From An Orphanage To Meeting...

By mariamahone99

Maria and Emily became best friends in a orphanage. They promised to only get adopted together. Somehow it wo... More

From An Orphanage To Meeting Him (An Austin Mahone & Crew Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilouge #1
Epilouge #2

Chapter 82

1.9K 18 2
By mariamahone99

*Maria's POV*

After Emily and Austin left we all just hung around and watched tv. We played some video games and then after we did a younow. Then at 11:30 I got tired and all of them went back to Austins so it was just me and me parents. They went to bed once the guys left and I laid in my bed texting Alex until 12. I said goodnight to him and put my phone down and went to sleep. I woke up later that morning at 8. I got out of bed and went downstairs and made myself some cereal. I sat down at the table just scrolling through instagram. I went out of instagram and onto a collage app. I made a collage of me and Alex and then went to twitter to post it.

@MariaLoccisano: I doubt he's up right now, but happy one year to my mush. Love you so much ;* @alexconstancio7

I go make another one but with more pictures and go post it on instagram.

MariaLoccisano: A year ago my life changed. Who knew everything that happened would? I can't even tell you how grateful I am for you and everything you have did for me. I would tell you everyday, but you would get annoyed, but you would still love me. Alexander Ruben Constancio, I am hopelessy in love with you. Ever since I met you I always felt something for you. You been there for me when I needed you even at 2:30 in the morning, We would be with each other everyday and never get tired of each other. Happy one year to the most amazing guy I have ever met. I love you more than words can describe <3 ;* @alexconstancio

I closed instagram locked my phone and got up and put my bowl in the sink. I walked backed up to my room and sat on my bed. I turned my TV on. Wipeout was on so I kept it like that. I was on my phone most of the time. Mainly on twitter doing a follow spree without saying anything.

@MariaLoccisano: Just did a follow spree ;) Followed everyone I was able to, I'll do another one soon guys(: Love you all!

@MariaLoccisano: You know what? Let's do an #AskMaria because nothing else to do

@CathyMahConViley: Favorite food? #AskMaria

@RidinDorseysD: How big is Alex's dick? #AskMaria

@austinmylifesaver: #AskMaria do random guys that you follow ever DM you asking for nudes or like to date them?

@SupportingMaria: How much do you love Alex? #AskMaria

@MahomieintheMillertary: How did you meet Alex? #AskMaria

@RomanticConstancio: How did the lil shit (Alex) ask you out? It better have been romantic or I'm kicking his ass. #AskMaria

@FeelinThatVibe: Favorite thing about everyone in the crew? #AskMaria

@nevergiveup: how do you stay strong through the hate? maybe it will help me. #askmaria

@MariaLoccisano: @CathyMahConViley Italian!

@MariaLoccisano: @RidinDorseysD Uhh go ask him yourself @alexconstancio7

@MariaLoccisano: @austinmylifesaver it happened a couple times but I just ignore them

@MariaLoccisano: @SupportingMaria He's my world!<3 love your name btw!(:

@MariaLoccisano: @MahomieintheMillertary When me and Emily first moved to Texas we were walking and Austin stopped us and started talking to us. He introduced us to everyone (Alex being one) and yeahh.. :)

@MariaLoccisano: @RomanticConstancio Haha don't worry(: It was our third or fourth date? He took me to the beach and we ate on the sand then went walking near the water and while we were walking he stopped. Told me his feelings and asked me out.

@MariaLoccisano: @FeelinThatVibe Austin, personality. Alex, everything. Robert, his sense of humor. Zach, his swag. Emily, always been there for me.

@MariaLoccisano: @nevergiveup I ignore it! None of it is true. Ignore your haters, they just want attention. Things may be hard, I promise you it gets better. Stay strong for me! I love you beautiful!

@MariaLoccisano: Alright guys, I had fun answering your questions. We will do another one soon. How about I upload two videos next week?

I look at the time and it's 9. What to do? My door opens and my mom appears.

"The shelter called, they did Sugar's spaying early. We can go get her now or once you're ready." My mom says. I nod.

"Let's go now. Let me just change." I say. She nods and leaves closing the door behind her. I go put a pair of jean shorts on and a tank top. I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. I pick my phone off my bed and put it in my back pocket. I walk out of my room and meet my mom in the kitchen. We walk out to her car and get in. I take my phone out and go to my camera.

