Another McCall

By _This_One_Girl_Kels

Bay McCall has went 17 years thinking that the women she lived with was her mother but she wasn't... Bay grew... More

Another McCall
I Have A Sister?
Love is Strong
Can We Just Stop Yelling?!
I'm Sorry
It's Going To Be Okay
The Answer Is No
Big Fail.
The Full Moon.
That Was Not Pretty
What Should Have Been Great...
Author Notes.
Vampires
Making Deals
Everything Happens For A Reason
Burying A Friend
Important.
important again,
Where Are My Brother and Boyfriend?
Found.
Important.

You're A What?

9.3K 222 71
By _This_One_Girl_Kels

*Authors Notes*
I think I've been spelling Issac wrong but my auto correct says both are right. Anyway Comment and Vote! I wanna know what you think about Bay!! :)

++

"You're a what?!?!?" I wince jumping off my bed and backs away. I'm looking him up and down as him and Stiles both get up.

"Bay calm down." Stiles says slowly walking closer to me. I look him up and down. I'm blinking a mile a minute, I can't believe my ears. He's. A. Werewolf. OMG!!

"CALM DOWN!!!!!!" I shout backing up a little more looking them both up and down.

"Please calm down, Bay. Look alright I know exactly what your think. You think that me and my "pack" killed your "Mother" " He says adding the quotations.

"I..I... I don't know what I think. I've grown up hating werewolves, killing werewolves to protect myself and family. Your kind killed my mother the one person who was always through for me!!!" I shout and Scott comes up to me. I was going to run but I couldn't because he put his arm on the wall on either side of me.

"I did not kill her. I swear to you. I wouldnt kill her. Not even that not me." He says and I try to calm down a little.

"You didn't kill her?" I ask in confusion. I knew they're a lot of werewolves but I thought they were in just one pack.

"no!" He says sounding really taken aback by my question.
"Then who did?" I ask moving away from him after he drops his arms from the wall. I walk over to the Stiles. Who was looking kinda taken back by what I was saying.

"What are you?!" I ask Stiles looking him up an down.

"I'm big foot" he says smiling at me. And I narrow my eyes at him "I was kidding. I'm perfectly normal. Human." he says and I smile at him. He's cute when he's sarcastic.

"I don't know who killed her." Scott comes over to me and pulls me towards him. "Please, don't hate me I knew I shouldn't have told you yet." He whispers and I nod which was the only thing I could do. I really didn't know what to think.

++
Author Notes :)

I hope you like this. I'm not that good at this so ya. But I hope you like! I do not own Teen Wolf :( sadly.

VOTE, AND COMMENT!!

love you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 523 23
Lyra Gray wanted a fresh new start in a normal town where she could forget the tragic accident that had caused her months of grief. However, Beacon H...
8.7K 125 23
Meet Steph. She's a quirky British girl who had no clue about what is about too happen to her. After finding out she was adopted at a young age she s...
250 1 13
Charlie McCall is a young girl living in the seemingly boring town of Beacon Hills. Follow her journey throughout high school alongside her twin brot...
120 2 7
Liam older sister, Josie, finds out the truth about Beacon Hills. She find herself tangled in the middle of supernatural drama. How will she navigate...