dominant one. I'd say he's 30% dominant and 70% submissive. But you're not fully dominant either, I think. If you'd be with Colin, Colin would be the dominant one, so I'd say you're like 20% submissive and 80% dominant. 'Cause you showed me you definitely are dominant", Tyler let out a laugh. "But you like it when I take care of you too, don't you?" Tyler asked. Josh blushed and nodded. Tyler smiled. "Good, I like to take care of you", he smiled as he kissed Josh's lips softly.

"Now let's go, we're almost there", Tyler said.

"Hold on", Josh said as Tyler started walking. He pulled Tyler back and turned him around, skirt swaying around his legs. He pulled Tyler closer and kissed him again, deeply.

"Now we can go", he smiled after they pulled back. Tyler giggled and they started walking again.

~~

Soooo that's another new chapter! Please let me know what you think of the whole Colin/Jesse/Tyler/Josh friendship thing 'cause I really want to know your opinion on it, and I just really want to know your overall opinion on the chapter!

I love you all and stay alive and stay safe and I'll be always here if you need someone. <3

"Writing tips" lol what a joke I do the exact opposite

I don't have a posting schedule, I don't post short chapters and u don't post 1 to 3 times a week lol

They also say "make your story stand out: Turn your story into an audiobook"

Lol can you imagine me turning a fic with smut and all into a fucking audiobook omg that'd be so fucking cringy wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
540K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
666K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...