Scared Money ! (Book 5)

By iCrazii_4_Mee

"I worked hard all my life as far as this music business. I dreamed of the day when I could go to New York an... More

Scared Money (Book 5)
1| The Blonde Hair
Author's Notes
2| The Basketball
3| Us (sneak-peek)
3.5| Us
4| Hell
author's note: book casting info
5| Trap Niggas'
6| Damon Skye
6.5| Damon Skye
7| A Chance
author's note: discontinued
8| Busy Bitch
9| Interview
9.5| Interview
10| Specialty
11| Unknown
11.5| Unknown
12| Old News
13| Issues
14| Complications
15| Three Months
17| Unexpected Guest
18| Kirby
19| No Heat
20| Unknowns
THE PRESSURE RE-DO

16| Pre-Mixtape Party

67 4 0
By iCrazii_4_Mee

The first book, Thug Life !, will be transferring to Dreame.com. The first five chapters will still be there, but the other will be removed and you will have to read it at Dreame. I am finishing this story, even though it been a year.

Also, I'm starting a business called, gxnesisnaturals. You can find it on Instagram, really appreciate if you support me on this business. Thank you.

Tyrek Johnson

     The week passed by quick. I didn't even remember half the week from all those practices and to Cat sometimes annoying me with her silence treatment. Well, she isn't exactly giving me a silence treatment, but she's not talking to me like she normally use too. It was Saturday afternoon and that party that Cat was guest star to was tonight, later in the night. Cat still didn't talk to me about it and how or why she was guest star on some album release party. I kept quiet on that and just mind my business. She was going to tell me sooner or later.

Today, I wasn't going to practice today. Even though, we have a game next week against Utah Jazz next Wednesday, I didn't want to stretch something out. The stress I had develop made me want to workout and stay a little over for practice, to which made me super sore around my ankle and thighs. Sitting down on the couch, browsing through the channels, my phone ring. Damn, I hope it isn't Darwin. He's been really on my ass about this draft shit to the point that I might not want to say yes. Checking my phone, I see that it was Chad.

"Yo," I said.

"Ty, me and the boys going to some album party, you wanna slide through?"

"Nah, man. I work my legs out to much and now I'm sore as fuck," I deeply sign. Even, if I wasn't sore I probably wouldn't even go.

"Damn, man, I told you not to stay to long, boy,"

"Nigga, you's not my momma," I laugh.

"Ahh, you right, but alright man, more for me,"

"Don't you got a girl?" I question him.

"I mean the food and drinks. Shit, if I was that type of nigga, Bree and Cat would have my ass, bruh," Facts. Cat don't play about the friends who she love. I probably would have to defend him and her from not getting killed or going to jail.

"Alright, man," he hung up and I threw my phone next to me. Aubrey was taking a nap, so I was just downstairs, by myself, watching reruns of old cartoons. I watch Kids Next Door for a couple of minutes, until I heard some footsteps. Looking back, I see Cassie fine ass coming downstairs on her phone. Checking the time on my phone, it was currently three in the afternoon.

"Babe," I said to her, hoping she will response, she glance at me as she took her last steps. "Please, babe, let me get some lovin', I'm sorry," I wasn't sure what the apology was for, but I did it just for the shits of it.

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

I've been ignoring Ty, since yesterday. I was stress because of him and this big decision, so I said fuck it and stay quiet. I could tell it was bothering him, cause here he is begging for some lovin'. I decided to not ignore him and gave him some my good lovin'.

Going around the couch, I sat close to him not trying to move his leg and started kissing his lips, cheeks and neck. It was currently around three in the afternoon and Steve was coming by with an outfit for me to wear. I told him about the Leilani mixtape party and how I wanted to show out, since she decided to put me as a special guest without my permission. I didn't tell Ty about, but I'm guessing he already say it, but didn't say anything.

"Cat, don't start," Ty smiles as he grips my leg. He tries to hover me over, but I wasn't going to at the moment. "Come on," he whines.

"No, nigga," I laugh. "I'm not in the mood," I push his hands off me and stayed closed to him. Looking at him for a brief moment, I sign. "I'm going to this party tonight,"

"The album party for that girl, Kehlani?" He said looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I wish with her fine ass. But, nah, some girl name Leilani."

"I know, I saw that shit on Instagram. Why she got you as a celebrity guest, though? Y'all know each other like that or something?"