"Mom turn my way and look at the camera." I tell her. She does. We smile and I take the picture. I take a couple pictures of me and then go post them on instagram.

MariaLoccisano: I love my mom so much.

MariaLoccisano: Yess a selfie but were going to pick up our little baby <3

"Hey mom do you have that picture of you, me, Emily, and dad on Christmas?" I ask her.

"Yeah check my phone." She says. I go and unlock her phone and go to her pictures. I find it and send it to me. My phone vibrates and I go save the picture. I go post that picture on instagram also.

@MariaLoccisano: Blood doesn't make you family. Love does.

I lock my phone and listen to the radio when What About Love comes on. Me and my mom sing along to it and before we know it we get to the shelter. She parks and we get out and walk inside.

"Hi were picking up." My mom says to the lady at the desk.

"Of course. Sugar right?" She ask and we nod. She checks the computer.

"Okay she just got out of surgery a couple of hours ago. We have medicine for her to take. Give it to her once a day for a week and she should be good." She says handing us the medicine. We wait a few minutes and then they bring her out.

"Hi baby." I say going over to her and petting her. They hand us the leash and we start to make our way out. She just sits there and I figure shes still sore. She finally starts walking and right when we get to the car she stops again. She sits and admires the fresh air. After 15 minutes of just sitting there we put her in the car and my mom starts the drive home. After the 30 minute drive we get home and we look in the backseat. We see her sleeping. We get out and pick her up carefully and put her on the driveway. She sits there and we bring her inside. My mom calls my dad down and a couple minutes later we hear his foot steps.

"Look who we picked up." my mom says. My dad smiles.

"Why is she like this?" he ask.

"She just got out of surgery 2 and a half hours ago." I tell him.

"But we have medicine to give her everyday." I add. He nods and grabs his keys and puts his shoes on.

"I'm going to go pick a few things up for the dog. Some food, a couple of toys, and a dog bed. I'll be back soon." he says walking out the door. We say bye and he gets in the car starting it and driving off. I look at the time and it's 11:24 and I still have nothing from Alex. I go to the living room and sit on the couch and I decided to text him first.

Me: I'm going to text you first this time since you always text me first. But happy one fricken year to the best boyfriend a girl can ask for. A year with you went by too fast. I can't wait to spend many more with you. I seriously couldn't ask for anyone better. I know I get on your nerves sometimes and you get on mine but I can never stay mad at you. Your smile can make my whole day and your laugh can make me happy when I'm upset and make me smile again. New Years Eve <3 The year ended and the new year started perfectly. Hopefully it can happen that way again this New Years. So happy one year to you and I love you so much no matter what;*

"Momm I'm hungry" I whine.

""Is there anything in the house?" She ask. I get up and walk into the kitchen. I look in the fridge and cabinent.

"There's leftover stuff in the fridge and then there's stuff in the cabinent" I say.

"So eat some of that" She tells me. I go grab the leftover lasagna and cut myself a piece. I put it in the microwave and heat it up. I sit at the table waiting for it to be done. I go on twitter and scroll through my mentions.

@MariaLoccisano: I love when the microwave beeps telling me my food is done :D

@MariaLoccisano: Guys what should I do?

@FoolishFourBoys: @MariaLoccisano You can go fuck Alex

@Those4Boys: @MariaLocisano you can follow me

@MariaaaasArmy: @MariaLoccisano Shouldnt you be with Alex?

@MariaLoccisano: @MariaaaasArmy Alex won't answer me

@MariaaaasArmy: @MariaLoccisano He tweeted though...

I go look on his profile

@AlexConstancio7: Good morning!

@AlexConstancio7: Big day today! ;) <3

@AlexConstancio7: @MahomieProbs I will! I just need to do some things! I promise!

I click on the tweet and scroll to see the tweet but it wasnt there. Hmm time for some creeping. I click on her profile and scroll through her tweets and I see nothing. She deleted it. I follow her and then close twitter. I wonder what the tweet was. I forgot all about my food so i go open the microwave door and grab it. I take a fork and sit down and eat. I scroll through my Facebook, nothing interesting. I don't know why I even go on anymore. I go off and open my instagram. I scroll through to see Alex posted a picture of us.

AlexConstancio: ;)

Thousands of comments and likes were there. I decided to comment.

