Ambitious Girl

By __kelsss

More

Ambitious Girl
Secret Revealed
Introduce Us
Gotta Find My Way Back
Changes
It's all bad
Hope this helps
Compromising Situations
Love & Hate
Almost out
Ups And Downs
Regret
She a Soldier
Betrayal
Don't Tell
Caught Up
Expecting
Life Changer
Trading Places
The Setup
To Be or Not To Be
Leaving You
Epilogue
Coming Soon!
The wait is over

The Letter

33.2K 1.3K 338
By __kelsss

Platinum

In the auditions, there were only a few girls who actually had potential. I somewhat felt like my time was wasted but I promised Raz I wouldn't let him down.

"I want to thank all of you for your efforts. I need numbers two, eight, seventeen, and twenty to stay, please. The rest of you may go," I said.

I heard snickering, complaints, insults to the girls who were told to to stay and other things. I laughed at their saltiness and took a sip of my water.

"Ok girls, y'all are here obviously because you made the cut. I take dancing seriously and we will have unity in this group. We will work our asses off and make this money. You won't be regular strippers. Instead, you'll be like Ice."

"Ice? I've heard that name before. I saw some of her videos, she fucking the whole game up," number twenty said. She looked like she was mixed and she had a heavy Brooklyn accent mixed with a Puerto Rican accent.

"Thank you," I said with a smile.

"Hold up, hold up!" Number seventeen raised her hand. "You're Ice? The Ice?"

"The one and only. I hope y'all are hungry because we're going out to eat so I can learn to be around y'all."

We all sat down at this seafood restaurant that sits on top of a river. We all ordered our food and drinks then started talking. Their names are Chloe, Isabella, Aniya, and Joy.

"So tell me something about y'all," I said before taking a sip of my fruit punch.

"I'm eighteen, I dropped out of high school because I got pregnant but I had a miscarriage so now I'm trying to find a good job because my momma put me out," Aniya admitted.

"Damn girl, you been through it all. Where you staying at now?" I asked.

"The shelter most nights," she answered. "I don't look like what I'm going through because I stole everything that I'm wearing right now. Including this hot ass wig," she said.

All of us started laughing at the last thing she said, including her. I like her so far because she's so honest but also because she's smiling instead of feeling sorry for herself.

"I'm twenty-one. I love to dance but I never got the chance because nobody would accept me. I used to live with my cousin but she got killed almost a year ago. She was trying to get some extra money from this dude she used to date but it all fell through and I don't know the full story. All I know is she's dead and her son is in foster care," Chloe explained.

"I'm nineteen. I really haven't been through anything bad but I ran away from my parents. They're so judgmental and want to plan my life for me. I'm not like them at all," Isabella said.

"You act like a black girl and have a black girl's body, it just ain't skin deep," I said. She laughed.

"I've heard that plenty of times before."

"I'm eighteen. I apologize if I ever seem distant but I don't trust people and I'm not close to anyone. I stay to myself all the time. I'm shy and a loner until some music starts playing. I have a love for dancing and I thank you for the opportunity," Joy said in her quiet, gentle voice.

"I noticed that you seem uneasy. I'm cool and so are these girls, you can loosen up. We're not only going to be a group but also a family. Anything y'all need, tell me. I don't care if it's one in the morning, if you need me, call me."

All of them nodded their heads and we all started to dig into our food. These girls really have potential and I think they'll be great for the club.

"We told you about ourselves, your turn," Isabella said.

"Yeah, go ahead," Chloe chimed in.

I sat back, "Oh God. Where do I start?"

"Are you ready?" I asked Slim as I walked into living room.

"Yeah, let's go," he answered.

"Get Imani and her diaper bag, I'll be in the truck."

I walked out of the house and got into Slim's Range Rover. I texted the girls to let them know when practice would be, then waited for Slim. After he put Imani in her car seat, he got in and started the truck.

"Why you being so distant?" he asked.

"Distant? I'm not being distant."

