Chapter 26

-----

Next day

5.55pm

Your POV

I almost finish preparing myself with my makeup and outfit. This time, instead of putting on the dress, I just wear a black T-shirt and grey ripped jeans. Well, it's a band concert and I might be stuck among the crowd and it is easier to get molesting by some random guys.

As soon as I finished with my thing, I heard a knock at my front door. Quickly, I rushed to downstairs and opened the door. As I opened my front door, the man that I expected to come, Sanji.

Sanji seems surprised when he took the first glance at me.

"Woah, you changed your style! Which made me fallen in love even more~~~!"

Oh, he's back to his stupid himself again.

"Cut it out, Sanji."

After he finished his stupid jokes on me, he showed me the way to his white car. Once we got ourselves inside, it doesn't feel the same as last time when we were still together.

"So where's the concert took place?"

"(Favourite place)." He answered as he started the engine.

-----

As we reached our destination, there is a lot of people are entering the entrance. They must be the real fan of that band. Before we could enter the building, I heard d familiar voice calling our names,

"(Y/n)! Sanji!"

I turned around to see who is it.

"Luffy?"

Behind him, his elder brother but luckily is not him that I really hate to see his face.

"Luffy, Sabo. You guys are here too? I didn't expect that." I said as a relief as I didn't see Ace's face.

"Yeah. We're waiting for Nami. She went to the restroom."

"EH?? She didn't tell me that."

I surprised as Nami is my best friend and she always tells me where is going.

After a while, I just realised that this is supposed to be dating, not a group hangout.

"Okay. Sanji and I should go inside first." I gave a small wave to them before entering the building.

--

As we entered the concert hall, we take somewhere in the middle of it, not too far and not too close, After a few minutes, the crowd is screaming as the band starts to perform their show. I screamed as loud as I can.

After an hour and a half of their performance, the band is having a rest, as well as the audience. They told the audience that they're having 15 mins break. Before 5 mins of their break end, the singer of the band walked to the microphone all of the sudden.

"Hello, guys."

Just a two words, everyone scream happily.

"Hi, I'm here to say that we have a special performance by one of our audience. I never saw someone wanted to borrow our stage to sing for a special person in his life before. That girl should be lucky, Let's welcome him!"

I screamed happily that such a guy who is so brave to sing in front of the crowd. Such a sweet guy. They prepare a grand piano and two set of mic for the volume of the instrument and for the vocal, He must be singing a ballad song.