Not Your Typical Girl | feat...

By kumanekochan

"Yah Kyungsoo hyung I told you to call noona al-- " but was cut off when he saw Kyungsoo's eyes were wide as... More

|Characters|
|Foreword|
[1] Meeting The Boys
[2] Getting The Job
[3] His Jealousy
[4] Moaning...
[5] Mystery
[7] Sugar vs. Alcohol
[8] Waking up
[9] Run away
[10] Thank you and I'm sorry
[11] I'm Not Running Away
[12] Welcome Back
[13] A Dream?
[14] A Mistake
[15] What Have You Done To Me?
[16] When Left Alone
[17] Stay With Me
[18] Bitter-Sweet
[19] Are Dreams Real?
[20] F*cking Dream
[21] Landlord's Birthday Special
[22] Affirmation
[23] Mixed Feelings
[24] New Rule
[25] Secret
[26] Attention
[27] The Language of Flowers
[28] Affirmation
[29] Spontaneity
[30] Because, It's Jongin.
[31] Insecurities
[32] That Brat!
[33] Do You Mind?
[34] Come Here
[35] Active Jongin
[36] Empty room is no longer...
[37] Never Leave Kyungsoo Behind
[38] Calm Your Nerves
[39] Wake up!
[40] Home Is You
[41] Perfect, Right Here

[6] Holding Hands

663 17 0
By kumanekochan

I never thought going to the supermarket could be this fun, I internally guffawed.

"What's wrong Noona?" Kyungsoo asked tugging my hands getting me out of my thoughts.

I just shook my head, "Nothing." And I bit my lip from laughing.

"You're enjoying this too much." he said and I looked at him with a questioning look.

"What is? This?" as I held high up our entwined hands and I chuckled.

He blushed and shook his head hastily, "No! That!" as he cocked his head towards the direction just in front of us and I laughed hysterically.

"Haha let them be...it's their fault anyways." I said wiping my eyes as I felt bits of tears managed to escape.

"You are weird Noona." Kyungsoo deadpan.

"Oh why thank you." I said grinning widely, and he laughed lightly shrugging.

Few minutes earlier...

"I demand a re-match!" Baekhyun scowled at the two guys who were stepping out of the arcade. While you on the other hand were busy stuffing yourself for some tteokbokki─just right outside of the arcade, after you got tired with the boys bickering who should hold your hands while strolling the mall. Unfortunately you only got two hands so that leaves the third one with nothing. So out of nowhere you suggested why don't they just play paper-rock-scissors just to make things easy, just and fast, but instead that, the boys decided to just play one round of ball-game-machine, and whoever gets the lowest score would be the looser─as Baekhyun suggested.

But in the end, Baekhyun lost.

"This is seriously unfair!" he said stomping as the two guys settled to sit in front of me.

"What's unfair? You suggested the game, we played, you lose, end." Sehun scoffed earning a glare from the shorter guy.

"Kyungie...this two had been ganging up on me," he said whining and I just chuckled.

"Oh Baek, you could have played much better if you really wanted to win," you said teasing him and he groaned from where he was standing.

"I did! but Sehun cheated! he helped Kyungsoo for some points that's why he got ahead of me with one point."

"I.did.not!" Sehun gasped dramatically.

"Yes you did, you shithead!" Baekhyun hissed.

"S- Stop it you guys." you said as you brought your hands in mid air getting in between the two bickering boys as if that could calm the two down. "Seriously guys this is a ridiculous matter, you don't have to fight with each other just because of a mere holding hands." you explained as you tug Baekhyun's hand indicating him to sit at your side, so you could settle this dispute.

"Now I wanna ask Kyungsoo... is it true?" and the guy who was left in oblivion as the two were bickering nonstop earlier, nodded in answer and that left Sehun's mouth hangin open.

He narrowed his eyes in Kyungsoo and whispered, "You fucking traitor." but unfortunately you heard it.

"Oh Sehun! watch your mouth," I scolded. Oh God I don't know what to do with these guys anymore, after heaving a long sigh I declared,"okay I have decided," and everyones eyes fell on me waiting for what I was about to say, "Sehun and Baekhyun..."

"Yes!" Baekhyun fisting his hand in the air.

While Sehun patted Kyungsoo's back scoffing at him, "...too bad."

