One Piece Portgas D. Ace X R...

By shirah99

(Y/n) had a mother who is really protective. She always gave her a lot of money for her to use without workin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Voting for a new story Ace x OC
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Tag
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
I'm stuck..
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 24

1.3K 49 15
By shirah99

Sorry if my english totally messed up

Ace POV

I landed on my knee and let the rain soaked into my uniform. I can't believe that I just lost her. I love her with all my heart and soul. I stayed in the same position till I heard a footstep from behind. I don't bother to turn around to see who is it.

"Oh my son."

It's my mother. She carried an umbrella as a shelter.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She

I looked over to her.

"What do you mean, mom?" I asked her.

She sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me that you already found yourself a girl? If you told me sooner, there's a high chance for me to cancel your wedding." She said which made me shocked.

"W-what? B-but I thought you wouldn't-"

"Ace, all I want is to see my son marry. That's why I chose Vivi as you couldn't find one. But now, you did." She said as she was cutting me off.

You looked on the floor, started to feel regret. I should tell her sooner. I shouldn't lied to (y/n). I try to figure it out if I could change this up or I have to accept Vivi as my wife. It's really frustrating for me to think about it. I felt a warm hug from behind, trying to cheer me up.

"I'm sorry, Ace."

My mother apologised to me which made me quite shocking.

"No, mum. It's my fault. I hurt her feeling."

Your POV

Currently, I just reached home. Straightaway, I went to my room to get shower as my clothes were wet because of raining. After that, I lied on my bed, covering my face with a pillow. I cried silently, trying not to get Nami and my mother to hear it.

All this while, my love and trust for him, as well as my pride are gone to waste. Why is he so cruel? He is going to marry Vivi in this weekend, yet he still dating with another girl just to make him feel satisfying. I thought that Ace was the best boyfriend that I ever had. But I was wrong. He's the worst boyfriend and a jerk who are just want to have a fun with girls.

I really wanted to scream aloud, to let my pain inside out of body. But I don't want them to know about it. Especially my mother. I just closed my eyes till I fallen asleep.

Nami POV

(Y/n) has been silence since she got herself inside the car. I've been observing her face that she didn't smile at all but kind of upset. Something is not right. I have to call Sanji.

As I was trying to find his number, I received a call from an unknown number. So I picked up the call.

"Hello. Who is this?"

"Nami. It's me, Ace."

What the hell that he is calling me.

"Oh, sir! Can I help you?"

"Drop the formal. Can I talk to (y/n), please?"

His tones like he begged for it.

"Okay, Ace."

Something is definitely not right. He called me for just want to talk to (y/n). Why can't he call her by himself.

I stood outside of her room and sighed before knocking on her door.

"(Y/n)." I called.

It took a while for her to open the door. As soon as I saw her face, I can tell that she is trying to hide somthing from me as I could see that her eyes are red.

"(Y-y/n), what happened?"

She shooked her head.

"I'm fine, Nami."

I could see that she lied but I shrugged it off.

"Ah, (y/n). I got call from Ace and he wanted to talk to you."

With that, her smile disappeared. I frowned.

"I don't want to talk to him."

Then, she closed the door in front of me. I blinked.

"Okay.."

I brought my phone to my ear.

"Um.. Ace. She said that she don't want to talk to you."

"Oh..okay. I get it." He said in sad tone.

And then, he ended the call.

(Y/n) is feeling sad but at the sametime, she is mad. There is something wrong between Ace and (y/n). I just remember that I wanted to call Sanji to tell about this situation. I climbed down the stairs, not letting (y/n) to hear my conversation with him while searching his number. When I finally found his number, I called him and it took a few seconds for him to answer my call.

"Hey, Nami. What's up?"

"Sanji, I think there is something wrong between Ace and (Y/n)."

After that, I heard a silence for a few seconds.

"Okay. You text me Ace's number and I will talk to him while you'll try to talk to (y/n) about it." He said in serious.

