The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Thirty-Four

161K 1.9K 1K
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

(*Send me Letters & Artwork :) to my PO Box!!
PO Box 137 Holcomb KS 67851
Love you guys!! :D *)

Edwards POV

Harry has some serious issues storming out like that. It's pretty fucking funny actually how mad he got after Olivia had her legs around me. I guess you can say i'll be the one walking in the hallways with my arm around curvy waist.

"Come on, let's finish your turn," I call out to her.

"Why did they leave?" I walk over to Olivia. She's still standing by the exit where Harry and Marcel barged out like fucking maniacs after she chased after them.

"I dunno? They're fucking insane," I stand next to her.

"Did I do something wrong?" she sounds pretty upset. Fucking shit.

"No of course not," I insist, "they're just fucked up that's why." She turns to me with sorrowful eyes.

"I didn't want them to leave," she whispers. I don't know what to do at this point. I don't know wether I should go home and beat the shit out of Harry and Marcel for ruining this night or stay here with her even though she's upset? I'm not good with these types of fucked up situations. On the other hand if this were Macey I'd probably just take her in the restrooms and fuck her there but Olivia's different. I'm not saying Maceys a whore, okay yes she is.

"I'm leaving," speaking of the Devil, "Olivia if you need a ride, I suggest you come along now."

"You're leaving too," she frowns, "why?"

"I have some business to take care of," she smiles with pleasure.

"What kind of business you slut," I glare at her. She's getting laid that's for sure. I'm sure it's Max from the Lacrosse team. They've been fucking around lately.

"Business from the past that may be reconciled tonight," she dangles her keys, "so you coming?"

"I'll take her home," I answer before Olivia gets the chance to.

"Okay then," she walks away leaving the bowling alley. This night is a fucking disaster.

"Hey Ed!" Mike shouts with arms wide open waiting for an answer. I'm sure question is 'are we still bowling?"

"Do you want to stay?" I ask her. She doesn't seem happy, "because we can leave and do something else."

"Like what?" She bites her cheek.

"I have no fucking idea," I admit. I don't know what to do or where to take her. I'm such a idiot when it comes to these "dates".

"Just take me home please," she sighs and looks back at the band.

"Okay," I give in. There's really no damn point in keeping her here any longer. Harry and Marcel fucked everything up by coming and making her feel like she did something wrong. I know for sure when I get home, those two will be dead.

(WARNING: Disturbing Content Ahead)

Harry's POV

I lay on my bed, shirtless, and think about what I've just done. Out of everyone in the book I text Macey. I'm doing this out of anger which is pretty stupid but I mean I've lost all hope after what I've just experienced.

The knocking on my door is loud and then it creeks open. Followed by loud footsteps coming down. I stand and see Macey already unbuttoning her chiffon shirt as she rushes down the steps. I'm taken by surprise when he jumps on me and starts kissing me vigorously, tugging at my hair.

"I knew you'd come around," she says without breaking the kiss. I'm quick to unbutton my jeans and struggle to pull them down since they are pretty tight. I kick them off and I reach to unbutton hers. She pulls them down and wastes no time on pressing her lips back onto mine.

I reach behind her and snap off her bra. She let's go of my torso and let's the lace bra fall to the floor. I lead her towards the bed and push her down. I run upstairs to make sure the door is locked and it is. I run back down to a now fully naked Macey on my bed. I pull down my boxers and grab a condom from my nightstand beside my bed. I unwrap the latex circle and I'm quick to it on. I lay on top of her using my elbows for support. She grabs my neck and pulls me down. Her tongue slowly teases mine and I laugh at the way she tries to bite it. I lift her up so she's sitting in my thighs. I enter her slowly. She moans and I can't remember the last time I've had sex with her. I lay her back down and again use my elbows to support my body. I thrust in and out of her slowly.

