Chapter 23

Yeah! Another chapter!! Happy birthday, Ace!! I did another painting yesterday. Kind of rushing tho
Man.. my english..

Normal POV

You saw a lady with blue hair in high ponytail walked at the corridor. She looked a bit lost. You're wondering if you could help her. So you walked toward her.

"Hi ma'am. Can I help you?"

"Sure. I'm Vivi and I'm looking for Portgad D. Ace's office."

You feel doubting something but you trust Ace a lot and he's your best boyfriend.

"Mr. Portgas? I know where is it." You smiled.

"Thank you. That was kind of you." Vivi said.

You ushered her to Ace's office. But you didn't realised that Marco and Thatch saw you and Vivi were having a conversation.

"Is that Vivi?" Marco asked Thatch as he pointed his finger to your direction. Thatch narrowed his eyes to get a clear look.

"Yup it's her. So what?"

"She is having a conversation with
(y/n) ." Marco said, trying to get Thatch to realise the situation.

"I know that she is talking to (y/n). So what?"

With that answer, Marco knocked his head.

"You Baka! Vivi is Ace's fiance and (y/n) is his girlfriend. She is going to find out soon!" He yelled.

Once he realised the current situation, he gasped. They were running to Ace's office to tell him before the girls does.

At the sametime, Vivi started to have conversation.

"What's your name? And how do you know about Mr. Portgas?"

"I'm (y/n). He used to by commander." You said gently.

"Do you have a boyfriend? Someone is pretty like you doesn't need to go through this hell training."

You started to like her as she think that you are pretty.

"Such a nice of you. Well, currently I got a boyfriend already. He is really nice and best boyfriend that I ever met." You said.

"Aww.. I'm sure he will propose to you soon."

You blushed. "I wish he did that."

But still, you're wondering.

"Um.. may I know about your relationshio between you and Mr. Portgas? Are you his sister?" You asked curiously.

She shooked hef head.

"Cousin?"

She chuckled.

"Cousin? No, we're not cousin. I'm his fiance."

You thought that you heard it wrong.

"I think I heard it wrong. What did you just said?"

"I'm his fiance." She said again.

......

Your heart beginned to crack inside into a million pieces. You literally heard that from her mouth. You tried to act normal in front of her but your pain is too strong.

'How could it be?'

Vivi noticed that you became silence for a while. She began to panic if there is something wrong with you. Once you get your sense your back, you hold your emotional behind.

"(Y-y/n), are you alright?"

You shooked your heart and gave a fake smile.

" I'm okay.. We're almost there."