~Mithzan/Max: After Sky Media...

Por Brooke488

Adam's sister, Ellie, comes to visit him in Seattle. She starts to grow to love the place, and the people the... Más

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Discontinuing the Book???
Chapter 20
Tagged
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Bring the book back?!

58 2 5
Por Brooke488

     Hey guys, so I just reread this book, completely forgetting that I discontinued it. I actually really liked it. Do you guys want me to resume this book? It wouldn't be the exact same writing methods as it used to be, because my methods have changed, but if you guys vote and comment on this enough, I might consider finishing the book.

     Tell me what you guys think. I'd like to finish it, but I'm not going to if nobody wants me to do anything to this.

~Brooke488

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5K 700 98
Stella is a YouTuber. She meets the guys at Sky Media. A fellow editor catches her eye. She has secrets of her own. Will she uncover her true self or...
350K 9K 97
★#2 IN MITHZAN★ ★#212 IN FANFICTION★ #5 IN SKYDOESMINECRAFT After a MONTH, you can finally move into your office at Sky Media. Adam asked you to join...
56.5K 1.5K 43
Your Adam's sister. You went to college only to learn how to edit but quit because you already knew everything. Adam asks you to work as the new edit...
4.3K 134 21
You're Adam's sister. He invites you to work at his offices, of course, you say yes. You meet a man called Max. What's gonna happen between you and h...