Stronger(Fifth Harmony/You)

Autorstwa Maclue

You trusted them with your fragile heart which has been broken before.They mend it but they just broke it mor... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Another Important A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Please Read!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
About the Departure of Camila
Merry Christmas 🎄
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Another Important A/N
Chapter 33
Something important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
New book!
Last Important A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Final Chapter
Epilogue-News
My Birthday
Epilogue
SPECIAL Chapter
I'm back

Chapter 29

1K 38 21
Autorstwa Maclue

Y/N (P.O.V)

"What do you mean baby? " Dinah ask confuse while I lay there being straddle by my ex.

Yaaay, The universe just loves me, The joy

"This! "I pointed to her frustratedly then me making her even more confuse.

"Are you sure your ok baby? "She starts to check me for fever or any kind of sickness making me even more agitated and angry I already am and her calling me baby doesn't help.

Sometimes she's too clueless that it's not cute

"You and me. " I explain more.

"Ok... and? " She ask still confuse.

I was gonna open my mouth and speak but I couldn't not because I am awestruck at her beauty which is almost every time I see her but it's because for the first time I am scared to know the answer to my question.

"Why are you doing this to me? " I ask my voice barely above a whisper. 

"Doing what? Y/N darling you need to be more specific with your words. " I could see the seriousness in her eyes as they bore against mine.

Fine, You ask for it

"Why are you girls suddenly so interested in me huh?! What happened to my brother?!  Did you get bored with him like you did with me?! " All the pain and sadness I hid against them are coming out like word vomit. " I am not a fucking toy! You can't just throw me because your bored then play with me again beca-" I am cut off when the lights in Dinah's room got cut off.
"Fuck! " I yelp as the darkness surround me and Dinah but it felt like it was only me since I could not see anyone or anything for that matter.

I could feel the fear in my mind spreading through my body. My hands starts to shake wildly while my breathing became erratic.

I felt someone breathing down my neck which almost made me scream in fear and pee my pants but luckily I remember Dinah straddling me.

Relax, just relax

I took deep and long needed breaths.

OK, just keep breathing

"The heck happen? " I heard Dinah mumble. I felt her weight disappear from me making me whimper and panic in the dark room.

"Shh baby, everything will be fine, I am just looking for my phone." I could still hear her voice in the room which made me relax a bit.

Everything will be fine, It's only the dark

I don't know why but my memories of the horror movies I watched before are replaying in my mind in repeat. All those death scenes just literally made me cry and whimper.

The day I wake up from a car crash is the day the dark haunts me. CAN'T I GET A FUCKING BREAK!

I almost let out a girlish squeal when I saw the flashlight in Dinah's phone bright up the room. Dinah pointed her phone to the top making the light spread out in the room.

"See, everything is fine baby. " Dinah said giving me a smile. Before I could return the smile a loud scream echoed around the mansion.

I felt my stomach drop and my heart break.

Mom

"Di-Dinah did y-you hear that? " I felt stupid asking that dumb question but I need to know that my own mind aren't playing tricks on me.

"Yeah, I did. " Dinah whispered.

Those are the only words I needed before I sprinted out of her room in great speed.

"Y/N wait! "

I ran down the long and narrow creepy hallway.

Don't think about the death scenes, Don't think about the death scenes, Don't think about the death scenes

I kept repeating those words in my mind as I try to find where the source of my mom's terrified scream.

"Mom!" I scream as loud as I could as I kept running passing each girls bedroom, the library,  and the game room on the third floor of the mansion looking inside all of the rooms thoroughly.

Where the fuck is everyone?!

Just as I was gonna past the kitchen on the third floor a loud crack of thunder shook the mansion almost making me jump out of my skin.

Fuck, Fuck, Fucking fuck

I lean on the wall clutching my heart feeling it beat faster then it should be.

How are you gonna even find your mom when you are even scared of the damn dark

My chest rise up and down fast trying to catch the air I lost.

Just shut the fuck up!

"Mom!" I scream again hoping to hear her voice so I can pinpoint it.

I listen to any reply but it is hard when there's a freaking thunder booming outside.

"Anybody here?! " I added. I look behind me to see if Dinah have followed me but I felt my heart stop when I see I am alone in a scary dark hallway.

Oh

"Dinah! " I scream as loud as I could over the thunder.

Boom!

I jump startled at the lightning that shook the hallway but what I saw a few feet away from me shook me through the core.

Impossible

"It's not real. " I told myself shaking my head. Tears slowly made its way to my eyes.

Boom!

I open my eyes again and found no one in the hallway but this time I feel like I am being watch.

I raise my right hand and wipe the tears away.

Instead of running to nowhere I think of a plan on to where to go. Plan A, I could run around the mansion looking through each room screaming for my mom and dad and for the others until I find them while jumping on to every lightning strike or Plan B which I like, go back to Dinah's room and hope Dinah is still there and just...

Call the cops

I slap myself in the forehead. Stupid me and Dinah could have called the police earlier when we heard my mom's scream...but in horror movies the cops always comes when the fights all over

I took deep breaths when I feel the darkness surrounds me.