This is so wrong but it feels so right. My mind is a blur right now and it's strange how all of this is distracting me from why happened just a few moments ago. Maceys is moaning my name loud as I go faster and faster. I tuck my head down and leave kisses on her chest. She's scratching my back digging her nails into my skin. Arching her back but I push her back down with my thrust filled movements. This what she wants. What's she's been aching for. She knows she can't have any better than this. She loves it. And I love it. Do I really? Is this what it's come down to? Am I really enjoying it? Is this even right?

No.

Edward's POV

"Thanks for bringing me home," Olivia fails at giving me her real smile. I know she's upset because of all of this.

"Yeah sure," I tell her. She sits there and doesn't do anything? Should I kiss her or should I not? I don't fucking know what to do. Fuck it.

I lean over the compartment between the seats and tilt my head so it's in front of hers. I close my eyes and lean in slower hoping she would do the same until I feel her lips. But the only thing I felt was a small hand covering my mouth and pushing me back to my seat.

"Why are you doing?" she frowns.

"Well I thought that's what you wanted?" I stutter. Damn it, I just embarrassed myself like a fucking idiot.

"And what made you think that?" she snaps.

"You wouldn't get out the car," I say.

"Because it's locked!" she says, "I was waiting for you to unlock it."

Shit.

I look at her and she's waiting for me to unlock the button. I do so and she climbs out of the car.

"Thank you," she softly replies and runs up the steps to her massive house.

"Fuck!" I hit the steering wheel of my dads car. I shouldn't even be driving since I don't have my license but dad insisted. I can't believe that just happened. I'm such a fucking idiot.

I take my hair in my hands and vigorously pull at them. That doesn't help. All I know is Marcel and Harry are dead.

Marcel's POV

"We did it," I playback Olivia's voice in my head. I picture how happy she looked and how pleasantly surprised she was when all the pins were knocked down at the end of the lane. I picture how she jumped on Edward and practically wrapped herself all around him. He looked happy, she looked happy, but I wasn't happy. I will never be good enough for her.

She has some of the same qualities. She loves school, has all honors classes besides Chemistry. I was never good at focusing in chemistry and only took the regular course because we do more experiments. Olivia's never had a boyfriend which is why when Jeff said that, I felt like I had this major chance with her but I don't. I never will.

Harrys POV

Panting is all I hear. After 40 minutes of me digging into her I stop. I stopped after I climaxed into the condom. I scooted off her and she began playing with herself. She said she wasn't done but I told her not to make a mess on my bed. I got up and when into the bathroom, closing the door behind me, to clean myself up. I took of the condom and tossed it in the trash bin. I could hear Macey moaning and calling out for me. Slut.

I turn on the water of the sink and let it run until it's room temperature. I put my hands together under the running water and splash the water in my face a couple times. I turn of the water and rub my eyes resting my hands on either side of the sink and look at myself in the mirror. What have I done? What was I thinking? I ask myself all these questions that will remain unanswered and then Olivia's face pops in my head.

Olivia Grace Maxwell. The most beautiful girl in the world. Nobody, not even Macey, can compare to her beauty. What the hell was I thinking having sex with Macey out of anger. Im so stupid. I need to drop her now and get her out of here before Edward comes home.

I walk back into the room and Maceys still laying there naked on my bed. I reach down for my boxers and slide them on. She gets out of bed and walks towards me. She puts her manicured hands around my neck and presses her lips onto mine. I give in and enter her mouth with my tongue and place my hand on her bare bottom. She reaches down my chest and her hand goes into the fabric of the boxers holding my length in her hand. I moan then I remember why I shouldn't be doing this. I remove my hand from behind her and lightly push her off. I walk over to the dresser and pull out some regular football shorts and put them on. She stand there just looking at me.

"You should go," I finally say.

"So you're just dropping me like that?" she laughs.

"I'm not dropping you, I'm just saying you need to leave," I reach down in the mini fridge and grab two water bottles. I toss her one and she catches it but then throws it on the bed.

"You're dropping me," she says, "you used me."

"Now how'd you figure that," I say.

"You can't just have sex with me and then tell me to go," she picks up her panties and bra and puts them on.

