All Those Happy Endings, And...

By AllINeverWanted

(Made the Title Longer XD) Atsuaki Karasu is the only girl ever to be born in her clan. Or the clan that the... More

All Those Happy Endings (A Naruto Fanfic)
Chapter One: The beginning.
Chapter Two: Meeting Sensei
Chapter Three:Suzuka
Chapter Three (Continued)
Chapter Four! YAYAAYAYAYA!
Chapter Fi- OMFG IS THAT A...Oh..Just a......CHUNIN EXAM?!
*British Accent* CHAPTA SEVEN!!
Chapter..umm..What? *Looks around*
Chapter 9! Shit Happened!?
Chapter 10: The Date & The Douche.
Chapter Eleven..I think...
Chapter 12; The end of one, begining of another.
Chapter 13: Filler chapter? Or not? O.O
Chapter 14: Gaara the Bi-polar
Chapter 15: News to Confuse, And A Swimming Pool..Wait, What?
Chapter 16: Understanding
Chapter 17: The Plan Exposed
Chapter 18: Random Crap.
Chapter 19: The Emo Boy and the Princess Chick
Chapter 20: The Hunt is On
Chapter 21: Orochimaru's Hideout :D
Chapter 22: *This Chapter Has No Name*
Chapter 23: For my own.
Chapter 24: Here we go again.
Chapter 25:Hehee...I forgot the name the first time...
Chapter 26: KAWAII ^^
Chapter 26?...No..Chapter 27! I think..
Chapter 28: Finally got the damn chapter number right!
Chapter ?!...(( I SO LIED TO YOU GUYS XD))
Chapter 30:DUN DUN DUNNN
Chapter 31: Silent Cries..And Soundless Tears.
Chapter 32: Will it really get better?
Chapter 33: On a Mission
Chapter 34:Back To Suna/ Stupid Delusions
Chapter 35: Make It Special <3
Chapter 36:Emo
Chapter 37: Second Guessing.
Chapter 38:Leaving

Chapter Six! The CHUNIN Exams! ..Oh no..

1.3K 16 6
By AllINeverWanted

'Lee...that's your name?' I say. The weird guy in green nods, staring at Sakura.

Green...Lee...FROGGLEE. HAAHAAHA. I will come him FroggLee!

'Okay! See Sakura over there?' I say, pointing to her. We were just about to go into the Chunin thingie and Lee and Sasuke just like..battled...for Sakura..I think? I dunno, I was talking to Naruto.

'Of course! The most beautiful can not be misplaced!' He says, nodding.

'And she is standing with?....Sasuke. Seriously? You JUST battled him, and you can't remember his name? Ugh, anyways. She is Sasuke's whore, so you can't just profess your love for her. She. Is. A. Whore. You can do better!' I say, giving an encouraging nod.

~~~~In the place! Remember? With the people...umm...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared down at the very..lovely..test in front of me. HOW THE HELL DO THEY EXPECT ME TO DO THIS? Sakura is the book smart one! Wait..He said we couldn't get caught...be that means we still CAN.I looked around the room swiftly before returning to my test. I could use that mirror jutsu..no, there arn't any reflections...OMG! The String Strategy! Duh!

I quickly did the hand motions for it under the table, still looking focused on my test. Returning my hands back on my desk, I quickly shot thin strings of chakra out of my hands, maneuvering them threw the other contestants. Stopping at some kid with all the answers, I closed my eyes.

At the ends of my thin chakra strings, the hollow end opened. Looking threw the hollow end. I quickly copied the answers down, with my eyes still closed. As soon as I was finished, I opened my eyes and looked around. One of the peoples standing on the walls shot me a confused look, but said nothing.

Sucess! Now...time to draw! Let's draw...KIBA! He's so cute :3

~~~~ Like an hour later -.- ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up from my slumped position. Huh. Musta fallen asleep. I saw Sasuke smirking and staring at my cheek. Oh no..I probably has a red mark! I looked over to Saukra, but she was staring at Uchiha. Then I noticed Naruto, he was going to raise his hand. Wait! Didn't the procter say to raise your hand if your giving up?! DON'T QUIT LOSER!

