Jared Leto Imagines

By hiddleston_1996

Because Jared Is A Handsome Man I Thought I Should Write A Book. πŸ’• More

Asking You Out
Meeting Your Parents
Proposal
Dinner Party
(No Title)
Baby Fever
Birthday Surprise
Best Friend Pt.1
Best Friend Pt.2
Pregnant Again
I Miss You
SUICIDE SQUAD
Cheater
Hair
Anniversary
Late Night
Distance
Ex Boyfriend
The Other Woman
Curvy
Request?
Joker
Depression
Abusive Ex
Coming Home
Big Fight
Sending Him Nudes
Car Accident
You Have A Nightmare
Update
Random
He Has A Nightmare
Joker Imagine
"Marry Me?"
Jealous
Update...?
In The Club
Dominant/Submissive
Break Up
Make Up
Nap Time
Stress Relief
Daddy Kink
50 Shades Of Jared
Suicide Squad Premiere
Knee Surgery
Happy Tuesday
Mornings
Your Son
He's A Vampire
Leaving For Tour
Skype Call
Car Accident Pt.2
The Other Woman Pt.2
His Daughter Doesnt Like You
Bad Date
Jealous Of His Brother
Age Difference
Working Late
He Thinks You're Cheating
New House
Hot Dad
Siberian Husky
You Get Jealous
Amnesia Pt.1
Amnesia Pt.2
Update...
Bringing The Baby Home
'I Need You'
Shannon
Joker Fanfiction
Jared's Snapchat
Hot Momma
Run Away
Joker Fanfiction Pt.2
"I'll Love You."
It's Time
Walking In On You Two
Controlling
Halloween Party
Pregnancy Test
First Period
Taking Her Side
You're Drunk
Secret Talent
Fake Boyfriend
The Walking Dead
Threesome
Trick Or Treat
Sick
Marriage Counselor
Coming Soon...
Hiking
Dating Again
Love You Goodbye
Love You Goodbye Pt.2
Doctor Leto
Moonlight
First Thanksgiving
First Time
Private Show
Worry
Whip Cream
Decorating
Engagement Ring
Hitting On You
Cockblock
Coming Home Late
Santa Baby
Baby's First Christmas
Gingerbread House
Snow
Date Night
Thank You!
Secretary
Merry Christams!
"Happy Birthday Old Man."
December 26 1971
Lucky
2017!
Stain
Regret
Regret Pt.2
I Hate That I Love You
Update
Night Off
Supernatural
Studio
❀️ Jared ❀️
Request...Again?
Baking
Daughter's First Date
Dads Best Friend
High School
Obsession
Off Screen
Caramel
Wedding Anniversary
Boyfriend Problems
Valentine's Day
Breast Milk
Beautiful Music
Ex-Girlfriend Pt.1
Ex-Girlfriend Pt.2
Daddy Daughter Day
Happy Birthday Shannon!
Partition
Beauty and the Beast
"You're The Best."
Rough Week...
Faking It
Happy Easter
Prom
Insecure
Bully
Hate
Bully Pt.2
Mother's Day
Work
30STM
Quick Question...
Father's Day
Bad Day
Walk On Water
Double Date
Finally!
Life...
Morbius

Beauty

2.9K 102 2
By hiddleston_1996

Requested By: @MartinaBruno024

You were still fairly new to Los Angeles so you didn't remember where everything was. At least not yet but you were getting better. Today you had to go to the store to get some groceries. You looked up different vegan places to shop and found one. You grabbed your keys and locked the door.

~

When you got there you grabbed a cart and started walking around. You were getting a bit bored so you pulled out your phone and earbuds. Putting your music on shuffle. You were by the vegetables when The Kill started playing. Your mouth automatically started to move singing every word.

Jared's P.O.V

"Why do we have to go here? Can't you just get your groceries at a regular store?" Emma asked with a groan. We'd only been dating for three weeks and she was already tired. I'd only been here twice since with her anyway.

"You know why. I like going to this store. Just calm down well be in and out." I told her and opened the door. Walking in and going to where I need to go.

"I'll be back I have to go to the bathroom." She left and I went to towards the veggie section. As I looked a heard someone a woman singing/humming The Kill. I went over to her and tapped her shoulder. When she turned around her eyes widened. I assumed she guessed who I was. She was beautiful too. Gorgeous.

"Jared Leto." She said taking out her earbuds.

"In the flesh." I smiled and she blushed which I thought was cute.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N. I have to say I'm a huge fan of your band 30 Seconds To Mars and you of course. I love your movies."