"Okay. I will."

Then he ended the call. I go to my logs and share Ace's number to Sanji. After that, I'll go to her room to ask her what happened.

*knock, knock*

Your POV

I sat on my bed, burying my face in my knee, thinking. Why is he still want to talk me? It's really annoying. But at the same time, I glad that he tried so hard for just wanted to talk to me. I still love him but I have to stop this feeling. No matter how its hurt for me, I don't want to destroy Vivi and Ace's wedding. I don't want to be a woman who steal somebody's husband. I guess I have to go back to Sanji. I'm sorry Ace but still I hate you for doing that to me. In deep inside heart, said 'No.. I love you, Ace.."
I shooked my head with that thought.

"No, I have to stop this feeling. I can do it."

Suddenly, I heard a sound of knock from my door.

*Knock knock*

I got myself up from my bed and walked toward the door to open it. As I opened, still the same person.

"(Y/n), I need to talk to you."

I didn't hesitated but nodded.

As she entered my room, I closed the door. As I turned around, I saw Nami sat on my bed and her face is like she has something to talk to me. At the same time I finally sat next to her, she started speaking.

"(Y/n), I want you to explain to what happened between you and Ace."

I gasped but I have to tell her as she is my bestfriend.

"*sigh*, it goes like this."

~After explaining~

"What the shit! I can't believe this!" Nami yelled.

I slammed my hand to her mouth to shut her up.

"Shhh! Keep your voice down, Nami.I don't want my mun to hear about us."

She nodded.

"So.. what are you going to do?"

I sighed

"I need to move on. I am planning to go back to Sanji."

Ace POV

I just spend my whole day and night in my office as I have no mood to do any activity. There's no chance for me to take (y/n) back and cancel my wedding.

Flashback~

After the incident, my mother take me back to my office. As I reached my office, Vivi hugged me all of the sudden while my dad gave me a glare. Once she let go off me, my father wanted to talk to me, alone. So he asked my mother and Vivi to go outside for a walk or something. When they are finally out of our sight, my father started the conversation.

"Who is that girl?"

"Which girl?" Pretending that I didn't know what he meant.

"Don't act like you don't know anything, Ace."

I sighed.

"She's just one of my soldier, (y/n). Not more than that."

He gave me a glare even more.

"Oh really? Or more than that?"

"Dad, please stop." I said a bit loud.

He sighed. He walked toward the door but before he completely out of his sight, he said something to me.

"No matter what, you are going to marry Vivi in this weekend. She is the best choice for your future wife."

Then, he finally out of my office.

End of flashback

I ran my hand through my hair, having a hard time to decide. I never love someone so much till I met (y/n). She doesn't want to talk to me and she never answered my call. While I was thinking all of this thing, all of sudden my phone ringed. It's from unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hey  it's me, Sanji"

Sanji? This is going to be awkward.

To be continue...

I'm sorry if I updated a bit late. My second year of college has just started and this year is stricter than last year. I have to leave my house every week from mon to fri at around 6.35am. Just only first week, I felt tired already.

By the way, I've got a good news. I published a new ace fanfiction, Force Marriage. Originally I put it as Ace x OC. But I change to Ace x reader. So here is the cover.

And I changed to new cover of 'see you in your next life.' ( Originally painted by me.)

You can see that my OC is looks like Ace. So you can imagine him as Ace.

Please support these story. Thank you. Btw, I'm turning 18 in 2 days. Hooray!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 70 19
Y/n was put in Foster homes and going in and out of all different ones and sometimes even going to the same one at 12 as her parents were verbally an...
32 0 7
Y/n L/n was born in a rich family in Kawagoe City. They were fashion designers. But Y/n's mother died from a sickness when Y/n was young so he doesn'...
550 15 11
Like a rose in her garden, being beautiful and withering away at the same place Y/n, the high and mighty Ace's 'lover' Meets Law, a boy with nothing...
210K 8.2K 70
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...