The Stars I Live In {RoLu}

By Everyday_Opposite

I always thought I was weak and Natsu only fueled that feeling with protecting me all the time, I felt he onl... More

The Stars I Live In
Disclaimer!
Weak
Strength
Crocus
Frosch
Cling
Natsu
Returned
Fight
Hello
Curse
Hope
Vision
Concerns
Followed
Vacation
Trap
Question
Again
Dream
Help
Pain
Thoughts
Proposition
Together
Attention Readers!!

Epilogue; 16 Years Later

5K 106 16
By Everyday_Opposite

I wasn't sure of exactly what to do, so I'm going to start it in Lucy's POV, Then go to their daughters! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

><>Lucy's POV<><

I smiled as Rogue wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing the back of my neck softly.

I turned to look at him. His handsome eyes and beautiful black hair made his pale skin pop, though I wasn't happy about the scar on his face, I thought it was handsome.

"You ready to go to Fairy Tail tomorrow?" Rogue asked, knowing my answer before it was even asked. I nodded and thought about Skiá. She got everything from Rogue, but as everyone says, she has my smile and facial features.

I heard a thump upstairs then a loud 'oww'. Her and Travis were probably pushing each other off her bad again. I noticed the look of mistrust on Rogues face.

"Rogue, she won't do anything till she ready. Plus she's only fourteen, and the boy knows I was castrate him if he touches her in a inappropriate way." Rogue shudders lightly. I smile at him and give him a soft kiss.

Our home was a few blocks from Sabortooth, a two story with a beautiful kitchen. We had it good, so many people were asking for requests, it wasn't difficult to get some good money here.

"Think she'll be ok away from him for a month." Rogue asks, he doesn't trust him but he knows that Travis is the only one Skiá hangs out with in the guild.

Travis, unfortunately for Rogue, got his father and mothers beautiful genes. Sting wasn't complaining, but he didn't have a daughter either.

I sighed, and listened to a muffled argument from upstairs. Laying my head on Rogues chest, smiled. Everything turned out right.

><>Skiá's POV<><

Next Day

"Skiá! Are you ready?" Moms voice sounds. Echoing slightly up to my room, I shake my head, grabbing my keys.

Hurrying down the stairs, I stopped and gagged. Looking at my mom and dad kissing at the bottom of the wooden steps.

"GROSS!" I scream, covering my eyes with my hand. Hearing my dad chuckling, I uncover my red eyes. Mom is smiling softly at me, before glancing at the celestial keys in my hand with a kind look.

"So what's Fairy Tail like?" I ask curiously as we start walking. I look into Moms brown eyes, that seems to have brightened at the question.

"Everyone there is amazing. It a big family, they are all so amazing, yet strangely destructive." She laughs, linking her arm in Dad's. Dad whispered something into her ear, quietly enough so my advanced hearing couldn't catch it.

"Lucy, Magnolia will take a few hours by train. We should probably stop by Sabortooth first." Mom nods and I walk behind them, hopping lightly on the soles of my boots. The smell of the food market seeping into the street, making my stomach growl.

Dad laughs, glancing back at me. A smile comes over my face as I look into her loving eyes. Dad has a look of amusement on his face, before looking back at mom.

"Her smile looks exactly like yours." My Moms smile was beautiful, and I figured it was question as to why other guys constantly hit on her. My Dad, of course, didn't find it quite as amusing as I did.

I ran in ahead of my parents, flinging the doors open and running into the guild. He turned on his heal as he heard me, and I noticed him brace for impact. He caught me as I jumped on top of him, swinging me to the floor on the other side of him.

He had his fathers blonde hair and his mothers purple eyes. His mother, Mistra, watched us with a smile. She joined the guild before I was born. Her and Uncle Sting hit it off apparently, having a child only a year and half after meeting. He was only a few months older than me and he surely held it over my head.

"We wanted to come and tell you guys we're leaving today." He smiled at me and slung a arm around me, tightly hugging me. Hearing a few awws, I glared at them playfully. The guild burst into good hearted laughter, and I looked at Travis as I felt him laughing too.

"You're rude." He pulled me into a hug again, but I only scrunched my nose and stuck my tongue at him as I pull away. He gives me a bright smile, and I realized why everyone calls him baby Sting. I've seen pictures and Travis looked almost identical.

"It's time to go, Skiá." My Mom says softly as she walks down the stairs from the Masters office. Dad was close behind her, glancing suspiciously at Travis. I followed behind them, looking a little sadly back at the guild. Sure, I've left for missions before, but we were going for close to a month. I remembered the lacrima in my bag and smiled, knowing I could still talk to Travis while I'm there.

