Adopted

By WinxClub63

Stephanie's parents died, and in the meeting with the lawyer she finds out more details about herself. Meanwh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 24

750 12 3
By WinxClub63

Today was April 8th. Just one more week for the baby's due date. And it was just the perfect spring day – the weather was warm, the flowers were blooming, the birds were singing. Valeria sat quietly on the rocking chair in the back yard of the house and read her book. From time to time she rubbed her belly, feeling he's moving quite a lot in there, though she didn't think it was wrong.

She continued reading when suddenly she heard somebody knocking on the glass door that leads to the yard. She turned her head and saw Alexander in his Sportacus outfit.

"Hey!" she greeted him.

"Hi!" he said opening the door and coming to the yard.

"The kids wanted to play soccer, and so I just came back here to take Stephanie's ball and also check on you a little." He said as he came closer, rubbed her belly and kissed her.

"Aww, thank you! That's nice." She said and he bent down next to her, still with his hand on her belly.

"So is everything ok? Is he behaving well?" he laughed.

"Yes, he is." She laughed too, "Although he's moving a lot today."

"Oh, really? So just tell him to stop bothering you or I will go down there, ok?" he laughed again, stood up, and kissed her and her belly.

"Ok, I will." She laughed, "Have fun!!" she told him as he walked away and continued reading her book, when the baby kicked again.

"Didn't you hear what your father said? You should calm down a little." She laughed.

*****

In the afternoon, Valeria talked to her parents on the phone. Jorge and Alison came from Miami and now staying at Daniel and Mandy's place for the month so they can be there when the baby will come.

"Hey, mom!"

"Hey, sweetie! It's so great to hear you voice, how are doing?" Alison asked her from the other side of the phone.

"For a 9-months-pregnant, I'm feeling good." Valeria laughed.

"So how's papi doing there?" she asked her mother.

"Ugh, he just can't stop playing with Sean! It's amazing how in a minute he can turn on his 'grandpa-mood' and just play with him all the time." Alison laughed.

"I know. I really want to see him doing the same with Stephanie and Matias. You guys should visit us a lot more now." Valeria smiled.

"Oh, and we will! I mean, it's exciting every time all over again when you find out that you have a new grandchild. I mean, first Sean, now Matias. Even when you found Stephanie, it felt like the day you gave birth to her. And I'm sure that your father will turn on his 'grandpa-mood' right when he'll hear that Matias is born!" Alison told her daughter.

"Although that whenever he plays with him, he doesn't want to let him go, and I'm afraid that when the baby will be here he will try to take him with him back to Miami!" Valeria chuckled at the thought.

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on him. Now go and rest, you really need it now, because next week you won't get any rest at all." Alison told her.

"Ok, mom, I will. Bye. I love you."

"Bye, sweetie. I love you too."

They both hung up the phones and Valeria did as her mother asked her to do, and went upstairs to rest.

*****

At the evening, after dinner, Alexander, Stephanie and Valeria were sitting in the living room. Alexander - who hasn't changed his Sportacus uniforms to his regular clothes - and Stephanie were playing a cards game, and Valeria sat on the couch next to them and watched the TV – when she felt some pain.

"Alex..." she called him.

"Just a second, I'm about to win here!" he exclaimed, and Stephanie just shook her head.

"Alex." She called him again.

"Just on more minute..." he said, still concentrated in the game.

"Alex, it's coming!!" she finally screamed at him.

"What?!" he was surprised. He left the game and walked to her.

"Are you sure?!" he asked panicked.

"Yes, I'm sure!" she said as Alex helped her to stand up.

"Ok, ok, no panic. Stephanie, call an ambulance, then call to Milford or Bessie if one of them can watch you when we'll be gone." Alexander told his daughter calmly.

"Got it!" Stephanie said and rushed to the phone.

"And you just calm and breathe. Ok?" He told Valeria and breathed with her.

"Yes... Yes... Ow!" she let out another scream.

"Ok, you know what? I'll just put you in bed until the ambulance will come." He said and picked her up and walked with her upstairs. At first, she wanted to resist but knew it was no use to do so.

After calling Milford, she called Daniel to tell him the news.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Daniel, it's Stephanie!"

"Hey, Stephanie! Is everything ok? You sound like you're out of breath."

"Yes, well... Valeria is in labour. Right now." She told him.

"Oh, wait, what? Isn't that early?" he asked concerned.

"I know, and now we're waiting for an ambulance to take her!"

"Ok, well, we'll be coming now to your place for now. Bye!" he said quickly and hung up.

Then Alex came downstairs.

"So is Milford is on the way?" he asked.

"Yes, and so is Daniel." Stephanie confessed.

"W-What..?" Alex was surprised.

"Well, I had to tell him, right? He then just decided to come here, that's all." She explained when they heard a knocking on the door.

"Come in!" Alexander called and both Bessie and Milford came in.

"Oh, you're still here! Where's Valeria?" Milford asked.

"She's in the bedroom upstairs." He replied and they heard another scream from there.

"Yes, we're still waiting for the ambulance. Meanwhile you can come in." Alexander said and invited them in. They walked and sat in the living room and Stephanie joined them.

He was about to go upstairs back to his wife, when somebody knocked on the door. He went to open the door and saw there Daniel, Mandy (who was holding Sean), Jorge and Alison.

"Why, hello." He said and opened the door wider, letting them in.

"I guess the ambulance didn't come yet." Mandy commented as she walked in and Alexander nodded.

"And you got a ticket for nothing." Jorge said looking at his son.

"Oh, come on! It's worth it!" Daniel said to him, rolling his eyes.

"Valeria is upstairs, right?" Alison asked Alexander.

"Yes, but it'd be better if you guys will stay here and won't bother her." He explained to her.