Naruto then shot into a huge rant about not quitting, and I mentally did a fist pump.

~~~~ Outside the Shi No Mori !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY! Into the Forest of Death! (( I stole this from Flower_Misery because I'm too lazy to find out the real name...So fudge off.)) We have been in this forest thing for like thirty minutes..and then all of the sudden a Tranny was stalking Sasuke and me!

'The Tranny! Behind you!' I yell to Sasuke. I see the snake guy thing extend his neck, speeding towards Sasuke. I ran swiftly to him, attempting to stop the dude from hurting him. Just as I was about to reach him, the thing bit into his neck, causing Sasuke to collapse. The snake thing pulled his head back victoriously, then turned his gaze sharply up to meet mine.

'And who do you think you are? Attempting to stop me?' He slithered, pedo-ishly. I just laughed, then moved into an offensive stance.

'Karasu. Atsuaki Karasu. And don't you forget it!' I say, then swiftly formed the hand signs for some forbidden justu I learned from my older brother. It wasn't even our 'clan' jutsu, just a random one.

'Leaf Kunai!' I shouted. Then a very big cloud of pointy leafs flew at the snake guy. He quickly dodged, and then was suddenly in my face.

'Well, Miss Karasu. Such amazing power, yet you use such a weak little justu such as that. Tsk. But I will leave you with this, non the less.' He says, then I feel his pointed teeth jab into my foot, causing me to yell out in pain. Why would he bit me there? Unless...no! He couldn't know! No one does!

'ASTU!' Naruto yells, running toward me. I collapse, my eyes slowly closing as Naruto catches me.My foot was throbbing in pain.

And all goes black.

~~~ Some time later~~~

I stirred slightly, not wanting to wake up. Memories of earlier suddenly replayed and I quickly sat up. Wiping the groggily-ness from my eyes, I took in my surroundings. I was in a tree? Well..under the tree, in like a hollow part off the trunk. Sasuke's hand slowly made it's way to mind, gripping it slightly.

'..A..Atsu..don't..' He murmered, his voice hoarse. Looking down at him, I notice his blackish hair is styled weird, as if he changed it. He was making a confused face, so it was hard to take in his features. I picked up one of the wet washclothes above his head.

I pressed it lightly against his cheek, getting the dried blood off. He stirred, and opened his eyes. Sitting up, he rubbed his left shoulder, wincing in pain.

'Sasuke? Let me see.' I say, moving his hand. I mentally fangirl screamed as Sasuke removed his shirt. Geez, he was hot. I gasped as I notice a very odd marking on his left shoulder. I ran my fingers over it, gently tracing the three black swirls.

'This is-'

'Atsu! Your foot.' He says, pulling is shirt up. Man ><! I was enjoying the veiw.

'It's nothing, he just bit me that's all...' I say, moving the straps to my shoes a bit, revealing the bite. Sasuke touched it lightly, as if he was going to break me.

'Your not going to hurt me, you idiot.' I say, smiling. He nods, running his hand over it.

'What does it look like?' I say. I had my eyes closed, enjoying his light traces. Maybe he wasn't going to avoid me anymore..

'Three dark purple stars..Does mine look like that?' He asks, looking up at me.'No, it's black. Three little swirls. Like this.' I say, drawing it in the dirt. He's stares at the little drawing for a while, his hand still on my foot. He grabs some cloth strip, and raps my foot in it. I bite down on my lip to keep from yelling out in pain. That shit hurts!

'Let's not tell the others about this okay?' He says, finishing. I smile and nod.

'Our little secret.' He says, smiling. He was sitting uber close, looked as if he was going to lean in and kiss me.

Sakura then walks in, then quickly covers her eyes. Damn! That little hoe!

'Sakura. You can uncover your eyes, we weren't doing anything.' Sasuke says, annoyed.

'Oh..good...Soo...Oh yeah!' She says.

'Now lay down! It's not easy protecting the two better ninja on our team! I can't have you both getting hurt again, your idiots!' She rants, dabbing my forehead with the wet washcloths.

'Did you just say..that we're the better ninja?' I say, scrunching my face up in confusion. Who is this and what did they do with bitchy Sakura? 'Yeah..I guess I did. Now stay still!' She says. I see Sasuke smirk, looking over at me.

'HOLY SHIT! That hurts!' I yell at her. She was trying to unrap my foot!

'I have too see your wound!' She growled.

'It's not a wound. Don't touch it.' Sasuke says.

'Fine, I won't touch it.' She says, holding up her hands in defeat.

'Shit.' I say, seeing three sound ninja heading our way.

'Come on then!' I say, grabbing a kunai knife. OMG A BAT JUST ATTACKED ME!!

(( What? ))

Oh...Right..BACK TO LE STORY-O!

The three fell to the ground in front of us. Each of us..minus Sasuke..took on our own. The girl took her place in front of me. She immediately threw four senbon at me, but I dodged easily. Ha! This is too easy!

Then I heard it.

