The Boxer's Kitten (h.s.)

By goldensunflowers98

Harry Styles was known to be ruthless, merciless, and tough in the ring. He basically lived at the gym, alway... More

Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Fanfiction Awards 2017
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Harry Styles Imagines
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
New Book Alert: Aurelie (Luke Hemmings AU)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 21

94.7K 2.1K 2K
By goldensunflowers98

Warning: Sexual Content Ahead. Read at own discretion. Enjoy! x

Harry's POV

"EVELEIGH!" I screech as I slam the window closed after screaming at the obnoxious asshole next door who can never shut up. My hand twitches for my gun but I refrain from doing so with Eveleigh so close.

I hear a quiet "yes, darling," come from the back room, making me stomp down the hall to find her. Busting open the door, I huff angrily as she stands there happily, tending to her small succulents by the window.

How can she be happy at times like this?

She turns to face me and gives me a smile that would normally take my breath away, but I'm too angry right now. I'll appreciate her later.

I was so beside myself that I didn't even question where her pants were. Her pale blue panties with frilly, pink, lace trimming matched her knee high socks and I didn't even have time to get a raging hard on.

Wait...Nevermind.

Anyway...

"What's wrong, babe?" She wonders as she gives the succulents a good watering with her tiny, pink watering can.

"I can't deal with it anymore, Evie. I just can't," I say nearly hyperventilating, stressfully running my fingers through my - now extremely short - hair out of habit and pulling at the ends. I could feel my blood pressure rising every time I hear the neighbors power up their saw for no. fucking. reason.

They say they're cutting up firewood? These flats don't have fire places AND we have heating and air. They don't need fucking firewood. This is inner city New York, not the middle of Alaska on a cold winter's night. Are they trying to burn the flats down? Not on my watch! My girl lives here!

She frowns, placing her watering can down and taking a step towards me. "Can't deal with what, love? C'mere, quit grinding your teeth. It's bad for them. Let's go sit before you pass out," she softly orders, grabbing my arm and leading me to the living room.

Eveleigh has this tendency to act like a loving, nurturing mother. She takes care of everyone she meets; making sure they've eaten or drank, makes sure they're warm, and makes sure everything is alright in their world.

Everyone at the club lets her, though. They're so far away from their own mothers and caring people are so rare nowadays that they welcome her motherly instincts with open arms.

I feel so horrible for her though because I know the real reason why she acts like that. She can't have kids of her own so she overcompensates with everyone around her. I just want to wrap her in a cozy blanket and never let her go.

"I'm tired of your shitty neighbors, Evie. They woke you up three times last night. Three! At random hours of the morning. And the other night, they woke you up twice. I've complained to the landlord several times without you knowing and they haven't done anything about it! I can't have you living here anymore. I'm sorry. We're moving," I snap, standing and walking over to a table full of knock-knacks.

Grabbing a nearby box, I start grabbing random things and filling it as Eveleigh gapes at me. Her mouth opens and closes repeatedly as she doesn't know what to say.

"Eveleigh, get a move on! I can't do this by myself. I'm going insane and if you don't want a dead, missing neighbor, I suggest you start packing," I nearly bark, wrapping a particularly fragile figurine in this morning's news paper.

"Harry...Please don't kill Mr. Johnson," She sighs calmly, giving me one of her disapproving looks as I roll my eyes exasperated. I'm sure I look like a right diva, but I really can't do it anymore.

"Your boyfriend is emotionally and physically distressed and all you care about is Mr. Johnson's life longevity! Wow, shows how much you really care about me," I smile sarcastically as I yank off a lamp shade and place it in the box.

The lamp itself falls over and shatters on the floor as I blankly stare down at it with a frown. Eveleigh sighs loudly and shakes her head, crossing her arms. "I'll buy you ten new ones later for the house. We've got bad luck now. We got to go!" I hurriedly step over the mess and run over to another table.

"Harry, please think about this. I have no place to go! I can't live with you! Your apartment barely has enough room for your things, let alone mine!" She frowns, walking over to me. I furrow my brows and give her a 'are you serious' look.

"You do know I have a house a few towns over right? I don't just have my flat. I just stay there sometimes because it's closer to you," I laugh lightly, shaking my head. "Oh, you little cutie. Thinking I just have that tiny apartment. Silly girl."

"Well... I do guess it is a bit aggravating sometimes," she mumbles as I nod eagerly and feel myself getting my way. "And my lease is about to be up."

I smile and clap my hands together with glee. "That settles it! We're moving in together!" I say, pulling her into my arms and placing a kiss on her lips.

_____________

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this," I sigh, rubbing my eyebrow with the hand she wasn't holding and leaning back in the chair I'm sitting in.

"I swear to God if one person makes fun of me at this dinner, I'm going to whip your tail when we get home. That's a promise, kitten," I warn the small girl who was on her knees and painting my nails black.

"Har-Bear, calm down. No one will notice! I just want you to match my dress," she sighs dreamily at the thought of the billowy black dress I bought her earlier this evening.