"What do you want from me Macey?" I cross my arms, "what do you want?"

"I want you," she comes closer, "don't you miss me?"

"No," I sternly reply, "I've told you before. We are done."

"It doesn't have to be that way," shes so needy.

"Well may I remind you that you cheated on me and then broke up with me," I tell her.

"One time," she shouts.

"Three times actually," I correct her. She's now fully dressed and sitting on my bed putting her shoes on.

"You fucked Max from Lacrosse while we were still dating," I begin, "you gave Luke a fucking blow job on our year anniversary after I left you at Kate's house which is Luke's fucking cousin and you had sex with Jason from my fucking football team in the locker room while wearing my football jersey."

"Shall I go on?" I shout at her.

"Then why did you call me here?!" She shouts. I was trying to be nice about it but she's driving me mad.

"Because I wanted to fuck you out of anger!" I say, "this was no intimate moment I wanted to have with you. I was mad because of fucking scene of Edward and Olivia at the bowling alley earlier tonight."

"You're an asshole just like your brother," she says, "you're no Prince Charming, you're a fucking psycho!" she yells and runs up the steps slamming my door and the front door that I hear it from down here. I turned into Edward tonight. A sex crazed asshole dropping girls after sex and calling them sluts by mentioning all the guys she's fucked. I'm changing not for the better but for the worst, and I'm not liking it.

Edwards POV

I finally reach the gate of our house and park at the from of the round driveway. I run up the steps and get inside.

"Hey!" I shout. Harrys coming from his room shirtless and walking into the kitchen.

"What!?" he shouts back.

"You and fucking Mr. Calculators are going to fucking get it," I pace towards him.

"Fuck off Edward," he stands in front of the refrigerator.

"No," I yell, "you two ruined everything tonight and-" I stop once I see Harrys swollen eyes and messy hair.He has a glass filled with ice and a caramel brown liquid inside. I can smell the alcohol from here.

"What the hell are you thinking you fucking idiot?" I grab the glass from his hand and toss it in the sink.

"Fuck you!" he shouts.

"Are you fucking insane," I push him down, "you can't fucking drink tequila. You're fucking allergic!"

"Fuck you," he says and laughs, "I don't give a flying fuck." his words slur.

"Marcel !" I shout, "Marcel hurry up and help me!"

"I love you Edward," Harry cries, "I'm sorry man. I have to go."

"No shut the fuck up!" I tell him.

"Marcel!" I shout, "Mum! Dad! Anyone!"

"What's going on?" dad runs in a robe and slippers, "Harry! Edward what happened."

"Fucking idiot drank tequila," I shout.

"Marcel! Fucking shit come down here," I shout.

"What!" he comes down rubbing his eyes, "oh my god." He rushes over and sees Harry lying on the ground.

"What did you do!" he shouts at me.

"I didn't do anything," I shout back, "he drank tequila."

"I'm going to get the car," dad leaves Marcel and I with Harry.

"I'm sorry guys," Harry cries, "I love you."

"Harry shut up," I cry, "shut up! You're not going to die."

"Baby!" I hear my mother come in, "Harry what were you thinking," she cries.

"I can't take it anymore," he whispers, "I'm such a fuck up."

"Get him in," Dad calls from the doorway. Marcel and I pick Harry up and rush over to the car outside.

"I'm going," mum says.

"Okay but he have to hurry," Dad runs to the drivers side.

"Stay here," mum says.

"Mum we have to go with you," I shout.

"No!" she cries,"stay here please." she climbs in the car and they drive off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 35.6K 41
Edward, Harry, and Marcel Styles had decided to mate together before they could even decipher the significance of the act; but now, looking back, the...
131K 4K 31
Louis parents died when Louis was only a kid, from that day Liam did everything he could to take care of his little brother. But one day Liam has to...
9.9K 723 49
Edward Styles was a bad boy. He had tattoos all across his body, inked forever on his skin, and the old, worn out, leather jacket that's seen swung o...
154K 3.7K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...