Voldemort's Daughter (Complet...

By infinitemonster16

Bellatrix becomes pregnant with Voldemort's child and he takes the chance to teach the child everything he kn... More

Chapter 1 ~edited~
Chapter 2 ~edited~
Chapter 3 ~edited~
Chapter 4 ~edited~
Chapter 5 ~edited~
Chapter 6 ~edited~
Chapter 7 ~edited~
Chapter 8 ~edited~
Chapter 9 ~edited~
Chapter 10 ~edited~
Chapter 11 ~edited~
Chapter 12 ~edited~
Chapter 13 ~edited~
Chapter 14 ~edited~
Chapter 15 ~edited~
Chapter 16 ~edited~
Chapter 17 ~edited~
Chapter 18 ~edited~
Chapter 19 ~edited~
Chapter 20 ~edited~
Chapter 21 ~edited~
Chapter 22 ~edited~
Chapter 23 ~edited~
Chapter 24 ~edited~
Chapter 25 ~edited~
Chapter 26 ~edited~
Chapter 27 ~edited~
Chapter 28 ~edited~
Chapter 29 ~edited~
Chapter 31 ~edited~
Chapter 32 ~edited~
Chapter 33 ~edited~
Chapter 34 ~edited~
Chapter 35 ~edited~
Chapter 36 ~edited~
Chapter 37 ~edited~
Chapter 38 ~edited~
Chapter 39 ~edited~
Chapter 40 ~edited~
Chapter 41 ~edited~
Epilogue ~edited~

Chapter 30 ~edited~

5.6K 189 50
By infinitemonster16

Harry helped Juliet lift her trunk on to the platform from the train. She rolled it to the side and helped Harry with his own.

"I swear they get heavier on the way back," she chuckled.

"I know, I think half of my trunk is filled with sweets," Harry laughed.

Juliet looked past his shoulder and saw Narcissa waiting with a weary looking Draco. A few families away, Harry's parents waited as well. She sighed and gave Harry a sad smile.

"You'll write to me?" she asked.

"You know I will. I suppose I still have to send it to Draco?"

She nodded, "I'm afraid so."

Harry glanced at Narcissa, who was watching them anxiously, "I think we better go then. We wouldn't want your aunts head to explode."

"I wouldn't be surprised if it did," Juliet looked down at the ground shyly, "I'll miss you."

Harry tapped her foot with his and she looked up at him, "I'll miss you too."

She blushed, "I hate summer vacation."

He ruffled his already messy hair, "I do too. I know it's not a long time but it gets harder every year to leave you."

"It'll go by fast," she reassured him.

"Maybe sometime you could sneak out and I'll meet you halfway," he said.

"I'm not sure how likely that is but I can try," she grabbed her trunk and Emeril's cage and started to walk away.

Harry smiled at her, "It's a date then," he called to her."

She blushed and giggled nervously, "Bye Harry."

She made her way to her family and Narcissa had a scared look on her face. She grabbed Juliet and quickly dragged her and Draco to a nearby Ministry car.

"Aunt Cissy, what's the matter?"

"Your mother and father are coming home tonight."

Juliet's faced paled, "Y-you m-mean..."

"Yes," Narcissa replied as she buckled her seatbelt, "I set out a few dress choices for you and we'll be having dinner in the main dining hall."

Juliet took in a shaky breath, "Why are they coming back?"

"I'm afraid some news had reached their ears which they are concerned about."

Juliet glanced at Draco who avoided her gaze, "What news."

Narcissa sighed and placed a cold hand on Juliet's arm, "They know you told a couple people about your real father."

"H-how?" she stuttered.

Draco shifted in his seat and he pushed his nose further into the window.

Juliet felt angry tears threaten to spill, "You promised," she growled at him.

"You promised you wouldn't tell anyone," Narcissa replied, "you've put yourself into grave danger. Draco was just trying to protect you."

"My own mother taunted me for not telling them!" she shouted.

Narcissa shook her head, "Darling, she was trying to test you and clearly you've failed. Wasn't that two years ago anyways?"

"That doesn't matter! I didn't want them to find out from someone else," she said, her voice trembling.

Narcissa looked out the window, "You know I adore you, but you've disappointed your parents and I'm worried that they're going to hurt you."

"Please," she whispered, tears now flowing freely, "don't take me home," she begged.

"I'm sorry, you've grown too soft for their liking. They need things to change and I can't change their minds."

Julie chocked back a sob and rested her head in her hands.

* * * * * * * *

Juliet shivered slightly as she leaned against the cold wall. The floor beneath her was also cold and slightly damp. She winced as she placed a dirty hand against her cheek and dabbed the fresh cut.

A door across the room opened and she tried to make herself smaller.

Narcissa appeared holding a candle, "I brought you something to eat."

Juliet looked at the floor, "I don't want it."

"You have to eat."

Juliet looked at her with sad eyes, "Please," she pleaded, "just let me starve."

"You don't mean that," Narcissa whispered sadly.

"At least let me go," her voice croaked.

"I can't. The Dark Lord is furious, he won't stop until he's finished with you."

"How long have I been down here for?"

"Over a month."

"Has my birthday passed?"

Narcissa sighed, "It was yesterday."

Juliet rested her head against the wall and closed her eyes. She heard Narcissa place the bowl on the floor before she left the basement. Her thoughts drifted back to her friends, especially to Harry, who knew how to make her feel safe and at home.

* * * * * * * *

Voldemort walked in a circle around Juliet and inspected her. He placed a hand roughly against her bruised shoulder. Juliet felt her shoulder burn but she hid the pain. Bellatrix stood in the shadows, watching.

"I believe you've had enough now," he said.

Juliet gave one quick nod.

"There's only a week left until school, you have until then to rest properly. You're lucky I've allowed you out of the basement at all," he glared at her.

Juliet's voiced quivered, "Yes my Lord. Thank you my Lord. I promise it won't happen again."

"You will not stray on your new found path to power, understand?"

"Yes my Lord, I will do better," she whispered.

"Good," he gave her a horrid grin, "now get out of my presence."

Juliet bowed slightly and swiftly left the room. Narcissa was waiting for her and quickly pulled her into a gentle hug.

"My sweet Juli," Juliet felt Narcissa's tears on her shoulder, "let's get you cleaned up, fed and rested."

When she didn't respond, Narcissa looked into Juliet's blank eyes. Sighing, she led Juliet into a fresh guest room.

Juliet entered the shower and winced as the water stung her body. She washed away the dirt that had accumulated and scrubbed the dried blood gently. Once she had finished, she found a tray of food waiting for her at the foot of her bed.

Ignoring it, she slowly crawled into bed and curled up into the covers before quickly falling into a restless sleep full of nightmares.

* * * * * * * *

I kind of feel bad for hurting Juli, but Voldemort would've been pissed at her betrayal I think.

Thanks for reading

-infinitemonster16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 46 31
"It's not who you are born as, it's who you grow up to be." The war ended, serenity returned for almost fourteen years in the wizard world. Everyon...
103K 2.3K 18
This is set after the war, Voldemort is dead as is Bellatrix Lestrange. All the deatheaters have been given trials and are either in Azkaban or doing...
364K 7.9K 43
Lord Voldemort had many secrets and all of them had disappered when he "died". One of those secrets was Evangeline, his daughter. Without any parents...
265 37 40
When Jazmin Riddle, the daughter of Tom Riddle, also known as Voldemort, and Bellatrix Lestrange goes undercover at Hogwarts and tries to take it dow...