MariaLoccisano: @alexconstancio Cute now how about you text me back or something

PatricaMahone56: @marialoccisano ooo is Alex in trouble

MariaLoccisano: @patricamahone56 Mhm yes he is

I scroll through more and see a picture of Robert in the street

MariaLoccisano: Get out of the street loser

I go check to see where Sugar is when I see her under the table lying down. I put my plate in the sink and bend down.

"Do you like the table?" I ask petting her. She doesn't move.

"Someone's still sore" I say. I kiss her head and her eyes look at me. I smile. I get my phone and take a picture of her. I go post it on instagram.

MariaLoccisano: Last one for today... maybee ;) but look whos here! :) Newest member of the family. Welcome the baby Sugar <3

The door opens and I look and see it's my dad. Sugar lifts her head a little. I go meet my dad by the door and take the bags from him. I walk into the kitchen and put the bags on the table.

"Dad you forgot dog food" I say to him.

"It's in the car. I'm getting it now" He says. I take the dog bed out of the bag and bring it in the living room. I put it down and Sugar walks in and goes to it and lays right on top of it. I bring her a toy and leave it next to her. I put the rest in the cabinent. I put the dog bowls in the sink so we can clean them.

"She's already on there?" He ask and I nod.

"She's calm for a pit" My mom says walking in.

"She just had surgery. She's going to be like this for a week or two." I say to them. They nod understanding. My mom washes the bowls and puts water and food in them. We put them on the dog mat and my dad goes to watch something on tv. My phone vibrates twice and I look down at it. One from Alex and one from Emily.

Sister<3: Yoo I'm coming home now.

Me: Okayy see you in a bit

Sister<3: Kk

Alexx<3: Heeeyy sorry for not responding to anything. I had some stuff to take care of. But happy one year to the most beautiful girl I know. I love you too so much and I promise were going to spend many more years together. As long as I got you, I'm fine. You put up with every stupid thing I done and I can't thank you enough for all the times you took me back even when you knew I was a shitty boyfriend. I promise to never do any of that stuff again because you are the only girl I want now and forever. I know its late for me to be texting you this so I'm sorry it's late but once again happy one year and I hope you're up for a date tonight. Love you<3

Me: It's cool, and yayy <3 You mean so much to me and of course I'm up for one tonight. I would never miss one for anything.

Alexx<3: Good, be ready by 5 :)

The door opens and Emily's voice yells.

"IM HOME!" she yells.

"THERES NO NEED TO YELL WERE ALL HERE IN THE NEXT ROOM!" I yell back as she walks into the living room.

"You picked up Sugar!?" She ask as she drops her bags and runs over to the dog.

"Yup." My mom says nodding.

"Oh my gosh she's adorable!" She says.

"Mom here get a picture!" Emily says handing our mom her phone. She gets a picture and Emily nods her hand to me telling me to get in. I get in and our mom takes a picture again. She hands Emily the phone and she looks at the pictures.

@EmilyDAponte: Looks who's home guys! @marialoccisano

@AlexConstancio7: @MariaLoccisano @RidinDorseysD big enough ;)

@AlexConstancio7: @MariaLoccisano @austinmylifesaver next time someone does that let me know so I can make sure they back off

@AlexConstancio7: @MariaLoccisano @RomanticConstancio: Actually it was our fifth date babe and it was romantic if I do say so myself ;)

@AlexConstancio7: Guys relax I know today is me and @marialoccisano one year. Don't worry I'm not that type of boyfriend. I just haven't had the time to write something long and meaningful on Instagram. I'll do it :D

@RobertsLove: @MariaLoccisano @AlexConstancio7 are you two virgins or are you saving that for tonight? ;)

@MariaLoccisano: @RobertsLove @AlexConstancio Shh its a secret ;)

@Alexconstancio7: @RobertsLove @MariaLoccisano nah we aren't. We fucked.

@MariaLoccisano: @AlexConstancio7 ALEX!

@AmeezyRed: @MariaLoccisano @AlexConstancio7 I bet y'all are doing it again tonight.

@MariaLoccisano: Hey @AlexConstancio7 ya see what you caused?

@AlexConstancio7: @MariaLoccisano come on babe we can't lie to the fans and they were going to find out one way or another. I love you <3

@MariaLoccisano: @AlexConstancio7 Yeah true and I love you too <3

@MariaLoccisano: Yes guys were coming out clean, we gotten plenty of questions about this, but no me and @AlexConstancio7 aren't virgins. There's the truth.

