Light in the hallway

Por hgrier13

It's been a month since Jeremy took Skylar. Follow the struggles Kirstie and Avi go through to find their l... Más

Chapter 1
HELP!!!!!
Winner
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Kavi!!!!
Chapter 5
Help!!!!
Sorry!!
Chapter 6
Hey !
Chapter 7
This is a tag!
Chapter 8
Another tag......
baby names
chapter 9
Chapter 10
3rd Grammy nomination
Hey!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Birthday
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
please help!!
Avi
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Break a little

Chapter 11

527 20 8
Por hgrier13

Time skip to 3 weeks later

Kirstie POV

"Come on Avi we need to go now. We still have to drop the twins with your parent and go to my ultra sound before we leave for tour tonight." I say as I try to shake my husband awake. "Mhmmm." He mumbles before turning the other way. That's when I get an idea. "Well I guess since you wont wake up I'll just have to find out the gender of Kaplan baby number 3 on my own." This gets his up. He quickly jumps out of bed before grabbing some clothes and getting in the shower. I laugh and go make sure the twins are all packed. Because of Avi's sickness we decided that we are only going to be gone for a month and a half 2 tops. So Avi and I talked about it and didn't want to get the twins of a schedule so his parents are going to watch them for us.

"Daddy!" I hear Skylar scream from her room. I run down the hall and into her room. "Daddy's in the shower. What's wrong sweet girl?" I say while picking her up and wiping her tears. "Bad sweep." She says. My heart breaks. After everything with Jeremy Skylar started having horrible nightmares. She hasn't had one in a few weeks, I thought they were gone. "Do you want Mommy to sing?" She nods and lays her head in the crook of my neck.

'We're a thousand miles from comfort. We have traveled land and see'

I start singing Rather be and gently rock her back to sleep. I'm hoping they will sleep at least another hour so I can finish getting packing. By the end of the song she is back to sleep. I carefully lay her back down and sneak out of the room.

Back in Avi and I's room I find Avi just walking out of the bathroom. "I heard Sky crying. Is everything ok?" he asks worried. I sigh. "She had another nightmare. I sang her back to sleep though. " He nods. "What time is your ultrasound?" He asks while brushing his hair. "1:00. So we need to quickly finishing packing and start heading to your parents." "Alright, lets do this." We start running around the room, making sure we have everything we need. "Do you have my phone charger?" I ask while looking through my nightstand. "Yes, phone charger, laptop charger, and portable charger." He says from the closet. "Then I think that everything we need is packed!" I cheer. Just then I hear the twins start crying at the same time. "I got Grey." I say while walking out of the room.

"Hey Baby boy. Did you sleep well?" He rubs his face and gives me a smile. "let's get you dressed, then we're going to go see Mimi and Poppy." "Mi!" He yells. I laugh and quickly change him before putting his outfit. Once he is dressed I walk over to Skylar's room and see Avi having trouble putting Sky's bow on. I also notice we put them in matching outfits.

"Here why don't I fix her bow while you hold grey." I say while handing Greyson to him. I quickly tie the bow before picking her up. "Alright Kaplan crew lets get the bags in the car." I say while going to get Greyson's.

After I load his bag I set him in and play pen in the living room and grab my bags. "What do you think your doing?" Avi asks from behind me. "Taking my bags out." I say confused. "No your not. Hand them over. Your 4 months pregnant you shouldn't be carrying them." I sigh and set them down. "Fine, I guess I'll go buckle the kids up while you load." I peck his cheek and grab the kids. "Who's ready to see Mimi and Poppy!" I cheer while clicking the buckles. They both squeal and clap. Once the kids are all buckled I get in my seat and play with the radio until I come across a song I like. "Ok, everything's packed, lets go." Avi says while sitting in his seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later we are pulling up at Avi's parents. "Ok guys, we're here. I'll get them if you get the bags." I say to Avi. He nods and we get out. Right as I get Skylar out I see Shelley come outside. "Go see Mimi." I say while setting Skylar on the ground. She runs over and I finish unbuckling Greyson. "Thanks again for watching them mom." Avi says while hugging her. "Why it's no problem at all. Your father and I love having them around." I look at my phone and see it is already 12:30. "We really should get going our appointment's at 1." I tell Shelley. 'Alright. You to have fun on tour and be safe." She says while hugging the 2 of us. I quickly kiss the twins before heading out to the car.