I yawned as we approached the train station. Yawning, I realized it probably wasn't a good idea to say up late last night. We entered the train and sat down, slowly falling asleep.

><>In Magnolia<><

"This city is so cool!!" I exclaimed as I walk towards the towering guild. A few people glanced at Mom with a look of wonder as she passed. We approached the hall, hearing a huge racket from the inside.

"They're still at it, huh?" My Mom said thoughtfully, placing her hand on the door. The door shot open and a woman shot out the door, hitting my Mom with so much force she stumbled. For someone with amazing balance, like my mom, that was surprising.

"Wendy! Its so good to see you!" Mom held the woman tightly to her, blue hair pretty much going everywhere. Wendy pulled away and smiled at Rogue, stopping when she saw me. She looked at Mom and Dad, who both nodded.

"YOURE SO CUTE!" I was picked up off my feet, by a woman 2 inches taller than me. Oh Mavis, why?

"Wendy, whats-" A man with stood at the door and stared at Mom, clearing unbothered by the shipwreck behind him. He turned so fast I'm surprised he didn't fall over.

"LUCYS BACK!" All noise in the guild ceased, I looked inside to view some of the most bizarre thing in my life. A grown woman, her scarlet hair flowlin beautifully down her back, had two kids by the shirt. The pink haired one struggled, while the one with blonde hair sat still and stuck his tongue out at the boy. A group of men sat in the corner, and they had clearly just stopped an argument. One had red haired another had black hair- a blunette sitting in his lap, a guy with dark blue hair, all pretty much naked. There were two people behind the bar, a raven haired girl with a shorter teenager beside her, obviously begging about something. Everything else was just complete chaos. Table flipped, human sized holes and a hole lot of spilt alcohol.

"Lucy?" The red haired man calls, running up from the back, still half naked. He hugs her, and gives Dad a hard pat on the shoulder. For the next hour my parents were greeted and introduced to new members. They had visited almost twice a year, but this was the first time I've come her to see Moms old home.

"So this Skiá? She look so much like Lucy!" My black hair fell off my shoulder as I looked up at, who was apparently, Natsu. He and Mom were really close when she was in the guild.

"Can I fight her?" Blake, Natsu and Lisannas kid, but I figured out Lisanna had died on a mission 11 years ago. Nastu had a bright smile on, and he gave Blake a questioning look.

"Wanna fight?" Blake asked excitingly, I wonder what type of magic he uses. I'm a Celestial Wizard with a few tricks my mom and dad taught me. I was so excited to have someone to spar with, Travis always won when us two sparred, so it's no fun fighting him.

"Yeah." I glanced at Mom and Dad, who were talking to a blonde man and a white haired woman at the stairs leading upstairs. The blonde man must have heard the declaration and looked straight at Blake.

"No destructive magic inside the guild." I'm guessing he's the guild Master. Blake nods and drags me outside onto, what was clearly, a training area. We stood on opposite sides of the area, and I watched some of the guild walk to the edges of the field. Well, that makes about 5 spells I could use go off the list of possible.

"Take Over! Fire Dragon." He turns into a medium sized dragon, about half the size of the guild. Small for a dragon, but I guess he was young still. He roared, a burst of red flames shooting out of his red scaled mouth. Pulling my hand up, I heard a few light gasped as the fire ceased, a cloud of smoke coming from my hand.

"MOM, IT WORKED!" I said excitedly, looking at my Mom and Dad, who had just walked out with the people they were talking to earlier. I look back at Blake, smiling at him playfully, though he was clearly confused.

"My turn. Open the Gate of the Maiden; Virgo!" Virgo appeared, a gray and white maid outfit covered most of her body, her pink hair flowing mid back.

"Yes Princess?" I smiled, and whispered something to her. She nodded swiftly and shot down into the ground below her, leaving Blake, who had transformed back into a human, even more confused.

"Take Over! Cat!" Claws appeared on his hands and a red and gray tail whipped behind him as he charged me. I stood still for a second, remembering what Mom said about staying calm and thinking before I started freaking out.

"Go Virgo!" The ground broke up Blake, and two chained hands grab his ankles. He lets out a high pitched squeak, making a few laughs come from the watching guild.

He charged past Virgo, springing towards me, barely escaping Virgos grasp. I grabbed his clawed hand, the claws sliding softly against my cheek, I flipped him on his back behind me. I sent Virgo back to the Spirit world silently, remembering to talk to her later about how we can easily fight together. Pain shot to my temples, and I knew it was bleeding.