I laugh putting my phone away. I check the time on the cable box. 1:37.

Me: Alexx you naughty boy I'm bored. I can't wait for tonight.

Alexx<3: Me too and come over. We can hang at Austins until we need to leave.

Me: Should I bring my stuff?

Alexx<3: Yeah. I booked us an hotel cause we have a long drive.

Me: Thanks for telling me now -_-

Alexx<3: Sowwy.

Me: Don't worry I forgive you :D I'll be at your place in like an hour.

Alexx<3: Okay babe I'll be here waiting.

I go upstairs and plug my phone in. I grab a duffle bag and put it on my bed. I go to my drawers and put in socks, bras, and underwear. I go to my closet and pick the dress I brought and fold it neatly in the suitcase and put my heels in there too.. I put in a pair of spandex shorts and a tank top with an American flag and a bandeau in. Then I put a pair of grey YMCMB sweatpants in with an Alex Constancio shirt. I put my straightener and makeup in and zip the duffle bag up. I grab a towel and go take a shower. I get out in 20 minutes. I brush through my hair and put on a pair of soffe shorts with a tank top. I blow dry my hair and put my socks and shoes on. I grab my phone and duffle bag. I take my phone charger and put it in the pocket. I walk downstairs.

"Mom can you drive me to Austins?" I ask her. She looks at my dad and he gets up.

"I'll do it.

Let's go." He says putting his shoes on. We get in the car and within 10 minutes were there.

"Thanks dad. Love you." I say getting out of the car.

"Love you too. Have a great night." He says as I close the door. I go knock on the door and Zach answers.

"What you doing here?" He ask as he lets me in.

"Alex. Where is he?" I ask.

"Him and Austins room." He says pointing down the hallway. I nod and walk down there. I knock on the door and Austin opens the door.

"HEY AC MARIA'S HERE!" He yells letting me in.

"He's in the bathroom." Austin tells me. I nod and put my stuff down. I sit on Alex's bed and Austin sits back down and goes back to his game.

"Whatcha playing?" I ask turning to look at the TV.

"Halo 5." He tells me. I nod. I hear the toilet flush and water running in the sink. I watch Austin play and the door opens. Alex walks out moving his hand through his hair.

"Hey you." He says smiling. I get up and walk toward him.

"Hey." I say hugging him.

"Happy one year." He says pulling away from the hug. He walks toward the bed pulling me on his lap.

"Hey Austin bro, when your done with that game, start one up with me and you." He says. Austin nods and Alex grabs his phone from under the pillow.

"Why is your phone under your pillow?" I ask him.

"Well why not?" He ask.

"You're weird." I say laughing. He unlocks his phone.

"Hey what app did you use to make those collage things?" He ask me.

"I have a couple of apps. I use instasize, pic collage, fuzel." I tell him.

"Get off me. You can't see what I'm writing till I'm done" He says pushing me off laughing.

"Rude" I say. I look at Austin and he's looking at me and the pillow. I nod and he hands it to me.

"Hey Alex" I say and Alex looks up.

"Wha-" He says before I smack him in the face. Austin starts laughing and I join.

"You did not." He says and I laugh.

"I did" I say nodding. He jumps up and I do too and I run away from him.

"Austin save me!" I say going behind him.

"Whatcha going to do Constancio? I got your girl" He says protecting me.

"Give her back Austin shes mine!" Alex says. Austin moves out of the way and Alex tackles me.

"Thanks Austin!" I say and he nods and smiles my way.

"You guys are messing my bed up." Austin complains.

"You weren't saying that yesterday." I say looking at him and he looks down.

"She got you dude." Alex says. He looks at the time.

"Hey listen change of plans. After me and Austins are done with our game, were gonna go to the hotel first and get ready and then go to the resturant after. Just to set our things in." He tells me and I nod. He takes his phone again and goes back to writing when Austin hands him a controller. He presses something and then locks his phone. The game starts and I sit there watching them. Half hour later the game ends. Alex puts his shoes on and grabs his bag and we say bye to Austin.

"Austin was nice enough and let me use his car. Hopefully nobody finds out it's his and stalks us." He says as we're walking out. We put our bags in the trunk and get in the front.

"Hey Alex smile!" I say and he turns to look at me. I take a picture and I show it to him.

"You would." He says shaking his head and starting the car.

"Hey you know me. I love taking pictures." I say defending myself.

