Falling Into A Mess Of Love |...

Galing kay mugglebooks

★Let's just say it was an 'accident'.★ With coffee, Dora tissues and new shoes, it turned Edythe's whole lif... Higit pa

~Falling Into A Mess Of Love~
•Chapter one•
•Chapter two•
•Chapter three•
•Chapter four•
•Chapter five•
•Chapter six•
•Chapter seven•
•Chapter nine•
•Chapter ten•
•Chapter eleven•
•Chapter twelve•
•Chapter thirteen•
•Chapter fourteen•
•Chapter fifteen•
•Chapter sixteen•
•Chapter seventeen• <Eugene's pov!>
•Chapter eighteen•
•Chapter nineteen•
•Chapter twenty•
•Chapter twenty-one•
•Chapter twenty-two•
•Chapter twenty-three•
•Chapter twenty-four•
•Chapter twenty-five•
👑GOLD BLOODED👑
❤️"Cupid's Beautiful Miskate" ❤️
✞Expiration date✞

•Chapter eight•

144 10 0
Galing kay mugglebooks

"I'll be out again. Hunters in his room. Sebastian should be here soon." Eugene said crossing his arms over his chest.

I looked up from my book, 'back to the future.'

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Out."

I sighed and slammed my book down. "Listen, I know it might not be any of my business, but you can't unexpectedly leave without telling me where your going! What if you get into trouble? What if you get hit by a car?" I exclaimed.

"Why? Will you cry if I died?" He asks clearly finding this whole thing funny.

I rolled my eyes. "No."

"It's Opposite Day."

I glare at him. "If your gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise your just an ass."

"Fine." He says giving up. "My mother set me on another date. At the new Italian restaurant."

I let out a long breath.
"If you don't want to go, you don't have to."

"Trust me. I have to." He says running his hand through his hair. "My mother will go crazy if I don't."

"Your mother is already crazy." I laugh.

A small laugh escaped his lips.
I made him laugh. I grin at him, doing a happy dance in my head.

"Wow."

"What." He asks.

"I made you laugh."

His face turned cold and scowled at me.

But I couldn't get the grin off my face. "When do you have to be there?"

"Now." He shrugs.

"Then what are you still doing here?" I say frowning. "Don't keep her waiting."

"It's not important." He says still not moving from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm not dragging you there. She's waiting for you so you better go." I couldn't help to hear my voice changed tone a bit.

"She can wait."

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter. I don't see them again." He says.

"So you would rather spend your time in a room full of books than a pretty blonde girl with a skimpy dress on?" I say a little curious.

"I would rather spend my time with you than a girly girl, yes."

My heart sped up. "What?"

He shook his head looking down. "Fine, I'll go."
Without another word, he turned around and walked up the stair case and out of sight.

I sighed. I felt my heart still racing through my body.
But seriously, who wouldn't want blonde hair? And skinny legs and other things he would go for? But instead being in a library with a brunette curly clumsy girl is better?

I picked up my book and mapped reading as I walked up the stairs to the kitchen.

"Don't let someone dim your light just because it's shinning in their eyes."

I look up, Sebastian stands there smiling at me.

"Pardon?"

"Don't let Eugene make you feel small just because he's having a bad day." He says in a better concept.
"He's opening up to you. I mean, he's never shown me the library, he just told me there was one."

"He's so confusing."

"Girls are much more confusing. I went to Sugar&Sweets today-"

"You did?" I ask smiling a bit.

"Yeah, and I saw Amy there, her eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets-." Sebastian continues

"Amy was there?" I say grinning.

"Yes, she was." He says making a weird face at me. "Anyway, so we talked, a lot, but then she got told off by her boss-"

"Talked? Like good talk, or small talk?" I say smiling at the thought of the two of them.

"Good talk. Then we swapped numbers and I finally ordered takeaway-"

"You swapped numbers!" I nearly squealed.

"Yes, pay attention." He says annoyed that I interrupted again.
"Why are you so happy?"

"Cause Amy's happy."

"How would you know?"

"Because you guys swapped numbers- why wouldn't she be happy? I can practically hear her mentally screaming in happiness to my brain telepathically."

"You guys are weird." Sebastian says pulling a face.

Footsteps came down the stairs and hunter appeared holding the lego boat.

"Wow!"

"Thanks for helping me with it." Hunter smiled showing Sebastian and I.

"Is that us?" I point to the seven figures.

"Yeah."

Sebastian didn't make a comment on the girl lego with blonde hair next to hunter. Maybe he already knows.

"Has Eugene gone out again?" Hunter asks.

I nod. Then my lips curl up into an evil smile as an idea popped into my mind.

