Chapter 7

I'm happy with my dance performance but still I need to improve. And I might be having an another performance cos I get in once I pass the audition. But idk if i want or not.
--
I don't remember what day it was, but my sister got eardropped on one girl said that I took so long to update this story. ( I dun remember wat she said.)

I'm so happy that u guys love this story. I also hope that I can update this story reguarly.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

So yeah, the hell training had just begin. Not even finished first round, Nami and I were so tired. Unexpectedly, Nami has better stamina than me.

We were still jogging until I got myself left behind the rest and felt on the ground as I couldn't take it. Nami ran toward me, try to get me up. My legs were jelly and my face was red as tomato due to my tiredness.

Nami tried to encourage me not to give up and keep on jogging but I shooked my head and let the others down.

My commander walked toward me and asked me whether if I'm okay or not. I shooked my head again.

And then, Monet walked toward me and complained.

"Why are you so weak?" She glared at me.

So the other recruits.

"Why are you coming here at the first place?!" Said the other girl.

More and more people complained which made myself more sadden.

After the run, I was thinking to myself that today was my tough starting and couldn't stop thinking about that situation just now. I couldn't get along with others if this is going to be happening again.

Ace POV

Flashback~~

"Why are you so weak?!"
"Why are you coming here at the first place?!"

I heard a lot of bad complained from them which made me feel boiling inside. But I can't help her. As a commander, I have to do my job and need to push her more.

"Don't be lazy, (y/n)." I said to her with my serious face.

This is my first time that I didn't showed any sign of my kindness to her.

Finish flashback

The clockwall showed that the time now is 11.30am. The girls should be sleeping by now.

'(Y/n)..'

Her name sudden popped up in my mind. I wonder how the way she usually sleep.

I sat on the swivel chair, put my both hand on my head while looking at the ceiling, thinking.

'I think I had myself fallen in love with her.'

I chuckled.

All of the sudden, I heard a knocked at the door. I called that person to come in.

A person entered was Sergeant Coby.

"Is there anything you need to tell me?"

The look on his face was something is wrong.

He saluted me first and cleared his throat before telling me.

"Sir, there is something bad happening at one of the girl's room."

Definitely something is wrong.

Quickly, I stood up from the chair and rushed up to exit door.

'Now what?'