I facepalmed myself as I continued, "...you two hold your hands together." and they froze earning a sneer from Kyungsoo.

"Too bad indeed." Kyungsoo said in a mocking tone.

And with that I stood up and ushered the two to stand up and hold their hands, telling them it's their punishment from fighting with senseless things. After few minutes of scowling at each other, threatening and scolding them here and there. They finally did it.

The two held their hands together and I told them to walk ahead of us, so I could see that they're really doing it. With me and Kyungsoo behind, while I hold Kyungsoo into mine. No, I didn't do this on purpose. I think this decision is just and fair onto anyone whoever could judge this, right? No? Whatever.

Everyone was staring at us, or rather at the two guys in front of me. And I can't help but chuckled inwardly.

"Fine, you guys can let go now." I said even before we entered the market. And the two did so in split second. "Promise me that you won't fight ever again." and they all nodded including Kyungsoo.

I lead everyone to where we should go and what to buy first and do the rest of the long list, and somehow I'm so thankful that the three of them didn't bicker on each other whilst inside the market. After getting all what we needed having two bags in each of us, we settled to a nearby cafe to rest for a while.

My attention was snatched away by a paper that was pinned on a corkboard inside the cafe and read it mentally, "Hiring: Server/Waiter/Waitress" and my eyes travelled around the area of the cafe and I noticed it doesn't look that bad at all. The atmosphere looks cozy and warm. Everything looks clean and really decent. And I was cut off from my train of thoughts when Baekhyun spoke.

"You're not actually thinking of applying a job in here right?" he said deadpan.

"W- What?" I whipped my head towards Baekhyun who was looking straight at me and I looked at the other two who was doing the same. "I- I don't find anything wrong with that, right? Is there?" I asked as if I was unsure of what I was thinking.

"Kyungmi-ah, you work for us the whole day, went out after lunch to go somewhere else, comes back before dinner, and went straight to your other part time jobs God knows what, where and how many more there is, since you don't even bother to tell us. And you're already thinking of getting another one, how are you going to manage that?" he said as a matter-of-factly.

"I- I got fired at my other part-time job, so I think I could replace that one with this. And it looks like the pay here is not that bad. And look..." I said as I gestured my hand towards the piece of paper hanging on the board, "it's only for five hours, and the shift doesn't start until it's seven, so I don't find anything wrong with that." I explained after making a decision.

"But Noona, you're gonna stress yourself if you do that." Sehun said with a hint of worry in his tone.

"I'll be fine Sehunie, I'm used to this already. You know that right?" you said beaming at him as you patted his hand on top of the table. "It's better that Noona put his body into good use while she's still young, right?" you added ruffling his hair.

"Why do you need so many jobs Noona?" the doe-eyed guy finally decided to join the conversation.

"For my mom." and Kyungsoo nodded in response but the expression on two of the other guys says otherwise that there's something wrong with this situation.

"Are you still--" but even before Baekhyun could finish his sentence you cut him off beaming to the waiter who passed by.

"Are you still looking for a worker?" you asked and the three could see the lust the guy was giving off as he stares closely to you.

"Are you applying? I'm sure there's still one more position left," he said flirtatiously. "Would you like to come with me so you could talk to my boss?"

Without second thoughts, you nodded and left the three guys before saying, "Wait for me, I'll be back..."

"So stubborn." Baekhyun managed to scoffed and you just hissed.

After a few minutes, you came downstairs since the office of the boss was at the second floor of the cafe. You've learned that the boss was actually living in the second floor of his work place and it's such a nice thing to have, and really convenient you might add.

"So how did it go?" Sehun asked as soon as you approached the table and you noticed Baekhyun wasn't looking at you. So he had decided to give me a silent treatment huh, you thought.

"It's good, he said I could start tomorrow." and with that you told them it's time to get going since it's almost dinner time and you still had to prepare.

The rode home was seriously quiet because of the silent treatment Baekhyun was giving you, so the other two didn't bother as well to initiate any conversation. Until you decided to make this clear, since you don't want this to take on any much longer. You stood from your seat, Sehun looking up at you as you did. And went just at the back of your's and Sehun's standing in front of Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo do you mind?" and he nodded instantly, not wanting to make this thing drag on any longer as well. Baekhyun on the other hand kept looking outside the window trying his best not to look at you.

