[Turning You] On!

By Thischickisbomb

Terry was your young typical player. He moved from state to state with his Dad in the military, in each state... More

[Turning You] On! Chapter 2
[Turning You] On! Chapter 3
[Turning You] On! Chapter 4
[Turning You] On! Chapter 5
[Turning You] On! Chapter 6
[Turning You] On! Chapter 7
[Turning You] On! Chapter 8
[Turning You] On! Chapter 9
[Turning You] On! Chapter 10
[Turning You] On! Chapter 11
[Turning You] On! Chapter 12
[Turning You] On! Chapter 13
[Turning You] On! Chapter 14
[Turning You] On! Chapter 15
[Turning You] On! Chapter 16
[Turning You] On! Chapter 17
[Turning You] On! Chapter 18
[Turning You] On Chapter 19
[Turning You] On! Chapter 20
[Turning You] On! Chapter 21
[Turning You] On! Chapter 22
[Turning you] On! Chapter 23
[Turning You] On! Chapter 24
[Turning You] On! Chapter 25
[Turning You] On! Chapter 26
[Turning You] On! Chapter 27
[Turning You] On! Chapter 29
[Turning You] On! Chapter 30
[Turning You] On! Chapter 31
[Turning You] On! Chapter 32
[Turning You] On! Chapter 33
[Turning You] On! Chapter 34
[Turning You] On! Chapter 35
[Turning You] On! Chapter 36
[Turning You] On! Chapter 37
[Turning You] On! Chapter 38
[Turning You] On! Chapter 39
[Turning You] On! Chapter 40

[Turning You] On! Chapter 1

129K 838 85
By Thischickisbomb

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry

[Turning You] On!

 My eyes stuck to her body as she straddled me. I ran my hands through her chestnut brown hair and stared into her chocolate eyes.

“Josh is going to kill me!” she informed me.

“Don’t worry about him Ally.” I told her right before planting my lips on hers. I tasted the vanilla flavored lip gloss on her lips as my lips rubbed against hers. I lightly bit her bottom lip; she gasped giving me the entrance that I wanted. My tongue collided with hers and moved in perfect strokes. She was an amazing kisser. I pulled back, lifting her shirt from her body. Damn she was sexy as hell too.

“Are you sure Josh won’t find out about this?” she asked.

“Don’t worry about your boyfriend.” I told her. “He probably won’t even mind”

“He definitely will” she replied.

“Look just erase him from your mind. You need to have fun tonight. It’s just me and you.” I told her.  She smashed her lips with mine and began to inch her hand down my pants. Damn this was going to be one hell of a night!

Terry

I walked down the burgundy and black colored hallways of my new school. No matter how many times I switched I always hated it. There was just something about having to leave my friends that I had just made.

I looked at my schedule which was held in my hands and looked up at the room numbers 354, 353, 352, 351….351. I walked into the class and took a seat in the back. It was early so not many people were in here yet, so I just glanced around. It was a history class. The walls were over crowded with posters of women’s rights and political affairs.  There was a line of president heads in the order of which they were in office above the whiteboard.

I looked towards the door as two girls came into the room. Minutes after they entered I heard the bell ring. Students began to file in one after another.

“Hey” some girl with drawn on eyebrows greeted me.

“Hey” I replied.

“Are you new?” she asked.

“Yea,”

“Cool, where are you from?”

“Michigan” I responded.

“That’s what’s up. My names Tanya” She said holding out her hand.

“I’m Terry” I replied as I shook her hand.

“Good to meet you.” I heard another bell sound off and I was guessing that it was the tardy bell.  A woman with long brown hair and red glasses stumbled into the classroom carrying a brief case, a purse and a cup of coffee. I was guessing that she was the teacher due to the fact that she sat all of these things on the desk that was located directly in front of the class.

The girl who had spoken to me earlier was now talking to another group of people that were seated on the other side of her. I leaned back in my desk and prepared myself for the day ahead of me.

“Terry?” I turned in the direction of which my name was being called. It was Tanya. “These are my friends. This is Sky, Hope, and Jace.” I muttered a ‘hey’ and they did the same.

“So what made you move to the small town of Lindsey?” Sky; the one with the jet black hair and green eyes asked.

“My Dad’s military.” I informed them.