Suddenly they all heard the ambulance's sirens.

"Thank god!" Alexander said in a relief.

The ambulanced stopped next to their house and Alexander opened the door for them.

"Thank god you came! I put her on the bed upstairs while we waited." Alexander told the doctor.

"Ok. I just want to say that I'll have to check her first, because if the birth has begun we will have no choice but to deliver the baby here." The doctor explained.

"Ok, I understand. Now follow me." Alexander said and the two went to the bedroom upstairs.

Stephanie heard the conversation, and without thinking she walked after them.

"Sweetie, where are you going?" Alison asked her.

"I wanna be there." She simply replied and went after her father and the doctor.

*****

In Valeria and Alexander's bedroom, Alex sat and held Valeria's hand from one side and Stephanie from the other, and doctor checked her.

"Well, I'm sorry, but there's also 10cm of opening, the birth begun and we will deliver the baby right here." The doctor explained and called the two other doctors who were in the ambulance.

Valeria looked at her husband and he just stroke her face and said "Shh, it's gonna be alright." And kissed her forehead.

The other two doctors came into the house with the equipment they needed.

"Um, excuse me? What's this?" Mandy asked them.

"Apparently, the baby will be delivered here." One of them replied and they both went upstairs.

"Oh, my god... Oh, my god..." Alison began to excite.

Not long after them, Stephanie's friend came to the house.

"Is everything ok in here? We saw the ambulance coming here." Trixie asked

"Yes, everything is fine, children. Valeria is now having the baby!" Milford told them excitingly.

"Oh, wow! That's great! But wait, isn't it supposed to happen in the hospital?" Ziggy asked confused.

"No, because apparently the birth has already started." Daniel told him from the kitchen island.

*****

"Ok, now when I say 'push', you push as hard as you can, and you two will have to help her do this." The doctor told them.

"Stephanie, are you sure you want to stay here?" Alexander asked her.

"Yes!" she demanded.

"Ok, so here we go... Now, push!" the doctor commanded as Valeria leaned forward, still holding her husband and daughter's hands.

"Another one, push!" the doctor told her again, and she leaned again.

"You're doing great, I can see his head, so it will not take you so long. Push!" the doctor said.

Valeria was tired of pain and the screaming, but she still had some energy to keep on.

"Ok, he's almost out! I only need one more last push." The doctor told her and she nodded.

"Ok, on last time – push!" he said and she did it.

The baby finally came out and she leaned back on the head of the bed.

Then the baby let out his first cry.

"Oh my goodness, did you heard that?" Milford said, standing up.

"Y-Yes... It's the baby! He's here!" Alison began to cry of happiness.

"Congratulations." the third doctor said as he gave Valeria the baby who was already wrapped in a towel.

"Thank you." Alexander said to him, then he looked at his new baby boy.

"So does this boy already has a name that we can write in the birth certificate?" the first doctor asked.

"Yes. It's Matias." Valeria replied, not moving her eyes from the baby.

"Great. So we will go then. Congratulations." The doctor said and the three doctors left.

"Hi there, Matias. Welcome to you home." Valeria said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh god, he's the most adorable creature I've ever seen." Stephanie added, crying from happiness too.

"I know. He's so beautiful." Alexander said and then kissed his wife.

"I love you all so much." Valeria told them.

*****

Later, after washing Matias and dressing him, the family finally decided to go downstairs to their guest.

Alexander went first.

"Well, I guess you all heard it..." he said.

"Yes, we did, and..?" Alison asked impatiently.

"Well, then, the baby – I'm sorry, Matias is absolutely healthy, and so does his mother." He told them.

"Can we see him already?" Daniel asked, impatiently too.

Then Stephanie came downstairs.

"Yes!" he said as Valeria came downstairs too, holding baby Matias, and Alexander came to help her go down.

"Everyone," Valeria said, "Meet Matias." And Alexander wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"And Matias – meet everyone." Alexander chuckled.

Daniel came closer to see the baby.

"He's amazing." Daniel said.

"Would you like to hold him?" Valeria asked.

"Why, yes!" he said and Valeria handed the baby to him.

"Hey there, little Mati! I'm you're uncle, and we're going to have lots of fun together." Daniel exclaimed and they all laughed a little.

Then Mandy joined them.

"Hey, can I hold him too?" she asked and Valeria nodded.

"Aww, he's so cute!" Mandy said.

Jorge and Alison joined too, and Mandy handed Jorge the baby.

"Welcome to family, Matias. It's gonna be a little weird but I'm sure you will like it." He said and they all laughed.

Then he handed the baby back to Valeria and she sat down on the sofa, and Stephanie sat next to her.

Sean, who tried to hold himself awake, finally made a move.

"Is the baby here already?" he asked half asleep.

"Yes. Do you want to say hello to your new cousin?" Valeria smiled at him.

"Yes!" he woke up a little more, jumped from the other sofa and went to sit next to his aunt on her other side.

"Well, what do you think of him?" Valeria asked.

"Wow, he's so small! Was I that small too when I was a baby?" he asked and looked at his mother.

"Yes, you were that small too." Mandy giggled.

Valeria then looked again at her baby.

"Welcome to LazyTown, Matias."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 131 9
Ever since the death of your husband, your dear friend Sportacus took you and your daughter Stephanie into his care. For awhile, living in a town ful...
558K 11.9K 57
Tris' Parents died due to a Car accident and Tris decides to leave Chicago and live with her bestfriend Christina in Miami where she soon meets the g...
239 0 19
After Lavinia's passing. Rafe has had to raise Leila by himself. Little does he know being a father is gonna be getting harder now that she's a teena...
664 40 8
Robbie and Missy have a child after a few years of being married. the family now has to wonder if her genes will be Sweet or Rotten.