He sprang up, and slung his claws at me. I ducked, glad I had short hair now. Pushing my leg out, I tripped him, not not before pulling him up and pelting his stomach with three hard punches. He doubled over and I kinda glanced at my Mom, she nodded at me proudly.

"Light Magic. Sleep." His eyes shut and I left it to the guild to deal with him. Nastu patted my back proudly, as did much if the guild. We walked back into the guild, Blake slung over Natsu's shoulder. I ran over and picked up my bag, hearing a soft noise emit.

"Travis?" I asked excitedly. He laughed at me, before look of concern passed over his face. I put my hand where he was looking and winced, forgetting about the cut on my cheek.

"Are you ok, Skiá?" I smiled at him, holding my fist up proudly. He smirked slightly, knowing that's what I did every time I won a fight.

"I beat him up! He had really sharp claws though." I sighed, looking at my Mom and Dad, at the bar laughing quietly to themselves. I cringed lightly as my Mom kisses Dad, making Travis laugh at me again.

"You are so lucky that I can't hit you." I narrowed my eyes at him, glaring lightly. I've had a light crush on him for a while, I'd never tell him that though, I had a light too much pride, I guess.

"You just want to give me a hug!" He says jokingly, I loved him hugs. He knew it too, that's why we was always so cocky about it.

"Talking to your boyfriend?" The blonde kid asks, I glance at him, wandering who's kid he is. What he said finally dawned on me and I stumbled for words, ignoring Travis's loud laughter.

"NO!! We are not!" My outburst caused seemingly endless laughter escape from Travis and I had a feeling I should hang up with him. Just to see how much I could annoy him.

"Who's he?" Travis looks at me, I shrug and the kid next to me scrunches up his nose lightly. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, mischievous smile on his face.

"I'm Makarov Dreyaar! Son of the infamous, Laxus Dreyaar. And you're talking to my girlfriend, who do you think you are?" I laughed and pushed his arm off of my shoulder, though Travis looked slightly serious.

"I'm Travis Eucliffe. I'm the Son of Sting Eucliffe, Im sure you've heard of him." I laughed and the three of us talked, me glaring at Makarov put his arm on my shoulders.

Everything was good, until Blake woke up.

"I did not just lose to a girl!" A scream was heard from upstairs. Mira, who Makarov told me was his mom, smacked the back of Blakes head. She gave him a hard stare, looking at him disapprovingly.

"I've beat Laxus's butt a hundred times, don't underestimate a girl." She said matter of factly. The guild chuckled soft-heartedly, not wanting to face Mira's wrath, as I guessed it.

"Oh! The kid you beat up woke up finally." Travis yelled, clearly wanting Blake to hear him. Blake shot up, holding his stomach carefully, looking around the guild.

"Who said that?!" Blake questioned, walking towards us. I gave Travis a look and he laughed, clearly amused at the situation. I knew he didn't have anything to worry about, he was in Crocus!!

"Who's that? Your boyfriend or something?" I huffed and Travis just smiled. Travis looked like he wanted to hug me like he always did when I was annoyed.

"No, I'm not her boyfriend." Travis smiles. And I knew this month may just be alright.

><>2 1/2 Weeks Later<><

"I feel it's been 10 years since you left." Travis complains. I'm only staying here a day or two more, Mom and Dad want to get back the guild for a Guild Master meeting coming up. They always took over the guild when Uncle Sting wasn't there with Mistra, who fortunately, never took Travis with her.

"I'll be there in a day or two! You can calm your butt!" I laughed, really missing him too. Asuka watched me amusedly, her younger brother sitting next to her pouting.

"You two really are close." She said after I shut off the lacrima. Pushing the lacrima into my bag, I smiled softly at her. I nodded and asked for some water. Her purple eyes sparkled with mischief.

"You like himmm~" She declared, I glared at her playfully. Placing my chin on the bar, I watched her shuffled around.

"I do not! We're just close friends." I spoke, feeling really tired. Haven't been sleeping much the past few days, I've been so excited about going back home. Don't get me wrong, I loved it here at Fairy Tail, but I missed my home. Mom and Dad had left a few hours ago with some of the older guild mates, and they were obviously going drinking. There was alcohol here, but not as much you could get at a professional bar.

"I think you should put a sock in it." The younger teen said, causing Asuka to smack the back of his head. He groaned and rubbed the back of his head in pain.

"My sister is horrible..." He mumbled lightly, and I laughed. He glared lightly at me, looking rather tired himself.