"Trust me I know." He says. He pulls out of the parking garage and we make our way on the highway.

"How long is the drive?" I ask him.

"Like 2 and half hours." He says.

"And you're driving that long?" I ask him and he nods.

"I wanna drive!" I say.

"No you don't." He says laughing.

"Yes I do. Let's take turns okay? I don't want you driving 2 and half hours there and back. Not only that but you payed for a hotel." I tell him.

"If you really want too, I'll let you drive. Okay baby?" He says to me. I nod and take his free hand and start playing with his fingers.

"Yay thank you." I say and he smiles.

"Anything for my princess." He says. After an hour and 15 mintues we stop and get gas. While Alex was inside getting a water to drink and the gas was pumping into the car I got into the drivers seat. Alex comes back out and sees me. He opens the passenger door and puts the water in the cup holder.

"Someone's excited." He says and I nod. The gas finishes and he takes it out. He puts it back and gets in the car.

"Alright tell me where to go." I say.

"Just get back on the expressway and we will be good for a while." He tells me. I do as he says and drive on there for a good hour.

"Get off at this exit." He tells me. I get into the lane and get off. We stop at a red light.

"How am I doing?" I ask him.

"Good I'm surprised I haven't died." He says and I glare at him. I go the way he tells me and we get there. I park and we grab our bags and walk to the lady at the desk.

"Hi Constancio." Alex says to her.

"Alex?" She ask and he nods. She hands him the key and she gives us the directions to the room. We thank her and walk to the room. He opens the door and we walk in.

"Alex this must of cost a fortune!" I exclaim looking at him and he shrugs.

"Eh not really." He says.

"You didn't need to spend all this money on a hotel room." I tell him. He takes my bag and puts it down by his.

"Yeah I know but I wanted too. I felt like it needed to be extra special." He says wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder.

"I would of been fine with just going to like AppleBees, or Olive Garden and them hanging at one of our places." I say

"Well I went overboard for you and did something romantic." He says. I look at the time and it's 4:15.

"Now Mr. Constancio what time are our reservations?" I ask him.

"7:30. Why what time is it now?" He ask.

"4:15" I say. I sit on the bed and he lays down.

"Don't get too comfy, I need to go somewhere and you need to come." I say and he turns his head towards me.

"Where and why?" He ask.

"CVS and Footlocker and reasons." I answer.

"Alright 10 minutes. I promise. Wake me up if I fall asleep." He says and I nod. He closes his eyes and I go on twitter.

@MariaLoccisano: Guys what shoes should I get Alex?

@AustinMahone: @MariaLoccisano Hes been wanting the grape 5s

I decided to text him.

Me: Do you know what size he is?

SingingBuddy: 10.5

Me: I know there's two colors for those shoes. Should I get the black ones or the white ones?

SingingBuddy: White

Me: Okay thanks. I'm making him drive me to footlocker and CVS soon >:)

SingingBuddy: And he isn't aware of what you're doing there?

Me: He asked why and I said reasons.

SingingBuddy: Smartt

Me: We'll it's me ;)

SingingBuddy: Aha very true ;) and Rocco wanted me to tell you that he wants you in the studio Saturday with something to record. He said you been slacking off.

Me: My album's more than halfway done...

SingingBuddy: Yeahh that's what I told him. He isn't cutting it. He wants both of us in the studio Saturday morning 8 am to 6 pm.

Me: he needs to be joking..

SingingBuddy: Nope he's serious.

Me: Ugh. My whole Saturday is ruined.

SingingBuddy: So is mine

Me: Dude what's even going on with your album? Like everyone keeps tweeting saying they want it lol.

SingingBuddy: It's just about done were just not ready to release it.

Me: Ohh I see I see.

I didn't realize I been texting Austin for a good 20 minutes. I wake Alex up.

"I let you sleep 20 minutes. A extra 10 minutes." He gets up and grabs the keys and puts his hat back on.

"Alright come on let's go." He says. He grabs the hotel card and we walk out of the room and back to the car. We get in and he drives to CVS first. He parks and I get out and run in. I go find a card quick and stand on line to pay for it. I pay and leave and get back in the car.

"Footlocker next" I say. He starts the drive there.

"Have you been here before?" I ask him. He nods.

"Yeah like a year or two ago with some people." he says.

"Like Austin and them?"

"Yeah and a couple of girls." he says and I look at him.

"Define girls." I say.