I shook my head rapid and slap my hands on my thighs. "No. We met at one of my photo shoots. She just came in with...Sarah Skye," Even saying that girl name made me sick.

"Sarah Skye? Darwins', daughter?" I nodded my head. "Mhm, you funna' rap or some shit? Spit some flamin' hot fire up in that bitch?"

Smacking his arm, I laugh. "You know, I haven't written or sang one of my songs in years. Plus, I doubt that anybody in the party will even remember a single lyric,"

"I do," he protest.

"Of course you do, cause you wanted to impress me, calling yourself a fan after listening to our mixtape," he laugh out of loud. "But, I still appreciate that though, baby," I went ahead and started to rubbing beard.

"I bet you did," he softly kiss my lips and I lightly smiled. My phone started to vibrate and I look over to see that Steve was calling me. Sliding the answer button, I place it against my ear.

"Hello?"

"Cassie, bring your ass outside and come get this outfit. A bitch got places to go," Rolling my eyes at Steve laziness to just put his car on park and get out was beyond me. I got out of Tyrek hold and put on some shoes heading to the door. When I open it there was Steve in his car with the windows down, holding out a pair of shoes. I hung up the phone, and grab them out his hand. "Bitch, don't be snatchin' shit out my hand like that,"

"Shut up, witcho' lazy ass," he smack his lips. "I pick the nice outfit, I heard that it was going to be at the penthouse in Atlanta, so the ride isn't funna be that long, plus I heard some rappers funna be there, so you know I had to pick a little something that show that body, bih," he laughs as he stick his tongue out.

"You know I got a man," he hands me the outfit in a shopping bag.

"I know, but nothing wrong on having a little fun," I rolled my eyes and started walking back to my house. "You know I'm right bitch," he screamed at me.

"Bye!" I walk in and slam the door. I swear I love Steve, but sometimes he be annoying as fuck with his way of having fun at a party. Placing the bag by the stairs, I notice that my little baby Bree was up holding onto her blanket. She took my spot and was all cuddle up with Ty, to which I put on a fake sad face.

"Ah, look, mommy sad," Ty said pointing at me to get Bree attention. She looks at me and wave her hand. Clearly, she wasn't going to give up the seat, so I went ahead and sat next to her. "She curve you," Ty laugh. I glared at him as we all continue watching some cartoons.

/>

The outfit that Steve pick wasn't all that, but I like it. A simple long-sleeve White crop top shirt that stop under my boobs, but not to much with some denim jeans and Louis Vuitton shoes. It was cute and stylist all at the same time, I did wanted to show out outfit wise, but I guest Steve was serious about showing my body out. Fixing my hair with the little bangs on front, I rub some light perfume and put on some chains to complete the look. Grabbing my other shit, I stuff it in my purse and throw it over my shoulder.

"Babe, where you going lookin' like that?" Tyrek said limping in the room. I smack my lips.

"You know where I'm going,"

"I know, but I thought it was an album release party?"

"Mixtape," I said. He smack his lips. "Blame Steve for the outfit, plus if you think that I'm going to let nigga holla at me, then clearly you don't trust me," I smiled walking to him.

"I do trust you, but that outfit make me want to holla at you," I laugh as he check out the back. The denim fitted really good, so I don't blame him. I kiss him and told him I'll be back later in the night, I went to Aubrey room and kiss her little cheeks as she tries to push me away.

"Be careful, okay?" I look at Ty, he smiled as he watch me walk down the stairs and out the door. I let out a deep sign, this party about to be interesting as fuck if you ask me. Heading towards my car, my phone rang and I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Can't wait to see you there."

AUTHOR' Note: Thug Life ! (Book 1) will be transferring to Dreame.com This Chapter have been in my draft for almost two years, I had so much time in my hands, that I decided to complete this book.

FOLLOW MY BUSINESS on INSTAGRAM: gxnesisnaturals

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
não vejo meus script
Idealne Życie By zgaslamm

Mystery / Thriller

0 0 1
Opowiadanie nie jest moje, jest to tlumaczenie ksiazki, ktora otrzymalam w wersji angielskiej. Autorem tej ksiazki jest Minka Kent, polska wersje moz...
1 0 1
Matabang babae
One night By zitake

Mystery / Thriller

33 4 4
Er is een meisje genaamd y/n en dat meisje hield een slaapfeest. het was super tot er iets gebeurden. en zo volg je haar avond mee.