The second she walked out of the dressing room, I'm sure heart eyes replaced my pupils and I think I started drooling. She looked so beautiful and sexy. Thank goodness, she's mine is all I have to say.

I feel myself get hard at the memory and I shuffle to hide it. I swear that Eveleigh's eyes are transfixed on my growing bulge though no matter how much I try to conceal it. I hide my laughter when her thighs suddenly snap closed and she shuffles to cause friction in between her legs.

I could tell she was trying her hardest to concentrate on painting my nails perfectly, but when I notice she's going out of the lines all of a sudden, I know instantly what's going through her head.

Naughty girl.

"I like this tattoo," she says suddenly, running her index finger over the tiny cross on my hand. I smirk and raise an eyebrow at her, wondering where's she's going with this.

"It's...sexy," her voice drops lowly as she leans down and places a warm kiss on it, looking up at me with hooded eyes. "It makes me all tingly."

Oh...

That's where she's going.

Fuck, my innocent girl isn't so innocent.

Perfect.

"Oh, princess. You're already on your knees for me. Don't play this game because Daddy will win every time," I purr, wanting to see my innocent girl's reaction to the nickname.

The reaction I earn is just what I wanted.

Her pupils dilate with lust as her mouth drops open slightly. Her hand that were now on my knees squeeze subconsciously, digging her nails lightly into the skin. One of her hands slowly trails up my thigh getting closer and closer to my manhood as she licks her lips.

My côck twitches as I rub my bottom lip with my index finger, staring her down intensely and imagining all the ways I could fûck her against the floor.

"My innocent girl liked that, didn't she? Did it make you want Daddy's côck?" She nods enthusiastically at my words, shocking me a bit. Damn, okay.

"Aw, did it, sweetheart? You want my côck in your pretty mouth?" I ask continuing, testing my boundaries as I cup her chin softly and rub my thumb against her wet, bottom lip.

She surprises me when she takes my thumb in her mouth and sucks, looking me right in the eyes as her own gleam with their own seductive glow.

"Use your words, baby," I coo, smirking as I run my fingers through her hair before gripping it tight. She gasps lightly at the pain before she giggles and nods, biting her lip.

Looks like my girl loves pain - from the right person and circumstances, of course. Interesting.

"I said," I snap, gripping her chin and getting closer to her face, my eyes intense as she stares up at me with mischief yet innocence. "Use your words."

"I want it," she smirks, her hands trailing higher up my thighs and hovering over my belt.

"What do you want? Say it!" I stand, my hand still gripping her hair tightly - but not too tight, of course. I couldn't hurt her. If she showed any signs of panicking from her past or pain, I'd stop right away.

I was literally throbbing now, blood rushing to the tip of my díck and I could feel the pre-cûm already soaking my briefs.

"I want your c..." She gets shy on me, the dirty words not usually in her vocabulary and she blushes hard. Instead of finishing, she tries to unbuckle my belt, making me smack her hand away. She frowns and pouts up at me as I shake my head.

"No, babygirl. You have to say it or no côck in your sweet mouth. And I know you want it, don't you?" She nods frantically again, sitting higher up on her knees and placing a kiss on my zipper. I hide my deep inhale of breath at her movements as I feel myself twitch for the millionth time.

"That's right. Good girl. Say I want your côck, Daddy," I urge her, unbuckling my belt with my free hand. She helps me tug my pants down and in a split second, my rock hard díck springs out of its bindings and she gasps.

I reach down and stroke it a few times as she licks her lips. "I want your côck in my mouth, Daddy," she purrs so suddenly I almost don't comprehend it. "So big," she marvels with wide eyes before placing a kiss right on the tip, making it twitch in her hand which she giggles at.

"Thank you, kitten. Now, open your mouth, baby. Stick out your tongue," I order, making her jaw drop and her tiny, pink, wet tongue to eagerly stick out. I smile at her obedience and eagerness. Such a good girl.

I place my côck on her tongue and she immediately takes a long lick up a throbbing vein on the bottom, making my knees nearly buckle.

Holy fûcking shit, Harry, calm yourself.

"Okay, baby," I soften my voice dramatically. "You want me to guide you through it or do you think you got it?" I ask, not wanting her to be uncomfortable in anyway. My hand that was gripping her hair softens and I gently collect it into a makeshift ponytail so it's out of her face.

"I got it...I think," she starts confident but trails off softly as she reaches up and wraps her tiny fist around my sensitive díck. I grunt as her grip catches me off guard and I swear I almost cum right then and there as she opens her mouth and takes half of me instantly.

She bobs up and down a few times before she gags lightly. I shake my head and run my finger down her cheek to get her attention. "No, no, Princess. You gotta start slow. Don't choke yourself trying to please me, okay?" She nods, her eyes watering lightly from gagging as she looks embarrassed.

"You're doing so good, kitten," I praise her after seeing this, not wanting her to doubt herself because, honesty, I have having to stop myself from cumming right now at the sight of her lips wrapped around my cock.

