Malignant [h.s]

By happydays1d

They never told you that the monster under your bed could have a set of beautiful forest green eyes and an an... More

Authors Note
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
101
102
Epilogue
IMPORTANT
<3

Fifteen

390K 9.5K 35.9K
By happydays1d

I sit on my hands and knees, scrubbing the bathroom floor. It's been a day since the whole incident.

The only thing Harry has interacted with me about is when he handed me a list of chores to do, and cleaning the bathroom was one of them. It's not too bad though, everything he told me to do is stuff that I already have to do at home.

I wear a pair of grey pajama shorts and a black shirt that only shows my a bit of my midsection.

It's currently 7:30 in the morning because Harry for now on wants me starting all the chores early. So now I have an alarm that will go off everyday at 6:30.

It's gonna be hard because I am not a morning person at all. But apparently Harry is. I hear him thumping around at 6 am every morning and I really don't know why.

I know he doesn't go to sleep till late, but yet he wakes up super early everyday.

"Why did you get a bunch of fruit? That wasn't on the list." I hear his raspy voice startle me.

I don't bother turning around because after yesterday, I don't even want to look at him.

"Because all you wanted was junk food. So I thought it would be nice to eat something healthier." I mumble scrubbing the floor.

"It wasn't on the list Amelia. If I wanted fucking bananas, I would've wrote it down." He mutters.

"Do you know how bad it is to not be eating any fruit or vegetables? You're not gonna keep your muscled figure long if you keep eating junk." I exclaim, rolling my eyes.

"My muscled figure eh?" I can hear the smirk in his voice behind me. That was a mistake.

"You know what I mean." I roll my eyes.

"Well what about you?" He asks.

I turn around and look at him leaning against the doorway in black Adidas pants and no shirt like usual. He lets the long grey chain hang down his chest.

"What about me?" I ask as I look up at him from the floor.

"I know that living above ground, you don't get things like fruit and shit. So how do you keep your figure?" He says all mockingly, trying to make a point.

"I don't know. I don't eat that much junk food. I just eat eggs and crackers. Plus I would jog a lot." I say.

He arches his brow and looks all confused.

"Eggs and crackers? That's it?" He says.

"Yes basically. Sometimes I'll have toast but it's not my favorite. So usually when I'm hungry, I'll just scrambled an egg and some vegetable crackers. That way I get protein and something that fills me." I shrug and keep scrubbing.

"I don't even have eggs or crackers. What the hell have you been eating the past few days?" He raises his voice a bit.

"I ate an apple this morning." I mumble.

"And yesterday?" He asks.

I think back to yesterday and quickly come to realize that I went out in the morning for grocery shopping, and then when I got home, Harry and I had that big fight so I basically just isolated myself.

"I didn't eat I don't think." I shrug and keep dragging the brush against the tile.

"You haven't ate anything? Are you serious Amelia!" He says in an angry tone.

"No Harry I didn't eat anything. I wasn't hungry. Why do you care?" I huff and lean back so I sit on my knees.

"Because I won't have time to deal with you fainting all the time because your starving. You have shit to do." He says.

"Relax, I'm not gonna start fainting. I know what I'm doing." I huff as I look up to him from kneeling on the floor.

"You better not." He mutters before turning around and walking out.

I roll my eyes and get back down on my hands and knees to scrub the floor.

"And by the way-" He his voice echoes down from the hallway. "I can see right down your shirt when you bend over like that." He says and I widen my eyes, looking down to realize my shirt hangs down and you can see my bra and cleavage.

I immediately sit up and adjust my shirt. Of course it hangs low.

"I have to leave for a meeting so you need to finish up in there, I need to shower." He yells from another room so I can hear him.

"I'm almost done." I quietly say before finishing the scrubbing.

I finish cleaning the floor and put away all the cleaning supplies in the bathroom closet. I walk out of the bathroom and head down to the kitchen to wash my hands before taking out a blender.

I take out some strawberries and bananas, chopping them up into small slices on a cutting board. I grab some milk from the fridge and some vanilla yogurt.

I throw them all in the blender and mix it up so all the chunks eliminate.

I grab two cups and pour the mixture from the the blender into each, equally.

I take a sip of one and smile at how good it actually tastes. I haven't had a smoothie in so long.

I take the other smoothie and bring it upstairs and down the hallway. I hear that the shower is no longer running and his bedroom door is shut, so I assume he is in there.

I knock on the black door and wait a few second before it opens wide.

Harry stands tall with soaking wet hair that is thrown all over the place. A white towel sits low on his hips and his arms and torso is still damp from the water. His long silver chain with the pendant on the end hangs down.

I swallow the lump in my throat and hold up the smoothie.

"That's breakfast." I clear my throat.

He glances from my eyes to the drink in my hand.

"No thanks." He mumbles.

"Oh my god just try it." I huff and still hold it up.

"I don't have time." He says and turns around to walk in his room.

"I just want to know if you like it. It's really good for you and it's easy to make." I stand in his doorway as his back is turned to me.

"Just leave it on the table." He points to the nightstand next his bed as he walk over to his huge closet.

I timidly walk in and place it on the black nightstand. His room is quite messy. His bed is not made, his numerous articles of black clothing litters the oak floors.

I glance at him again as he is walking to the opposite end of the room. His back muscles are prominent and clear of tattoos. I find it very strange that he has nothing on his back, considering the numerous tattoos on the front of his body.

His broad shoulder muscles are very jagged and his long body indents where his spine is. Right around the waist are two small dimples on each side of his back. I never really have looked at his back, even though he walks around shirtless all the time.

"I'm about to drop this towel so unless if you want a show, I suggest you leave." His raspy voice announces as his hand starts to untuck the white towel.

I quickly turn around and rush out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 52.3K 22
Sequel to Cliché. In which two familiar people never really want whatever relationship they have left to end. And the other younger two don't know ho...
1.4M 59.4K 53
In order to be taken seriously, Lexi has had to become something she hates; emotionless, ruthless and a little bit brutal. But despite the tough ext...
190K 2K 60
I haven't seen many one-shots about these guys so I decided to write some for fun :) this includes big puffer, grizzy, elasticdroid, pezzy, smii7y, y...
18.9M 312K 70
18+ / Very Mature "Please, this is like cliche-central. With a kinky twist." ††† I step under the hot stream of water, soaking my hair, and take a de...