As soon as you had taken the seat you sighed deeply and called out his name, "Baek..." you trailed off. But he didn't look. Your gaze shifted from Baekhyun's face to his hand on top of his legs tapping his knee. You slide your fingers in between his and that startled Baekhyun. At least I got his attention now.

"Please don't get mad anymore." You whispered looking at him. There was a moment of silence before Baekhyun answered back.

"I- I just don't want you over stressing yourself Kyung..." he breathed in a distressed voice his gaze still lingering at your entwined hands. He placed his other hand on top of it and whipped his head towards you. "How is she?"

You smiled widely at him gripping his hand tighter as if saying 'Thanks, I can feel your concern'. "Mom?" and Baekhyun breathe out heavily upon hearing you saying that word and you just ignored it, "She's good... She keeps mentioning you and Sehun from time to time," you said beaming at him, "I'm sure she'll be glad when she sees the two of you again." and with that Baekhyun just nodded.

"Are you still going back to that cafe?" he inquired and you nodded thinning your lips.

"Fine, but I really don't like the atmosphere in there. You have to be careful." he spoke as he crossed his arms, your hand still intuck with his.

"Why? It's clean and cozy. It has a nice atmosphere." you reasoned out.

"The place, yes it's nice. But, the employees, nuh-uh, I don't think so." Baekhyun mumbled incoherent words afterwards.

"Haha you're just being too paranoid." you said pulling your hand away from his grip, but he took it again.

"I.am.not," he said playing with your fingers, "just don't go crawling back at me and cry, telling me I was right." he said teasingly making funny faces.

I jsut chuckled at his sillyness, "I can take care of myself. I can beat those guys asses if they dare do something stupid at me." you said assuring him.

"Fine!" he said rolling his eyes.

"Are you guys done?" Sehun out of nowhere butted in kneeling on his seat whilst Kyungsoo was trying his hard to get the younger one to get him down and sit properly, but he didn't budge, now staring intently at your intertwined hands.

"Jealous much?" Baekhyun said teasingly sticking his tongue out, while Sehun made faces and I facepalmed myself. Sehun went back sitting on his seat and I can feel him sulking and I heard Baekhyun sneered at him earning a hit from me.

"Kyungsoo.." without me finishing my sentence Kyungsoo understood what I wanted to say and stood up right after.

"Thank you! I can't take his rants any longer" he said and I was confused, as I settled to sit beside the youngest guy, he just heave a deep sigh, as if it's the last day on earth.

"Hey you okay?" nudging his arm he just sighed again. I didn't move my gaze away from him I waited for him to respond back, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Why could they get to hold your hand while I can't?" he said first things first, and I can't help but drew a smile on my lips. He's so cute.

"Here..." I said offering my right hand towards him and he looked at it, a tint of pink shade suddenly spread around his cheeks and I giggled inwardly. He slowly brought his hand on top of mine intertwining his fingers into mine and I smiled. I noticed how his face changes from frowning to smiling wildly, and I unconsciously pinched his cheek with my other free hand, and he giggled. God how adorable could these guys get? you said mentally.

The touches you'd received that day gave you enough energy and warmth, as if it was recharging you so you could face and go on, for yet another tiring and difficult challenges of the harsh world.

Mom will I be alright? you said in your thougths sighing deeply.

[A/N] It's been a while guys~ sorry for a very late update!

Wondering what's the story behind Kyungmi's mom?

Then you'll have to look forward for the next few more updates...kk

You have anything to say about the story don't be shy and comment away below. :)

and Subscribe as well...haha

Hope you liked this update, and I'm sorry for taking long before I get to update. > <

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 241 39
A beautiful girl that everyman wants....loves Who mesmerizes every man in the world..... Who thought she would be Mesmerized for the FIRST time by...
68.4K 3K 15
[kaisoo] "kyungsoo wasn't answering my calls. or my texts. or my video messages. "where are you" "i miss you" "i love you" i grew antsy and uncomfo...
10.6K 321 21
"Im so excited" (FR/N) squeled in delight everytime the intercom announced the flight to America is now borarding "A week felt longer than I expected...
573 32 28
This is Fanfiction, please don't take anything seriously from this story. It was summer and it was that time of year when everybody wanted to be som...