"Bit salty," she comments, licking the tip as I chuckle and nod. "Tastes good though," she continues as I mentally praise myself for always eating healthy.

I moan a little as she takes the head and gently suckles on it, her hot, wet mouth surrounding me. "Mmm, just like that, baby," I mutter, making my stance wider so I don't collapse on the floor.

"Now use your hand...ugh f-fuck...mhmm just like that...use your hand for the rest you can't take...holy shit!" I pant as she takes more of me and bobs up and down expertly.

"Good girl...Such a good girl," I moan, my hand tightening on her hair as I can't help but press her down further to take more in. "Shit!" I hiss as I feel the coil in my stomach start to twist with pleasure.

"Look up at Daddy, baby. Look up at me with those pretty eyes," I command, wanting to see her reaction as I cum down her throat.

Her brown eyes flutter open and she looks up at me through her lashes. "I'm g-gonna cûm, okay?" I warn her in advance. "Holy f-fûcking shit!" I pant, practically fucking her mouth as I feel the coil burst.

I normally last longer but it's been forever since I've done anything sexual plus she was so sexy on her knees like this.

I moan loudly as I cûm hard in heavy spurts, going right down her throat. Surprisingly, her eyes rolls back at the feeling and she lets out a moan of her own as she continues to suck lightly and swallow.

"Now what do we say?" I ask as I stroke myself to get every last bit out.

"Thank you, Daddy," she smiles up at me, kissing and sucking the tip once more.

"Good girl. O-okay.. Okay! That's enough! Too sensitive," I wince as I pull out of her mouth, her lips swollen and glistening with spit as she wipes her mouth with her sleeve. She was grinning ear to ear as I tuck myself back into my jeans, my breathing heavy and off.

"Was it good?" She's nearly bouncing up at down at the question as my eyes bulge. I nod, running my hands through my hair and exhaling harshly. "Yeah, princess. A little too good." I mumble the last part as I help her stand, not wanting her knees to hurt.

She looks mighty happy with herself as I look down at my hands. Frowning, I sigh and hold my hand up. "I fucked up my nails," I say as she giggles.

"I'll fix it. Don't worry."

"Trust me, I wasn't worrying."

_____________

Stepping out of the car, I breathe in the cold air and nearly get blinded by cameras flashing. I glare some camera men down as my vision becomes basically nonexistent due to these morons. This dinner was an important one and some idiot must have informed the paparazzi. Lovely.

I sigh to myself, reaching for the door handle as I give the cameras a small wave. As much as they're concerned, I am a very rich, city councilman who just cares about the future of this town and owns a casino/club on the upper side.

Lies.

Opening the car door, the flashes get brighter as I help my gorgeous Eveleigh out of the vehicle. "My darling, you look perfect," I whisper in her ear, placing a delicate kiss on her flushed cheek from all the attention. Her diamond choker that I bought her for Christmas - it says All my love. x -H. on the back - sparkles in the light and I swear I've never seen anyone so beautiful.

When she put it on today, she eagerly and excitedly told me it was like her collar and it showed my ownership over her. I swear to you, I nearly passed out. My innocent kitten has came and went, naughty Evie is here to stay.

We walk down a red carpet into the venue, all eyes on us as I place my hand in the middle of Eveleigh's back possessively. She smiles sweetly and waves at random people, who seem to melt in her attention.

Same, random citizens, same.

We enter the building and are escorted to our table. Pulling out her chair for her, I help her sit down before sitting next to her. Grabbing her hand, I place a delicate kiss on her knuckles as I look around the empty table at the name tags.

Instantly my heart drops, right in front of me was Kendall Jenner and right in front of Eveleigh was William Park.

Fuck me.

I specifically told the venue to make sure they were far away from us, but everyone is an idiot nowadays.

I angrily go to stand to leave this place, Eveleigh worriedly standing with me, but before I can move, the dreaded pair walk hand in hand in front of us.

Hmm, seems like I didn't break Will's jaw, just busted his nose wide open due to the bandage covering it.

"Ah, Harry, my boy, so lovely to see you this evening. And you must be Harry's darling, Eveleigh, I have heard so much about you," he shakes her hand tightly, making her wince, as I ignore Kendall's intense stares. When he lets go, Eveleigh recoils and snuggles closer to my chest making me wrap an arm around her.

This is gonna be a great night.

________________

WOWZA THIS WAS AN INSANE CHAPTER IVE GOT ALL THE FEELS!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please leave you options and comments!

Questions!

1. Favorite thing about this chapter?

2. Are you shocked at the smut and Eveleigh's reaction (told you she wasn't so innocent)

3. What smut do you want next and how do you want Eveleigh to respond?

4. What do you think will happen next chapter with William and Kendall?

5. Who do you think Kendall is and what has she done?

6. What do you want to see in the upcoming chapters?

7. Are you excited to see Harry and Eveleigh's new house?
8. Anything else you want to say can go here!

All the love. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
30K 432 38
"They say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And as much as anyone can say how in...
46.2K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...
15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...