During the car ride Avi and I talk about names we like. Right now we're deciding between Aralynn Willow or Taylor Grace if it's a girl and Michael Benjamin or Colton Benjamin if it's a boy. Personally I'm leaning towards Taylor Grace and Colton Benjamin but Avi is dead set on Aralynn Willow and Michael Benjamin. "Why don't we do it this way. What do you think it is?" Avi asks. "Ummm,  I have strong feeling its a boy." I tell him while rubbing my bump. "Well I think it's another girl. So what if your boy name is the one we use if its a boy and we use my girl name if it's a girl." I nod. "I like that idea." "Well good because we're here." "Yay! Let's go." I quickly get out of the car and we head inside. I check in at the reception desk before going to sit in the waiting room. While sitting there Avi and I start talking about the next 2 months. "Do you think the twins are going to be ok with out us? I hate not being able to see them." "They'll be fine. Plus we can face time and call them when ever." He says while rubbing my back. "Your right. They'll be fine." "Kirstin Kaplan?" The nurse calls. We get up and head to the exam room. "Hello Kirstie and Avi. How's baby number three doing?" The doctor asks when she comes into the room. "They're doing good." I say while sitting back on the chair. "o you want to find out the gender right?" Avi and I both nod. "Yes please." "Alright the lets get started." She squirts the gel on my stomach and rubs the wand over it.

"Well it looks like your having.........."

I was going to end it there but since I love yall I'm making this chapter longer than normal.

"I can't believe it! I'm so excited." I say as we get in the car. After the ultra sound Avi and I came up with a cute way to tell everyone one tour what the baby is. We bought my a t-shirt saying, so I'm going to put it on when we go over the last little choreography before leaving tonight. "I know I'm excited too." Avi says while placing one of his hands on my bump.

When we pull up at the studio Avi takes our bags over to load on the bus and I head inside to change my shirt. Once I have it on I get a text from Avi saying everyone is on stage waiting to go over everything. I quickly stick my other shirt in my bag before speed walking to the stage. "Hey guys sorry. Baby Kaplan was playing soccer with my bladder." I say while getting my mic. "It's no problem." Esther says. I go out on stage and we get ready to go over the last bit of choreography in Daft punk. Before we can start I head Esther squeal. I smile knowing she sees my shirt. "Ahh, your shirt!!" She says while pulling me into a hug. "Let me read it." Mitch says. Soon everyone is over reading my shirt.

"It's another girl!" Kevin yells. "Yup. In about 5 months we will be welcoming Aralynn Willow Kaplan to the world." Everyone cheers and we all join in on a group hug.

After all the excitement calms down we spend the next hour going over the dance. "I think yall have it. Now lets get on the road." Esther says. We all grab our stuff before heading towards the bus. "Avi, Kirstie wait. I want you 2 to meet Gigi. She is going to be Avi's nurse while we're on tour." Esther says while a short red head girl walks over. "It's nice to meet you too." She says while shaking our hands. "It's nice to meet you too, Gigi." Avi says. "Well I'm going to go show her which bus she's on. See yall in a few." With that Esther and Gigi walk off. When Avi and I get on the bus I notice a certain blonde friend of mine sitting there. "Tori! Are you coming with us?" I ask excitedly. "Sure am! Mr. K.O here wouldn't let me stay home." She says while 'glaring' at him. "I hope what trouble the boys know there in. 3 pregnant woman on the same bus." I say while laughing. "Bet they didn't think that through." Tori says while laughing. Just then I let out an unexpected yawn. "I think I'm going to crash on the couch if you need me." I say while laying down. It doesn't take long for me to completely fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope yall liked it!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love yall💚

Hannah

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45.2K 1.8K 21
Wedding bells for Scömìche! Follow their adventures after The Pact in snapshots featuring Avi, Kevin and Kirstie as well as Esther. Sweet, fluffy, an...
23.3K 980 20
it's been three years since pentatonix broke up and kirstin left los angeles. three years since she left everyone she loves behind so she could start...
8.9K 344 24
They wanted a family ° ° ° So they got one, despite troubles and rough patches they adventure through
13.8K 157 12
A range of short stories around the lives of Pentatonix!! Also imagines!! Scömíche | Kavi | Mirstie | Kevin and Tori | Kevin and Esther (Avi's sister...