"Zach's ex Jackie and my ex Sarah." he says uneasily and I just nod.

"Yeah but I promise nothing happened or anything. It was like a road trip and we were bored one day so we just drove and ended up here." He tells me and I just nod. We get to a mall and we walk in. We go walk around till we see Footlocker.

"You go somewhere and ill call you when I'm done." I say pushing him away. He looks around the store.

"Alright we'll listen, if anybody tries touching you, talking to you, call me and I'll be right over." He tells me.

"Alex I'll be fine. I promise." I say and he smiles. We kiss and he goes somewhere and I walk in. A worker comes up to me immediately.

"Can I help you?" He ask.

"Yes, um do you have the white grape 5s size 10 and a half?" I ask him sweetly.

"I believe so. Let me just go check in the back." He says and I smile and nod and he walks to the back. A few minutes later he comes back out with a box. I open the box and look at them.

"These are it." I say and he smiles.

"Great! I'll ring you up." he says leading me to the cash register. He scans them and puts them in a bag.

"Okay your total is $230.46." he says. I get my wallet out and give him the money.

"Your change is 54 cents. Thank you for shopping at Footlocker. Have a great day." he says handing me the bag.

"Thank you, you too." I say taking the bag and walking out of the store. I take my phone out and dial Alex.

"Hello?" he ask.

"Hey where you at?" I ask him.

"Tillys. You done?" he ask.

"Yeah wanna meet at the food court?" I ask him.

"Yeah going there now." he says and I hang up. I walk to the food court and see Alex standing there. He looks at my bag.

"Now what did you buy at Footlocker?" He ask me.

"Shoes." I say simply.

"Let me see." He says.

"Later okay?" I ask him and he nods. He grabs my hand and we walk out. We get to Austins car and I put the bag in the back seat. We get in and drive back to the hotel. We get there and I bring the shoes and card inside.

"I wanna give you your gift before we leave. Let me use the bathroom and then I'll give it to you." He says. I nod and he walks in and closes the door. I get the card out and I sign it and put it on top of the shoe box in the bag. I hear the water run and the door opens.

"Alright come here." He says taking my hand and sitting me on the bed. He goes to his bag and pulls out a small bag and hands it to me.

"Alex a Tiffany bag? You spend so much on me!" I exclaim.

"Yeah I know but it's for our 1 year. The guy always goes big on that." He says. I open the bag and pull out a box. I open it and there was a ring. I look up at him with big eyes.

"Oh Alex, it's beautiful!" I gush.

"Now it's not a real ring it's a promise ring until I can get an engagement ring when were older. But I want you to take this and wear it and keep a promise that were together forever. What do you say?" He ask.

"Yes" I say and he smiles big. We hug and he leans in to kiss me. We pull away and he puts it on my ring finger.

"So I got you something too." I say getting up while he still sits down. I grab the footlocker bag and give it to him. He takes it out of bag and opens the card. He smiles as he reads it and when he's done he kisses my cheek.

"That's a sweet card" he says. He opens the box and his mouth drops open.

"You got me the grape 5s?!" He ask turning to me and I nod smiling.

"How did you know I wanted these?" He ask.

"A little birdy told me." I say smirking.

"Would you be mad if I wore these tonight instead of dress shoes?" He ask me and I nod my head no laughing.

"I don't care, but the resturant might." I tell him.

"One of the best gifts I ever gotten. Thank you so much." He says.

"It's no problem." I tell him. He looks at the time.

"Come on beautiful. Time to get ready." He says. We get up and I get my straightener and plug it in. He goes gets changed in the bathroom and I get my dress and heels out. I get my makeup bag and put it on the dresser. Alex walls out.

"Handsome much?" I ask him. He looks down and blushes and smiles. I smile and walk past him into the bathroom. I take off all my clothes and put my dress on. I zip the back up and put my heels on. I walk out.

"Hey Alex can you zip the rest of it up?" I ask him turning around. He nods and zips it up.

"Thank you."

"No problem. You look stunning." He tells me. I blush and walk over to the straightener and pick it up and start doing my hair. I finish and I put some mascara and eye liner on and then put my Michael Kors perfume on.

"You ready?" I ask and he gets up from the bed nodding. He grabs the card and puts it in his pocket and hands me his phone.

"Here were taking a picture with my phone tonight." He says.

"We will ask someone in the lobby to take it come on." I say. He takes my hand and we walk down to the lobby. We see the doorman just standing there.

