Chapter 6

Your  POV

It was only 6am. It was so silence as all the recruits were in deep sleep. All of the sudden, a loud bang on the door that cause everyone in the room awaked.

"Wake Up!" One of the staff yelled.

I groaned and tried to sit up but didn't worked as my body was in really damn tired. I almost wanted to close my eyes but one of my roommates stopped me from sleeping by splashing a glass of cold water on my face. I gasped and sit up quickly. Looking over the person who was splashing on me, it was Boa.

Instead of yelling at her, I thanked her as its really help me a lot. I knew that she did it because she wanted us to stay out from trouble.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome, get up." She said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me out from the bed.

Before I went to bathroom, I just remembered that Nami still in sleep on the bed. Yeah, we're kind of having a difficulties to wake up that early.

"We have to get to the parade before 7am." Boa said.

Damn, why it is so early.

I walked to her bed and shooked her shoulder a bit hard but still she didn't bother to get up.

You know what. I just did the same like Boa did to me. I took my waterbottle from my wardrobe and poured some water on her face. When I did, she gasped and quickly got up.

'Well, she's awake now.'

She gave me a glare.

"Do you have to do this, (y/n)?" She growled

I chuckled.

"Yes, I have to. Let's go for a shower." I said as grabbed her wrist and dragged her while she whined and wondered why it has to be this early.

Once we reached there, we're quickly take a short and quick shower as we didn't have much time as we've been waiting for others to finish it. I'm not use to bath so quickly and we have to wear our uniform while our body still a bit wet. We found that it was so uncomfortable.

After a shower, we walked back to our room while using our towel to dry our hair by rubbing them. When we entered, I thought that most of the girls have gone to the assemble venue but some were still inside the room, applying on their face with make up. With that, I scoffed inside.

'Seriously, why would they have to apply make on it?'

I can't believe in my eyes that there is such thing in the campus. The worse case is that Nami even joined them applying too.

'What the fuck!'

I pulled her ear and dragged her to the door.

"Owwww!" She screamed.

I opened the door and I still pulling her ear. But I didn't realised is that once me and Nami were at outside, there is someone walking on the way here and saw us. It was Commander Ace. I looked on his expression, it was some kind of suprise becuase saw an unexpectly my action.

"Wow. Such a tough girl." He commented.

I stopped whatever I was doing and greeted him.

He greeted us and call every girls to come outside as he wanted to tell us something before we could get going to our assemble venue.

The girls from the other room were squealing happily once they saw their favourite hot commander. They're even took a bit of time to make themselves pretty by adjust their hair or something before they showed up. I rolled my eyes but sometime I have to admit that he is quite attractive.

"Good morning, recruits. I have news to tell you girls before you all get going."

He cleared his throat.

" I am taking over sergeant Coby from now on."

With that, the other girls were squealing even more. I bet they will enjoying eventhough if it will be going tiring for them. I sighed in disappointment which caught Ace's attention.

Ace's POV

I looked over to her and her face showed a face of disappointment. But I will try to get her attention as much as I could. I have to know her name.

"Let's get going, ladies." I said as they followed me from behind but still can hear their giggling because of my handsomeness, of course. Hahaha

Once we're reached the location, I started to scream to make their action more faster.

"In your position!"

They took it serious but I could tell that most of them couldn't help it but melting.

I am going to mark their attendance before we officially start the training session. Plus, it's my chance to get knowing her name. So I started calling out the name from the list, from top to the bottom.  

After called out a few times, still not her yet. Now I'm going to next which is kind of pretty name.

"(Y/n) (l/n)"

A certain girl replied and I looked over.

A (h/c) with a (e/c), saluting me in polite way but with her cute face. With that, I can't help it but gave a smile for her. I started to think that I wanted more of her attention. After that, I continued my job as normal to other girls.

Short timeskip.....

Since all of them are here, time for me to start the session and seriousness.

"Ok, recruits. Our first task is to jog 4 rounds around this campus and we have to do in group. Whoever left the group by speeding up, have to do punishment by doing 10 alternate squat."

Your POV

'4 round?! This campus is big!'

I can't run that long as I have a bad stamina but I did really have strength last time especially on my abdomen. But I stopped those exercise as I'm happy with my flat tones stomach.

I whined and put my forehead on Nami's shoulder.

"It's okay. You can do this." She said while patting my shoulder.

I looked up and glared at her.

'You are even worse than me.'

=============================
Sorry guys. I think the next chapter will taking a long period as I have upcoming  dance performance. I hope guys like it.

♡♡♡♡