"Thank you Y/N. I can tell you are I see your necklace."

"Yeah it was a present from my ex boyfriend. Got rid of everything else but this. Oh I'm sorry that was personal."

"No it's okay."

"Sorry I took so long. Long line. Who's this Jared?" Emma asked holding onto my arm.

"I'm Y/N. You must be Jared's girlfriend. It's nice to meet you." She held out her hand but never got a handshake.

"Yeah I am. Come on hurry up I'm ready to go."

"Could you at least be nice. That's completely rude of you Emma."

"No it's fine. I should probably go. Sorry to bother you Emma. Bye Jared. It was nice to meet you finally." Her laugh was the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life.

"Bye Y/N." I waved but I honestly didn't want her to go. I turned and looked at Emma.

"What?" I didn't say anything I just rolled my eyes and got what I needed.

Your P.O.V

When you got back to your house you put away your groceries. Then got in Skype telling your friend Samantha what happened.

"So you met Jared? You're kidding right!?"

"No I'm not I really did.

"You lucky bitch!" She yelled.

"You know his girlfriend Emma?"

"Yeah I think I've seen a picture of her somewhere. Why was she there also?"

"Yeah she was. She's not so nice either."

"Some people are just not as you think they would be."

"Except for Jared he was nice. He always looked better in person. Why better than I imagined."

"Did you get a picture with him at least?"

"No I didn't ask. Damn it. I shouldn't when I had the chance. I'll probably never see him again."

"You might Y/N. You live in L.A now. Stars are bound to be anywhere. I'm coming down there this weekend by the way."

"Look forward to that." You laughed and talked k her some more. After about 30 more minutes you hung up and started making food for your hungry stomach.

~ Two Days Later ~

Coffee the one thing you always just had to have before starting your day. You didn't have any in the cabinet so you just went to the coffee shop. You got there and noticed two guys. Jared and Shannon sitting by the window. You knew you were staring but looked away immediately when Jared locked eyes with yours. It was your turn and you ordered. Now you just had to wait. You looked back at the table to see Jared gone. You furrowed your eyebrows then felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Here's your coffee sweetie."

"Thank you."

"You can some sit with me and Shannon if you'd like. I know I'd like it." Was he flirting with me? You asked yourself but nodded and followed him.

"Shannon this is Y/N. Y/N this is Shannon." He got up from his seat and gave you a hug. Then say back down. You sitting next to Jared.

"So what brings you here?"

"Coffee. I ran out and didn't think it would make much sense to go to the store and back home. So I came here. First time too."

"Great coffee right?" Shannon asked.

"The best." You told him before taking another sip of yours.  

Jared's P.O.V

We were all just talking when Y/N's phone started ringing.

"I'll be back." She left and it was just me and Shannon.

"So that's the girl you like? She is very beautiful. If you don't ask her out soon I will."

"Shannon. Yeah she's the one. I honestly didn't think I would see her again and if I did I didn't think she'd talk to me. Especially after the way Emma was rude to her."

"Speaking of Emma. She go back home?"

"Oh yeah. She was mad at me and yelled. Then she said she was going to leave and I mean I didn't stop her."

"Honest. Y/N is she just going to be a rebound?"

"God no. She's beautiful yeah but she's also very interesting."

"Ask her out then. Do it soon because I was serious about before." He laughed and I saw her coming back inside.

"Sorry. It was my mom. She's shush checking up on me and asking how I'm doing."

"Hey Y/N. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"I'll give you two a minute." Shannon said getting up and leaving.

"Me and Emma are no longer together. I know it's not ideal to breakup with someone and only two days later ask another person out to dinner but I want to. I'm not an ass honest  Y/N would you like to go to dinner with me Saturday?"

"Um. Wow. Are you sure?"

"Positive. I want to take you out if you'll let me. Let me show you I can be a gentleman and not just Jared from your favorite band." I smiled and took her hand in mine.

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt." I brought her hand to my lips and kissed the back of it.

"Thank you Y/N."

"You're welcome Jared."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 775 19
Finally I've made a rob lucci book that will be longer than my first one. Amen to this man because hes hot.
29K 376 69
I decided to start my first imagines book! There is going to be a whole bunch of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! There's will be happy...
77.2K 900 59
[ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝕃𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔻] Head over heels for this Canadian singer. So, why don't I put all my fantasies in a book?
662K 8.4K 72
Copyright ©️ 2015 Some nasty ass imagines I wrote a while ago. Completed May 18, 2017