'MY FUCKING HEAD!' I yell, collapsing. What is that ringing noise?! I stood up, clearing my thoughts. As soon as the horrible ringing noise subsided, I looked over to new company.

'FROGGLEE! Whatcha doin here?' I say nonchalant as a few senbon whizz past my head.

'YOU SHOULD BE PAYING ATTENTION! Your gonna die after all!' The girl sneered. I looked over to her.

'Give me your best shot then.' I say,shrugging. She takes out six senbon, and throws them. Three hit me in the arm and I let out a small yelp.Damn, hit my bone. Definatly broken. I pull them out, then run straight for her.

'Seriously? That was it?' I say, running around.

'String Stradegy' I say, shooting chakra string out of my finger tips. I rap one around my kunai knife, then throw it at a tree. I ran as fast as I could around her, getting her entangled in my strings.

'What is this?!' She yells, struggling.

'Fire Follower' I say, and the strings burst into flames. Okay..over kill, but she underestimated me.

I dust myself off and look around. I see Lee was giving Sakura a mutch needed break. She looked horrible. I watch as she get's caught. A very mean looking ninja held her against his chest by her hair. I frantically looked around for Sasuke. WHERE IS HE?

I return my attention to Sakura again as I here the horrible sound of s kunai cut something.

There she stood. Bloody, bruised, confident, and shorthaired. 'Atsuaki. Go see to the boys wounds.' She said, her eyes holding determination. I nod and run to Naruto. He looked horrible! Bruises and cuts all over his arms. Geez, these guysare bad news. I grabbed Lee and moved over him by Naruto as gently as I could. Then I spotted Sasuke. He was sleeping?!

Then I heard the wonderful words 'Ino-Shika-Cho!' And I sighed in relief.

They were good! I heard a Urghh sound and turned my attention to Sasuke.

'Are you okay?!' He says, looking pissed.

'A little bloody, but it's all good. How 'bout you?' I say,seeing him stand.

'Who?' He says, anger flashing threw his eyes.

'Wha-

'Who did that to you?!' He says, gesturing to my broken arm.

'T-The ninja out there, but I don-'

'I'll be back' He says, before storming over to them.

'Shit' I muttered, running out to him. I could see red marks forming over his body, making him look bad ass as hell.

'Sasuke!' I say as he walks toward one of them. I watch as he starts kicking major ass, but get the feeling that I should be helping.

Then he does it. He brakes a guy's arms. I feel pain shoot up my right arm, making me cringe. I see Sakura's tear-stained face, she was looking at me. I turn my head in Sasuke's direction. She nods and runs to him. Hugging his back, she shouts pleas in an attepmt to stop him.

He sighed, than the marks suddenly retreated. Stumbling, I run to catch him.

'W-what am I?' He says, looking on the verge of tears.

'Your my Uchiha' I say, leaning down. I gently press my lips to his, smiling. He suprisingly kisses me back. We break apart and he grabs my hand. I can't stop s damn it!

~~

Sakura attended to everyones wounds while me and Sasuke went to get more water. I dropped his hand and skipped ahead, hoping to lessen the tension.

'You really shouldn't have done that..'Sasuke says. I feel my heart drop. He..he didn't want me..to kiss him? My footsteps fall back into rythem with him. He stops, pulling my hand back to him. He pushes me into a nearby bush. I fall back into a secluded area, covered by bushes. I can tell I'm on the verge of tears. He falls into the bushes right after he, holding himself above me with his hands on either side of my head.

He shushes me as we hear footsteps on the path.

'Damn! I was sure I saw someone!' Someone with a similarity to Kiba's voice said.

'Oh come on. No one will see us.' OMG! That was Kankuro! Why are they together?

I peeped threw the bushes, curious as to what was happening.

OH.MY.GOD.

Kiba's back was pressed up against a tree, his eyes closed. Kankura was standing infront of him, eyes also closed.

And guess what?

THEY WERE KISSING. FULL MAKING OUT. Geez, I didn't know how hot yaoi was 'till just now...

You did not just make me think that!

((I DID!))

I hate you...But it is kinda hot...

((HAHAHAH I WIN!))

Kiba looked as if he wanted to do Kankuro right then and there. And I DIDN'T want to see that. Well..they were very touchy feely when they met each other..

'Well, seems 'bout right...' I whisper to Sasuke. He turns to me, grinning.

'Seems 'bout time' He says, repeating my words...kinda...ish..

Then he kisses me.

His lips were soft and gentle, but he was hesitant. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He shouldn't even be questioning if I'd kiss him back!

