| T O U C H D O W N | (BxB)

By KingYEEZY

Just Read . Trust Me Your Gonna Like It.....Hopefullylm p More

| C H A R A C T E R S |
| C H A P T E R O N E |
| C H A P T E R T W O |
| C H A P T E R T H R E E |
| C H A P T E R F O U R |
| C H A P T E R F I V E |
New Story❗️❗️⚠️⚠️
| C H A P T E R S I X |
| C H A P T E R E I G H T |
| C H A P T E R N I N E |
| C H A P T E R T E N |

| C H A P T E R S E V E N |

660 23 3
By KingYEEZY

Make Sure To Vote, And Comment Your Opinions
-------------------------------------------------

Beep ! Beep! Beep !

Ugh I seriously hate the person that invented alarm clocks . Like do you not understand how many people hate this little piece of junk ? The stupid little thing interrupted my dream . I never wanted it to end.

It feels soooo good out here, the smell of ocean water, the sand beneath my feet. If I could afford it, I would live here forever. With the loves of my life.

" Beautiful isn't it ? Just like you "

I look up from my gaze on the ocean to look up at the love of my life. He stood over me and I couldn't help but gawk at his body looking him up and down all the to the hem of his swimming trunks where you could see his v-line. I look back at his face and I see him smirking at mme .

He sits beside me and then kisses my cheek and neck over and over again and I can't help but laugh because it tickles.

He stops after giving me a big ass hickey, he chuckles then lays down. I lay back on his chest and lean into him to get comfortable.

" I fucking hate you "
All of a sudden he burst into fits of laughter . He really thinks this shit is funny. Ok, I got something for that ass.

I sit up and sit on his lap and made sure to sit right on his dick and I could already feel him getting hard .

He automatically stops laughing and looks me in my eyes.

I push his body down so he's laying down, and start kissing his soft lips .

His hands find their way into my ass then I start grinding on his lower half causing him to groan .

He dove his tongue in my mouth and explored my mouth .

I placed kisses all down his jawline, left some hickeys on his neck, and down his chest, all the way down to the hem of his swim trunks .

I act as if I'm about to pull down his shorts but but I just simply let them go. He really thought I was joking.

" What the fuck!! Come finish what you started ! "

All I did was put on my shades and lean back and continue reading my book on my tablet, acting like nothing ever happened .

" Oh nah, get over here, you can't just make me all horny and shit and just leave me. " he rolls on top of me and starts tickling me and leaving kisses all over my face . I was laughing so much my stomach was starting to hurt.

" Daddy ! Leave Papa Alone ! "
Ahhh here comes my two bundles of joy. Jayden & Kayden, twins. We adopted them after me and Damon bought our house .

" Yeah, Come help me beat daddy up " they ran towards us and then they jumped on him and started punching him, not that they can actually hurt him, their only 5.

He scooped them up and started tickling them and then after 2 minutes went by he let them go off and play in the water for a little bit. I had destiny keeping an eye on them for me .

Damon grabbed my hand and started playing with the ring he got me when we got married .

" This is all that I need , you, the kids. I don't know what I would do without y'all "
I had to admit being here with them shows me a lot, I just wish I could have this forever.

" I just wanna be here forever with you guys, the kids love it here, I love it here, I'm finally at peace. "

He stares at me for a while then looks off into the horizon.

" Ok then its settled we're staying here "
I look at him to see if he's joking .

" Really !???! "
He starts chuckling at me probably because I look crazy.

" yes really now come here and give me some sugar "

I giggle at his corniness and get up and straddle his lap and whisper a I love you in his ear before giving him a sweet passionate kiss.

While I'm reminiscing on my dream I hear Selfish by PnB Rock letting me know that Damon is calling.

I pick up my phone from the dresser and press the answer button .

" Hey babe " he says in a raspy voice that just sends me rolling of the bed and onto the floor.

" Uhhh Hey Whatsup ? " I say while trying to pull myself together from my little accident .

" I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with me and Danny ? He said he was bringing Destiny and I wasnt about to be a third wheel so can you come please ? "

The beach ? The memory of my dream pops up in my head and I start smirking .

" Of course baby when are we going ? "

" Now . Me and Danny are on our way now, then we're going to go get destiny, so get ready and don't put on anything to tight or imma really beat up "

Just for that im going to put on my favorite swimming trunks that show off my ass just right, making my butt look juicy as hell .

5 minutes later....

" Didn't I tell you not to put on any shorts that show too much ? I don't need any other niggas staring at what's mine "

🙄🙄I keep telling him that all my swimming trunks show off my bubble butt . He's in no position to speak either, I told him to take off those loose grey shorts because his magic stick is literally all over the place when he walks😒.

" And didn't I tell you to take them shorts off ? I don't need no bitch thinking they can have a taste of MY lollipop 🍭. "

Everybody turns towards me and stares at me with wide eyes like I had 4 heads.

" Ok Ewwww I've had enough of this subject, I don't wanna hear about Damons lollipop belonging to you " Danny says while shaking his head.

" Oh so it was okay to hear you and Destiny fucking in MY bathroom at like 3 in the morning ? " Danny and Destiny turn around in their seat with a deep blush in their cheeks.

" Yeah, that's what I thought, Now shutup and drive, I'm ready to get wet and wild ! "

Like we've just been sitting in my driveway for god knows how long.

" Nah, theres only 2 places you should be getting wet and wild, My dick and the bedroom " he grabs me and pulls me into his lap, and his not so little friend is poking my back .

He starts kissing on my neck and little moans slip out, I just can't help it, just him touching sends all types of feelings through my body.

" Danny hurry and drive before they start fucking in the back seat, knowing them two, they will " she rushes Danny to start the car.

She's right, if he doesn't hurry up, we might just tear this backseat up .

Since we're going to the beach and the closes beach to us is like a hour away .

" C'mon Danny let's go ! We lowkey have a long drive there "

He huffs and pulls out of the driveway and starts driving down the street .

" BEACH TIME !!!!! " me and Destiny both yell out while I boyfriends laugh and shake their heads .

They love us😂😂😭and we love them for dealing with our crazy asses

---------------@@--------------@@-----------

I personally don't think this chapter was that interesting but I needed to update this book so I tried the best I could.

Please make sure to comment and vote on this book . Even if your giving me advice on what I should or shouldn't do for the next chapter . I'll take any advice .

Thank You So Much And I'll See You Next Time😊👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 1 18
Hell. That's what his first year of high school was like. Not because he couldn't make friends, or didn't get the classes he wanted. No. It all start...
148 0 11
4 dumbass 17-18 yo teenagers. Danial, Rosalina, Sunny, Reggina. All go to the same high school. GrayHusks, or as they like to call it, 'Gay fucks' ...
714 32 13
I'm not good at description, but give my book a chance
110 0 13
"I'm gay." Disclaimer: I wrote this short story when I was immature and a lot younger than I am now. I don't endorse or suggest you read it, unless y...