Y/N focus on making a plan, the darkness can't hurt you

I force my brain to stop thinking of this darkness nonsense and forced my brain to choose which plan would have more pros and con's.

After a few agonizing minutes or seconds standing in the dark I finally pick but more of like improve it.

Plan A and Be set into motion

Through the dark and scary hallway I walk back to Dinah's room.

Don't want to injured myself while running

Each step I took was like my movements were watched. Every time I turn my head I have to squint my eyes through the darkness to see but just like every time I found nothing.

This is crazy what you saw earlier was just your imagination

No matter how many times I tell myself that what I saw look real. The smile, the eyes, and the wave of the hand in a greeting manor.

But the eyes and smile held so much evil and anger that it made my skin crawl in goosebumps even now as I thought of it makes me shudder.

None of it was real

With that thought I force myself to stop thinking of something that was just an imagination.

I walk in silence in the darkness. I would have use my phone to call for help and use the flashlight in it but I may have lost it in the car crash.

I sigh. " Those 500 songs gone. "

As I arrive at Dinah's room I found no Dinah.

Shit

I look for her phone or anything that can be use as a source of light but found none.

Double shit

I sat at her bed and just think of ways to solve this mess.

I can't just keep running into rooms and shouting at nothing I will just be wasting my time.

I close my eyes and rub my temple in frustration at the situation.

I feel so helpless. I heard my mother screaming bloody murder and not only that I can't find her along with my father, Camila, Lauren, Dinah, and Chrissy.

Such a coward

I shook my head. Now is not the time

You can't shut me up. I am inside your mind

I knew you were always a failure heck I am even embarrass to be a part of your mind

I grab a fistful of my hair and blink away the tears in my eyes. " You are just jealous. "

Jealous!? You make me wanna laugh. How can I be jealous of someone with nothing to his name.

You are gonna be alone forever and ever

Those words echoed inside my head. Alone

Yes alone, just you and me

I rock myself back and forth in an attempt to stop this mad thoughts in my head.

This are not only thoughts Y/N this is gonna be your future

I didn't know how long I was rocking myself back and forth, forgetting about looking for Dinah and the others but a sharp scream cut through the silence in the quiet room I am in.

I felt my whole world stop at the owner of the scream.

Chrissy

I stood up and just as I was gonna bolt through back to the hallway I stop.

No way am I gonna be like those stupid people in the horror movies who leaves guns and weapons on the room or ground.

I look around quickly in Dinah's room for any weapons.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! "I felt my heart going faster then the cars in the fast and furious and those cars was fast.

I rummage through cabinets, tables, and the closet. Just as I was gonna give up and leave I step on something and slip.

"Fuck! " I scramble back to my feet and pick up the thing that made me slip.

It's a baseball bat

But instead of cheering in victory I gasp in horror. Even in the dark I could see and smell the familiar stench of blood.

Dinah

Whatever happened here I know one thing.

It took Dinah

I felt anger. So much anger. It flows through my body easily. Whoever hurt my family is gonna pay the price.

I ran back to the creepy hallway with the baseball bat in a death grip. This time with anger and adrenaline spiking up my body like the blood in my veins.

"CHRISSY?!" I scream as loud as I could over the raging thunder.

I stop in the middle of the hallway waiting and listening for any noise aside from the thunder outside.

Just as I am gonna scream again." Y/N?! PLEASE HELP ME! " I felt hope.

Her scream sounded hollow and far away.

Downstairs

I race down the stairs taking deep breaths as I go. 3rd floor, 2nd floor, and finally 1st floor.

I stop in front of the mansion's front door catching my breath leaning on the door in the process.

I could just leave and come back with help.

"Y/N!!!" Yeah not happening.

I grip the baseball with both hands as tight as I could.

The backyard that's where the screaming is coming from.

I fast walk as stealthy as I could not wanting to identify my presence to the intruder.

I walk pass the kitchen successfully without anybody knowing... I think.

Just the living room left then finally the backyard

I walk carefully watching my surroundings for any intruder.

I felt myself smiling when I see the glass door that leads to the backyard but before I reach it a loud crack of thunder stop me and made me jump in the air.

I frown at my bravery. "I really gotta beat this stupid fear. "

A chuckle in the dark made me turn around with the bat in the air.

"Show yourself! " I hiss.

"Why should I? " The voice said but a sense of familiarity hit me but I just shook it off.

"I said show yourself!" I growled trying to show I mean business but it went away when I jump again at the crack of the thunder.
The voice chuckle again. "I could still remember the time I sang to you whenever there was storm outside. Sometimes one song would not be enough.." The longer the voice spoke the more scared I become at the owner of it. "You would always cuddle with me till you fall asleep peacefully. " The voice said fondly.

"For the last time I said SHOW YOURSELF! "

The voice chuckle but this time darkly. "You ask for it. "

I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly turn around bat raise but it was the biggest mistake I have ever made.

"Y/B/N"

A/N: :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

626K 19.8K 38
It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the ones who have cheated you and played you...
12.6K 408 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...
91.7K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
999 19 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...