Makarov and Blake walked into the pretty much empty guild. They sat on either side of me and ordered smoothies, glancing at me with mischief in their eyes.

"So you're not talking to boyfriend? That's a first." Makarov said with a playful aura surrounding him. I laughed, and pushed him off of the stool he was sitting on. After getting my revenge, I smiled down at him.

"He's not my boyfriend. I'm not talking to him because he's going on a mission." Smiling, I remembered the fort mission we went on together. It was hilarious to watch Travis try to juggle fire swords, in the end, I was stuck with juggling them. At least I got to see Travis be pushed in the bay off the docks in Hargeon.

After a while, I feel asleep at the bar. When I woke up, I was laying on a couch in the upstairs area of the guild. I didn't go up here much, only once or twice in this trip.

I heard my lacrima downstairs and shuffled down the stairs towards it. The time said 2 AM, and I wandered if Mom and Dad were still out, or were to drunk to notice I wasn't there. I shrugged it off and answered Travis, who immediately had a look of guilt on his face.

"Did I wake you up?" He studied my face, seeing the bags that were probably layered under my eyes. I guess one of the boys carried me upstairs.

"No. What's wrong?" He barely ever called me on lacrima this late, or I guess early. It worried me, he knew I didn't get much sleep so he only called during the day. I smiled at how thoughtful he could be sometimes.

"My Dad couldn't get ahold of Rogue or Lucy. He called me to tell you that the meeting was moved up to today." I groaned, knowing I would have to find them and tell them so they could get back to the guild and handle stuff there.

"Yeah. I'll go find them, Thanks Travis. I guess I'll see you today then." He smiled brightly, but there was still a lurking tired in his eyes.

"You should get some slee-" Soft snores came from the lacrima, and I smiled at him. I knew he fell asleep easy, and I smiled at the little snorts and snores coming from him. They were a little disturbing, but I found them cute.

Hanging up, I searched Magnolia. If was late, and not many places were still open. I searched every where, but eventually just went back to the joint hotel room. I listened carefully, making sure I didn't walk in on anything to scar my eyes.

I walked in, and noticed my lacrima had a light glow with the word, Skiá, on the screen. I played it, the video was a little wobbly and I heard weird sounding giggles coming from the background. Mom and Dad were on the screen, both looking like they had a good amount of alcohol.

"We got Stings message. We'll be at the guild, but we want to you to go back now. We'll be out a lot longer and don't want to be away from the guild longer than you want too. Love you Skiá! Be safe." I could heard laughs in the background, the guild laughing away with cups of alcohol.

I made sure I had Makarov and Blakes lacrima codes saved, before running to the train station. The train left in a few minutes, and I climbed on the train and bounced up and down slightly. I noticed Travis was in Uncle Stings office, and I guessed he never left the guild after getting back from his mission.

><> At Sabortooth<><

I rushed up the stairs, running towards my Uncles office. Travis is laying on the couch, his lacrima lying on the floor next to him. He had unfolded the couch and had obviously planned on sleeping here. Kicking off my shoes, I unfolded the other side and grabbed one of his blankets. Sleep overcame me quickly.

Something was poking my cheek. I looked up and tackled Travis to the ground. Hugging him as tightly as I could, him doing the same to me.

"Skiá! I'm so glad you're back. It's so boring here without you!!" He exclaimed, playfully pushing my shoulder lightly. I wrapped my arms around him again, and he seemed to gladly return the favor.

"Lucy and Rogue got here about an hour ago, and have the lowest tolerance for noise right now." I laughed, knowing they probably had the worst head ache.

I was home. Hugging Travis happily, and ready to go on more missions!! Travis agreed and we decided to go tomorrow. I was so happy with my life, and I knew Mom and Dad were too. Well, maybe not right now...

><><><

3496 words. I hope you liked it. Sorry, I forgot I had to write an epilogue.

I was less of what happens to Lucy and Rogue and more of what happens to their next of kin. Well! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! LOVE YOU DORKS!!!

-Inu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.7K 23
*COMPLETED* and *REVISED* Her eyes shine like starlight, her laugh warms me like the sun in spring. Any other person would fear her, but they wouldn'...
175K 4.4K 27
Lucy decieds that it is enough of being weak. Tired of being saved by Natsu. She trains for years, fooling all of Fairy Tail. Lucy is no longer the W...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
19.4K 399 39
Lucy Heartfilia has been called weak by many people. Her father, people on the street, other guilds, other wizards, even her friends and her own guil...