"Excuse me I don't mean to be a bother, but do you mind taking a picture of us quick please?" I ask sweetly.

"Oh no not at all!" He says. I smile and hand him the phone and I go back near Alex. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his.

"Beautiful!" He says handing me back the phone.

"Thank you so much!" I say.

"Hey it's not a problem for Maria Loccisano" he says winking.

"You know who I am?" I ask in shock and he nods laughing.

"Of course. My daughter loves you and looks up to you and my son he's madly in love with you." He says and I smile and laugh.

"Now I don't mean to be a bother either cause it looks like you guys are going somewhere, but do you think I can have a picture and an autograph so I can show it to my kids?" He ask.

"Oh of course! How can I say no?!" He gives Alex the phone and I pose next to him.

"You got pen and paper?" I ask when the picture is done. He nods and pulls it out. I write an autograph out for him and his kids and give it back.

"Thank you, have a beautiful evening you two." He says holding the door open for us as we walk out. We smile at him as we walk to the car. I give Alex his phone back and we get into the car.
He types something and then locks his phone putting it in the cup holder and starts the car. He starts the drive and I go on my phone on Instagram.

AlexConstancio: Ain't she a beauty? ;) <3 @marialoccisano

AlexConstancio: I told you guys I didn't forget. How can I forget this? Shes made me smile whenever and I haven't always been the best boyfriend but she still loves me. We had our fights, break ups, and make ups :) and we of course have our good times like her beating me in Call of Duty. No matter what happens I just need her by my side. We had the bumps in the road but it always smoothes out. Here's to one year and many more to come. Happy anniversary to an amazing girl who deserves everything she has going for her. Never forget how beautiful you really are and if you do I will be there to remind you. I love you! ;* <3 @marialoccisano

"Alex you're cute." I say turning to look at him.

"You read the thing on Instagram?" He ask and I nod.

"Yup and it was adorable." I say smiling.

"Hey what can I say?" He says. We finally get there and we walk in. We get leaded to a table and sit down and look at the menu. I pick what I want and put my menu down and close it. Alex does the same thing a few minutes later. We talk and a waiter comes and takes our orders. She takes our menus and leaves.

"So what do you wanna do when we get back to the hotel?" He ask smirking at me.

"I don't care what we do but I know what you want to do." I say smirking back at him.

"I'm a guy so" He says and I laugh.

"I'm down for it" I say and he smiles. 20 minutes we get our food and we eat. We finish and desert comes and we each have a little. Alex ask for the check and he puts the money down and we leave.

"You spent so much on everything Alex." I say.

"I know but it was worth it. It was a special occasion." He says.

"Next time I'm doing that. No more spending big bucks on me." I tell him. We get into the car and he starts the 30 minute car ride.

"Did you enjoy everything?" He ask breaking the silence.

"Yeah everything was amazing." I say putting my hand on his lap. His eyes go wide.

"Whatcha doing?" He ask.

"Just sitting here with my hand on my lap. Why is there a problem?" I ask with a hint of evil in my voice.

"No... it just surprised me." He tells me. I look and see a bulge coming through his pants.

"Alex are you sure?" I ask.

"Nope." He says speeding up a bit. We get back to the hotel and he opens my door for me. I get out and he takes my hand and rushes me back inside. It was a different doorman and we said thank you and he speed walked to the room.

"Alex calm down." I say laughing and he turns around.

"You got me hard and horny, we need to get back so we can do it cause you got me really in the mood." He says.

"Oh fiesty Alex. I like this one." I say smirking.

"We'll guess what baby girl you will love this Alex even more in a few minutes." he says. We get back and Alex opens the door and drags us in and slams the door.

"You're going to wake the neighbors and they're going to complain!" I say. He shrugs and comes attacking me kissing my neck. This will be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 658 25
Gracie Schmdt and Austin Mahone were best friends growing up. Practically joined at the hip. That was until him and his mom packed up and moved to Sa...
20.8K 388 20
Jennifer hates moving to san antonio texas but then meets austin and they grow feelings for each other and soon they fall madly in love with each oth...
3.9K 32 26
Jasmine was Austin's best friend since they were little kids in kindergarten. They lived next door to each other and nothing could separate them. But...
32.2K 513 25
This girl named Danielle Lanza just moved to Texas from Massachusetts. She goes to the beach the week before school starts and meets a boy named Alex...