Voldemort's Daughter (Complet...

Galing kay infinitemonster16

Bellatrix becomes pregnant with Voldemort's child and he takes the chance to teach the child everything he kn... Higit pa

Chapter 1 ~edited~
Chapter 2 ~edited~
Chapter 3 ~edited~
Chapter 4 ~edited~
Chapter 5 ~edited~
Chapter 6 ~edited~
Chapter 7 ~edited~
Chapter 8 ~edited~
Chapter 9 ~edited~
Chapter 10 ~edited~
Chapter 11 ~edited~
Chapter 12 ~edited~
Chapter 13 ~edited~
Chapter 14 ~edited~
Chapter 15 ~edited~
Chapter 16 ~edited~
Chapter 17 ~edited~
Chapter 18 ~edited~
Chapter 19 ~edited~
Chapter 20 ~edited~
Chapter 21 ~edited~
Chapter 22 ~edited~
Chapter 23 ~edited~
Chapter 24 ~edited~
Chapter 25 ~edited~
Chapter 26 ~edited~
Chapter 27 ~edited~
Chapter 28 ~edited~
Chapter 29 ~edited~
Chapter 30 ~edited~
Chapter 31 ~edited~
Chapter 33 ~edited~
Chapter 34 ~edited~
Chapter 35 ~edited~
Chapter 36 ~edited~
Chapter 37 ~edited~
Chapter 38 ~edited~
Chapter 39 ~edited~
Chapter 40 ~edited~
Chapter 41 ~edited~
Epilogue ~edited~

Chapter 32 ~edited~

5.3K 184 37
Galing kay infinitemonster16

Juliet pulled her head out of the bowl and glanced at Dumbledore. She stood silently for a moment as she soaked it all in.

"What exactly was that sir?"

His eyes twinkled, "The memory from his grandfather. Unfortunately, you'll never get to meet your great grandfather as he has long passed."

"What's the significance of it?"

"You may have noticed a particular ring that he owned."

"What about it?"

He chuckled, "Your father was quite interested in it."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid that's for another time."

Juliet groaned, "Oh come on sir, we only looked at one. I'm sure you have hundreds of others."

He chuckled, "Patience is a good trait to have Ms. Lestrange."

Juliet rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine. When can I come again?"

"I will send an owl. Have a good night Ms. Lestrange."

"You too sir," she said as she left the room.

Juliet wandered down the halls and finally reached the common room. It was empty except for a few older students.

She pulled out her things and started to write out a letter:

Riddle,

Everything is moving along a little slower than planned but I will continue to work hard.
Also, why is your grandfathers ring important?

- J

Once she was finished, she folded it up and pocketed it in her robe. Yawning, she made her way into her dorm and quickly fell asleep.

* * * * * * * *

Emeril hooted happily as Juliet tied the letter to her leg. She giggled slightly and gave her a small treat. After Emeril had flown off, Juliet made her way down to the Lake. She was just about to sit down when she heard familiar voices.

"What do you reckon is the matter with Juli?"

"How am I suppose to know Ron?" Juliet could hear the annoyance in Harry's voice.

"Well, you are best friends."

"He isn't wrong though Harry, you didn't hear from her all summer and school started a week ago," Hermione pointed out.

Juliet quietly moved away from the tree and walked away. She stepped on a twig that caught their attention.

Harry spoke up first, "Juli?"

Juliet sighed and turned around, "Harry."

"How've you been?" he said nervously.

"Fine."

He studied her, "I didn't hear back from you. I wrote you letters every week."

"Mhmm."

"Is everything okay?"

"Why shouldn't it be?" she replied coldly.

"We had made plans to meet up, remember?"

"I have a brain, obviously I remember talking about it. I just chose not to follow through with it. I had better things to do."

Harry frowned, "Oh, well do you want to go to Hogsmeade with us next month."

"Not really," she said as she crossed her arms.

Hermione glared at her, "You don't have to be so rude."

"I wasn't talking to you," she shot back.

Harry's eyes widened, "What's the matter with you? You're acting strange and you've changed."

Juliet felt her hands shake, "So what? This is who I'm suppose to be. I'm suppose to grow up into a killer like my family," she felt her throat tighten, "I never wanted to be friends with you anyways. It was all just a silly game to get you to trust me and I've succeeded. Now leave me alone, I'm done with you."

Hermione and Ron gaped at her while Harry looked at her with sad eyes. Juliet glared at him before turning away. The group left, though Harry turned back once more, almost not wanting to leave.

Once their footsteps had faded, Juliet collapsed onto the ground with tears pouring from her eyes as she tried to contain her broken heart.

* * * * * * * *

"I hope you enjoyed the Halloween feast Ms. Lestrange."

"Oh I did sir. It was even better than last years," she smiled.

Professor Dumbledore smiled back, "Are you ready for another memory?"

"Yes," she said excitedly.

"May I ask, why does the downfall of your father make you so happy?"

Juliet's smiled dropped, "It's like I said sir, I don't want this. I'm ready to leave the dark."

He sighed, "I will help you in every way I can. I'm just concerned about your true intentions."

"You have no reason to doubt me sir. I'm not my fathers daughter."

He lead her to the Pensieve, "In you go then."

* * * * * * * *

Riddle,

Why can't you tell me what's going on? Last month there was the memory with you talking to Professor Slughorn. This week it was an older lady. I know you told me not to question you, but I'd like to know what I'm searching for.

-J

J,

All in good time my dear. Do you want a repeat of the summer? That can be easily arranged. Keep collecting information

- Riddle

Juliet yelled out in frustration as she tore the letter and threw the pieces into the water. She rested her head on her knees as she watched them float away.

Footsteps approached her, "I've never seen you so angry at a piece of paper before."

Juliet sighed and closed her eyes, "What do you want."

Ginny sat down next to her, "I just wanted to talk to you."

"Go away."

"You can't get rid of me that easily."

"I can at least try."

Ginny pinched her, "Ow!" she yelled, "What was that for?"

Ginny gave her an angry look, "You're being rude to everyone. You know Harry came back to the common room that day very upset. He hardly leaves except for class or for dinner. He adores you and you just pushed him away like nothing."

Juliet's heart soared, "He'll get over it."

"Will you?"

Juliet hesitated, "Yes."

"Liar."

Juliet ignored her and continued to watch the pieces of paper float away.

Ginny pushed her slightly, "I thought you were different."

When she didn't respond, Ginny went on, "I thought you were one of the few Slytherins to come out good. I really thought you were going to be the next best and kindest relative of the Lestrange family, but I was wrong. We were all wrong, you're just as horrible as everyone else," she hissed out the last part as she got up and left.

* * * * * * * *

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed :)

- infinitemonster16

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

33.6K 772 64
After Bellatrix Lestrange is sent to Azkaban - her young daughter, Bexley, is kidnapped and raised under a new identity. She is sent to Hogwarts, liv...
7.1K 151 20
The daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange finally goes to Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. But with her mother as one of the most dangerous dea...
6.8K 155 17
We all know the story of the Hero (Harry Potter) which we actually do. But few, like us are interested in Villan's story. I want to drag your attent...
130K 3.6K 51
100.282 Words The Marauders juniors. Harry James Potter, Y/n Lily Potter, Hermione Jeanine Granger and Ronald Weasley, Harry and Y/n are the chosen o...