The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Thirty-Three

164K 1.7K 1.1K
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

(PLEASE PLEASE! READ!

So I really want you guys to send me letters! :D Because I really want to have them with me and so I can store them in my box and read them whenever! And I LOVE letters!

So I made a PO Box! Comment Below if you would send me a letter!

And not only can you send me letters but I really want you guys to send me artwork if your really artsy! And I want to hang it up in my room!

So send to

PO Box 137 Holcomb KS 67851

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Marcel's POV

I've done nothing all day but prepare for bowling tonight practically uninvited. I hate bowling but I'm strangely good at it. It's stupid that Edward and his friends are going to a bowling alley and paying when we have a bowling alley here at home. But then again, Olivia's coming along so it makes sense he didn't invite them over.

I really don't want to go but I haven't seen Olivia in over a week so it'd be really exciting to see her again. I wonder if she already knows Gemma is Jeff's fiancé and that she's our sister. I'm sure she does. I wonder if Gemma's properly met her. She never mentioned about meeting Jeff's family, she only said Olivia was a great girl so who knows?

"You ready?" Harry knocks on my door.

"Did Edward leave already?" I caution.

"Yeah let's go," he motions over with bowling shoes in hand. I grab my pair from the closet and walk behind him downstairs.

"Where you guys going?" Dad enters the room.

"Out," Harrys short answer doesn't convince dad.

"Bowling?" he looks at the shoes in our hands.

"Yeah," he says. I stay silent because I'm afraid if I say anything, i'll screw up this whole plan.

"Why don't you bowl here? It's free," He smiles and his dimples show. The quality all three of us gained from him, also Gemma.

"It's a friends birthday," Harry lies.

"Oh okay," Dad gives in, "have fun."

Without a word, Harry and I exit the house and to his car. It's surprisingly warm outside for it being late Fall and 7 at night.

I'm really anxious to see her but I'm also scared to. I wonder what she thinks of me. She probably thinks I'm a freak. What if Edward got to her head and she thinks different of me now? I really hope not. Leeroy has told me to calm down about when I finally face her, he said she might feel bad or she might even talk to me even more. But then again, Leeroy really isn't much help with these types of situations. He's never had a girlfriend before. I think he's had a boyfriend once but I'm getting off topic.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks once her notices picking at the scabs on my arms.

"Nothing," my voice is low and calm.

"Stop that," he smacks my arms, "you're going to end up bleeding and your scars are healing."

"Sorry," I sink in the seat, "it's a habit."

"Well that habit needs to stop," he says. Well then.

Edwards POV

I make it into the bowling alley with Cal and we spot the guys immediately at an alley. They haven't started yet which is great. I see Macey siting down flirting with Luke. Fucking whore. Heside her is a brunette curvy girl and I know exactly who that sexy girl is, Olivia Grace.

"It's about time," Mikey shoves both of us.

"Fuck off," I laugh. She's sitting alone looking pretty damn uncomfortable.

"Hey," I lean over to see her face.

"Hi Edward," she smiles. Her smile is fucking perfect. I take a seat next to her on the hard plastic chairs and she seems happier now that I'm here.

"How've you been," she makes conversation.

"Good I guess," I say.

"Oh," fuck. I'm lost for words. I've never been this nervous before.

"So umm bowling," I rub the back of my neck.

"Yeah," she smacks her tongue and we eyebrows raise. Damn it.

"So do you uh like bowling?" I'm so pathetic. I can't even fucking talk to her.

"Yeah it's pretty fun. I haven't bowled in a while," she lightly laughs.

"Damn, really?" there you go Edward.

"Yeah is been a long while," she laughs more, "I think I'm more terrible at it now than I used to be."

"Well I can help you out," I flirt.

"Yeah sounds good," she blushes. Getting there.

"Names are in," Ash shouts, "let's get this shit started."

"Whose first?" Macey asks.

"You," Cal leans in on the chair.

"I hate you all," she stands.

"Wait," Mikey stops her, "go back. We need to add more names?"

"What? Who did you forget," I ask.

"Mikey!" a familiar voice shouts. Oh hell no. Harry and Marcel.

Harrys POV

I walk in with full confidence and greet Mikey. He smiles and shouts my name. I scan the are and notice all the Aussies here. I see Edward and Olivia sitting together which causes immediate tension between him and I. I know he's pretty pissed once he sees Marcel and I.

"Hey Harry," Macey walks over with flattered eyes.

"Hey," I say without looking at her.

"Why haven't you answered my texts?" she traces her fingers around my chest.

"I told you before," I push her hands away, "were done."

"Doesn't mean you can't reply," she bites her lip.

"Nice to see you," I walk around her and make my way towards Olivia.

"Harry what are you doing here?" Olivia stands and latches her arms around me. I hug back and take in her vanilla scented perfume.

"I felt bad about yesterday so I decided to come along," I say.

