Chapter 17

Thank you for reader who read my book 'see you in your next life'.

Enjoy..

Timeskip

Your POV

Our one week off has already over and it is time for us to go back to hell. We have just finished our running and it was instructed by Commander Marco.

"Urgh..." I growled.

Ace is not going to be around with me. But I felt excited as Luffy is joining here but different section as he is a guy. (Obviously)

Before we're going to have our dinner, we've been told that we had to assemble at the main parade.

When we had already reached there, Coby is already there, standing on the spot while checking on list of paper. After a while, I heard a sound of big group of people is walking toward us.
I turned around and saw big group of boys.

They've been ushered here by my beloved commander. Once they saw us, they're whisting and howling like they were watching a female pole dancer.

I growled in annoyance. So as the person who was standing beside me. It was Boa Handcock.

"All men are just the same." She said.

I chuckled and I almost agreed with her but Ace is different. I don't like when the boys are acting like monkey . It's really annoying. But there is someone who feel more annoying than me. It was Ace. He stared at one guy who is blond, tall and muscle was whistling and talking to me.

"Hey, (h/c) girl. Are you single?!"

Ace's face became red as the person was trying to flirt with me and I smirked.

"Sorry, boy. I'm taken."

That guy had just got himself burned. I turned to face Ace and his lips formed a sentence. He said, ' I love you'. I formed my lips to reply him.

I love you too...

I don't want the whole company that Ace and I are currently dating as it will feel awkward. Ace was going to mark their attendance before they starts the orientation and other stuff.

The first person he called was

"Roronoa Zoro?" He shouted.

A guy with green mossy hair and tanned skin walked out and saluted to present that he's here.

"Yes, sir" He only just raised his voice a bit enough for Ace to hear.

Then, before he called the next person and smiled.

"Monkey D. Luffy?"

"Yosh! Yes, sir!" He saluted him in excitement.

I could see that Ace chuckled. I'm not sure if there is anyone know that Luffy is his younger brother.

Well, speaking of that,

"I heard Luffy is his younger brother." One of girl stood around me whispering to someone.

'Looks like they knew. But I hope that they didn't know that Ace and I are currently in relationship.'

I thought to myself and make sure that no one knows my relationship with him except for Nami and Luffy. I pushed that thought aside to relax my mind first. He called the next person and I think he is same age as Luffy.

"Ussopp?"

A guy with long nose stepped up and saluted him.

"Yes, sir!" He saluted in proud.