Voldemort's Daughter (Complet...

By infinitemonster16

Bellatrix becomes pregnant with Voldemort's child and he takes the chance to teach the child everything he kn... More

Chapter 1 ~edited~
Chapter 2 ~edited~
Chapter 3 ~edited~
Chapter 4 ~edited~
Chapter 5 ~edited~
Chapter 6 ~edited~
Chapter 7 ~edited~
Chapter 8 ~edited~
Chapter 9 ~edited~
Chapter 10 ~edited~
Chapter 11 ~edited~
Chapter 12 ~edited~
Chapter 13 ~edited~
Chapter 14 ~edited~
Chapter 15 ~edited~
Chapter 16 ~edited~
Chapter 17 ~edited~
Chapter 18 ~edited~
Chapter 19 ~edited~
Chapter 20 ~edited~
Chapter 21 ~edited~
Chapter 22 ~edited~
Chapter 23 ~edited~
Chapter 24 ~edited~
Chapter 25 ~edited~
Chapter 26 ~edited~
Chapter 27 ~edited~
Chapter 28 ~edited~
Chapter 29 ~edited~
Chapter 30 ~edited~
Chapter 31 ~edited~
Chapter 32 ~edited~
Chapter 33 ~edited~
Chapter 35 ~edited~
Chapter 36 ~edited~
Chapter 37 ~edited~
Chapter 38 ~edited~
Chapter 39 ~edited~
Chapter 40 ~edited~
Chapter 41 ~edited~
Epilogue ~edited~

Chapter 34 ~edited~

5.2K 184 59
By infinitemonster16

Juliet passed a few students as she weaved her way through the library. She paused mid step for a book to pass through and finally reached a table. Setting her stuff down, she looked at the girl sitting there.

"Hi."

Hermione looked up at her shocked, "Hi?"

"Do you mind if I sit down?"

She hesitated, "I don't know."

"I promise I won't be here long."

"Are you going to be studying?" she put her quill down, "or did you want to talk to me?"

Juliet chuckled nervously, "I wanted to talk to you."

"I can't talk to you," Hermione grabbed another book from her bag.

Juliet sat down at the table and sighed. She watched a few students seated at another table, talking quietly but animatedly.

"Can I just talk to you? Please? You don't even have to answer, I just need someone to listen."

Hermione groaned, "Fine, make it quick."

Juliet nodded, "I didn't mean anything that I had said to Harry. I shouldn't have said it. I have a reason why though."

Hermione gave her a doubtful look but motioned for her to go on.

"Did Harry tell you who my father is?"

Hermione shook her head, "He said it was for you to tell."

Juliet leaned in to whisper, "My father is Voldemort, he's been teaching me Dark Magic since I was little. This summer, he was angry that I had told Harry," she took in a deep breath, "he locked me up in the basement and tortured me."

"Is that why you had so many bruises and cuts?"

"Yes. He gave me a job to do and if I don't complete it, he said he would kill me. I only said those awful things to Harry to keep him safe. I didn't want my parents to think I was still friends with him," she said.

Hermione rubbed her eyes, "This is a lot to take in."

"I know."

"Why are you telling all this to me?"

Juliet shrugged, "I didn't know who else to go to. Ginny won't talk to me either. I really need your help."

"Come on Juli," she complained, "I can't help you, it's betraying Harry."

Juliet dropped from the chair and wrapped her arms around Hermione's torso, "I'll do anything!"

"Fine! I'll help you."

"Thank you so much!" Juliet squealed, picked up her bag and ran off, "You won't regret it!"

* * * * * * * *

Juliet adjusted her jumper as she waited impatiently outside. It was slightly warm for a March afternoon and it had luckily stopped raining in time for the Hogsmeade weekend.

When she heard the voices approach she almost considered ducking behind a tree, but instead she remained waiting.

Harry saw her and immediately looked away. Hermione noticed this and bumped his shoulder.

"Look who it is Harry."

He mumbled something that no one could hear.

Juliet followed them down the path, "Can I join you guys?"

"No."

"Yes!"

Ron frowned at Hermione, "What're you doing?" he whispered to her.

"Long story," she whispered back.

Hermione pulled Ron forward so they were walking ahead. She chatted loudly about school.

Juliet glanced at Harry, who had a stormy look on his face, "How've you been?"

He mumbled again.

Juliet tapped his shoulder, "How are your classes going?"

He ignored her.

The whole walk to Hogsmeade Juliet pestered Harry with comments or questions as he continued to ignore her. When they arrived at the Three Broomsticks he gave Ron a look before pulling Juliet to a separate table.

After ordering ButterBeer he finally spoke, "You have one chance to explain."

Juliet sighed in relief, which he shook his head to, "One chance. Don't lie or leave anything out. You're lucky I'm talking to you."

Juliet nodded and blurted out everything. When she told him about her summer, she watched his eyes widen in horror. When she told him about the secret meetings with Dumbledore, he had leaned in closer.

"I've been busy trying to keep you safe and figure things out," she placed her empty glass down, "and all I ended up doing was hurt you, our friends and myself."

"So you really didn't mean what you had said?"

"No! Harry, I thought I had made it quite clear last year that I think very highly of you."

He rubbed his forehead, "I'm such an idiot."

Juliet shook her head quickly, "Don't even think that. This is all my fault, I should've told you. I'm really sorry Harry."

He smile softly, "I forgive you."

Juliet gently held his hand across the table, "Thanks Harry."

"So what's your plan now."

"It's time to destroy and conquer."

* * * * * * * *

Professor Dumbledore chuckled at an eager Juliet, "Good evening Ms. Lestrange."

"Good evening sir," she grinned.

"I see you're in a good mood," he stated as he handed her a fresh cup of tea.

"Excellent mood," she corrected.

He laughed again, "I'm guessing you and Mr. Potter have fixed things then."

Juliet gaped at him, "How did you know?"

"I know everything of course."

"Right," she blushed and avoided his gaze, "so what are we doing today?"

"We won't be going into anyone's memories today," he said, "but I have two things I want to discuss with you."

Juliet looked at him confused, "Oh."

"First, are you sure you're fully prepared for our plan next month?"

"Oh yes, sir," she nodded.

"And everything that we had discussed for after that plan."

"Yes."

"Have you considered taking someone with you?"

Juliet thought for a moment as she stirred her tea, "I wanted to have people with me, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk."

"It's nice to have company."

"I suppose."

"Secondly, how much magic do you really know."

Juliet looked taken aback, "Everything I learned here and all that extra stuff my father taught me."

"So you only know basics and Dark Magic."

"Well...I mean...I guess?"

He pulled out his wand, "I'm going to spend the next month teaching you everything I know. I want you to be fully prepared and as I grow old, I want someone to pass this knowledge to."

"Sir? Are you sure you want me to know?"

He nodded, "I think you're the best person to teach Juliet."

Her face lit up, "I can't wait."

* * * * * * * *

Hello beautiful readers :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Do you think Juliet and Harry are ever going to get past the "friend" phase? ;)

Thanks so much for reading

-infinitemonster16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.9K 47
You and Bella met as students and grew close until something broke you away from eachother. Will you meet again? All characters belong to J K Rowlin...
17.5K 166 67
Meet Jaya Smith or is that her true identity? Her whole life shes lived a life but what if all that life was false? What if what she thought had been...
18.3K 353 14
๐“…“ In which a young girl with a strange ability makes her way through her first year at Hogwarts. Will she survive? Can she trust her friends? Who i...
103K 2.3K 18
This is set after the war, Voldemort is dead as is Bellatrix Lestrange. All the deatheaters have been given trials and are either in Azkaban or doing...