"That's great!" she claps.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Edward pulls me aside.

"What?" I shrug, "Mikey invited us."

"Whose us?" Edward frowns.

"MARCEL!" I hear Olivia squeal. I turn around a see her latched tightly around Marcel. Marcel's arms are wrapped tightly around her waist.

"You brought Marcel," Edward pushes me.

"Hey knock it off," I fix my shirt.

"The only thing that's going to be knocked off here is you if you don't get the fuck out of here," he threatens.

"Hey you said it wasn't a date so no big deal."

"You know what-" )"he's unable to finish after Olivia makes her way over to us.

Marcel's POV

We hugged. Her arms were tightly wrapped around my neck, not too hard but just right. I felt the adrenaline in my veins so I hugged her tight back. It was an amazing sensation that I didn't want to let go. I wanted to hold her forever.

"I missed you," she unlatches the hug and faces me.

"Y-you did?" I'm so nervous I can't even speak correctly.

"Yes! I miss my chemistry partner," she playfully smacks my chest.

"I missed you too," I shyly reply.

"Aw I'll be back okay," she says and walks over to Ed and Harry. She's so beautiful.

Edwards POV

Just as I was about to cuss out Harry, Olivia comes over and stops me from doing just that.

"Hey let's bowl !" She taps both our shoulders. Harry smiles at her but doesn't know my intentions for tonight's match.

"So whose going first?" Harry claps.

"Macey," Mikey says, "and I added yours and suicidy over there."

"Hey leave him alone," Harry shoves him.

"Michael shut the fuck up," I growl. Harry should have brought him.

"I don't want to go first," Macey pouts, "Harry will you help me?"

"Hop off his dick will you?" I laugh.

"Shut up," she crosses her arms and looks at Harry.

"I'm not going to baby you," Harry says.

"Fine," she stomps over and grabs the lightest bowling ball. She steps up and tosses the ball. It goes straight at first but curves and goes into the gutters.

"Nice one," I tease and she throws me the middle finger. She goes again and only knocks down three pins.

"Olivia you're next," Cal says.

"I'm going fail at this," she slowly walks over. Its time.

"Don't worry I'll help you," I stand and wait for her to choose her ball. She fits her fingers in the small indents of the marble ball and I walk over with her to the alley. I wrap my arms around hers and grab her wrist. I instruct her on what she needs to do. I swing her arms back and forth to prepare her.

"Let go," I whisper on her ear and gently nibble on her ear. She quivers and releases the ball. She watches in awe as the ball goes straight down the lane and knocks down all the pins.

"We did it!" she jumps and wraps her arms around my neck. Her legs latch onto my torso and I'm surprised by her actions. Holy fuck. I can't help but hold her and spin her around while she squeals like a child, excited about knocking down all the bowling pins.

Marcel's POV

What is happening? What is she doing.

Harrys POV

She looks so happy. She's literally all over Edward right now and she won't let go. They look happy together. They actually look like a couple, a happy one too.

I can't help with all the jealousy I feel towards Edward right now. The way he held her when she was ready to bowl and how she jumped on him as if they were dating. How he spun her around and dug his face in her neck.

"That was amazing!" she jumps off. He looks at her with amazement.

I can't take this anymore. I need to leave.

"Marcel let's go," I look around. Ash, Cal, Mike and Luke just stare at us without words.

"Right behind you," he stands.

"Harry..Marcel," I hear Olivia, "where are you going."

I don't answer and neither does Marcel. We both speed walk out of the building as fast as we can. We're both hurt and we know it. Were both jealous and we both hate Edward right now.

"Harry!" are the last words I hear after exiting the building. Marcel and I run to my car and jump inside.

"Fuck!" I shout and slam my fists on the wheel. Marcel's startled but doesn't say anything. I reverse and drive out the parking lot of the bowling alley. I drive over the limit until we finally reach home. My head is spinning and I can't control my rage.

"Don't do anything stupid right now," I grip Marcel's wrists before he runs upstairs.

"I wont, " he gulps. I let go and he speeds up the long staircase.

I run downstairs to my room and remove my shirt. I kick off my shoes and drop myself onto the bed. I stay there motionless for a good 10 minutes picturing how happy Edward and Olivia looked at the bowling alley. I finally stand and throw a pillow to the ground with rage trying to release my anger but it doesn't work.

I reach into my pocket to pull out my phone. Without thinking I send someone a text. Someone I never thought I'd be texting right now. But I'm so angry I can't think straight anyway.

To: Macey

*Come over*

From: Macey

*On my way baby*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 723 49
Edward Styles was a bad boy. He had tattoos all across his body, inked forever on his skin, and the old, worn out, leather jacket that's seen swung o...
234K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...
56.5K 1.1K 16
3 boys, so similar yet so different. Edward is the 'bad boy' with 1000s of tattoos. Harry, well he's a bully to his own brother even though he's the...
252K 9.6K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...