Chapter 29

Here you go another chapter!
I like this song and it gives motivation to continue to

Enjoy!!

Normal Pov

Both you and Ace were kissing each other. You were too emotional to think of anything. It has been long enough since both of you last kissed. You wished it could last longer.

Ace was surprised with your action and had a similar feeling as well. However, it made him more depressed than before. He is more frustrated in his life, and he already decided for his life, and you just made him for difficult.

He pulled from you and glared.

"Why would you do that?!" He asked in annoyance tone.

"I want to come back to you."  You  answered honestly to him. No more lie...

"Tch, you know (y/n). We have to move on with our life.  Don't make this harder than already did." He said to you while his eyes away from you.

You were upset with his answer, but you are not like before. You could accept whatever his response was. 

It was quiet for a while until you started to speak up.

"Ace.." You called him calmly.

He turned to you with his cold face, and you stare deep in his eyes.

"Say that you don't want me while looking at my eyes." You said in confident.

Ace was surprised with your words. You found that Ace has difficult to say it in your face.

"Say it, Ace." You told him again.

Ace grew annoyance, and he cleared his throat. He took a step closer to you and make eye contact with you.

After a while, he starts to part his lips

"(Y/n) (l/n)"

"I don't need you in my life again. Please stop looking for me." He said confidently while staring in your eyes.

You heard it very well, which brought you aching to the core, but you have to be strong and show no weakness. You looked down and smiled.

"I see. You mean it. I accept my fate. " You admit it.

Ace didn't expect you to answer that. He hopes you to cry or angry at him. Instead, you accept it which you appear to be more mature in his eyes. He is speechless with your answer.

"Maybe it's my fault. That's why all guys left me. And by the way, I wish you the best for the future!" You gave him a sincere smile to him.

Ace never saw you like this. You gladly accept it even tho it hurts you so terribly.  He never saw you so strong.

You give him a last smile before you walked and disappear from his life forever...

Ace just stood there as he is unable to process anything of what just happened.

Later...

As soon as Ace reached his house, the first things he saw were his parents sitting on the couch. It took a while for him to realise that there is a guest. It was her fiance.

"Vivi, what are you doing here? I thought you went home already." He asked while he was walking toward her and gave her forehead a kiss which brought her surprised.

"What are you making that face?" He asked.

Vivi thought that he is going to take you back. But looks like to her that he doesn't need you anymore. Luckily for Vivi that she didn't mention your name, especially in front of his parents. Her intention for coming to his house to cancel their wedding. But it looks the show is still going on.

"Well, let's discuss about the decoration. Shall we?"

All of them nodded. Vivi felt terrible, and she wonders how you have been right now.

----

You have finally reached your home. You just need a long rest for a long day—such a drama. Finally, you are free from him. You don't have to think of him anymore as you don't have any hope left from him. You let him go.

The first thing you saw as soon as you entered in your bedroom, it was their wedding invitation. You are not sure whether you want to go or not. You don't want to feel heartbreaking anymore. Maybe you need time to decide about it.

------

On the day of the wedding,

You woke up early in the morning as you can't sleep really well last night because today is your EX wedding day.  You just sighed. You try to reflect back about your whole life, and you are wondering if you have a happy moment in your life.

'Maybe I should go.'  

Your POV

I try not to overdress for the wedding as it is disrespect for the bride. I just wear a pure ash pink elegant dress and flat heels.

After I finished dressing, I want to have a quick strolling before going to the wedding as I have to prepare mentally.

As soon as you have stepped out from the house, the weather is cloudly, which is just perfect for me to have a walk without melting my make up or having sweat on my body.

I enjoyed the wind softly blowing through my (h/c) hair until I saw a familiar lady was rushing crossing the road. I don't know who is she, but she seems familiar.

I looked at her until a car going is heading toward her. I could see that the car didn't slow down, which makes you panic. I wasted no time and running toward there. All I could think that I could push away to the side. Suddenly, my head were hit so hard that I feel myself in darkness. My last vision before I passed out is the lady, and I saw

Freckle...

....

To be continued.
How is it guys?!