“That’s cool” Tanya muttered. I chuckled. A voice came on over the intercom and the teacher silenced us and demanded that we listen to the announcements. I hated school and I despised transferring to so many new schools, even though I should have gotten use to it by now. Today was really going to suck!

I walked through the cafeteria line at lunch. Did this school not have any money for any type of real decent food? I passed on a brown and white mush filled with mushrooms and a greenish stew. I shook my head as I grabbed a soda and a bag of chips and went to go find a seat.  I made my way to the tables where everyone sat at and was about to take my seat.

“Terry!” I looked around for the source that had called my name. It was Tanya. She waved me over and I couldn’t be rude so I made my way over to her table where she sat with a bunch of people. She had an unoccupied seat next to her so I took it.

“You guys this is Terry. He’s new this year!” She exclaimed. They muttered their “heys” and “what’s up’s” and I responded. I searched the faces around the table and my eyes were immediately fixated on the red-haired beauty. She had stunning blue eyes that seemed to glisten and sparkle.

My true instincts kicked in. I wanted her and I would get her no matter what. I mean new school new girls. It’s not like I would be here for long anyway, so my only mission was to get them in my bed. I listened in on a conversation that she was having with some dude.

“So when are you going to let me tap that?” he asked her. She smiled.

“Never Chris!” she said as she chuckled.

“Come on Brielle,” he pleaded.

“Come on what?” She challenged beginning to laugh. “You are such a perv Chris.” She said laughing.

“You know you like it. Don’t worry, it won’t be long be for you succumb.” He said before starting in on his slice of pizza. Where the hell did he get that from?

The girl turned my way and she noticed that I was staring. She smiled and then she got up and left the table. I got up and followed her. This girl was beautiful and I wanted her in my bed, just for a night though.  She turned the corner and I hurried up and turned the corner and almost ran dead into her.

“Why are you following me new boy?” She asked. I smiled.

“I was just wanting to know your name.”

“It’s Brielle”

“Pretty name for a beautiful girl.” she rolled her eyes.

“What do you want new boy?”

“It’s Terry!” I told her.

“Okay Terry?”

“I was wondering if you would accompany Friday night.”

“As in a…”

“Date!” I finished for her. She chuckled.

“I don’t think so,”

“Why not?” I questioned.

“Because I’m not into guys, not to mention I don’t even know you.” She told me before walking away. Her hips moved seductively. She was definitely trying to tease me. Her long hair fell in curls to her mid back. Damn she was….wait! Did she just say that she wasn’t into guys? No way! She was way too pretty for that!

I went and made my way back to the table and sat next to Tanya. I turned to the guy I had met earlier whose name was Jace.

“Jace right?” I asked making sure I had his name correct.

“Yea, what’s up?”

“What’s up with the red head?” I asked him.

“Who Brielle?” I nodded. “Man I would quit while you’re ahead. We have all tried that. She’s a lesbian dude.”  He informed me.

“Damn,” so she really wasn’t into guys.

“I know right and she’s sexy as hell.”

“Who’s sexy as hell?” some brunette girl asked as she approached the table.

“This brown haired girl with blue eyes and a nice ass.” He explained.

“And who would that be?” she questioned.

“You baby! You know that. Clary this is Terry. He’s new this year.” He informed her.

“Hey” She said. “Don’t associate with Jace. He’ll have you in a lot of trouble.”

“I’m sure I can handle it.” Clary whispered something into Jace’s ear.

“I’ll catch up with you later man.” He said leaving the table. I nodded. I turned my focus and noticed that Brielle was walking back into the lunch room with some chick. She saw me looking at her and winked. I smiled. Lesbian my ass! This girl was going to be mine by the end. I was going to end up turning her on to guys. She thought she wanted girls, well she hadn’t met me yet.

Let me know your thoughts so far! What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 44 35
Brielle is starting her first year of college trying to move on from her past by not trusting anyone. But what happens when she meets Jay, the type o...
4K 220 25
** RE-WRITTEN VERSION IS NOW ON AMAZON, EBOOK & PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ** Leah Miller was just 22 years old when she was training to take over her dad's...
45.5K 543 8
Braine Jennings knew her senior year would be different. She is ready to finally figure out who she is and what it is that she wants, and is determin...
295K 6.3K 31
Clary Morgenstern is living with her dad Valentine Morgenstern, Jonathan her brother is living with their mother Jocelyn Morgenstern. It's Clary's 16...