'Ahehm' Some one said, interupting our moment.

'Are you fucking kidd- Oh...Hi Gaara..' I say, looing away. Sasuke glares, but doesn't say anything.

'Sorry to have interupted your face-sucking, but have you seen Kankuro?' He says, jealousy flashing quickly in his eyes. NO. FUCKING. WAY.

'He went that way..."Face-sucking" Kiba.' Sasuke says, bitter-ness radiating from him. Gaara's eyes go wide, then he returns his glare. He dissapears, and Sasuke turns to me.

'I hate that guy..' He mutters, I laugh and grab his hand. I pull him out of the bushes and we walk back in the directon of our 'camp'.

'Wait..so does this mean you don't hate me anymore?' I ask, swinging our entangled fingers back and forth.

'I never hated you..I just didn't know if I was ready for a first girlfriend..' He says, looking away.

'AHAHAHAHHAA. Really? But I'm not even your girlfriend, you have to ask me out.' I say, smirking.

'Fine. Atsu will you go-'

'Infront of Sakura.' I say,

'Fine.' He says. I cannot WAIT to see that.

We walk up to camp, standing a good ways away from each other. It looked as if we hated each other, but then again, that was the plan!

' Oh good. Atsuaki? I need help with Lee' Sakura says, noticing me. I walk over and had him a pill from my tan pouch.

'Dude..why is Naruto so quiet?!' I say, getting worried.

'He got knocked out by that scary looking sound ninja..Hasn't woken up yet.' Sakura says, fiddiling with Sasuke's bruises. I clear my throught, smirking. Sasuke glares at me, then winks.

'Naruto! Get up!' I say, shoving a pill in his mouth.

'URGHAKDBVER! Wait...Oh, hey guys.' Naruto says, rubbing his eyes.

'Good morning Lazy ass!' I say, pulling him up.

' Some may say I need to be afraid,

because of where I had my start and where I made my name.

Well everything's the same,

in the La LA,

The La LA Land of Shame!' I sang, getting up. I continued to sing, heading over to Sasuke. I had a decent voice, I mean it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't perfect either. I grabbed his hand and started dancing. He laughed, and pulled me closer.

Naruto jumped up and ran over to Sakura, who suprisingly took his hand. They started dancing too, with Lee singing back up.

That lasted for about three hours. The best three hours of my life I'd say. We basically threw a mini party. I sang requested songs, Lee as back up, Naruto and Sakura danced for like forever, and Sasuke held me clse the whole time.

~~~ 2 Days Later~~~

'Ahem.' He says, looking around. I look up from my drawing..which was a picture of Gaara's jealous eyes....

' I have an important question....Will you.....' Sauke trails off. I turn to where is confused gaze was pointed.

Well. That wasn't what I was expecting. There was Kabuto with his hand on Naruto's, who was about to open the scroll.

'I wouldn't do that if I where you.' He says. This guy gives me the creeps. I return to my drawing, blocking out their voices.

'Watcha doin?' Sasuke says. We were walking seperate from Kabuto, Naruto, and Sakura. I look up from my drawing of Gaara, into a confused faced Sasuke.

'Why draw that guy? He was a jerk.' Sasuke says.

'He has pretty eyes..' I say, tracing over one of them.

'Okay..'He says. Great, hes mad!

'But I prefer this one anyways.' I say, turning to the picture of him laughing. He looks down at me and smiles.

'Hey guys? I have to ask something...' Sasuke says. They stop and fall in step with us. My eyes go wide. He's..going to do it?

'Atsu? Will you be my girlfriend?' He says, looking at me. I look around at everyones shocked faces.

'Yes.' I say, smiling. I close the distance between us and kiss him.

For the second time ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

:O It had to be done! Well..Comment and vote for the next chapter! I won't take so long next time! And go fan KakashiGaaraGurls! PLEASE! Welp, Love you guys!

OH YEAH! That's the curse mark she has! But it's on her foot!

Atsuaki: My favorite chapter so far!

BECAUSE YOU KISSED LIKE THE WHOLE TIME.

Sasuke: Well...I enjoyed too..

Oh my god. Facepalm. Byes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
54 4 5
This is a story about a girl who was sent to a camp by her family to socialize more, and yes this is Naruto related too!!! She is somewhat related to...
181K 6.2K 36
"But don't ever, and I mean never, hurt my friends and family. I will become the monster you all think I am, ya know." Unexpected thing happen. Her b...
152K 4.3K 24
Karasu has two clan names, Bara from her mother and Hatake from her father. Karasu's Mother died giving birth to her and she never knew her dad perso...