"Yes you are. You ain't say two words to me this morning, just asked was I ready to go. I tried to come in your room last night and you had the door locked."

"Because I'm still in awe that you really asked was Imani yours! I have cheated on you but I did come clean and I wouldn't lie especially about something like this! Get real Slim," I snapped.

"First of all, calm down before you make Imani cry. Second, calm down before you make me mad. Third, calm the fuck down 'cause if you don't, you gon' get it when we get back home."

"Who the hell are you supposed to be? Fuck outta here Slim! You ain't gon' do shit."

He shook his head and pulled into a parking space. He took the key out of the ignition and got Imani out of her car seat. He locked the truck and we walked into the doctor's office together.

I got a clipboard and pen from the receptionist and handed it to Slim for him to fill a patient sheet out. He gave me a look, "You can't fill it out? It's your child."

"You can't fill it out? It's your child, your appointment, and your sheet to fill out," I whispered in his ear. "You better quit making it seem like she isn't yours because she is and you're gonna shit eighteen bricks when the results come back."

Without another word, he handed Imani to me and started to fill out the sheet. He has truly pissed me off.

About fifteen minutes passed before we got called. I stood up with Imani and followed the nurse to one of the rooms. I took a seat and made Slim stand up.

"Ok, let's get this swab and you guys can go," the nurse said. She swabbed Slim's mouth then swabbed Imani's. "That's it. Have a great day."

"At the front when they ask do you have insurance just pay in cash so it'll be faster, I have practice today," I said before brushing past him and walking to the truck.

We dropped Imani off at my momma's house before going home. I unlocked the door and went straight into my room. I heard my bedroom door open so I turned around.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm gonna get it now?" I asked with an attitude.

"You damn right," Slim said. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed.

"Slim what you doing?" I asked. He didn't answer. Instead, he pulled my pants down with my underwear and parted my legs before dropping to his knees. "Oh shit," I moaned. His tongue didn't miss a single spot. He spread my lips and stuck his tongue in. "Hmm." Out of nowhere, he stopped and climbed onto the bed, laying down. I got up and crawled into my position. He grabbed my ass as I rode his tongue. When I came, Slim licked me all clean then flipped us over before entering me.

After I showered, I got myself ready. I put on sweatpants and a t-shirt with an old pair of Jordan's before getting my keys, phone, and purse. I locked the house door behind me then left.

When I made it to the dance studio Raz rented for us, the girls were already there. I said my hello's and all of them seemed so eager. We started stretching before I taught them the choreography.

"Platinum you're glowing," Isabella commented.

I looked up at her, "Glowing? What you mean?" I asked.

"Glowing as in it looks like you just got some," Chloe said.

"We have work to do! That's all you little freaks think about. Let's get started." I started the music then walked to the front of the class.

When I made it home, I saw the mail truck leaving the street. I got out of the truck and walked to the mailbox to get the mail. I saw a few bills but one envelope caught my attention more than the others. I closed and locked the front door then opened the envelope..

Platinum how could you fuck me over like this? I trusted you! I wanted to marry you and raise Imani with you. I had feelings for you. Now I'm sitting in this cell because I wanted you to be happy. I didn't do it because I was scared. I got over the fact that you had no feelings for me, though. I hope you aren't too attached to Imani, yet. If I can't have you, you can't have her.

Love,

Scoota

I sat there just holding the note. I read it twice because I was in disbelief. What exactly does this crazy ass dude mean? I got my phone out to call Slim. As soon as I stood up, I heard three knocks at the door. My heart dropped into my stomach and I took off running when I heard a gun cock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 2.8K 60
An unexpected turn of events messed lee minho's whole life.... Ships: Hyunho Jilix 2chan Seungin
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 82.4K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
257K 7.3K 40
Lost and found is about a girl that gets kicked out at the age of 17. she was raped by her step father so after high school she had to leave because...
20.3K 320 12
A high school girl name Kim is struggling to find herself, while she only manages to get wrapped up in the mess. With a bad family history with her m...