"Who wants to spy on their date?"

Both boys locked eyes with mine then smiled evilly back at me. Then they disappeared from my sight. I staying in the kitchen waiting for the boys to come back.

When they did, they held water guns, binoculars, clothes and a keypad with buttons.
Oh god, Eugene's going to murder me...

What did I get myself into?

We walked to the Italian restaurant, hunter wearing a blonde wing, Sebastian wearing huge black rimmed glasses and I wore sunglasses, hair tied into two high pony tails.
I looked into the binoculars spotting the date.

Another blonde, of course. Eugene was smiling at her but I knew it was a forced smile.
My stomach stirred inside but I wasn't hungry.

I watched and counted ten times that the blonde flipped her hair behind her shoulder, I rolled my eyes at her.

"Wow, I'm not surprised to see another blonde." Sebastian says frowning.

"I think I'll barf the next time she flips her hair and runs her painted nails down his arm." I say gritting my teeth.

"Someone jealous?"

I stomped on Sebastian's foot quite hard making him hiss in pain.

"Let's go."

"You look funny with pigtails." Hunter says hiding a laugh.

"Hence why I never do my hair like this." I say raising my eyebrows.

We walked in the restaurant like normal people, and Eugene didn't glance our way. The waiter took us to a table behind them, exactly were we could eavesdrop.

"He's gonna kill us. Should we-"

"Are you being CHICKEN?" Sebastian says pointing at me while hunter makes chicken noises next to him.

"No!" I say sitting down.

Sebastian sits with his back facing Eugene and his date because he is noticeable. I sat next to hunter.

Eugene was sitting with his back facing our table, but I had full view of the blonde girl. And I was right; pink nails, skimpy pink dress, coloured eyebrows, and false eyelashes.

Damn, she must either be rich, or borrowing money from her daddy to pay for all that makeup.

I mean, girls wear makeup to impress themselves or boys but I don't think boys want to be kissing makeup. Just saying...

I was surprised she could even master up an expression with all that chemical paint.

Suddenly a fart noise came from Eugene's chair.
By the laugh on Sebastian's face, he hid the keyboard back under the table.

I hid a laugh as the blonde thought it was Eugene. Her face was priceless.

Just then hunter got up holding a small water gun in his hands and wet the back of the chair that the girl was sitting on while at the same time reaching for a menu from a table.

The girl screeched and stood up. She turned around and the back of her dress was wet like she peed herself.

"My dress!"

"It's just water." Eugene tells her.

"Just water? JUST WATER! I PAYED ALOT OF MONEY FOR THIS DRESS AND ITS RUINED."
She yelled waving her hands towards her face as she kept in the tears.

"Wow." I said a little too loud.

Eugene birdied his head in his hands.

"Sit down, I'll get you ice cream."
He says irritated.

The girl looks over at me giggling.
"What are you laughing at?" She asks glaring at me.

Sebastian and hunters eyes widen as they turn their backs towards their table.

Eugene also turns around. Luckily with my eyes covered with sunglasses and my hair up in two ponytails he didn't notice.

My cheeks reddened. I was panicking. What if he knows it's me?
I'm gonna die.

"Ah," he would know my voice too!

I shook my head and took the chance, getting ready to run if I needed.

"What am I looking at? Well you would be much more likeable if it wasn't for that hole where noise comes out of." I say back earning a sniggers from both boys at my table.

"EXCUSE ME?"

"Your excused, would you like to shout it any louder?" I ask bored.

Sebastian and hunter didn't dare to turn around.

"Listen here, pipi longstockings, who said you could talk to me?"
The blonde snaps.

"Maybe if you ate some of that makeup you'd be pretty on the inside too." I smile. That's when Sebastian burst into fits of laughter followed by Hunter.

Eugene narrows his eyes at me trying to figure me out. His eyes widened as he heard Sebastian's familiar laugh.

"Run."

With that word Sebastian, Hunter and I legged it out of the restaurant and full speed and never looked back.

Then we laughed so much our stomachs were aching.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.3K 164 27
Hotel OJ, OJ's hotel. Usually it'd just be the usual chaos, 'messes in the kitchen' and such. It's not that different with the new faces around from...
121K 8.8K 46
[COMPLETED] A WATTPAD PICK!✔ **Featured On Wattpad StoriesUndiscovered List** *** Dirty secrets are like vapour, you can't contain them for long and...
64K 2.5K 46
This isn't the story of how the city girl fell for the cowboy, oh no, this story was how the city boy fell for the home grown country girl. Harper w...
50.7K 2.1K 50
George is ready to go. His house is packed up, his plane ticket is booked, and his room is ready in Dream and Sapnap's house. He's been waiting for t...